enjoybeautifulsoup4下载翻译一下

帮忙翻译一下这句话don't ever let anyone tell you,you aint beautiful._百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下这句话don't ever let anyone tell you,you aint beautiful.
阿姆最新专辑《Relapse》里面一首比较“温柔”一点的歌意思大概是说 【不要让任何人说你不够美.(想到了Notorious BIG对他女儿说:dont let anyman call u a bi*tch) .】但就自己理解而言我觉得翻译成【 做你自己就是最美的】吧以下附上全文:Lately I've been hard to reachI've been too long on my ownEverybody has a private worldWhere they can be aloneAre you calling me?Are you trying to get through?Are you reaching out for me?I'm reaching out for you.I'm just so fuckin depressed,I just can't seem to get out this slumpIf I could just get over this hump,but I need something to pull me out this dumpI took my bruises,took my lumps,fell down and I got right back upBut I need that spark to get psyched back up,in order for me to pick the mic back upI don't know how or why or when I ended up in this position I'm inI'm startin to feel distant again,so I decided just to pick this penUp and try to make an attempt to vent but I just can't admit or come to gripsWith the fact that I may be done with rap,I need a new outletAnd I know some shit so hard to swallow,but I just can't sit back and wallow In my own sorrow,but I know one fact,I'll be one tough act to followOne tough act to followI'll be one tough act to followHere today,gone tomorrow,but you'd have to walk a thousand miles...ChrousIn my shoes,just to see,what it's like to be me,I'll be you,let's trade shoesJust to see what it'd be like to feel your pain,you feel mine,go inside each others mindsJust to see what we'd find,look at shit through each others eyes*Singing*But don't let them say you ain't beautifulThey can all get FUCKED,just stay true to youVerse 2I think I'm startin to lose my sense of humor,everythings so tense and gloom,IAlmost feel like I got to check the temperture of the room just as soon as I walk in,it's like all eyes on me,so I try to avoid any eye contactCause if I do that,then it opens the door for coversation,like I want thatI'm not looking for extra attention,I just want to be just like youBlend in with the rest of the room,maybe just point me to the closest restroomI don't need no fuckin man servant,tryna follow me around and wipe my assAnd laugh at every single joke I crack and half of them aint even funny like "Ahh,Marshall you're so funny man you should be a comedian,god damn"Unfortunately I am,I just hide behind the tears of a clownSo why don't you all sit down,listen to the tale I'm about to tellHell,we ain't gotta trade our shoes,and you aint gotta walk no thousand milesChrousVerse 3 Nobody asked for life to deal us what these bullshit hands were dealtWe gotta take these cards ourselves,and flip them,don't expect no helpNow I could of either just sat on my ass and pissed and moanedOr take this situation in which I'm placed,and get up and get my ownI was never the type of kid to wait by the door and pack his bagsOr sat on the porch and hoped and pray for a dad to show up who never didI just wanted to fit in,in every single place,every school I wentI dreamed of being that cool kid,even if it meant actin stupidAnd Aunt Edna was told me,keep makin that face it'll get stuck like thatMeanwhile I'm just standin there holdin my tongue tryna talk like "thissss"Till I stuck my tongue on that frozen stop sign pole at 8 years oldI learned my lesson then,cause I wasn't tryin to impress my friends no moreBut I already told you my whole life story,not just based on my descriptionCause where you see it,from where you're sittin,it's probably 110 percent differentI guess we would have to walk a mile in each others shoes at leastWhat size you wear?I wear 10's,let's see if you could fit your feet...ChrousLately I've been hard to reachI've been too long on my ownEveryone has their private worldWhere they can be aloneAre you calling me?Are you trying to get through?Are you reaching out for me?I'm reaching out for you.*Talking*Yeah,to my babies,stay strong.Dad will be home soon.And to the rest of the world,God gave you them shoes,to fit you,so put them on and wear em.Be yourself man.Be proud of who you are.Even if it sounds corny,don't ever let anyone tell you,you aint beautiful.
别让任何人告诉你说 你不美丽
aint是什么意思?好像没有这个词!!!
永远不要让人跟你说,你不漂亮。说的是女人要注意美容保养什么的吧。
不要让别人有机会说你不美丽
千万不要让任何人告诉你,你不漂亮。
这是歌词吧。there is a beautiful-----------on the window(curtains,curtain) 顺便翻译一下_百度作业帮
there is a beautiful-----------on the window(curtains,curtain) 顺便翻译一下
curtain 窗户上面有一个漂亮的窗帘a单数
curtain 翻译同上Tiger Leaping Gorge in Yunnan Province is a beautiful place to hike.翻译一下这句话_百度知道
Tiger Leaping Gorge in Yunnan Province is a beautiful place to hike.翻译一下这句话
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
云南省虎跳峡是个徒步旅行的美丽地方。
云南省的虎跳峡是一个徒步旅行的好地方。
云南省的虎跳峡是一个徒步旅行的美丽地方。
云南省境内的虎跳峡是个非常美丽的地方,很适合徒步旅行。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁英语好 帮我翻译一下.Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful._百度作业帮
谁英语好 帮我翻译一下.Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻仍在燃烧着我的唇,(因为有你)我的每天都是那么的美丽!( ⊙ o ⊙ )
我的唇上仍有你吻的灼热,我的每一天是如此的灿烂
你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
你的吻还在燃烧在我的嘴唇,我的日子变得如此美丽。谁来帮我翻译一下这个英语诗歌~英语达人进来救命!急啊~翻译好了还有追加~诗歌如下:(不知道是哪个BT写的,太意识流了,根本读不懂,读懂了也翻译不好,没有那个细胞啊~)London,my beautiful,It is not the sunset,nor _百度作业帮
谁来帮我翻译一下这个英语诗歌~英语达人进来救命!急啊~翻译好了还有追加~诗歌如下:(不知道是哪个BT写的,太意识流了,根本读不懂,读懂了也翻译不好,没有那个细胞啊~)London,my beautiful,It is not the sunset,nor the pale green sky.Simmering through the curtain,Of the silver birch,Nor the quietness.It is not the spotting,Of little birds,Upon the lawn,Nor the darkness,Stealing over things,That moves me.But as the moon creeps slowly,Over the treetops,Among the stars,I think of her,and the glow her passing,Sheds unmen.London, my beautiful,I will climb,Into the branches,To the moonlit treetops,That my blood may be cooled,By the wind.不要用翻译器啊~不过,这个翻译倒是很有喜剧效果……
美丽的伦敦触动我的不是你的日落也不是你暗绿的天空或透过窗帘望见的银色白桦也不是你的安静不是小鸟轻啄草地也不是暗夜遮蔽万物但是当月色悄悄漫过树梢当群星闪耀我想着她以及她的光辉洒在神灵身上美丽的伦敦我要爬上枝头到那洒满月光的树梢让我的热血被风抚凉
伦敦,我美丽的, 它不是夕阳, 也不是苍白绿色的天空。 酝酿透过窗帘, 的白桦树, 也不平静。 这是不是检举, 小鸟类, 经草坪, 也不是夜色中, 偷过东西, 动我。 不过,由于月球逐渐缓慢, 在树丛其中星级, 我觉得她的, 与辉光她及格,...
伦敦,我美丽的城市感动我的不是你的日落不是通过银色白桦织成的幔帐望去的淡绿的天空不是你的宁静不是小鸟轻啄草地不是夜幕笼罩万物当群星闪耀月亮慢慢爬上枝头我想起了她和她挥洒在万物身上的光辉伦敦,我美丽的城市我要爬上树枝爬到月光照耀的枝头让微风<...

我要回帖

更多关于 youarebeautiful翻译 的文章

随机推荐