阅读技能 there are three year oldold rockingchairs in Daniel

there are twenty-four h() in a daythey are my mother's parents,they are my g().where do you often eat? we often eat in that big r().daniel t() a bus to school every day.()有时 i go to the park with my mother.he washes his face and ()然后 has breakfast.her teacher is not happy_百度作业帮
there are twenty-four h() in a daythey are my mother's parents,they are my g().where do you often eat? we often eat in that big r().daniel t() a bus to school every day.()有时 i go to the park with my mother.he washes his face and ()然后 has breakfast.her teacher is not happy, because she is ()总是late for class.he doesn't ask me to have ()进餐 with them.i often go ()(run)on the playground on saturdays.they()(usual) play badminton on the bedminton court.
1.一天有24个小时,所以用hours,因为是复数2.他们是我妈妈的父母,就是我的外公外婆用grandparents,因为前边是parents3.我们经常在那个大餐馆吃饭,用restaurant4.Daniel 每天乘坐公共汽车上学,用takes, 因为是单数第三人称5.有时当然是用sometimes6.然后then7.always,总是用be always表示反感8.meals
9.go running去跑步、比如go swimming 去游泳10usually,经常
grandparentsrestauranttakesSometimesthenalwaysdinnerto runusually
grandparends,restaurant,take,sometimes,then,also,dinner,running,usually
grandparents
restaurant
dinner/lunch/breakfast(没有指明是哪一餐)
usually 理由:1、一天有24小时,由句意可知。2、在餐馆吃饭3、乘车用take 4、有时指sometimes,常放句首,... 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【世纪金榜】(江苏专用)2015年高考英语大一轮复习 unit 4 films and film events课时提.
下载积分:800
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 13:29:50|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【世纪金榜】(江苏专用)2015年高考英语大一轮复习 unit 4 films and film.DOC
官方公共微信同义句改写.1Daniel spends all his free time sitting in front of the computer.It ( ) Daniel allhis free time () () in front of the computer.2 I am going to buy him some CDs.I am going to buy some CDs () ().3 There are no calories in water.There () () calories in water._百度作业帮
同义句改写.1Daniel spends all his free time sitting in front of the computer.It ( ) Daniel allhis free time () () in front of the computer.2 I am going to buy him some CDs.I am going to buy some CDs () ().3 There are no calories in water.There () () calories in water.
1 costs to sit2 for him3.aren't any
你好!1 takes, to sit2 for him3 aren't any 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答如满意,请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢~
1It (takes) Daniel
all his free time(
)in front of the computer.2 I
(him).3 There
1,It ( took) Daniel all his
in front of the computer.2,I
(him).3,There
water.有问题欢迎追问~~

我要回帖

更多关于 daniel powter 的文章