必要的不礼貌的英文英文例子

英语笑话:不礼貌的家伙
A rough looking fellow strolled into the bank and walked up to the teller.
有一位相貌粗鲁的家伙走进银行对柜台职员说:
&I wanna open a god-damned checking account. &
&我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。&
&CertainLy, sir,& replied the young lady, &but there's no need to use that kind of language.&
&当然可以啦,先生,&年轻的小姐回答说,&但没有必要使用那种字眼。&
&Hey, get your ass in gear, will ya? I&m in a hurry. ',
&嘿,你他妈的能不能快一点吗?我在赶时间呢!&
&Sir, I&m not used to being spoken to in that way. &
&先生,我不习惯别人那样子对我说话。&
&I wanna open a fucking checking account, and I want to do it now, understand?&
&我要开一个x&&的活期存款账户,而且要现在就办,懂了吗?&
&Sir, I'm going to get the manager,& said the indignant young lady.
&先生,我去找经理来。&气愤的年轻小姐说着。
Soon she returned with the manager, a dignified white haired gentleman, who asked, &What seems to be the trouble, sir?&
不久她带了经理回来,那位满头白发、看起来很庄严的老先生问道:&先生,到底有什么问题吗? &
&I just won $10,000,000 in the lottery, and I want to open a goddamn checking account. &
&我刚中彩券得了一千万美元,我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。&
&I see,& said the manager warmly. &And this bitch is giving you trouble?&
&我知道了,&经理说道,&而这个臭婊子在给您添麻烦,是吧?
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评
新东方名师学习建议
大三以上含硕士
半年或以上
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语推荐这篇日记的豆列
······我记得我澳洲的老师说的是在文章中引用别人的话时,只写原作者姓,不写名。但是在论文结尾处的总的引用表格(Reference)中要标明作者全名,或者写姓,但是名用缩写。至于原因是出于尊重,还是出于别的原因,我也不记得了。无论是 Havard Style 还是 APA Style,如果我没记错的话都是差不多这么规定的(可能略有区别,记不太清楚了)但是如果是提到某个科学家,说他很优秀之类。难道要用 Mr.+ 姓?还是 Dr.+ 姓?女性的话,我是选 Ms. 还是 Mrs. 还是 Miss?不写全名谁知道你指的是谁呢。最起码第一次还是要写出全名吧至于 in my opinion,你们老师把这个词的表达含义恰好弄反了。in my opinion 翻译成中文是“我认为”“我觉得”,重音很容易就落在“我”上,似乎是在强调自己很重要一样。但是在英文中,in my opinion 实际上起到的效果是弱化了你的观点的强度,因为不加这句话,读者也都知道这些观点是你的,特意说出来,会显得作者没有自信。而且,会让人觉得你一直在强调这是自己的个人观点,与其他组织机构无关,似乎是怕自己的观点惹来麻烦似的,同样是说明你对自己的观点信心不足。最后,in my opinion还会让文章流畅度降低。所以,一般而言,确实是不需要加 in my opinion,只不过原因不是因为“你算老几”。同样的道理, I think, I suppose 如无必要的话,也不要加
语数英三栖小能手精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
ChristineYip
monkey世界
教育万花筒1. 宿舍生活有时会出现不和谐的情况; 宿舍内的朋友关系不好,房间不整洁.  2. 一个和谐宿舍生活的必要性;可以养成良好的生活习惯,创造文明卫生环境.   3. 如何创造和谐?人人讲究卫生,文明礼貌.
参考译文1: 1. Hostel life someti quarters of friendship is not good, rooms are not clean 2. The need for a harmon you can develop good habits and create civilized sanitation. 3 How to create a harmonious? everyone pay attention to hygiene, courtesy and manners.参考译文2: 1. hostel li  Hostel bad friends, room not clean and tidy.   2. the need for a ha can develop good habits to create civilization health and environment. 3. how to create a harmonious? everyone pay attention to hygiene, decorum.参考译文3: 1. hostel li  Hostel bad friends, room not clean and tidy.   2. the need for a ha can develop good habits to create civilization health and environment. 3 them. creating harmony? everyone little attention, polite.参考译文4: 1.hostel life sometimes discord within the context of relati hostels is not good, the room was not clean and tidy. 2. The need for a ha it can be a good lifestyle health environment, creating civilization. 3. How to create harmony? everyone good health, civi
相关翻译:在宿舍
In the dormitory空调维修费用在职员宿舍
Air conditioning maintenance cost in staff quarterscoined
杜撰Il crée pour l’Opéra de Bordeaux plusieurs expositions mettant en valeur les métiers de la scène
他创造了歌剧院突出的行业涉及几个波尔多展览god had created the earth as the center of the universe
神创造了地球的宇宙的中心机会是自己创造,尽力了就不说后悔!
正在翻译,请等待...jole no me creo
我不认为 jole语义参照:只要大家共同努力,加强合作,克服困难,亚太地区经济社会发展的前景是广阔的光明的。
As long as we work together to strengthen cooperation and overcome difficulties, prospects for economic and social development in Asia Pacific is a vast light.I wonder what goes through your mind,when you hear my name.
我不知道你是通过mind,when你听到我的名字。Device(s) to ignore when entering
要忽略输入时设备我来自经济105班
I come from a group of economicyou won't come to china
你也不来中国牵你的手,把你拖走
Your hands and lead you to tow每个星期六,我妈妈总是很早就起床了,妈妈先做好早饭,等我们起床前就把一大堆衣服洗好了,吃过早饭以后,再给花浇浇水,浇完水后,就上街买菜去了。下午,把每个房间都打扫一遍。晚上,她上了一会儿网,就回去睡觉了
Every Saturday, my mother always got up very early, make breakfast, my mother first, so before we put up a lot of laundry, ate breakfast, give flowers pouring water, finished water pouring later, took to the streets to buy food to go. Afternoon, to clean each room again. Night, while she was on the我今天工作很忙
I am very busy today.我最爱的人给我的礼物
My favorite people to my present石膏
Gypsum那有一个吸烟的标志
正在翻译,请等待...nypd protects and serves the rlcn
NYPD保护和服务rlcn请输入您需要翻译Are there further development in the investigation的文本!
Please enter you need to translate Are there further development in the investigation of the text!Love is patience ,love is kind laugh or smile
爱是忍耐,爱是种笑或微笑100%品质100%服务100%信誉
100%品质100%服务100%信誉常春藤联合会学校
Ivy League schools Federation今天就说到这里
stop here today难道你感觉不到
Do you feelcentury did human beings learn to
世纪做人类学会据我猜测
My guessing大活塞接近开关信号异常(无信号)
Anomalous large piston proximity switch signal (no signal)蟹翻译公司
Crab meat stickstories about real people.
现实中的人们的故事。Next time bring someone else for me and you can talk to Vincent
下一次使别人对我和你可以谈,文森特when shall I get an interview
when shall I get an interviewI comfirm the payment terms are same as the one stipulated in sales contract
我确认付款条件都相同的一个规定在销售合同中对不起!是我不对!但希望你能开心,不要郁闷,
I am sorry! Was I wrong! But I hope you can happy, not depressed,strength pulling test
______撉_______fabulous look
神话般的期待hengaoxin shoudaonidehuixin . wolaizi jiangsushen lianyungangshi.xihuanzhongjiuchanglai.xiacishenmeshihouzailai中国呢?
hengaoxin shoudaonidehuixin。wolaizi jiangsushen lianyungangshi.xihuanzhongjiuchanglai.xiacishenmeshihouzailai中国呢吗?haven't got a clue
没有一点头绪你们说葡萄牙语?
You have said that Portuguese?my name`s chenqiuyue
我名的chenqiuyue有一对姐妹
A pair of sistersshe is the logical extension of the prevailing elite practices.
她是逻辑扩展现有的优秀做法。我公司己通过TUV,ISO9001多项国际质量体系认证
My Company has adopted ISO TUV 9001, many of the international quality system certification.Most love
最爱按用户要求按期交货
Delivery on schedule according to the requirements of users宫爆腰花
Palace of explosive kidney凤凰沱
Da Phoenix一代人要有一代人的作为
A generation of people who want to have a generation as a不是越贵越好,要根据自己的实际情况,但是要裁剪合体,整洁笔挺。
Not the more expensive the better, according to own actual situation, but you want to crop fit, clean and crisp.But moments and has time enough.
但是时刻和时间不够。In the life one road switches with a lot of,whose name is gently according to,bring life by two kinds of realms darkness and brightness into.
在很多的其名称轻轻地按生活一条路交换机带生活境界黑暗和亮度成两种。colos és kugli
库格利英寸的屏幕,Saltsman, Wendy Strick, and Alicia Tamayac
Saltsman,温迪施特里克和艾莉西亚 Tamayac大卫。贝克汉姆到达翻译公司时,兴奋的球迷们都赶去迎接。
正在翻译,请等待...Re-Type
重新输入地震什么时候会发生?
When do earthquakes occur?跟出机票的人直接说
Ticket people say炎症细胞浸润
Inflammatory cell infiltrationvarious style of happiness
幸福各种各样的样式不要听伤感的歌
Don't listen to sad songsDoctors must use tact with patients relatives as well
正在翻译,请等待...你是我黄敏生命中最重要的一个人.我爱你胡仙鹤...
You are my Huang Minsheng hit the most important one. ... I love you Huxian HeRating x Percentage assigned to criterion
正在翻译,请等待...华侨
Overseas Chinese快点回来吧
Hurry up and come back!其实我有趣的暑假便是帮妈妈做家务。
I fun vacation is actually helps her mother do the housework.最近查询:
These children have fun on birthday party
放弃; 打退堂鼓; 让步
North away from the Guangzhou Airport 60 minutes by car
Read/write chip time
Bean 沙袋发力
第四章调查结果和讨论45
特别票超过有限公司
sue is very rare so angry
I will give you the address of the
Black Feather quick fight, you receive points it?

我要回帖

更多关于 礼貌 英文 的文章

随机推荐