高中英语句子翻译 帮忙翻译下。

请帮我翻译一下几个英语句子?_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下几个英语句子?
当他妻子泄露了一个家庭秘密的时候,绝不能直接暴露在阳光之下。2,他说他掌握了一个关于战争的秘密文件,在我年轻的时候就学会了许多不同的技能,被告(defendant)否认他曾经向政府官员付钱以获得合同,我就知道他有天赋。7,由于流感(The
flu)在社区传播,说起话来也就自然脱口而出了,当他渐渐获得了信心的时候,我很幸运。6,她用暖和的东衣将自己裹起来,以防止传染上这种疾病。51,我儿子写出他第一首诗的时候,接着他啪的一声打开公文包(briefcase)便开始读起来。4,这使的每一个在座的人都大为吃惊,这些画价值在五千万美元左右,他的语调变得自然了,他给了她一记耳光。8。3,我吃惊地看到
He said he held a secret dom lucky to have learnt various skills when I was young, she wrapped herself in warm winter clothes to avoid being infected. dollars and must by no means be exposed directly in the sun. 6. I knew he&#39, and he blurted his words out. When he gradually gained confidence. I&#39. 5;s got talent when my son wrote his first poem. 4.
As the flu spreaded in the community1. 3. Then he clicked open his briefcase and started reading it, his tone became natural, I saw him slapping his wife when she leaked a family secret. To my surprise, which surprised everyone present. 8. 2.S. These paintings value around 50 million U
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
m very lucky. i saw it with shock. i know my son has got talent when he wrote his first poem4. he said he has got a secret document about a war, she wrapped herself with warm coat to prevent the disease from spreading. and he speaks more fluently than before. when he got his confidence back. i&#39, when his wife accidentally told a family secret.5. the defendant denies that he paid the government offical for a contract.61, he slapped her on the face.8, i have learnt many different skills when i was young2. these pictures are worth 5 thousand pounds. then he opened the briefcase and read it out.7, do not expose it under the sun3, his voice became normal again, this shocked everybody. because of the flu
1.Fortunately, I have learned various kinds of skills when I was young2.These paintings were worth approximately 50 million US dollars,so they should not be expose to the sunlight directly.3.When my son wrote his first poem, I known he had the talent.4.Because the flu spreaded in the community, she wrapped her in warm winter clothers to pretect against being infected by this disease.5.The defendant denied that he had paid the governmental officials for the contract.6.To my suprise, I saw he slapping his wife
when she leaked the family secret.7.He said he hold a secret document about a war which shocked everyone and then he opened the brifcase to start read it .8.When he gradually achieved his confidence, his voice became natural again and blurt them out.
1 i am lucky to have many different skills when young2 these pictures are worth about dollars which mustn't be exposed in the sunlight.3 i considered him genious
when my son created his first poem4 because of the spread of flu in the community,she wraped herself with warm winter clothes to prevent the disease spreading5 the defendant denied his paying gov-ern-ment officials for contacts at a time.6 i was surprised to see the hunsband beating his wife on the face when she gave out a family secret7 he said he mastered a secret file on war which made everyone present surprised,then
opened his suitcase with a sound&pang&,and began to read8 when he gradually gained confindence,his tune became natural and it was natural for him to speak out without second thoughts
1, I am very fortunate when I was young at learned many different skills. 2, which draw about 50 million U.S. dollars in value, must not be under direct exposure to sunlight. 3, my son wrote his first poem, I know he has talent. 4, because of influenza (The flu) spread in the community, she used warm clothing will be the East wrapped up their own in order to prevent transmission of the disease on. 5, the accused (defendant) denied that he once paid to government officials to obtain contracts. 6, I was surprised to see that when his wife reveal a family secret, he gave her one slap in the face. 7, he said he was in possession of a secret document about the war, which makes every person here in amazement, and then snapped open his briefcase (briefcase) began to read. 8, when he gradually gained confidence, he has become a natural tone, and talk is a natural blurted out.
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下这个句子.翻译成英语.有些东西总要忘却,有些东西总要铭记的,而我却铭记了所有,让记忆压得我喘不过气来,当我们在相遇,却不在熟悉._百度作业帮
帮忙翻译下这个句子.翻译成英语.有些东西总要忘却,有些东西总要铭记的,而我却铭记了所有,让记忆压得我喘不过气来,当我们在相遇,却不在熟悉.
We have to leave some things behind,while leave some things in our minds .But,I ,engrave eSo much these made me breathless.The next time we meet,there would be no acquaintance between us.
Something need forgetting,something need memorizing.But I've memorized everything,burden of memory makes it hard to breathe .When we have an encounter again,we will be not familiar to each other any longer.
Something will be forgot and something will be remembered. However, I remembered everything, which pressed me in suffocation. Next time we meet, not familiar anymore.
爱你的人,或者露水姻缘(
something always be forgotten for us .but something won't.and i remember
everything deeply.let the memories make me hard to breathe .when the time we meet again .It's not familiar any more .翻译很重要的是 意译 这一点。 你的这段文字很优美。 我试着翻译了下。希望 你能采纳........
There's always something to forget,there's always something to remember.However,I remember all of the things that are too heavy to carry on.We are not familiar with each other although we meet again
There are something we need to forget while something we should keep in mind. However,i have got everything remembered in my heart,leaving the memories trap me inside which makes me breathless. We turn strangers when we meet again.
Something should be forgotten but something should be memorized.However,I didn't forget anything,let the memory stress me a lot.And,We're no longer familiar as we meet the next time.
Sonething to forget .something to remember.However I put all the things in my mind ,letting these made me breathless.When we meet again,there would be no acquaintance between us anymore.你给的句子真美。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:请帮我翻译一下这个英语句子_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这个英语句子
Life is meant to be enjoyedwhat the good life can offer.特别是 Life is meant to be enjoyed这句,meant to be是一个固定搭配吗,帮我解析一下后面这个句子吧?meant在这里的用法。谢谢
提问者采纳
be meant to do 是固定搭配 意思是 打算或注定要做某事物前面是半句话就不管啦.后面的一句直译就是 生活就应该被享受。也就是 要享受生活~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
好的生活能提供什么. 生活本来就是要用来享受的。be meant to 是固定搭配 I am meant to be here 我注定要来这里注定 一定
就是的意思
那是美好生命所能赠与我们的。生活就要活得精彩。meant to be意思是 本来是 注定是,
算被动语态吧
be meant to 打算,有意,是一个词组
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子麻烦帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
英语句子麻烦帮忙翻译一下
但我依然在努力提高英语水平。这个分数的确不理想,这几次的雅思成绩也都在不断进步我已经参加了几次雅思考试,下个学期我将拿到毕业证,非常感谢。****大学是我非常向往的地方,我非常渴望能够想进入****大学学习,希望我能够把握住这个来之不易的机会,目前的最高分数是**分。此外我的平均成绩已经超过了con-offer的要求,这段时间还会参加雅思考试
提问者采纳
祝你好运 梦想成真
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
如果你要是用括号里的,如果用there is no doubt that就直接继续写,&#47。【但记住,意为尽了某人最大的努力; English standard,这得按照你的实际情况,put sb&#39。 Moreover,前面的trying换成s results are indeed improving (by leaps and bounds。 希望以上答案能够帮上您; There is no doubt that the score is not ideal,my highest score is XXX;s requirementI have attended IELTS exams several times / seize this golden opportunity. I will be getting my graduation c for a few times.括号里可加可不加,I am still trying my best (foot forward) to improve my command of English &#47. I have always been looking forward to studying in the university of XXXXX. Thank you very much:祝您梦想成真. O have surpassed the con-offer&#39,my average results are above /s best foot forward to是个短语.)括号里的意思是突飞猛进!如果有不明白的地方可以提问.S。 With the hardwork and efforts I have put in,my IELTS&#39. Undoubtedly。 However. Currently &#47,I will still take IELTS exams. I really hope I could grasp &#47.P; At present,若不是这样就别加进去.如果用Undoubtedly就得加逗号
按默认排序
其他2条回答
but I&#39, I hope I can seizethe hard-won opportunity, I&#39, atpresent the highest score is * *, this period of time will also take partin the ielts test. * * * * university is the place that Iam very yearning. This score isnot ideal. Besides my gpa has exceeded thecon - offer request, next semester Im very eager to want toenter the * * * *m still trying to improve myEnglishI have attended several times the ielts exam, ielts this several times inprogress, thank you verymuch
I have participated IELTS exam for a few times with the highest score of ***** Although the score is not good, I am still trying my best to improve English. With efforts, my average score of
IELTS have reached the standard of con-offer .I will get my graduation certificate next term. I am looking forward to go to ****university to continue my study. I wish I could take this chance. Thank you very much.
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子帮忙翻译下
英语句子帮忙翻译下 50
如果我有一对翅膀,我将飞到那没有太多烦恼事的地方。
静静的看着日出日落。
补充:病句滚开哦
If I have a pair of wings, I will fly to that place where things do not have much trouble. Quietly watching sunrise and sunset.
If I have a pair of wings, I will fly to that place where things do not have much trouble.Quietly watching sunrise and sunset.
其他回答 (5)
If I have a pair of wings, I will fly to the place where doesn't have much trouble. And
watch sunrise and sunset quiety.
If I have a pair of wings, I will fly to that place where things do not have much trouble.Quietly watching sunrise and sunset
if i have wings ,i will fly to somewhere wjthout troubles and see sunrise.sunset quietly.
if i have wings,i will fly to a place where there isn&t any trouble,looking at the sun rise and fall quietly.
If I have wings, I will fly to the place
where there is no noise, no trouble.
Just watch sunrise and sunset.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子及翻译 的文章

随机推荐