2009年全国中考英语真题汇编――短文填空
20年​全​国​各​省​市​真​题​汇​编​(5​套​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档1. Learn Vocabulary - Learn some new vocabulary before you start the lesson.
2. Read and Prepare
- Read the introduction and prepare to hear the audio.
It’s common for people who are kidnapped to
with their kidnapper, . It’s called Stockholm syndrome and named after a famous case in which some
in Sweden later defended their captors.
Earlier this year,
by her evil twin.
by Dale and Ella some time later. But since then, she hasn’t really been around much. It’s understandable. She’s . But watch as Marni discovers that Beren has been busy corresponding with a ...in . Who could it be?
- Watch the video without reading the dialog.
English, baby! English Lesson Video
1. Listen and Read
- Listen to the audio and read the dialog at the same time.
- Read the dialog again to see how the vocab words are used.
Marni:&&Oh, Beren! How are you? Oh my God. How are you?Beren:&&I’m good.Marni:&&Yeah?Beren:&&Yeah.Marni:&&We haven’t seen you in so long. Where have you been?Beren:&&I’ve been…busy. Really busy. I was in Costa Rica working on coffee…Marni:&&Really?Beren:&&...making espressos…Marni:&&Making
in Costa Rica?Beren:&&In Venezuela?Marni:&&They’re two different countries.Beren:&&I went to both, I went to both.Marni:&&OK.Beren:&&I just got back.Marni:&&Well, wow. It’s so good to see you. We’ve missed you…Beren:&&It’s good to see you too! I should go…Like, really. I’m busy. But it was good to see you.Marni:&&OK, well, you dropped…Beren:&&No, no, no…ah!Marni:&&This is…This is from the prison. This is…Is this from your…Beren:&&She writes to me. I never . It’s just one of those things. It’s interesting. I’m curious about prison life.Marni:&&You’re just writing? ?Beren:&&I’m not…Well, it’s not a correspondence if it’s . I just keep on receiving the letters.Marni:&&So you’re not visiting her…You’re visiting her!Beren:&&It’s my sister!Marni:&&She’s not your sister. She’s your evil twin!Beren:&&Can I have that back?
Lesson MP3
Beren hasn’t been hanging out with her friends much. When Marni runs into her, she drops her mail and Marni discovers that Beren has been exchanging letters with her evil twin who is in jail for kidnapping her. It turns out that Beren has also been visiting her evil twin!
Clearly, it is not healthy for someone who has been kidnapped to stay in touch with his or her kidnapper once it’s all over. But Beren’s case is complicated. She was kidnapped by her sister, who she never knew she had.
And how much trouble could Beren’s sister really cause while in jail? Do you think it’s OK for Beren to visit her?
1 through 20 of 33
United Arab Emirates
I think it's good from Baren to visit her sister after what she had did with her , it means that Baren is a very kind person , so she will forgive her sister and give her a chance to prove that she is a good person
11:21 AM Nov 19 2009 |
yes, family is family, as my friends said below.she cant forget her childhood days with her sister,that memory always keep her motivated to go their.when they were at their childhood they had not thought that some 1 will go to jail,but everything happens in life and every difficult situatiuon teach us 1 new lesson,but it's up to us wht we gain from that.
04:48 AM Oct 19 2009 |
Family is family, we can forget that,&but at the case of Beren, she must take the issue with care.&& People can change for&good or evil,&it&s a persnal choice.&&
07:56 AM Oct 09 2009 |
Everybody& makes mistakes, forget about it, and learn to forgive other people's mistakes.Beren is a kind-hearted girl, she is forgiving her twin-sister who was kidnapper by&her,& we should give people an opportunity to turn over a new leaf…
08:28 AM Oct 07 2009 |
It's complicated poblem for Beren, it's difficult to forgive specially when she do something big like kidnapping and the worst thing when that happen from one whose clouser to you, but if Beren twin take her punshiment it's ok for Beren to visit her sister because they are a family and give her another chance ..
10:21 AM Sep 30 2009 |
wow…very touching!we have to forgive someone mistakes eventhough it's not easygood lesson I guess
03:55 AM Sep 30 2009 |
In my opinion it’s completely ok for Beren to meet her sister in prison and exchanging letters with her. After all it is said that “blood is thicker than water” so no matter how bad one’s own sister or brother but the very bond which exists between them never ends.Humans are emotional beings so they really get sentimental now and then. Moreover it is also possible that her twin has now realized her mistake and she has been realy sorry for what she did to her. So i think its ok for Beren to meet her sister.
10:33 PM Sep 29 2009 |
&Whar I understand, is that she's hiding some secret about absence. it was not working but was prisoner, and did not want to tell your friend about it.
06:21 AM Sep 28 2009 |
South Korea
I wonder why beren was kidnapped.
06:04 AM Sep 27 2009 |
i think she is still her sister what ever she did or will do, they still sisters & Beren must stay visting her sister.i like it :)
02:58 PM Sep 26 2009 |
&&Family is family although what he or she do
05:52 AM Sep 26 2009 |
I&don't hope Beren&to get in trouble.
05:25 AM Sep 26 2009 |
It`s can be understandable.they`re sister.even beren sister kidnapped her before,but now she got the punishment.she stayed in the jail.so beren should be forgive her sister.&
08:31 AM Sep 24 2009 |
haha this stort so fun =) and poor
08:48 AM Sep 22 2009 |
mmm…i can't understand ,,how can&she know ,,her pen pal is bad ,,???? and twin ?
07:17 AM Sep 22 2009 |
Yeah I guess in Turkey kidnapping brides is quite common
10:38 PM Sep 21 2009 |
In that case she is her twin sister,&it can be understandable even she had kidnapped by her.
01:44 PM Sep 20 2009 |
So I think,if I had been kidnapped by some relative mine I never would want to meet him again!
07:05 AM Sep 19 2009 |
Hahaha this story is pretty surreal and comedic! hahahaBut,come on…I guess,the evil Baren can't hurt her sister being jailed…It would&be a&trouble if evil Baren had a gang out of the jail and if she wanted to avenge her sister')So I think,if I had been kidnapped by some relative mine I never would want to meet him again!&
06:14 AM Sep 19 2009 |
It happens. I know a woman who is married to her kidnapper.
12:50 PM Sep 16 2009 |
1 through 20 of 33
Share this lesson:
Post Ebaby! lessons on your blog:
with Practice for
更多英语课程
For information on products for educational institutions, please visit .八年级英语寒假练习(阅读理解与完形填空)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级英语寒假练习(阅读理解与完形填空)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档短文改错规则_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
短文改错规则
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢【文章大意】本文是一篇说明文。亚里士多德曾说过:幸福是一种心态,如何提升我们的幸福感呢?研究人员给出了相应的建议。
【篇章分析】
Seek for Happiness
第一部分(Para. 1)
Introduciton
第三部分(Para. 2-6)
Five steps toward happiness
Para.2:Value your relationships
寻求幸福五步骤
重视人际关系
Para.3:Express yourself
Para.4:Spend money on others
Para.5:Focus on the positive
关注积极面
Para.6: Drink water
Conclusion
【解题思路】
76. 【解析】归纳概括题。根据第一段whether you’re seeking life-long satisfaction or a few moments of
good cheer, you’ve got to move forward以及结合全文内容归纳可知,本文讲述寻求幸福的五条步骤,故选择一短语“____ + for”意为“寻求;寻找”,还要注意单词的正确形式。
【答案】Look(ing)/Search(ing)/Seek(ing)
77.【解析】直接信息题。根据第一段you’ve got to move forward可知,选择一副词修饰move,表达“继续向前”。
【答案】forward/ahead/on
78.【解析】直接信息题。根据第一段We’ve interviewed the experts and found five …可得知,此处指研究人员或专家的发现。
【答案】experts/researches
79.【解析】直接信息题。根据第一段We’ve interviewed the experts and found five steps to take toward a
sunny mood可知。
【答案】steps/ways
80.【解析】信息转换题。根据第二段The highest levels of happiness are found with the most stable and
satisfying relationships可知,the highest levels of
转换为同义词greatest 来修饰happiness表达相同含义。
【答案】greatest
81.【解析】信息转换题。本空较难。根据第三段Singing aloud, talking to a stranger, raising your hand…可知,本空选择“表达自我;展现自我”的短语“Express yourself”。
【答案】Express
82. 【解析】直接信息题。根据第四段Those who’d shared the wealth felt much happier at the end of the
day than those who’d spent it on themselves中shared一词,又由介词by 可知,本空应该选择动词share的动名词形式。
【答案】sharing
83.【解析】信息转换题。根据第五段… showed that discouraged people who wrote down three good things
that happened to them each day for six months reported an improved attitude可知,本段讲述,关注积极一面的重要性,又根据形式的一致性,本空采用动词原形。
【答案】Focus/Concentrate
84.【解析】直接信息题。根据第六段A small 2012 study from the University of Connecticut suggested that
even slight dehydration (脱水) affected the moods
of its female participants中一词可知,饮食适当与否会影响到女性的幸福感或情绪。
【答案】feeling/mood/sense
85.【解析】归纳概括题。根据全文信息可做出结论:如果做到以上所有这些,幸福就可以轻易获得。
【答案】these/those
【长难句学习】
30-year period, University of Illinois researchers asked nearly 120, 000 people
how income, education, political participation, volunteer activities and close
relationships affected their happiness.
【翻译】历时30年,伊利诺斯大学研究人员问访了大约120,000人,收入,教育程度,政治参与度,志愿活动以及人际关系对他们的幸福度有多大的影响。
【分析】本句较长,相对来说复杂。Over a 30-year period中over指时间意为“在…期间”。asked nearly 120,000 people how… 本句是个双宾语结构:how 引导的从句作asked的直接宾语,在宾语从句中主语为:income, education, political participation, volunteer activities and
close relationships。
Participants (参与者) followed the development of
their moods for two weeks and reported feeling happier when they were more outgoing
and less happy when reserved or withdrawn.
【翻译】参与者跟踪自己的情绪变化达两周之久,结果显示:当他们更为直率时,他们也会感到更为的快乐,但保守孤僻的人感到不会那么幸福。
【分析】本句由and构成的并列句。follow the
development of … “跟踪…的发展变化”。report doing sth。when they were more outgoing and less happy when (they were) reserved
or withdrawn为一省略结构。
3. There was
no difference in happiness between those who spent $ 5 or $ 20, suggesting that
it’s not how much money you spend, but how you spend it, that inspires the
【翻译】对于那些花费5美元和20美元的陌生人来说,幸福程度美元什么区别。这表明:不是呢花费多少钱,而是你的花费方式能够提升你的幸福感。
【分析】本句出现几种句式。Who spent $5 or $20 从句作those的后置定语。There was no difference为一存现句。suggesting 现在分词作伴随状语。that 引导的宾语从句中使用了强调结构,被强调部分为主语从句not how much money you spend but how you spend it。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
&& 阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在文后第76至第85小题的空格里填上适当的单词或短语,并将答案转写到答题卡上。
注意:每空不超过3个单词。
Television, the most popular and persuasive of modern technologies, marked by rapid change and growth – is moving into a new era, an era of extraordinary sophistication and versatility, which promises to reshape our lives and our world. It is an electronic revolution of sorts, made possible by the marriage of television and computer technologies.
The world “television”, derived from its Greek (tele: distant) and Latin (vision: sight) roots, can literally be interpreted as sight from a distance. Very simply put, it works in this way: through a sophisticated system of electronics, television provides the capability of converting an image (focused on a special photoconductive plate within a camera) into electronic impulses, which can be sent through a wire or cable. These impulse, when fed into a receiver (television set), can then be electronically reconstituted into that same image.
Television is more than just an electronic system, however. It is a means of expression, as well as a vehicle for communication.
The field of television can be divided into two categories determined by its means of transmission. First, there is broadcast television, which reaches the masses through broad – based airwave transmission of television signals. Second, there is no broadcast television, which provides for the needs of individuals or specific interest groups through controlled transmission techniques.
Traditionally, television has been a medium of the masses. We are most familiar with broadcast television because it has been with us for about thirty-seven years in a form similar to what exists today. During those years, it has been controlled, for the most part, by the broadcast networks, ABC, NBC, and CBD, who have been the major purveyors(供应商)of news, information, and entertainment. These giants of broadcasting have actually shaped not only television but our perception of it as well. We have come to look upon the picture tube as a source of entertainment, placing our role in this dynamic medium as the passive viewer.
Title:& 76. &&&&&&&&&
into a new era because of the combination of television and 77. &&&&&&
78. &&&&&&
“distant” in Greek
vision:79.&
image (through a sophisticated system of electronics)→81.
&&&&&&&(through a wire or cable) →a receiver→the same image
&&&&& &, a means of
expression, a vehicle for communication
&&&&&&&&&of the television field
television and non-broadcast television
Traditional
are familiar with broadcast television: some broadcast net works controlled
television and thus shaped TV and85. &&&&&&&&
来源:湖南师大附中高二年级模块六英语模块结业考试
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在文后第53至第57小题的空格里填上适当的单词或短语,并将答案转写到答题卡上。注意:每空不超过3个单词。Thanksgiving DayMany people believe Thanksgiving is a Western holiday, but in fact, it is only an American holiday held every fourth Thursday of November although Canada holds their own unique Thanksgiving on the second Monday of October.The pattern of the Thanksgiving celebration has never changed through the years. The big family dinner is planned months ahead. Some of the family will have to travel by air and others will make long motor trips with the children. Sons and daughters away at college use their four-day holiday to go home, and employees take extra days from their work so as to be able to make the trip for the annual reunion. The Thanks-giving dinner menu today is somewhat the same as it was on Thanksgiving Day in 1863. On the dinner table, people will find apples, oranges, chestnuts and grapes. There will be pudding (布丁), mince(肉末)pie, other varieties of food and squash(鲜果汁). The rest and most attractive among them are roast turkey and pumpkin pie. They have been the most traditional and favorite food on Thanksgiving Day throughout the years.In true Thanksgiving spirit the family circle is often enlarged to include friends known to be alone, foreign visitors, or servicemen away from home. Orphans, the aged and the homeless also have the traditional turkey dinner, provided either by some charitable (慈善的) individual or a church group.Thanksgiving DayThe datesIn the USAEvery fourth Thursday of November53. ________Every second Monday of October&54. _______The big family dinnerPlanned months aheadAll family membersExpected to get home for 55. ________The dinner menuRoast turkey and pumpkin pie, apples,
oranges, chestnuts, grapes, other varieties of food and etcThe Enlarged spiritPeople invited toThanksgiving DinnerFriends known to be alone, 56. ________, orservicemen away from homePeople provided with57. ________Orphans, the aged and the homeless
来源:2011届山西省河津市第二中学高三九月份月考英语卷
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填一个单词。You may admire both the romantic love story and the mysterious city of Rome in the movie Roman Holiday. If you are planning to visit Rome, here are some cultural dos and don’ts you should know.Coffee Etiquette: Italian breakfast consists of pastry and a cup of Cappuccino or shot of espresso. Cappuccino is generally a morning drink and is not drunk after noon by real Italians. A post-dinner espresso, however, is a common practice.Dinner Rules: Guests are expected to arrive for dinner reservations at least fifteen minutes late. In many restaurants, printed menus are for tourists. Regular patrons know to ask for the daily specials, which typically feature the freshest ingredients. Bread, is rarely together with butter or olive oil.Drink the Water: Rome has plenty of public water fountains, and real Romans and their dogs always drink directly from them. Many people also refill their water bottle from these fountains. Mind the Traffic: Unless there's a traffic light, or you are in a crosswalk, don't expect cars &to stop for you. Though crosswalks go first, in a car – crazy city, still you’d better keep cautious and walk cautiously.Money: Always have some euros with you. Most major hotels, restaurants, and shops take credit cards, but many smaller operations either will either be unwilling to accept them for smaller purchases or do not accept credit cards at all. ATMs are available around the city and at the airports. About Soccer: Most Italian men are passionate about their soccer. Arm yourself with some knowledge of Italy's soccer scene, and you will find ready conversation partners almost everywhere.The Romans: The people here love to share their thoughts, opinions and emotions. They are creative, passionate, playful, occasionally rude or vain but always entertaining, and almost always good – humored.Theme Dos and
Don’ts in RomeEating▲Always
have your breakfast with a cup of drink, Cappuccino or espresso (76) &&&&&&&&&.▲Arrive
at least fifteen minutes last if you (77) &&&&&&&&for
dinner.▲Bread,
when served, is rarely (78) &&&&&&by
butter or olive oil.▲(79)&&&&&some daily specials in restaurants directly, as regular customers do.Drinking
water fountains are always (80) &&&&&&&&&by
real Romans and their dogs.▲Refill
your water bottles from the fountains, too.Traffic
rules ▲Never
expect cars to stop for you unless in a crosswalk or there is a traffic light.▲When
you are in a crosswalk, you’d better keep (81)&&&&&&.(82) &&&&&&&&▲Have
some euros with you for smaller (83) &&&&&&&&,
because not all shops take credit cards.Communicating
your (84) &&&&&&&&&&with
local people by talking about Italian soccer and they will be (85) &&&&&&to
share their opinions with you.&
来源:学年江苏省重点中学高二5月质量检测英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填一个单词。Time, a faithful company of our life, is a universal topic. People are always curious about what it is, how it travels and who it meets.Stephen Hawking, one of the world’s smartest physicists, once said. “I’m fascinated by time.”Many of us are, and the popularity of time travel novels, movies and TV series has proved that. After Palace and Startling by Each Step achieved astonishing ratings last year, Palace 2 aired on January 20, attracting time travel fans back to TV. Woody Allen’s movie Midnight in Paris achieved great success. It was nominated for Best Picture, Directing, Original Screenplay and Art Direction for the 2012 Academy Awards.Dream of heroismTime travel TV series and movies connect both today and the past, thus offering room for imagination. Imagination creates a chance for the young to fulfill a dream that is hard to achieve in reality.Chinese writer Xi Juan is a pioneer of time-travel stories in China. In 1993 she published a love story about a young woman time traveling to ancient times. The leading role’s modern personality and perception of love help her win the heart of a cool, handsome martial art master. Such a plot satisfies female fans’ love fantasy.Starting from the late 1990s, novels about men traveling back to the past prevailed (盛行), with a Step into the Past as the most popular example. In these stories, the male leading roles accomplish great things with their modern skills and wisdom.It is usually “a dream of heroism come true”, along with enviable romances.Eye candy“I’m hooked by the shows because they are characterized by dramatic and poetic love and have eye-pleasing actors,” Xia Xiaoyan, who works for a foreign-owned enterprise in Shanghai, explained her love for time travel TV series.Her comment echoes a 2011 survey by Creat Marketing Research Co Ltd in China. When asked about what is so appealing about time travel TV series, 21 percent of respondents answered, “These attractive characters.”A bigger reason behind the popularity of time travel stories, however, is the relaxation they offer, according to the survey.Cai Yinong agrees. “Many people are facing tremendous pressure in their fast-paced lives, so this genre is more relaxing than other shows as it provides people with a terrific outlet to escape reality,” Cai told China Daily. Cultural homesickness“Which dynasty would you like to live in if you could travel to the past?” asked a survey launched by Shanghai University and Shanghai Social Sciences Association last December.About 60 percent of the 2,543 respondents chose Tang Dynasty, while Qing Dynasty, and the Spring and Autumn and Warring States periods were the other top two destinations.The survey results reflects people’s definition of the good days: prosperous economy and culture, steady society, fair and uncorrupted politics, and opening up to the outside world.As for the movie Midnight in Paris, it features modernity versus cultural homesickness. The New York Times commented, “The past seems so much more vivid, more substantial, than the present. The good old days are so attractive because we were not around, however much we wish we were.”Time &travel &wins &fansPhenomenonl&Stephen Hawking shows great interest in 【小题1】&&&_.l&People prefer 【小题2】____
time travel movies and TV series.l&Woody Allen was 【小题3】_______
in his time travel movie.Reasons for its 【小题4】___Supporting detailsDream of heroisml&Chances are offered for the young to
fulfill 【小题5】__________ hard to l&achieve in reality.l&Xi Juan’s 1993 love story【小题6】_______
a young woman traveling to l&ancient times, which satisfies females
fans.l&From the late 1990s, novels about 【小题7】________
traveling back to l&the past became increasingly popular.l&The male leading role in A Step Into the
Past travels back to the past l&to fulfill great things by using his 【小题8】_______
skills and wisdom.Eye candyAttractive
actors and travel stories make viewers under pressure 【小题9】_________.Cultural homesicknessMost respondents chose to live in a certain
dynasty for:l&Prosperous economy and【小题10】________;l&Sl&Fair and l&Opening up to the outside world.
来源:2011年湖南省、四中)两校高一下学期期末联考英语题
题型:填空题
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在文后的空格里填上适当的单词或短语。注意:每空不超过三个单词。
My
name is Jane. My job is to write stories and newsletters for a magazine. My
hobby is traveling and I hope to visit Great Britain one day. I’d like a pen-pal from London, who is interested in discussing
the differences between Europe and Asia. I love listening to pop music and
playing football.
I’m Manuel. I’m a businessman and have a
large& company with many workers and clerks. I’d
like to find a pen-pal who is also a businessman and lives in North America. I
like using the Internet.
I
am working in a university. I speak English, French and Russian. My family name
is Jackson but my students usually call me Sarah. I’d
like a pen-pal who is fond of language learning working in Oxford University. I
don’t like using computers for learning and I
believe that true language can only happen in a classroom.
I’m Peter and interested in the differences bet ween East Europe
and North America. I love riding my horse and listening to jazz. I usually get
up at 7 o’clock and go to school around 7:30 in the morning. I want to find a pen-pal living in Sydney who has the same interest as me.
Cindy
is my first name. I’m working in a travel agency.
Sometimes I am called Mr. Guide as I am working. I’d
like to find a pen-pal who comes from Europe. I like playing the piano and
listening to jazz. I’m interested in history, but I
don’t like to discuss languages.
Name&&& Vocation(职业)& 1.___________&& Pen-pal
from
Jane&&& 2._____________ T
listening
to pop music and 3.____________&&
4. _____________&&& Businessman Using
5._________&& North
America