as a shame to society6666是什么意思思

as a shame to society是什么意思?如题.Thank you!_百度作业帮
as a shame to society是什么意思?如题.Thank you!
如题.Thank you!
有愧于社会参考译文1:这里是绿色高中学生活动调查的结果。大多数学生锻炼三四次,一个week.Some学生exeercise非常活跃和锻炼功课每day.As,大多数学生做功课day.Some的学生做功课一个week.No学生做功课一次或两次,三次或四次“看电视”的一个week.The结果是interesting.Some学生收看电视节目,每周一次或两次,有的学生看电视的每周三四次,但大多数学生每天看电视。参考译文2:这里是格林中学的学生活动调查的结果。大多数学生锻炼三或四倍一周。一些学生锻炼非常活跃,每天锻炼身体。至于家庭作业,大多数学生每天做家庭作业。一些学生做作业三或四倍一周。学生不做作业一次或两次一周。"看电视"的结果是有趣的。一些学生看电视一次或两次一周,一些学生看电视三或四倍一周,但大多数学生每天看电视。参考译文3:这里是格林中学的学生活动调查的结果。大多数学生锻炼三或四倍一周。一些学生锻炼非常活跃,每天锻炼身体。至于家庭作业,大多数学生每天做家庭作业。一些学生做作业三或四倍一周。学生不做作业一次或两次一周。"看电视"的结果是有趣的。一些学生看电视一次或两次一周,一些学生看电视三或四倍一周,但大多数学生每天看电视。参考译文4:这里的结果学生活动调查在绿色高中。 大多数学生行使三或四倍一星期一些学生exeercise都十分活跃,行使每一天。作为的功课,大部分学生每天做功课。一些学生做功课三或四倍一个星期没有学生做功课一次或两次一星期的结果为"看电视」是有趣。一些学生看电视一次或两次一周,一些学生看电视三次或四次一星期,但大部分学生每天看电视。语义参照:使我轻松
Makes me relaxedI will restar
我将会重新启动你想借助因特网来提高你的学习吗
Do you want to use the Internet to improve your learning非常伤心
Very sad他在这次事件中失去了最好的朋友
In this incident, he lost his best friendMOULOING RR SEAT CUSHION RH
MOULOING RR座垫RH机车款
Paragraph locomotives你是美国人还是英国人
You are American or British不要让别人来左右你的情绪
Do not let others to dictate your mood祝宝贝开心快乐每一天!顶 顶 顶 顶 顶
I wish baby happier every day! Dingding Ding Ding DingMary捡到一块手表和一本笔记本,手表是新的,笔记本是翻译公司的请不见这些物品的人请打来拿回自己的物品
Mary picked up a watch and a notebook, watch is new, please see these articles in notebooks are yellow who lai have their own articlesserprate
serprate砖厂
brick factoryGay bears videos
同性恋负有影视Friend―dont go.JPG
朋友DONT go.JPG有没有谁可以告诉我有类似这样的电影网站吗?
No one can tell me of this movies site岗位薪酬制度是以岗位等级作为员工薪酬水平的决定要素,岗位的价值决定了员工的报酬,而工资增长的前提是高等级岗位出现空缺。岗位等级的确定是在工作分析的基础上,对岗位的劳动复杂性、劳动责任、劳动强度及劳动条件等方面进行科学系统的衡量和评估,以确定岗位的相对劳动价值差别。岗位评价是企业建立岗位价值体系、实现公平分配的重要基础。
Job compensation system is based on job grade as determinants of employee salary levels, post value determines the remuneration of employees, wage growth is premised on a high level post vacant. Post level determined on the basis of job analysis is, on the status of labor complexity, responsibility,主任科员
Principal Staff MemberNO ,I DIDN'T IT'S HARD FOR ME TO FALL ASLEEP THESE DAYS. I'M BUSY PREPARING FOR THE COMING EXAMS
不,我没有很难,我睡着了这几天。我正忙着准备考试来临如果是, 什么是以前的投稿ID 吗?
If so, what is a previous submission ID yet?The flower blossoms falls, the human walks the tea to be cool
花朵的瀑布,人走茶冷静水里有一群饿
The water there are a bunch of hungry故不满足强度要求
It does not meet the strength requirements南京大翻译公司是侵华日军在中国犯下滔天罪行的一个缩影和集中体现,将永远钉在历史的耻辱柱上。在文中谈到了在日以“卢沟桥事变”为标志,翻译公司发动了全面的侵华战争,12月13日翻译公司占领南京。翻译公司占领南京之后进行疯狂野蛮的烧杀、淫、掠,在差不多两个月的时间里,翻译公司了30万以上的无辜平民和放下武器的中国军人。也浅析在当时国共对这一野蛮事件达成共识,其中包括:翻译公司发生时,翻译公司军暴行的共同揭露;面对暴行,对暴敌的共同抗争;为清算罪行,对翻译公司规模的共同认定。同时证实侵华日军在南京制造的这一惨绝人寰的暴行,铁证如山,在历史上早已定案。攻破现今翻译公司否认这一事实的谎言。事实证明,“南京大翻译公司”无论是在当时,还是在现在都是不能消逝的。
The Nanjing massacre was committed by the invading Japanese army in China a microcosm and a concentrated expression of the heinous crimes will remain long nails on the history of shame. Talked on July 7, 1937, in the text to "the Lugouqiao emergency" as its hallmark, Japan launched an all-out war ofbe named as
被命名为我有着较高的集体荣誉感
I have a comparatively high level of collective honor陕西省蓝田县
Lantian County, Shaanxi ProvinceDo not move the appliance by holding a door or door handle.
通过按住门或门把手不移动装置。worring about our problems can affect hou do we at school
担心我们的问题就会影响在学校做我们侯海纳天地 富贵天成
Heiner rich natural worldgolden gate bridge
金门大桥拉开距离,给自己足够转身的空间。学会沉默,给大家疏远制造机会。淡淡微笑,只留下最基本的客套。
Distance, give yourself enough space to turn around. Society of silence, create opportunities for everyone to alienate. Faint smile, leaving only the most basic courtesy.最近查询:
??? ?? ?????
匹配正确的图片的每个文本。
与水泥砂浆
正在翻译,请等待...
We will convene a meeting to review
它是什么订做
ヤオ?ミン Su
翻译公司語と私は通信することができます。
I bought a pair of English books
幸福快乐头发的复苏机
生病钝。加入我的朋友。 IM实际上是新来的
一个circie
Customer Service Manual
My daddy teaches me to ride the bicycle, mother teaches me to write.Day extremely relaxed merry.I remembered fondly at that time time very much.答案:D提示:代替的意思。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
We recently treated our new-adult son and his girlfriend to a seafood feast, near Cocoa Beach, Florida. Our server, a grandmotherly woman skilled in the art of___36_____, flew around the ___37_____juggling dishes and drinks while treating customers as individuals. She remembered their ____38_____tastes likes and dislikes –all of which she’d learned after only the briefest ____39_____.
At the end of the meal, she presented the bill, and then went to____40_____ the growing crowd of other dinners. My husband ___41____with a credit card, added her___42____, and we were off.&&
“Mr. Goldsmith!” our waitress ran out of the dining room waving a receipt at him, “Thank you.”
He looked at her as though he didn’t __43_____. We’ve all seen that universal___44___ of confusion—eyebrows drawn together and head cocked to one side
“What did you give her?” I asked in a stage whisper, ____45___if he had done something __46___ or made a calculation error.
“Wow, Dad,” our son said, ___47___like an awestruck 10 –year-old. “I’ve never seen a waitress ____48____anyone out of the restaurant to say ‘thank you’ for the tip.
“She gave us great service. I just thought she deserved a little bump __49_____ what I usually give.”
It wasn’t until later, when I accidentally heard our& ___50____retelling the story of the ___51___waitress, that I realized she had given my family something___52___ a “thank you”. She showed our son the importance of ___53_____hard work and the rewarding sound of “thank you”. Her show of thanks helped a dad earn a bit more ___54___from a loving son. And it reminded me just why I ___55____this thoughtful, caring man.
restaurant
considerable
discussion
conversations
suggestions
understand
expression
unreasonable
appropriate
rather than
no more than
remembering
acknowledging
satisfactory
A TAXI driver taught me a million dollar lesson in customer satisfaction and expectation. Inspiring speakers charge thousands of dollars to give his kind of training to corporate directors and staff.& It cost me only a $12 taxi ride.
I had flown into Dallas just for the purpose of calling on a client. Time was important and my plan included a quick turn – around trip from and back to the airport. A clean taxi pulled up.
The driver rushed to open the passenger door for me and made sure I was comfortably seated before he closed the door. As be got in the driver’s seat, he mentioned that the neatly folded Wall Street Journal next to me for my use. He then showed me several tapes and asked me what type of music I would enjoy.
Well! I looked around for a “Candid Camera!” Wouldn’t you? I could not believe the service I was receiving! I took the opportunity to say, “Obviously you take great pride in you work. You must have a story to tell.”
“You bet,” he replied, “I used to be in Corporate America. But I got tired of thinking my best would never be good enough. I decided to find my right position in life, somewhere I could feel proud of being the best I could be.
I knew I would never be a rocket scientist, but I love driving cars, being of service and feeling like I have done a full day’s work and done it well. I evaluated my personal property and, I became a taxi driver!
One thing I know for sure, to be good in my business I jus have to meet the expectations of my passengers. But, to be GREAT in my business, I have to EXEED the customer’s expectations! I like the sound of being ‘great’ better than just being ‘average’. ”
Did I tip him big time? You bet!
&The taxi driver taught me a great life lesson: Go an extra mile when providing any service to others. And there is no good or bad job you can make any job good.
What lesson did the author learn from the taxi driver?
&&& A.How to make the best use of time.
&&& B.How to do better in the service business.
&&& C.How to turn an interest into your career.
&&& D.How to become a motivational speaker.
Why did the author look around for a “Candid Camera”?
&&& A.Because he was afraid he would be photographed in the cab.
&&& B.Because he was worried what the driver could be up to.
&&& C.Because he was amazed by the way the driver was treating him.
&&& D.Because he wasn’t interested in the tapes offered by the driver
It can be inferred from the story that &&&&&&&&&.
&&& A.the taxi driver couldn’t accept just being average
&&& B.the author was anxious to get back to meet a client
&&& C.when the author waited for a taxi at the airport, he was not in a rush
&&& D.the taxi driver loved to play his favorite music during rides
According to the story, the taxi driver &&&&&&&.
&&& A.was dissatisfied wit his present job
&&& B.was once often rewarded for being a model worker
&&& C.enjoyed offering his customers more than they expected
&&& D.was forced to become a taxi driver to support his family
From hitting the mall with your girl friends on a Saturday afternoon, to holiday spending on gifts that go under the tree, shopping could be called one of America’s favorite pastimes. For most people, it means some new clothes for work or a small trinket for a friend. For others, however, shopping is much more than an enjoyable pastime, and in some cases, it is a real and destructive addiction that can turn into a financial disaster. Compulsive shopping and spending are defined as inappropriate, excessive过度的, and out of control. Like other addictions, it basically has something to do with impulsiveness and lack of control over one’s impulses冲动. In America, shopping is emb so often, the impulsiveness comes out as excessive shopping. Sometimes this is referred to as “shopholism”. Shopping addiction can damage a person’s life, family, and finances. “No one knows what causes addictive behaviors, like shopping, alcoholism, drug abuse, and gambling”, says a professor of applied health science. Some of the new evidence suggests that some people, maybe 10%-15%, may have a genetic predisposition to an addictive behavior, coupled with an environment in which the particular behavior is triggered引发, but no one really knows why.” Individuals will get some kind of high from an addictive behavior like shopping.
What are the telltale signs that shopping has crossed the line and become and addiction? What should a concerned family member or friend look out for when they think shopping has become a problem? The behaviors can signal a serious problem:
·Shopping or spending money as a result of feeling angry, depressed, anxious, or lonely
·Having arguments with others about one’s shopping habits
·Feeling lost without credit cards — actually going into withdrawal without them
·Buying items on credit, rather than with cash
·Describing a rush or a feeling of euphoria with spending
·Feeling guilty, ashamed, or embarrassed after a spending spree(大买特买)
·Thinking obsessively about money
·Spending a lot time juggling accounts or bills to accommodate spending
“If someone identifies four or more of any of these behaviors, there may be a problem”, experts say. Treating a shopping addiction requires a multifaceted approach. There are no standard treatments for shopping addiction. Medications have been used, but with mixed results. Therapists also focus on cognitive-behavioral treatment programs. There is no quick and easy answer that will immediately cure a shopping addiction, and while treatment is a necessary part of solving the problem, so is behavior change on the part of the addict.
Some basic changes in behavior that will have a big impact on breaking a shopping addiction are recommended:
·Admit that you are a compulsive spender, which is half the battle.
·Get rid of checkbooks and credit cards, which fuel the problem.
·Don’t shop by yourself because most compulsive shoppers shop alone and if you are with someone you are much less likely to append more.
·Find other meaningful ways to spend time.
And keep in mind that while behavior change is clearly important to recovery, so is reaching out for professional help.(509)
The best title of this article is _________
A. Should We Shop or Not?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Shopping Behaviors, Good or Bad?
C. Shopping Spree, or an Addiction?&&&&&&&&&& D. The Dangers of Shopholism.
You should be carefully think about your shopping behavior if you ________.
A. are angry to go shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. lost your credit card while shopping
C. are overjoyed and overwhelmingly excited to go shopping.
D. count your money while shopping
Which of the following statement is not true? ________.
A. Medication will not help to cure a shopping addiction
B. No one really knows why people get addicted to doing something which is no good to them
C. By the word shopholism, we refers to the impulsive and excessive shopping behavior
D. Shopping addiction can turn into a real disaster in one’s life
The most important way to get rid of the addiction is ________.
A. use credit card instead of checkbooks
B. change one’s behavior as well as seek professional advice
C. find somebody else to shop for you&&&
D. go to a doctor for a standard treatment
来源:2012年全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语(北京卷带解析)
题型:填空题
根据短文内容,从短文后的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。EmpathyLast year, researchers from the University of Michigan reported that empathy, the ability to understand other people, among college students had dropped sharply over the past 10 years. _【小题1】__ Today, people spend more time alone and are less likely to join groups and clubs.Jennifer Freed, a co-director of a teen program, has another explanation. Turn on the TV, and you’re showered with news and reality shows full of people fighting, competing, and generally treating one another with no respect. _【小题2】_There are good reasons not to follow those bad examples. Humans are socially related by nature. 【小题3】__ Researchers have also found that empathetic teenagers are more likely to have high self-respect. Besides, empathy can be a cure for loneliness, sadness, anxiety, and fear.Empathy is also an indication of a good leader. In fact, Freed says, many top companies report that empathy is one of the most important things they look for in new managers. _【小题4】_ “Academics are important. But if you don’t have emotional (情感的) intelligence, you won’t be as successful in work or in your love life,” she says.What’s the best way to up your EQ (情商)? For starters, let down your guard and really listen to others. __【小题5】__To really develop empathy, you’d better volunteer at a nursing home or a hospital, join a club or a team that has a diverse membership, have a “sharing circle” with your family, or spend time caring for pets at an animal shelter.A. Everyone is different, and levels of
empathy differ from person to person.B. That could be because so many people have
replaced face time with screen time, the researchers said.C. “One doesn’t develop empathy by having a
lot of opinions and doing a lot of talking,” Freed says.D. Humans learn by example—and most of the
examples on it are anything but empathetic.E. Empathy is a matter of learning how to
understand someone else—both what they think and how they feel.F. Good social skills—including empathy—are a
kind of “emotional intelligence” that will help you succeed in many areas of
life.G. Having relationships with other people is
an important part of being human—and having empathy is decisive to those
relationships.
来源:2007年高考试题(湖北卷)解析版
Almost every child is scared of
something,from monsters in the cupboard to dogs in the park.But the fact that
such fears are common and normal doesn’t mean they can be taken lightly.Kids
experience fears and phobias(恐惧症) much more strongly than adults.And the
influence of the fear can be physical as well as psychological(心理的).It can build up so they almost seem scared of everything—a kind of childhood anxiety.Dr.Creswell says:“Your child may always seem to expect the worst to happen and lack
confidence in his or her ability to deal with any challenge.”So don’t make the same old mistake of treating them as if they’re
silly for being a “scaredy cat”.Handling
the fears is essential.
Children can be born nervous and,if you have
such a baby,you’ll tend to prevent them from getting worried.So if they fear
dogs,you’ll keep them away from dogs,but in fact that can just confirm to the
child that dogs are scary.What is worse,keeping your child away from what they
fear can turn that feeling into a phobia.Instead,you should encourage them to
get in touch with the thing they fear,in a safe and supportive
environment.Dr.Andy Field,a researcher of childhood fears,says:“You shouldn’t force,for
example,a dog—anxious child to go up to a dog.But you
can approach it yourself,show them there is nothing to be afraid of,stroke(抚摸) it,and talk about the dog being friendly.Once your child dares to
stroke a dog—one that’s good with children,of course—then you should encourage them to carry on until they feel
calmer,and reward them for ‘being brave’.”
1.Children’s fears are usually taken lightly
because ______.
A.they will not develop into phobias
B.their influence is psychological
C.they exist widely in the world
D.they will disappear gradually
2.If we fail to help children to overcome
fears,they will ______.
A.make the same old mistake
B.overcome them by themselves
C.experience the worst of things
D.grow up lacking self-confidence
3.According to Dr.Andy Field,if a child is
afraid of a cat,parents should ______.
A.tell the child not to be afraid of it
B.show the child how to approach it
C.keep the child away from it
D.ask the child to stoke it【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】C
解析试题分析:本文介绍了在美国很多父母都把孩子放在家里自己教育,本文分析了这样做的原因。【小题1】B 细节题。根据文章第一段最后一句There are many reasons behind this. Let’s take a look at a few of them.说明本文是解释人们这样做的原因,故B正确。【小题2】D 细节题。根据文章第三段第一句For some parents, they do not feel that their local school system offers their children the best learning opportunities.说明他们认为学校不能给孩子提供很好的学习机会,所以他们要在家里自己教育孩子,故D正确。【小题3】B 推理题。根据One should remember that the laws about home-schooling vary from state to state.以及本段中不同的州的法律都不一样,说明该词是指变化,不同的意思,故B正确。【小题4】C 细节题。根据For some parents, they have religious (宗教的) reasons for home-schooling.和For some parents, they do not feel that their local school system offers their children the best learning opportunities.和Some parents may not be rich enough to send their children to a private school, so the next best thing in their eyes is home-schooling.说明文章中提出了3个原因,故C正确。考点:考查报告类短文阅读点评:本文分析了美国的家庭教育的因为,考查了较多的细节题,很多题目在文章中都可以直接找到答案,阅读时要足够细心,并做适当的标志。在审题时要仔细理解个选项,在文章中找出适合的语群,做出判断和选择。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
The government has lost a great deal of _____ because of the large increase in food pries.
A. strength&&& B. support&&& C. agreement&&& D. vote
任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题l分,满分l0分)
请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。
Communication Principles
How you see yourself can make a great difference in how you communicate.“Every individual exists in a continually changing world of experience of which he(or she)is the center”.Many communication scholars and social scientists believe that people are products of how others treat them and of the messages others send them.But every day we experience the centrality of our selves in communication.A student.for instance,may describe a conflict with a teacher as unfair treatment:“I know my teacher doesn’t like the fact that I don’t agree with his opinions.and that’s why he gave me such a poor grade in that class.”The teacher might say the opposite.Each person may believe that he is correct and that the other person’s view is wrong.
The concept of serf originates in communication.Through verbal and nonverbal symbols, a child learns to accept roles in response to the expectations of others.You establish self-image。The sort of person you believe you are,by how others think of you.Positive,negative,and neutral messages that you receive from others all play a role in determining who you are.Communication itself is probably best understood as a dialogue process.Our understanding of communication comes from our interactions with other people.In a more obvious way.communication involves others in the sense that a competent communicator considers what the other person needs and expects when selecting messages to share.So,the communication begins with the self,as defined largely by others,and involves others,as defined largely by the self.
Communication Occurs almost every minute of your life.If you are not communicating& with yourself(thinking,planning,reacting to the world around you),you are observing others and drawing inferences from their behavior.Even if the other person did not intend a message for you.you gather observations and draw specific conclusions.A person yawns and you believe that person is bored with your message.A second person looks away from you and you conclude that person is not listening to you.A third person smiles(perhaps because of a memory of a joke he heard recently) and you believe that he is attracted to you.We are continually picking up meanings from others’ behaviors and we are constantly providing behaviors that have communicative value for them.
More often than not,you may have hurt someone accidentally and you may have tried to explain that you did not mean that. You may have told the other person that you were sorry for your statement.You may have made a joke out of your rude statement.Nonetheless,your comment remains both in the mind of the other person and in your own mind.You cannot go back in time and erase your messages to others.Communication cannot be reversed(倒退),nor can it be repeated.When you tried to re—create the atmosphere,the conversation,and the setting,nothing seemed right.Your second experience with a similar setting and person made far different results.
Paragraph outline
Supporting Details
Communication begins with the self
●People are somewhat products of others’
treatment and messages.
●we are always(71)& ▲& in
communication with others.
Communication (72) ▲ others
●Experiences of others help children
learn to accept roles.
●Messages from others help you(73)& ▲& who you are.
●Needs and(74)& ▲& of others should be considered.
Communication
(75)& ▲ everywhere
●We are communicating with ourselves by
thinking,planning
and reacting to the outside world.
●We are always(76)& ▲& other people
by observing even if they do not intend any message for you.
●We are constantly collecting meanings
from others’(77)& ▲& .
●We are constantly(78)& ▲& meanings by
what we do.
Communication cannot be reversed nor repeated
●You may explain what you have done,but you cannot(79)& ▲&&&
what remains in the other person’s mind.
●Yon may redo the conversation,but you(80)& ▲& achieve the
same results.
In only two decades Asian Americans have become the fastestgrowing U. S. minority. As their children began moving up through the nation schools, it became clear that a new class of academic achievers was emerging. Their achievements are reflected in the nation’s best universities, where mathematics, science and engineering departments have taken on a decidedly Asian character. This special liking for mathematics and science is partly explained by the fact that Asian-American students who began their education abroad arrived in the U. S. with a solid grounding in mathematics but little or no knowledge of English. They are also influenced by the promise of a good job after college. Asians feel there will be less unfair treatment in areas like mathematics and science because they will be judged more objectively. And the return on the investment in education is more immediate in something like engineering than with an arts degree.
Most Asian?American students owe their success to the influence of parents who are determined that their children take full advantage of what the American educational system has to offer. An effective measure of parental attention is homework. Asian parents spend more time with their children than American parents do, and it helps. Many researchers also believe there is something in Asian culture that breeds success, such as ideals that stress family values and emphasize education.
Both explanations for academic success worry Asian Americans because of fears that they feed a typical racial image. Many can remember when Chinese,Japanese and Filipino immigrants were the victims of social isolation. Indeed, it was not until 1952 that laws were laid down giving all Asian immigrants the right to citizenship.
8.While making tremendous achievements at college, Asian?American students&&&&&&&&&& .
A.feel they are mistreated because of limited knowledge of English
B.are afraid that their academic successes bear a strong Asian character
C.still worry about unfair treatment in society
D.generally feel it a shame to have to depend on their parents
9.What are the major factors that determine the success of Asian Americans?
A.A solid foundation in basic mathematics and Asian culture.
B.Hard work and intelligence.
C.Parents’ help and a limited knowledge of English.
D.Asian culture and the American educational systerm.
10.Few Asian American students major in human sciences mainly because&&&&&&&&&&& .
A.their English is not good enough
B.they are afraid they might meet with unfair judgment in these areas
C.there is a wide difference between Asian and Western cultures
D.they know little about American culture and society
11.Why do “both explanations” (Para. 3) worry Asian Americans?
A.They are afraid that they will again be isloated from American society in general.
B.People will think that Asian students rely on their parents for success.
C.Asian Americans will be a threat to other minorities.
D.American academic achievements have taken on too strong an Asian character.
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
China bans free plastic bags
CHINA began a crackdown on plastic bags, banning production of thin bags and forbidding supermarkets and shops from handing them out free, Tuesday, June 1, 2008.
Chinese people use up to 3 billion plastic bags a day and the country has to refine 5 million tons of oil every year to make plastics used for packaging, according to a report on the Website of China Trade News, and fails to get rid of them properly, wasting valuable oil and littering the country, the State Council said in a notice posted on the Central Government’s Website.
“Our country consumes huge amounts of plastic bags every year. While providing convenience to consumers, they have also caused serious pollution, waste of energy and resources, because of too much use and inadequate recycling,” it said.
Worries about pollution are growing among ordinary citizens, as years of breakneck growth has a very bad effect on the country’s air and water, but the new ban may not be universally welcomed.
[写作内容]
1.& 请用30个词概括短文的要点;
2.&&&&&& 然后用约120个词就“‘为了环保和节能,禁止商场免费提供塑料袋’的禁令与方便老百姓日常生活的矛盾”这一中心发表看法,并包括如下要点:
a) 你对国家这一禁令的看法,并说明你的理由;
b) 禁令实施后,消费者该怎么办?
[写作要求]
1.可以使用实例或分项论述的方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2.标题自定。
——————————————————————————————————————
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&&&&&& Running like the wind, roaring (咆哮) like thunder, tigers have long been feared and respected as a king of the animal world.But last week a report said that there are no more than 30 wild tigers left in south China.
&&&&&& This was the conclusion of a team of scientists from China's State Forestry Administration and the World Nature Fund.
&&&&&& The South China tiger, also known as the Chinese tiger, is native to southern China.In the 1950's, there were over 4000 tigers found in mountain forests in the country.But due to the destruction of their natural habitat (栖息地) and uncontrolled hunting, it has been pushed on to the list of the world's top ten most endangered species.
&&&&&& Sixty-six of the big cats can be found in the cages of a dozen zoos around China.But they are nothing like their wild cousins.They have lost their natural skills such as hunting and killing.If they were set free they could not look after themselves.
&&&&&& &Breeding has damaged the quality of the species&, said Pei Enle, deputy director of the Shanghai Zoo.
&&&&&& To reintroduce the species into the wild, the country started a programme to send five to ten young tigers to South Africa.Four of them have already arrived.Progress has been made as two elder tigers have recovered some of their instincts(本能) and can hunt wild animals by themselves at the African base.
&&&&&& & South Africans are very experienced in reintroducing big animals to the wild.The country has very good natural conditions for the tigers to learn in&, said Lu Jun, office director of the National Wildlife Research and Development Center.& We tried in Fujian Province, but it was not successful as there was not a complete eco-chain(生物链) and there was a lack of space.&
The tigers should return to China in 2007 when the reservations in Fujian are ready.
What is the main reason for the South China tiger becoming one of the world's top ten most endangered species?
&&&&&& A.Because it has lost its natural instincts.
&&&&&& B.Because there is not a complete eco-chain.
&&&&&& C.Because there is no space for it.
&&&&&& D.Because uncontrolled hunting has destroyed its natural living conditions.
How is the programme of sending several tigers to South Africa getting on?
&&&&&& A.Its effect still remains to be seen.
&&&&&& B.Two tigers can already compete with their wild cousins.
&&&&&& C.Some of the tigers are already on the road to recovering their natural skills.
&&&&&& D.The tigers should be able to recover their instincts completely by 2007.
By saying & but they are nothing like their wild cousins&, the writer means that ______.
&&&&&& A.they are no longer feared by other wild animals
&&&&&& B.they don't know how to hunt or kill
&&&&&& C.a complete change has resulted in the species because of breeding
&&&&&& D.to reintroduce them into the wild has become an urgent task
What is the purpose of sending young tigers to South Africa?
&&&&&& A.To help the tigers recover their ability to live in the wild.
&&&&&& B.To provide them with a better environment.
&&&&&& C.To get the tigers to go on a tour.
&&&&&& D.To find a complete eco-chain for them.
Which one is not the reason for South Africa being chosen as the training place?
&&&&&& A.Because the tigers can hunt wild animals by themselves at the African base.
&&&&&& B.Because South Africans are skilled at dealing with the tigers.
&&&&&& C.Because there is a complete eco-chain and enough space there.
&&&&&& D.Because the country has good natural conditions for the tigers to learn in.

我要回帖

更多关于 walkashame什么意思 的文章

随机推荐