Prerrys.punk.lips中文翻译成日文中文

你知道英文诗歌翻译成中文后有多美吗_百度作业帮
你知道英文诗歌翻译成中文后有多美吗
/middleeast//3886839.shtml,这个网址的新闻就是你的问题谁能将《Hero》翻译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
谁能将《Hero》翻译成中文,谢谢!
i can kiss away the pain?am i in to deep.(chorus)i can be you hero?hold me in your arms tonight?well i don&#39.would you swear that you&#39.chorus i just want to hold you.chorus (2x)you can take my breath my breath away i can be your herohttp?would you tremble if i touched your lips?would you run and never look backwould you dance if i asked you to dance?would you cry if you saw me crying?would you lie would you run away: lrc?would you laugh oh please tell me these.you can take my breath away?have i lost my mind?would you save my soul tonight.re here tonight.bzmtv, baby?i don&#39?have i lost my mind.i will t care you't care you&#39?now would you die for the one you love
如果我发出邀请 你是否愿与我共舞你是否会一路狂奔不回头如果我哭泣你是否会和我一起落泪今夜你是否愿拯救我的灵魂如果我抚摸你的双唇你是否会颤抖是否会笑我请回答我的问题你是否愿为爱而亡今夜请拥我入怀我愿做你的英雄 宝贝我的吻能带走伤痛我愿永远在你身边你使我无法呼吸你是否愿意发誓永远属于我你会对我撒谎吗会离我而去吗我是否陷的太深是否失去了理智我不在乎你今夜是否在我身边我只想紧紧拥抱你我是否陷的太深是否失去了理智我不在乎你今夜是否在我身边你使我无法呼吸我愿做你的天使
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
you可能令我目瞪口呆,您是否会跳舞? have我丢失了我的头脑? hold我今晚您的胳膊的? 您笑哦的would请告诉我这些: lrc? now您是否为您爱的那个会死? 您跑和从未回顾的would .bzmtv? have我丢失了我的头脑? 如果您看见我哭泣。 i永远将支持您。 i可能亲吻痛苦, would您打颤, would您哭泣,婴孩? i不关心您今晚在这里。 chorus i想要拿着您。 chorus (2x) you可能令我目瞪口呆我的呼吸i可以是您的herohttp ? would您除今晚我的灵魂之外? 我不关心您的well今晚在这里? 如果我接触了您的嘴唇。 (合唱) i可以是您英雄。 am我太深深? am我对深深。 would您发誓您永远将是我的? 您说谎会您的would跑掉如果我要求您跳舞
你会跳舞如果我请你跳个舞吗? 你会永远运行和回头看? 你哭如果你看到我哭? 你会拯救我的灵魂今晚? 你会发抖如果我感动你的嘴唇? 你会笑啊,请告诉我这些? 现在你死为你的爱? 持有我在你的怀里今晚。 (合唱) 我可以是你的英雄,婴儿。 我可以吻了痛苦。 我将站在你永远。 你可以把我的呼吸消失。 你会发誓你永远是我的? 你会躺在你会离家出走? 我在深? 我失去了我的心灵? 我不在乎你今晚在这里。 合唱团我只是想拥有你。 我在太深? 我失去了我的心灵? 以及我不在乎你今晚在这里。 合唱团( 2 ) 你可以把我的呼吸我的呼吸以外我可以是你的herohttp :
& 中文(简体)
您可能关注的推广
hero的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译there was young the music issued at the lips这句话的中文意思是什么?there was 这里应该翻译成 有 还是翻译成 那是?young 后面为什么要加 the music?而不是music?_百度作业帮
英语翻译there was young the music issued at the lips这句话的中文意思是什么?there was 这里应该翻译成 有 还是翻译成 那是?young 后面为什么要加 the music?而不是music?
there was young the music issued at the lips这句话的中文意思是什么?there was 这里应该翻译成 有 还是翻译成 那是?young 后面为什么要加 the music?而不是music?
那从唇上飘出的音乐是年轻的.‘那是’比较好the music issued at the lips 做定语the 意在特指issued at the lips的music.
有年轻的音乐发行的嘴唇谁能帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!急用,谢谢!
谁能帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!急用,谢谢!
香烟中含有1400多种成分。吸烟时产生烟雾里有40多种致癌物质,还有10多种会促进癌发展的物质,其中对人体危害最大的是尼古丁、一氧化碳和多种其它金属化合物。有关医学研究表明,吸烟是心脑血管疾病、癌症、慢性阻塞性肺病等多种疾患的行为危害因素,吸烟已成为继高血压之后的第二号全球杀手。o&1.心血管疾病:吸烟与冠心病、高血压、猝死、血栓闭塞性脉管炎的发病有关,吸烟促使血液形成凝块和降低人体对心脏病先兆的感应能力。 o&2.呼吸系统疾病:慢性支气管炎、肺气肿、COPD和肺癌。 3.消化系统疾病:消化性溃疡、胃炎、食管癌、结肠病变、胰腺癌和胃癌。o& 4.脑血管疾病:吸烟增加脑出血、脑梗塞、蛛网膜下腔出血的危险。另外吸烟可损伤脑细胞、损害记忆力、影响对问题的思考及引起精神紊乱等。o& 5.内分泌疾病:吸烟20支/日,可使糖尿病危险增加1倍。吸烟亦促发甲状腺疾病。o& 6.口腔疾病:如唇癌、口腔癌、口腔白斑、白色念珠菌感染、口腔粘膜色素沉着、口腔异味等。o& 7.眼科疾病:中毒性视神经病变、视觉适应性减退、黄斑变性、白内障等。 o&左边,一个吸烟者的肺,右边是一个不吸烟者的肺。每天吸一包烟的人的肺,一生中至少比不吸烟者的肺多吸入5kg的毒性颗粒!&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 如何戒烟第一步:分析你的吸烟习惯。把你通常在24 小时期间所吸的每一支香烟及你几乎是自动点烟的时间,登记在一张表上。花上两、三周时间去研究,在什么时候及为什么你需要吸烟,这样你才会对自己所抽的每一口烟 正加以注意。这会使你愈来愈关心你的吸烟动作,有助于为戒烟作好准备。  第二步:下定决心,永不再回头。把你为什么要戒烟的理由都写下来,其中包括戒烟后有哪些好处在内。例如,戒烟后你吃东西会更好地品尝滋味、早晨不再咳嗽等等。在你实际行动之前,应使你自己相信,戒烟是值得~试的事情。 &&&& 第三步:在日历上圈选一个日子,在这一天完全不再吸烟。这是最为成功的办法,而且是痛苦最少的戒除吸烟恶习的方法。如果家人或好友能跟你一起行动,在同一个时候戒烟,在戒烟期前几天最困难的日子里,互相支持,抵抗烟瘾,这对戒烟是很有好处的。第四步:在最初的戒烟困难期内,你可尽量使用任何代替香烟的东西。嚼口香糖、服食抗烟丸(不需医生处方即可买到)都有帮助。如果你手指缝间不夹支香烟就觉得很空虚的话,那你就交支铅笔或钢笔。第五步:你要享受不吸烟的乐趣!&&&&&&&& 别忘记,你不吸烟,每周就可省下十几或几十元钱。你可以将原本用来买烟的钱省下来,去买一样你本来无力购买的东西,作为对自己的奖励。第六步:在戒烟前期的数周,尽量多吃你想吃的低热卡食物及饮料。你的胃口几乎一定会变得好起来。
Cigarettes contains 1400 DuoZhong composition. Smoking in the smoke produced when there are 40 DuoZhong carcinogen, and 10 DuoZhong will promote the development of material, including cancer to human body harm the largest is the nicotine, carbon monoxide and DuoZhong other metal compounds. The relevant medical research shows that smoking is disease of heart head blood-vessel, cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc DuoZhong disorder behavior hazard factors, smoking has become the second after the high blood pressure, global killer.
o 1. Cardiovascular disease: smoking and coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, with thromboangiitis obliterans on of the relevant, smoking stimulates the blood clot and reduce the human body form of heart disease symptoms of induction ability.
o 2. The respiratory system disease: chronic bronchitis, emphysema, COPD and lung cancer. 3. The digestive system disease: peptic ulcers, gastritis, esophageal cancer, colon lesions, pancreatic cancer and stomach cancer.
o 4. Cerebrovascular disease: smoking increases cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral infarction, the risk of subarachnoid hemorrhage. Smoking can damage the brain cells and other damage memory, affect to thinking about the problems of and cause a psychiatric disorder, etc.
o 5. Endocrine diseases: smoking 20 clubs/day, can make double the risk of diabetes. Smoking also contributed to thyroid disease.
6. Oral diseases, such as cancer, cancer of the mouth, lips, oral blaze, candida albicans infection, and oral mucosa pigmentation, bad breath, etc.
o 7. Eye disease: toxic optic neuropathy, visual impairment, macular degeneration, adaptability cataract, etc.
o on the left, a smoker's lung, right is a non-smoker lung. Smoke every day of a pack of cigarettes in life than lung, at least not more than 5 of smokers lung inhaled kg toxic particles!!!!!
How to stop smoking
The first step: analysis of your smoking habits.
You usually in the 24 hours of absorption during every cigarette and you are almost automatic lighting up time, registration in a list. Spend two, three weeks time to study, what time and why you need to smoke, so you would have to take out of every mouthful smoke is to pay attention. This will make you more and more concerned about your smoking action, help to prepare for to give up smoking.
The second step: make up your mind, never to return.
The reason why you want to quit smoking write down, including what benefit, after smoking. For example, quit smoking after you eat will better taste, and morning, no longer cough, and so on. In your action before, should make you believe, quit smoking is worth to try things.
Step 3: on the calendar select a day, in this one day no longer smoking completely. This is the most successful way, and it is the least painful give up cigarettes of vice method. If you can be with family or friends act together, in the same time to give up smoking, in a few days the most difficult period before smoking day, support each other, resistance to quit smoking, it's good.
Step 4: in the first difficult to quit smoking, you can try to use period of any of the cigarette. Instead of things Chewing gum, take feed fight smoke pill (do not require a doctor's prescription to buy) all help. If you finger between seam not clip cigarettes will feel very empty words, that you will pay a pencil or pen.
Step 5: you want to enjoy the fun! Don't smoke
Don't forget, you don't smoke it every week, can save more than ten or more yuan. You can buy the smoke that was supposed to saving money to buy you down, as was unable to buy things, to his own rewards. As
Step 6: the number of weeks in smoking cessation, eat your favorite low thermal card food and drink. Your appetite will almost certainly be better.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求把下面中文句子翻译成英文,最好能翻译得有含蓄点有感情些!_百度知道
求把下面中文句子翻译成英文,最好能翻译得有含蓄点有感情些!
就像任何人都无法改变一样,有感情些最好 在此先谢过1 天气很冷?先这么几句吧 还会有添加的 分绝对不会少 最好写的含蓄些不要表达得太直接了!3 也许有些事不说出来,真的与爱无关!我只是想尽力去改变一次!4 难道喜欢就是喜欢,彼此心有灵犀就是最好!2 有些事情感觉就好像是注定的,冷得让人心也有点冷,不要求全按我写的直译,意思一样就OK
只能那样错过!用于写文章的,有时放手也是最好的选择,满意的再追加满分,彼此在意,但是这样的感情起码彼此都不会忘记!心真的好痛,只是在错误的时间遇到了对的人.,谁又能感觉到,也许现在不能在一起.,让时间冲淡一切总是做些让自己痛苦的一些事,最美的时刻再加几个 劳驾,只能再次默默疗伤,麻烦翻译得合适些伤感些,那我应该离开么,对大家来说就是最好的.,特别是不想让你痛苦!离开一段时间,我对自己真残忍爱一个人不一定要拥有她。爱情不一定要在一起,我也不想这样!彼此喜欢,明知道会让自己痛苦还那样做,这样比拥有再分开好很多?-回复你的签名
我自己写的有点不给力,就像现在这种状态?再次上演几年前的悲剧!爱她就祝福她,她开心快乐!最后这句 很抱歉会让你这么后悔,整理下自己的思绪,以后也不会有机会,没有早一点也没有晚一点
提问者采纳
;t have to keep them as our own property.
Maybe we were indeed meant to be,I feel reluctant to let it go.
For loveed ones?
Maybe.,maybe the best way to get it done is to hold the words back from the my lips- as long as we both t be together in the future? Why is it doomed to be away from getting elevated to love.。.
I have become paranoid and repeatedly tortured myself with things I know that do me harm?Almighty god,我们欣然间发现.
Why does fondness have to be fondness forever,but who canll live happily as well,是瑰丽希望灰飞烟灭之后的怅殇.The best moments that love can offer should be like now,你原来并未走远?
The tragedy of several years ago once again repeats itself this time and all this poor man of me can do is to keep silent still and wait for the remedy of time,但是彼此的情谊会永驻心间,I&#39。失恋对任何一个渴望真爱的人来说都是灵魂深处的一次痛击,I just want to try my luck once again with all my strengthen,To her and To Myself
The temperature stays freezingly low,my soul mateTo Almighty God of Destiny。但是只要爱过.I
have to refrain myself from missing her,which would be much better than the eternal departure after being together, letting them go for their true happiness might be the best option,but the time when we met each was a trick by the naughty god,but I don&#39,comb up the thoughts and pull myself together。;t wanna stop. I never intended to surrender。. Sometimes,but why do you repress me again so so brutally,maybe we don&#39。某个夜深人静的夜晚.
To love does not necessarily mean to be together,不管结果如何我们便不后悔,这已经算是一篇文章了.
But still.
She&#39,付出过;s gone and I think I have got lost as well?不过我直接把它们串了起来.
lz本来是想让我们替你把这些句子译成英文然后再自己组织的吗,蓦然回想起两人曾经在一起的那一幕幕;ll never forget each other since we have truly loved,which led to the sorrowful but inescapable collapse of our love,一直在我的心间,but how come some things in our life just appear to be destined and we can do nothing about them.Maybe we still can&#39.I should bless her and persuade myself into the belief that as long as she lives happily,头枕独木。失去的是一个人.
PS:男儿有泪不轻弹,只是未到伤心处.,but know that we&#39, so cold that my heart seems to have been frozen as well,when we care about each other despite that neither can stay with the other.I know I am acting so cruelly to myself,I should be mean to myself but no to her.
Since I love her?
My heart is bleeding,it is the best result we can afford,To My Lost Love 。
被你察觉到我的心境了 哎 你挺厉害的
感激不尽!
呵呵,不客气。
额 文章我已经写好了 因为招录了你很多句子
所以备注了你和下面兄弟的名 此文为空间主人JelyPan原创,期间经过网友romantic2314和狐蝶紫鸢 的指导和修改!不甚感激!
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他20条回答
There is something which is better to be kept dark while best for us
to see eye to eye,just like right now that we care about but may not stay with each other ,但是这样的感情起码彼此都不会忘记,以后也不会有机会,冷得让人心也有点冷.4 难道喜欢就是喜欢!彼此喜欢,有时放手也是最好的选择.爱情不一定要在一起,but met a right one in a wrong time,也许现在不能在一起1 天气很冷!It is cold outside and inside my heart,就像任何人都无法改变一样,but what&#39,彼此心有灵犀就是最好,让时间冲淡一切A tragedy from years ago is on show now,最美的时刻!纯手工翻译!离开一段时间. How cruel I am to myself,就像现在这种状态,对大家来说就是最好的,谁又能感觉到.The best thing for we all is her happiness! 3 也许有些事不说出来,明知道会让自己痛苦还那样做?Could it be said that “like” is “like” and nothing to do with “love”,even it won&#39,I just want to try my best.I believe it is better than a seperation resulting from the way we were!Love is not meat to be together。We fell in love with each other,没有早一点也没有晚一点,we will never let such sentiment gone with the wind.2 有些事情感觉就好像是注定的!Leaving for a while,no sooner or later,彼此在意!However!There is something just like to be predestined and s more,只能那样错过!爱一个人不一定要拥有她,只能再次默默疗伤,只是在错误的时间遇到了对的人;t be a chance forever.爱她就祝福她,整理下自己的思绪. The best moment,她开心快乐?心真的好痛!It is better to let her go sometimes than to possess her when you really love her,真的与爱无关,我对自己真残忍I always do something which makes myself in great pain while I understand the result clearly!Love her then bless her,这样比拥有再分开好很多?再次上演几年前的悲剧?My heart got a miserable pain but who knows about it!我只是想尽力去改变一次,can we
just miss each other.总是做些让自己痛苦的一些事, organize my thoughts.All that I can do is to self- heal quietly and let the time dilute all,大家共同进步,希望对您有所帮助~接受批评指正
额 文章我已经写好了 因为招录了你上面的其中一句
所以备注你的名 此文为空间主人JelyPan原创,期间经过网友romantic2314和狐蝶紫鸢 的指导和修改!不甚感激!
u r welcome.她,要么留在你身边,要么留在你心间。wish u a happy life.
1. It's very cold and so is the heart.2. There are some things seem determined by fate and nobody can change. However, I just want to try my best and change it.3. Maybe it's better to consonance than speak out.4. Is like just like, nothing to do with love?
It is cold outside, as cold as my heart.It is true that life is sometimes preordained and no one is ca nevertheless, I just want to try my best this time and make a change.Perhaps it is sometimes better not to speak things out but to make an agreement soly depending on empathy.I wonder whether fondness means merely fondness. Does it really have nothing to do with love? (更正式的词替代love可以是恋情amour)
1. It's really cold,and it even causes my heart to freeze!2.Sometimes, there is really something that can not be changed, just nobody can !Even the God himself! What I want to do is to try my best to change something! Just once! Once is enough!3.Maybe there is no need to say it out. The best for us is to understand each other.!4.But is interest just interest, and it really has nothing to do with love?
The freezing cold froze my heartIF that's
destiny,determined by god.I just say no.Such minds on words is beautiful,but the minds acted upon mind is more beauriful stil.Is love soluble into the water of my likes楼主,我这个最好最有文学气息……………………用我的吧………………虽然我知道后排可能没有什么选中优势……
你的很不错哦 特别是第一个
我的其他的也帮翻译下
who gonna go save my trembling heart.Ruthlessly, the world repeated
the tragedy.Silently ,the person exisited your world.You know?The time takes away the pain,when brings back scars on my mind.The sad thing is not be mean to yourself,but do it even know what it means rude,I am to myself这第五句好短,不知道怎么翻译了……
1 the weather is cold, cold to let popular feeling and cold! 2 some things I feel like it is destined, just as no one can change the same! I just want to try to change again!! 3 maybe some things not to speak to, each other heart has ling xi is the best! 4 don't like is like, really has nothing to do with love?
A cold, cold people may feel a bit cold! Some things I feel as if doomed, just like anyone can not be changed! I just want to try to change again! 3 Perhaps some things are not said out of each other, to consonance is the best! 4 Is it like that is like, really has nothing to do with love? So the first few it will add points is absolutely no less subtle is best to write some do not express too straightforward and does not require literal translation as I write, which means OK, the feelings of some of the best in this first thanked!Supplementary question:Plus a few Excuse me! Heart really hurts, who can feel? again staged a few years before the tragedy, only silence again healing, dilute always do something of their own pain, knowing that to make their own pain as do I really cruel to love a person does not have her, and sometimes to let go is the best choice! Love her and bless her, she was happier for all of us is the best! Leave for some time, to organize under their own thoughts! Like each other, just met the right people at the wrong time and neither earlier nor later, only to miss as Love does not have to with the most beautiful moments, like now in this state, mutual care, may not be together now, after not have the opportunity, but such feelings at least to each other will never forget, this has again separated much better! Used to write the article, translated trouble suitable sad, satisfied with the additional out!
1. The day is freaking cold,and so is my heart.2.Some things I feel as if doomed, just like anyone can not be changed! I just want to try to change again!3 Perhaps some things are not said out of each other, to consonance is the best!4 Is it like that is like, really has nothing to do with love?心真的好痛,谁又能感觉到?再次上演几年前的悲剧,只能再次默默疗伤,让时间冲淡一切总是做些让自己痛苦的一些事,明知道会让自己痛苦还那样做,我对自己真残忍爱一个人不一定要拥有她,有时放手也是最好的选择!爱她就祝福她,她开心快乐,对大家来说就是最好的!离开一段时间,整理下自己的思绪!彼此喜欢,只是在错误的时间遇到了对的人,没有早一点也没有晚一点,只能那样错过。爱情不一定要在一起,最美的时刻,就像现在这种状态,彼此在意,也许现在不能在一起,以后也不会有机会,但是这样的感情起码彼此都不会忘记,这样比拥有再分开好很多!上面这段的是.....My heart is really hurts, who could feel it?A repeat of the tragedy a few years ago, only once again quietly healing, time to dilute allAlways do to their own suffering some of the things, knowing that will make their pain but also to do so,I am really cruelLove a person does not need to have her, sometimes to let go is the best choice!Love her and bless her, she was happier for all of us is the best!Leave for some time, to organize under their own thoughts!Like each other, just met the right people at the wrong time and neither earlier nor later, only to miss asLove does not have to with the most beautiful moment, just like in this state, mutual care, may not be together now, after not have the opportunity, but such feelings at least to each other will never forget, this has again separated much better!
1. It is so freezing that even my heart could feel it.2. It seems that something is meant to be and no one could ever change it! But all I want to try is to change it once.3.Maybe we don't have to let it out, just keep it in our hearts.4. Is a liking just a liking? And really no involvement with love?
1.IT'S CHILLY,FREEZED THE MIND.2.SOMETHING
MIGHT BE DEFINITE,NO CHANGE TO ANYBODY!OH,I JUST MAKE A LITTLE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.3.THERE'S SOME WORDS HARD TO SAY,EN,BUT PERHAPS YOU CAN KNOW THE TUNE.4.IS THERE JUST LIKE OF YOUR LIKE,WITH LITTLE LOVE IN IT?
1.It feels very cool outside. It is as cool as my heart.2.Sometimes
anything can't change.It likes someone can't change.But I only want to change once.3.Maybe something you can't tell to someone,but know our heart each other is the best.4.Is like just like?It don't love,really?笑纳笑纳。。
1 the weather is cold, cold let people have a little cold!2 some things it is doomed, as nobody can change it! I just want to try to change a!3 maybe some things not to say, have a tacit understanding of each other is the best!4 don't like is like, really has nothing to do with love?Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
1、The day is too cold that it makes my heart ache.2、Sometimes it's like destiny and no one can survive. I just want to try my best to change my life.3、I love you 'cause you just know me and what is unsaid.4、すきはすきだけど、爱には関系ないかな……噗 还没想出来英语咋说囧 4、I know I love to be with you, but it's not love.... 越翻越跑题orz
1 the weather is cold, cold to let popular feeling and cold!2 some things I feel like it is destined, just as no one can change the same! I just want to try to change again!!3 maybe some things not to speak to, each other heart has ling xi is the best!4 don't like is like, really has nothing to do with love?So a few words of it first will also have the added points never less better write the implicative some don't write too direct, don't measure I write by literal translation, meaning is OK, have some feelings in the best first thanked!Add a few excuse me!Heart really painful, who can feel?Again a few years ago on a tragedy, only healing silently again, let time dilute allAlways do something to some of the pain, know will let their pain still do that,I really cruelLove a person not to have her, sometimes letting go is one of the best choice!Love she wishes her, she is happy and happy, for everyone is the best!To leave a period of time, finishing his mind!Like each other, just at the wrong time met to the person, no earlier nor a little bit late, only to miss that.Love is not necessarily to be together, the most beautiful moment of, be like now this state, care about each other, maybe can't now
1 the weather is cold, cold to let popular feeling and cold! 2 some things I feel like it is destined, just as no one can change the same! I just want to try to change again!! 3 maybe some things not to speak to, each other heart has ling xi is the best! 4 don't like is like, really has nothing to do with love? Heart really painful, who can feel? Again a few years ago on a tragedy, only healing silently again, let time dilute all Always do something to some of the pain, know will let their pain still do that, I really cruel Love a person not to have her, sometimes letting go is one of the best choice! Love she wishes her, she is happy and happy, for everyone is the best! To leave a period of time, finishing his mind! Like each other, just at the wrong time met to the person, no earlier nor a little bit late, only to miss that. Love is not necessarily to be together, the most beautiful moment of, be like now this state, care about each other, perhaps now can't together, I won't have a chance, but such feelings at least will not forget one another, so that much better than to have separate!
The weather is very cold, cold let people have a little coldSome things it is doomed, as nobody can change it! I just want to try to change a!Maybe there are some things not to say, have a tacit understanding of each other is the best!Is love is love, true love has nothing to do with?
1 the weather is cold, cold to let popular feeling and cold! 2 some things I feel like it is destined, jus as no one can change the same! I just want to try to change again!! 3 maybe some things not to speak to, each other heart has ling xi is the be
也许有些事不说出来,彼此心有灵犀就是最好! 4 难道喜欢就是喜欢,真的1. It's very cold and so is the heart. 2. There are some things
你用谷歌翻译就好了,不错
好好好 好好好
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成韩语 的文章

随机推荐