home is a place to call homefull with love哪错}

My home.In my eys,my home is like the arms of an angle where I can find some comfort,or a heaven_百度作业帮
My home.In my eys,my home is like the arms of an angle where I can find some comfort,or a heaven
我似乎写过和这个一摸一样的句子.这句话的意思是:我的家.在我眼中,家就像天使温暖的怀抱,在那里,我可以寻得一丝慰藉,抑或,家一如天堂.写这个句子的时候,我想到的是Sarah Mclachlan的Angel(《天使之城》的曲子)这首歌,里面有这么一句词:“ You are in the arms of the angel ,may you fimd some comfort here.”一直念念不忘,觉非常温暖,所以就用了进去.这是原文:My home.In my eys,my home is like the arms of an angle where I can find some comfort,or a heaven where I can explore the source of true happiness.When I'm alone,or when I'm wery or sad,I find the sunshine coming from the freedom that you can never feel elsewhere Yes,I'm free at home.And when I want to be left alone,home gives me room and makes me feel peace.When I want love from family,home is a real source.I feel the happiness that my heart feels when staying with my partents and brothers and sisters.And the happinest moment is when we all at home.And home is the giver of shelter,a place of safety,a place that keeps you away from hurt,lasting hurt.It replaces it with comfort,love,respect and all the other wonderful things from the bottoms of the hearts of your family members,making you forget competely what has hurt you.It heals all.I love home,a irreplaceable place for ever.a wonderful heaven full of warmth and love,a place that heals all hurts.去年12月29日的问题,楼主可以去查一下,回答的也是我,找“我的家英语作文”.10年高考【】6年模拟试题【】高考英语汇编 完形填空之夹叙夹议类_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
10年高考【】6年模拟试题【】高考英语汇编 完形填空之夹叙夹议类
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档