有一首歌啦啦啦啦啦 英文的 很悲 一开始很压抑 后来爆发出来了 女的唱的 开始的音乐是风雨交加还有闪电打雷的

有一首歌曲,其中有一句歌词是“never say my way”,开始时是一段音乐,很轻的感觉,是一位女生唱的_百度知道
有一首歌曲,其中有一句歌词是“never say my way”,开始时是一段音乐,很轻的感觉,是一位女生唱的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
goin&#39, it'll go on anyway it&#39, yeah yeah there were times when we thought that you and me could never be together that&#39, never say never say never s i wish that they would just stop sweatin&#39, it't know how much you mean to me who would ever thought that they would have some words to say we's okay take whatever comes our way together we will stay i got three words to say never say nevernow there't they let us live just like the rest and keep us out of all this crazy madness now when they talk i think it' round about the way me and you gettin&#39, it's just a shame that all they do is sit and think my name when all i do is mainly sit and think about my baby and menow baby they can&#39, never say never say never
down what are they jealous or they hatin' me i guess they all have their own phd'd stop our happiness by tryin'll go on anyway it' to get the best of me no matter what they say baby gotta move on cuz we&#39, say nevert know how much you mean to me who would ever thought that they would have some words to say we's why they should have never never say never, never say never say never
to pull us down with such a mess why can't know how much you mean to me who would ever thought that they would have some words to say we&#39, never say never say never never say, yeah yeahsimple for me to see when never would&#39: who would ever thought a guy would want a girl like me who would ever thought that i would fall so easily who would ever thought that we would finally come to be i guess they just don's okay take whatever comes our way together we will stay i got three words to say never say neveri can' me stop tryin't let the words that they said keep us from the love we now have never say never: who would ever thought a guy would want a girl like me who would ever thought that i would fall so easily who would ever thought that we would finally come to be i guess they just don&#39, never say never say never ll go on anyway it&#39:never say never 歌手;s a lot of talkin's okay take whatever comes our way together we will stay i got three words to say never say nevert believe that you and me are together that's why we should have never never said nevers alright, never say never say never never say:brandy 专辑;re gonna be happywe didn've been never if i let now that we are together never say never: who would ever thought a guy would want a girl like me who would ever thought that i would fall so easily who would ever thought that we would finally come to be i guess they just don&#39:never say never t let the words that we had we didn't believe they&#39歌曲
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,是英文的,一个女的唱的,不是I LOVE YOU BABY,也不是can&t take my eyes off you,歌词里有i love you baby,i want you baby,貌似小捷音乐汽车碟片里有,有震动,好像歌词里还有什么maybe(好像是同音)什
有一首歌,是英文的,一个女的唱的,不是I LOVE YOU BABY,也不是can&t take my eyes off you,歌词里有i love you baby,i want you baby,貌似小捷音乐汽车碟片里有,有震动,好像歌词里还有什么maybe(好像是同音)什
不区分大小写匿名
不会是王心凌唱的《第一次的爱人》英文版吧
《Jennifer Love Hewitt》
该不会是女版的把....
真的是女音??
恩,我也不知道是不是翻唱。。。反正是那种非常high的
lady gaga - paparazzi、King Of Pop是这种么
差不多是love you like a love song-selena gomez这种风格
这种风格的歌我不常听
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首歌曲 女的唱的 歌词高潮部分是 love you love you中间有点词love you love you英文歌曲,音乐挺强力的..唱的也挺有力量的。
有一首歌曲 女的唱的 歌词高潮部分是 love you love you中间有点词love you love you英文歌曲,音乐挺强力的..唱的也挺有力量的。
补充:歌名是什么?
你想问什么
歌名............
i love you
DJ Bobo - Im Living To Love You 你是第一个回答的。给你了 我自己刚找到了哈。你也去听听吧
其他回答 (1)
很多歌都是这样的诶...
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首歌.....英文的开头音乐很狂的 女的唱的开头大概口型是:oh wa ginia san we li lao lie lao如题 谢_百度知道
有一首歌.....英文的开头音乐很狂的 女的唱的开头大概口型是:oh wa ginia san we li lao lie lao如题 谢
有哪位友友知道这首歌歌名拜托了
提问者采纳
don't push me ?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌开头是一个女的笑,然后说了句“带刺(英文)”就是音乐,然后就开始唱了,请求音乐达人指点!!_百度知道
有一首歌开头是一个女的笑,然后说了句“带刺(英文)”就是音乐,然后就开始唱了,请求音乐达人指点!!
中间穿插着 好几遍“不赖哦 哦哦哦哦 哦哦哦” 是一首英文歌曲
特别有节奏 FM88.7 总会放这首歌
提问者采纳
是KESHA的blow
提问者评价
你太NB了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!我无比的仰慕你!!!!再送你十分吧!!!!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌开头是啦啦啦 的文章

随机推荐