B.先阅读再填空解题填空

完形填空。Doyouknowinsurance(保险)?B
完形填空。
&&&& Do you know insurance(保险)? Buying insurance is a& &1& &by which people can protect themselves&& 2& &large losses. Protection against fire is one kind of insurance. Large number of people pay&&& 3&&sums of money to an insurance company. Although thousands of people have paid for fire insurance, only&& 4& will lose their homes by fire. The insurance company will& pay for these homes &out or the& sums&of&&money& it has&&5& .&&&& The first modern fire insurance company was&&& 6 & in London, England, in 1666. A great fire had just&&7 & most of the city, and people wanted protection against&&&&8& &&&losses. The first company&& 9&& &rapidly. Soon other companies were founded in other areas.&&&&&&Benjamin Franklin helped form the first fire insurance company in America in 1752. he also&&10&& a new kind of insurance for&&11&&& &. the new insurance would off protection against the loss of crops&12&& storms.&&&& In 1795, Benjamin Franklin helped start&13&& new insurance company in America. This company,&14& offered life insurance, collected some money15&& from many different men.16& a man died, his family was given a large sum of money. Today, this company is&17&& in business.&&&& Over the years, people have& 18&&& from many new kinds of insurance when they have suffered& from& 19&& accidents as car and plane crashes.20&& , almost everyone has some kind of insurance.
1.&&A. way&&&&&& 2.&&A. from&&&&&&3.&&A. small&&&& 4.&&A. many&&&&&&5.&&A. stole&&&& 6.&&A. built&&&& 7.&&A. destroyed 8.&&A. farther&& 9.&&A. risen&&&& 10. A. suggested 11. A. farmers&& 12. A. with&&&&&&13. A. other&&&& 14. A. where&&&& 15. A. commonly&&16. A. If&&&&&&&&17. A. always&&&&18. A. paid&&&&&&19. A. many&&&&&&20. A. Today&&&&
B. firm&&&&&&&&B. against&&&& B. huge&&&&&&&&B. quite a few B. collected&& B. found&&&&&& B. hurt&&&&&&&&B. further&&&& B. rised&&&&&& B. determined&&B. workers&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&&B. certain&&&& B. which&&&&&& B. usually&&&& B. Although&&&&B. still&&&&&& B. offered&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&B. Generally&&
C. considerationC. with&&&&&&&& C. much&&&&&&&& C. few&&&&&&&&&&C. lent&&&&&&&& C. formed&&&&&& C. harmed&&&&&& C. wider&&&&&&&&C. grew&&&&&&&& C. asked&&&&&&&&C. waiters&&&&&&C. from&&&&&&&& C. another&&&&&&C. whom&&&&&&&& C. regularly&&&&C. Unless&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&& C. bought&&&&&& C. su ch&&&&&&&&C. Lately&&&&&&
D. means&&&& D. beyond&&&&D. little&&&&D. a few&&&& D. brought&& D. organized D. wounded&& D. longer&&&&D. turned&&&&D. demanded&&D. doctors&& D. for&&&&&& D. some&&&&&&D. that&&&&&&D. ordinarilyD. Because&& D. seldom&&&&D. benefited D. that&&&&&&D. Tomorrow&&
&&本列表只显示最新的10道试题。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读
故事类阅读使用次数:0
入库时间:
完形填空:阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
We rented our upstairs rooms to the out-of-town patients of Johns Hopkins Hospital. One evening, a bad-looking man, who was even shorter than my 8-year-old son,& 36 , his voice was pleasant as he said, “Good& 37 . I come to see if you’ve a room. I came for (a) &38 &this morning from the eastern shore”.
He told me he’d been& 39& a room since noon but with no& 40 ; no one seemed to have one. “I guess it’s my &41 &face…” I know why they& 42& him away! It was clear that they would& 43& roomers by putting up such people. For a moment, I &44 , but his next words convinced me, “I could sleep in this rocking chair on the porch(门廊). My& 45& leaves early in the morning.” I told him we would find him a bed, but to rest on the porch.
He told me he fished for a living to& 46& his daughter, her five children and her husband, who was& 47& in a terrible accident so that he couldn’t work. He didn’t tell it by way of &48 ; in fact, he was grateful that no pain& 49& his disease, which was apparently a form of skin cancer. He thanked God for giving him the& 50& to keep going. The next morning, the bed linen was &51 &folded and the little man thanked me and waited for his bus.
Three months later when I almost& 52& the man, we received packages in the& 53 , with fish and oysters in it and a note &54 , “Thank you for having kept my father a night. He just& 55& because of skin cancer. Before his death, he asked me to post these as gifts. Thank you again, sir.” All this happened long ago — and now, I imagined, in God’s garden, how tall this lovely soul must stand.
36. A. otherwise&&& B. though&&&&& C. however&&& D. unless
37. A. luck&&&&&&& B. evening&&&& C. job&&&&&&&& D. morning
38. A. treatment&&& B. travel&&&&&& C. meeting&&&& D. prayer
39. A. dealing with&&& B. dreaming of&&&& C. hunting for&&&& D. living with
40. A. money&&&&& B. patience&&&&&& C. success&&&&& D. help
41. A. serious&&&&& B. terrible&&&&&& C. happy&&&&&&& D. long
42. A. took&&&&&&& B. sent&&&&&&&&& C. drove&&&&&&& D. turned
43. A. lose&&&&&&&& B. discourage&&& C. impress&&&&&& D. attract
44. A. doubted &&&&&B. believed&&&&& C. wondered&&&& D. hesitated
45. A. doctor&&&&&&& B. bus&&&&&&&& C. daughter&&&&& D. graduation
46. A. educate&&&&&& B. support&&&&& C. encourage&&&& D. protect
47. A. unfriendly&&&& B. ugly&&&&&&& C. sad&&&&&&&&& D. disabled
48. A. complaint&&&& B. inspiration&&& C. humor&&&&&& D. joke
49. A. removed&&&&& B. accompanied&&&& C. avoided&&&&&&& D. suffered
50. A. fantasy&&&&&& B. time&&&&&&&&&&& C. disease&&&&&&&& D. strength
51. A. formally&&&&& B. expectedly&&&&&& C. neatly&&&&&&&&& D. messily
52. A. forgot&&&&&&& B. missed&&&&&&&&& C. called&&&&&&&&& D. Forgave
53. A. hospital&&&&&& B. envelope&&&&&&& C. air&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mail
54. A. reading&&&&&& B. writing&&&&&&&& C. speaking&&&&&&& D. drawing
55. A. gave up&&&&& B. stayed out&&& &&&C. passed away&&&& D. lay down
36. CBACC&& 41. BDADB&&& 46. BDABD&&& 51. CADAC a初中物理czwl.coe
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载使用次数:4
入库时间:
完型填空阅读下面短文,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,使短文完整、通顺。Do you know how to study better and make you study more effective (有效的)?We all know that Chinese students usually study very hard for a long
1 .This is very good, but it doesn’t
a lot --, for an effective student must have enough sleep, enough food and enough rest and exercise. Every day you need to go out for a walk or visit some friends or some nice places. It’s good for your study.
When you return
your studies, your mind will be refreshed (清醒) and you will learn more
study better. Psychologists (心理学家)
that learning takes place this way. Here take English for example. First you
a lot of progress (进步)and you feel happy. Then your languages study seems
the same. So you will think you are learning
and you may give up. This can last for days or even weeks, yet you needn’t give up. At some point your language study will again take another big
9 . You will see that you really have been learning all alone. If you get enough sleep, food, rest and exercise, studying English can be very effective and
10 . Don’t give up along the way. Learn slowly and you will get a good result.1. A. days
D. weeks2. A. help
D. take3. A. after
D. to4. A. yet
D. but5. A. have found B. have taught C. told
D. said6. A. take
D. talk7. A. to have
B. to make
C. to take
D. to stay8. A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everything9. A. work