tina是你校新来的一名学生,不了解你校的安全生产规章制度度,请你按下框中的内容向她介绍 1.上课不能

书面表达(英语)要求:每所学校都有规章制度。假定下面是你们学校的一些规章制度,请向你的新同学Tina_百度知道
书面表达(英语)要求:每所学校都有规章制度。假定下面是你们学校的一些规章制度,请向你的新同学Tina
2。1:每所学校都有规章制度,请向你的新同学Tina说明一下书面表达(英语)要求.爱护花草树木。5。3.不许在教室里吃东西。6、玩游戏.不许在课堂上听音乐.见到老师要问好。4.课堂上要保持安静.上课不能迟到。假定下面是你们学校的一些规章制度
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
t listen to the music ort eat food in the class, you must say &quot.I&#39.Thello&quot.Second, when you meet the teachers in school.Next.Last, you must be quiet in classDear Tina, you can't pick up the flowers or climb the trees.And don&#39,Every school has its own rules.F to them.Ym sure you can do these well,please love the environment.Third.You must listen to the teachers carefully,don&#39, don&#39.Here are some of our school rules
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
规章制度的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2015高考英语一轮复习单元达优测试-人教版选修6 unit5.doc17页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2015届高考英语一轮复习单元达优测试Unit 5 The power of nature 人教版选修6
、单项填空(本大题共15小题,共15分)
―I’m terribly sorry to interrupt, but may I use your phone? It’s rather urgent.
― Yes, ________.
A.with pleasure
B.no hurry
C.it doesn’t matter
D.of course
Mary felt________from the outside world,since she lacked an Internet connection and couldn’t receive any e-mail.
A.cut down B.cut in
C.cut off D.cut outWe’ll continue to learn by ourselves when we have left school, we must _______ learn how to study in the school now.
  A. in all   B. after all
  C. above all   D. at all
Mark lives in a big pleasant room ______ approximately 5 meters by 6 meters.
A. measures??B. measuring?C. to be measured??D. having measured
We are ensured that there are enough textbooks for each student to have _______ when the new semester comes.
Each of us is likely to develop a personal________ for certain types of entertainment.
A.comparison
B.possession
C.preference
D.advantage
2014?河南南阳联考 Generally speaking,almost all the kids are________about how everything around them works.
A.curious B.careful
C.anxious D.excited
2014?贵州师大附中质检 It was half a year________my good friend returned to his hometown.
A.before B.since
C.that D.when--Can you finish the writing on time?ァ 。-_________.
  A. Never mind   B. With pleasure
  C. No problem   D. All right
studying abroad can be hard, it can broaden your understanding of the word.
C. Because
Mr Green is fond of rock music,___________his wife has no interest in it at all.
A.however
2014届?吉林市二模,21 ―Did you listen to the report last Friday?
―Yes, it was about the shortage of immigrant w
正在加载中,请稍后...解析试题分析: 这是一篇应用文写作,写一封给你的朋友的信。本题给出的材料较为详细,动笔前先要围绕要点组织材料,然后用正确的英语句子把这些内容表达出来,在此基础上亦可适当发挥,注意不要遗漏材料中给出的要点。根据材料可知本文主要是应用第一人称,一般现在和过去时态,注意时态和时间状语的搭配问题,注意标点符号及大小写等问题,不要犯语法错误。注意上下文之间的逻辑关系,语意连贯。考点:应用文的写作点评:做英语书面表达时,要注意认真审题,分析体裁,确定时态;分析内容要点,列出一些基本词汇及词组;注意表达的条理性,用好连接词。最后,注意不要犯语法、句法以及搭配性错误,写好后多读多修改。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
书面表达 15分假如你叫张宾,Jimmy是你的笔友,他下个月就要到中国旅游。请你根据下面e-mail给他介绍国内非常值得一去的地方。省/市供考虑的地点首都北京长城――世界七大奇迹之一;故宫博物馆――辉煌壮丽的清朝宫殿群;圆明园――举世闻名的皇家园林。陕西省秦陵兵马俑――世界上著名的景点;华山――悬崖峭壁,山势险峻;离西安不远。湖南省张家界——一个四周环山的好地方。注意:1、词数:80左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。2、参考词汇:imperial adj. 皇帝的steep adj.陡峭的& the Terra Cotta Warriors秦陵兵马俑Dear Jimmy, I am very glad to hear that you’ll come to China for a visit next month. Now I will teel you something about the places of interest in China. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Oh, I must stop now. I hope you will have a good trip! Good luck! Yours Zhang Bin
来源:2013届重庆市重庆一中九年级下学期定时作业英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达。(15分)假设你是兴华中学的初三、1班学生童笑。中考结束后,你校将选拔一些学生,利用暑期到留守儿童(left-behind children)中心去做志愿者,为那里的孩子们辅导英语。你希望参加此活动。请根据以下提示,用英语给校评选组写一封申请信:  ·对活动的认识(如对本人、社会的益处等)·个人优势介绍(如性格特点、英语能力等)·你的辅导设想(如教授英语歌曲、学习方法等)要求:1. 短文必须包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥; 2. 文中不得出现自己的真实姓名和所在学校的名称; 3. 词数:80 词左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)。Dear Sir or Madam,  I am Tong Xiao from Class One, Junior Three. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I believe I can do it well. Let me have a try!Yours Sincerely,Tong Xiao
来源:学年山西省盂县第一中学初二下学期月考试题英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达 15分假如你叫张宾,Jimmy是你的笔友,他下个月就要到中国旅游。请你根据下面e-mail给他介绍国内非常值得一去的地方。省/市供考虑的地点首都北京长城――世界七大奇迹之一;故宫博物馆――辉煌壮丽的清朝宫殿群;圆明园――举世闻名的皇家园林。陕西省秦陵兵马俑――世界上著名的景点;华山――悬崖峭壁,山势险峻;离西安不远。湖南省张家界——一个四周环山的好地方。注意:词数:80左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。参考词汇:imperial adj. 皇帝的steep adj.陡峭的& the Terra Cotta Warriors秦陵兵马俑Dear Jimmy, I am very glad to hear that you’ll come to China for a visit next month. Now I will teel you something about the places of interest in China. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Oh, I must stop now. I hope you will have a good trip! Good luck! Yours Zhang Bin
来源:2014届山西农业大学附属中学八年级下学期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(15分)
  假如你叫Tina,用下面所提供的信息告诉你最好的朋友Sarah 关于你的烦恼。
  内容提要:这几天,你发现同学们对你不太友好。上个星期六,你们班上的一位同学举行生日聚会,她邀请了班上的很多同学,但没有邀请你。你感到很烦恼,于是向她述说此事,并向她求救。
  注意:词数60左右,内容连贯。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【3年中考2年模拟】(全国版)中考英语 专题二十五 书面表达_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
【3年中考2年模拟】(全国版)中考英语 专题二十五 书面表达
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢----> 请你根据以下要点
请你根据以下要点
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&星火英语(1-9)&&&&1&&&&假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Paul发来电子邮件,说他准备春节期间来你所在的城市旅游。请你给他回复一封电子邮件,内容包括:&&&&1. 介绍你所在城市的旅游景点;&&&&2. 自荐给他当导游;&&&&3. 欢迎Paul来中国旅行。&&&&注意:1.词数100左右;&&&&2.电子邮件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&DearPaul,&&&&I’mgladtoknowthatyouareplanningtovisitmycityduringtheSpringFestival.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&LookingforwardtoseeingyouinChina.&&&&Sincerelyyours&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&&&&&DearPaul,&&&&I’mgladtoknowthatyouareplanningtovisitmycityduringtheSpringFestival.NowI’mwritingtotellyousomethingaboutmycity.&&&&TherearealottoseeinthecitywhereIlive.Therearetwoartgalleriesinthecentreofthecity,whereyoucanseemanyworksofcontemporaryartists.Thereisalsoamuseumthatisfamousnationwide.Youcanseeartsandcraftthathaveahistoryofthousandsofyears.TheCityParkisamust-see,whereyoucanenjoythebeautifulviewsandgetclosetothenature.ItisthetimewhenwearecelebratingtheSpringFestival,soyouwillhaveachancetoexperiencethecustomsofthistraditionalfestival.What’smore,Iwillbegreatlyhonoredtobeyourguide.&&&&LookingforwardtoseeingyouinChina.&&&&Sincerelyyours&&&&LiHua&&&&2&&&&假设你是李华,你们学校的外教Smith先生打算本周五在他的公寓举办一个晚会,并邀请你参加。但是你有其他事情,无法参加。请给Smith先生写一封电子邮件,内容包括:&&&&1. 对无法参加晚会表示歉意;&&&&2. 不能参加晚会的原因;&&&&3. 通知他下周三英语晚会的时间和地点。&&&&注意:1.词数100左右;&&&&2.电子邮件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数&&&&DearMrSmith,&&&&IamsorrythatIcan’tattendthepartytobeheldthisFridayeveningatyourapartment.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&WedolookfordtoseeingyouatourEnglishparty.&&&&Yours&&&&LiHua&&&&DearMrSmith,&&&&IamsorrythatIcan’tattendthepartytobeheldthisFridayeveningatyourapartment.ItisapitythatIwilllosethisopportunitytocommunicatewithyou.MyauntwillcometovisitusonFridayeveningandwehaven’tseeneachotherforaverylongtime,soIcan’tmakeanyexcusetobeabsent.&&&&Well,thereisonemorething.WearegoingtoholdanEnglishpartyatthemeetinghalloftheschoolat18:30p.m.nextWednesday.Therewillbespeechesandperformances.WeinviteyoutothejudgeandgiveusaspeechonEnglishlearningattheendoftheparty.&&&&WedolookforwardtoseeingyouatourEnglishparty.&&&&Yours&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&3&&&&假设你的姑妈想为你堂弟找一名英语家教,请你根据以下要点,替你姑妈拟一则招聘家教的英语启事。&&&&1. 必须是一位男性,年龄在30岁左右;&&&&2. 必须具有教学经验,且有耐心和信心&&&&3. 工作时间是每周星期六和星期日,每天工作4小时,待遇丰厚;&&&&4. 联系电话&&&&注意:词数100左右;可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。&&&&Tutorwanted&&&&&&&&Tutorwanted&&&&MyauntwantsanEnglishtutoragedabout30toteachmycousinathome.Ifyouareorusedtobeateacherandhavepatienceandconfidence,youarethebestchoice.&&&&Youneedtoworkatmyaunt’shome4hoursadayonSaturdaysandSundays.what’smore,youwillbewellpaid.&&&&Ihopeyou’llbeinterestedinthischance.Youarewelcometocallmyauntatatanytimeexceptatnight.&&&&&&&&4&&&&假设你是李华,你的美国笔友Jack发来电子邮件,询问你目前高三的学习和生活情况。请你根据以下提示给他回一封电子邮件,内容包括:&&&&1.学习生活紧张而有意义;&&&&2.除数学外,其他学科成绩不错;&&&&注意:词数100左右;电子邮件的开头结尾以为你写好,不计如词数。&&&&DearJack,&&&&I’mverygladetoreceiveyoure-mail,inwhichyouaskedmeaboutmypresentlifeandplanforthefuture.&&&&&&&&&&&&DearJack,&&&&I’mverygladetoreceiveyoure-mail,inwhichyouaskedmeaboutmypresentlifeandplanforthefuture.&&&&Myschoollifenowisbusybutmeaningful.EverydayIambusywithmystudy,attendingclassesandfinishingpilesofhomework.IhavelittletimetodowhatIwanttodo.AsItoldyou,mathisdifficultforme,soIhavebeenspendingagreatdealoftimedealingwiththeproblem.Tomydelight,itisimproving.Fortunately,Idon’thaveanytroublewiththeothersubjects.&&&&Thecollegeentranceexaminationisdrawingnear.Determinedtobeadmittedagooduniversity,Iputallmyheartintostudy.Iowethankstomyfamilyandteacherswhosehelpandencouragementmakemeconfident.&&&&&&&&5&&&&假设你是李华,最近收到了你的美国朋友Jenny的来信。她在信中说,由于刚进入一所新学校,还不能适应新环境,不知道如何去结交新朋友,因而情绪低落。请你给她回信,内容如下:&&&&1. 向Jenny表示问候和安慰;&&&&2. 针对她的问题提出建议。&&&&注意:1.词数100左右;信的格式已为你写好,不计如词数。可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。&&&&DearJenny,&&&&Yours&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&DearJenny,&&&&Iamsorrytohearthatyoufeelbadafterenteringanewschool.&&&&Youshouldrememberthatitisverycommonandotherstudentsmayfacethesameproblem,soyoudon’thavetoworrytoomuchaboutit.Thereisalsosomethingthatyoucandotochangethissituation.First,trytoinvitesomeofyouclassmatestotakepartinsomeactivitiestogetherafterschool.Thiswillhelpyouunderstandeachotherbetterbycommunicatingwithothers.Then,helpotherswhentheyarehavedifficulty.&&&&Soon,Ibelieve,youwillmakemanynewfriendsthere.&&&&Yours&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&6&&&&假设你是李华,最近你经常向你的英国朋友Paul请教一些英语方面的问,你的英语进步不少。请根据以下提示,给他写一封电子邮件,内容包括:&&&&1. 感谢他这段时间以来对你的帮助;&&&&2. 请他为你推荐几本优秀的英文小说;&&&&3. 向他发出邀请,欢迎他到中国来玩。&&&&注意:1.词数100左右;电子邮件的格式已给出,不计如总词数。&&&&DearPaul,&&&&DearPaul,&&&&Howiseverythinggoingrecently?Iamwritingtoexpressmythankstoyouforyourgeneroushelp.&&&&Withoutyourencouragementandvaluableadvice,Icouldn’thavemadesomuchprogressinmyEnglishlearning.AndnowIwanttoreadsomeEnglishnovelsinmysparetimetoimprovemyEnglishreadingskills.WouldyouliketorecommendseveralexcellentEnglishnovelstome?&&&&YouhavetoldmethatyouareveryinterestedinChineseculture.IsincerelyhopethatyoucancometovisitChinaoneday,andIwillshowyouaroundsomeplacesofinterest.&&&&Yours,&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&7&&&&假设你是李华,最近收到你的英国朋友高中生Tina的来信,她在信中提到自己偏胖,想通过节食减肥。为此她寻求你的意见。请根据以下内容,给她写一封回信,谈谈你对该问题的见解。&&&&健康比漂亮更重要;&&&&学生应以学习为主,不要过于注重外貌和别人的看法;&&&&可以通过多锻炼身体和改变不良饮食习惯来保持健康;&&&&健康的心态也很重要。&&&&注意:1.词数100左右;信的格式已为你写好,不计如词数。可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。&&&&DearT&&&&Iwasgladetoreceiveyourletterinwhichyousaidthatyouwantedtoloseweightbygoingonadiet.&&&&&&&&DearT&&&&Iwasgladetoreceiveyourletterinwhichyousaidthatyouwantedtoloseweightbygoingonadiet.&&&&Itisnaturalthatyounggirlsofyouragehopetolookbeautiful.However,inmyopinion,healthismoreimportantthanbeauty.Forusstudents,studyingisthefirstimportantthingandweshouldnotpaytoomuchattentiontoourlooksandothers’opinions.Ifyoudowanttolosesomeweight,itisagoodideatotakemoreexerciseandchangeyourunhealthyeatinghabits.Themostimportantthingisthatyoushouldkeepahealthystateofmind,whichhasaneffectonbothyourstudyandyourhealth.&&&&IhopemyadvicewillbehelpfultoyouandI’mlookingforwardtoyournextletter.&&&&Yours&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&8&&&&假设你是李华,最近收到了你的朋友张强发来的电子邮件,他在邮件中提到他们学校准备开办英语学习班的消息请给张强回复一封电子邮件,向他询问有关英语学习班的情况,内容包括:&&&&1. 对英语学习班很感兴趣;&&&&2. 希望可以练习英语,结识朋友;&&&&3. 询问英语学习班的上课时间、地点、内容以及费用。&&&&注意:1.词数100左右;电子邮件的格式已给出,不计如总词数。&&&&DearZhangQiang,&&&&Thanksverymuchfortellmeinyoure-mailthatanEnglishclassisgoingtobeheldinyourschool.Itsoundsveryinterestingtome.YouknowIwanttopracticemyEnglishandmakesomenewfriends.IthinkthisEnglishclasswillbehelpfultome.Wouldyoupleasetellmealittlemoreaboutwhenandwheretheclasswillstart?Atthesametime,Ialsowanttoknowhowmuchtheclasswillcost.Besides,doyouhaveanyinformationaboutwhatwewilldoinclass?&&&&I’mlookingforwardtohearingfromyouassoonaspossible.&&&&Yours,&&&&LiHua&&&&9&&&&假设你是李华,你的笔友Peter是一名来自加拿大的留学生,他发现学习汉语很难,为此他非常苦恼。请根据以下提示,给他写一封电子邮件,告诉他一些学习汉语的方法。&&&&加入中文俱乐部;&&&&多说汉语;不要怕犯错误&&&&注意:1.词数100左右;电子邮件的格式已给出,不计如总词数。&&&&DearPeter,&&&&I’msorrytohearthatyoufindChineselearningdifficultandthatyouareworriedaboutit.Hereismyadvice.&&&&First,youcanjointheChineseclubinyourschool,whereyoucanpracticespeakingChinesewithChinesepeople.Itisveryhelpful.Second,readChinesealoudeveryday.Itisagoodwayforyoutoimproveyourpronunciation.Ifyouhavegoodpronunciation,youwillfindChineseveryinteresting.Third,speakChineseinyourdailylifeasmuchaspossible.YoucanspeakChinesetoyourfriends,yourteacheroryourclassmates.Don’tbeafraidofmakingmistakes.Everyonemakesmistakes.&&&&IhopeyouwillhavefunlearningChinese.Goodluck.&&&&Yours&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&常用句子(46)&&&&1.我们一得到消息就会通知你.&&&&Wewillinformedyouthenewsimmediately/directlywegetit.&&&&2.我要半年后才从这个学校毕业。&&&&ItwillbehalfayearbeforeIgraduatefromthisschool.&&&&3.你一旦懂得这个规则,你就不会遇到困难。&&&&Onceyouunderstandthisrule,youwillhavenofurtherdifficulty.&&&&4.我毕业三年了。&&&&Itis3yearssinceIleftschool.&&&&5.尽管我承认这问题很困难,但我认为并非不能解决。&&&&WhileIadmitthattheproblemisdifficult,Idon’tthinkthatitcan’tbesolved.&&&&6.有志者,事竟成。&&&&Wherethereisawill,thereisaway.&&&&7.你可以按我说的做。&&&&YoumaydoitasItoldyou.&&&&8.除非太阳从西边出来,否则我不会食言。&&&&Unlessthesunweretoriseinthewest,Iwouldn’tbreakmyword.&&&&9.只要你坚持,就会成功。&&&&So/aslongasyoukeepontrying,youwillsurelysucceed.&&&&10.我将借你这笔钱,条件是你在三个月内还我。&&&&I’lllendyouthemoneyonconditionthatyoucanreturnitinthreemonths.&&&&11.请到时提醒我,以防忘记。&&&&PleaseremindmeaboutitthenincaseIforget/shouldforget.&&&&12.你来之前请打电话给,我有可能出去。&&&&Pleasecallmeupbeforeyoucome,otherwise/orelse/orwemightbeout.&&&&Hurryup,oryouwillbelate.&&&&13.只有这样你才能解决这个问题&&&&onlyinthiswaycanyousolvetheproblem.&&&&14.我会给你尽可能多的帮助。&&&&Wewillgiveyouasmuchhelpaswecan.&&&&15.在这样好的天气去野炊是一件很愉快的事。&&&&It’sapleasure(forus)togopicnickinginsuchpleasantweather.&&&&16.我认为不管在任何地方遇到老师都要打招呼。&&&&Ithinkitgoodmannerstosayhellotoyourteacherswheneveryoumeetthem.&&&&17.好的学习氛围使得我们学得更好&&&&Thegoodatmosphereofstudyhasmadeitpossibleforustostudybetter.&&&&19.不要担心,我会了解这事并提前做好准备。&&&&Don’tbeworried,I’llseetothematterandhaveeverythingpreparedwellinadvance.&&&&20.关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为……&&&&Therearedifferentopinionsamongpeopleasto____.Somepeoplesuggestthat____.&&&&22.俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。&&&&Thereisanoldsaying______.It’stheexperienceofourforefathers,however,itiscorrectinmanycaseseventoday.&&&&23.现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。&&&&Today,____,whichhavebroughtalotofharminourdailylife.First,____Second,____.Whatmakesthingsworseisthat______.&&&&24.现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。&&&&Nowadays,itiscommonto______.Manypeoplelike______,because______.Besides,______.&&&&25.任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。&&&&Everythinghastwosidesand______isnotanexception,ithasbothadvantagesanddisadvantages.&&&&26.关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,……&&&&Peoplesopinionsabout______varyfrompersontoperson.Somepeoplesaythat______.Tothem,_____.&&&&27.人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重。&&&&Manisnowfacingabigproblem______whichisbecomingmoreandmoreserious.&&&&28.……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。&&&&______hasbecomeahottopicamongpeople,especiallyamongtheyoungandheateddebatesarerightontheirway.&&&&29.……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。&&&&______hasbeenplayinganincreasinglyimportantroleinourdailylife.ithasbroughtusalotofbenefitsbuthascreatedsomeseriousproblemsaswell.&&&&30.相反,有一些人赞成……,同时,他们认为……。&&&&Onthecontrary,therearesomepeopleinfavorof___,Atthesametime,theysay____.&&&&31.但是,我认为这不是解决……的好方法,比如……。最糟糕的是……。&&&&ButIdon’tthinkitisaverygoodwaytosolve____.Forexample,____.Worstofall,___.&&&&32.……对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,……。而且……,最重要的是……&&&&______isnecessaryandimportanttoourcountry’sdevelopmentandconstruction.First,______.What’smore,_____.Mostimportantofall,______.&&&&33.有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以……。&&&&Thereareseveralmeasuresforustoadopt.First,wecan______&&&&34.面临……,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来……。一方面……,另一方面,&&&&Confrontedwith______,weshouldtakeaseriesofeffectivemeasuresto______.Foronething,______Foranother,______&&&&35.早就应该拿出行动了。比如说……,另外……。所有这些方法肯定会……。&&&&Itishightimethatsomethingwasdoneaboutit.Forexample._____.Inaddition._____.Allthesemeasureswillcertainly______.&&&&36.为什么……?第一个原因是……;第二个原因是……;第三个原因是……。总的来说,……的主要原因是由于……&&&&Why______?Thefirstreasonisthat______.Thesecondreasonis______.Thethirdis______.Forallthis,themaincauseof______dueto______.&&&&37.尽管如此,我相信……更有利。&&&&Nonetheless,Ibelievethat______ismoreadvantageous.&&&&38.完全同意……这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下:&&&&Ifullyagreewiththestatementthat______because______.&&&&39.至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为……&&&&AsfarasIamconcerned,Iagreewiththelatteropiniontosomeextent.Ithinkthat____.&&&&40.总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来……。&&&&Inaword,thewholesocietyshouldpaycloseattentiontotheproblemof______.Onlyinthiswaycanwe____inthefuture.&&&&41.但是,……和……都有它们各自的优势(好处)。例如,……,而……。然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)……&&&&But______and______havetheirownadvantages.Forexample,_____,while_____.Comparingthiswiththat,however,Ipreferto______.&&&&42.就我个人而言,我相信……,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因为……&&&&Personally,Ibelievethat_____.Consequently,Imconfidentthatabrightfutureisawaitingusbecause______.&&&&43.随着社会的发展,……。因此,迫切需要……。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自已的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。&&&&Withthedevelopmentofsociety,______.Soit’surgentandnecessaryto____.Ifeverymemberiswillingtocontributehimselftothesociety,itwillbebetterandbetter.&&&&44.至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为……更合理。只有这样,我们才能……&&&&Formypart,Ithinkitisreasonableto_____.Onlyinthiswaycanwe_____.&&&&45.综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论……&&&&Fromwhathasbeendiscussedabove,wemayreasonablyarriveattheconclusionthat____.&&&&46.如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是……&&&&Ifwecannottakeusefulmeans,wemaynotcontrolthistrend,andsomeundesirableresultsmaycomeoutunexpectedly,sowhatweshoulddois_____.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&优化设计短文14&&&&1.&&&&DearSir/Madam,&&&&IlearnedfromthenewspaperthatyourcompanyneedsanEnglishsecretary.ImreallyinterestedinthispositionandhopeIcanworkforyou.&&&&Im18yearsoldandwillbegraduatingfromXinxingForeignLanguagesSchoolthisJuly.Imanexcellentstudent,amongthetop5inmyclassof50students.ImgoodatEnglish,especiallyspokenEnglish.IoftenusethecomputerandItypeveryfast.Inmysparetime,Ireadalot.Poemsaremyfavorite.Ienjoymusicverymuchtoo.Beinganactiveyoungperson.Ilikesportsandoutdooractivities.Besides,ImeasytogetalongwithandIliketomakefriends.&&&&Imlookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Sincerelyyours&&&&LiHua&&&&2.&&&&DearEditor-in-Chief,&&&&Congratulationson,the,5’hanmiversary,ofGlobalMirror!&&&&I’maregularreaderofyournewspaper.Ilikeitverymuchmainlyforthefollowingtworeasons.First,itcoversbothnationalandinternationalnewssothat,bysimplyturningthepages,Icanlearnallimportantthingsthathavehappenedduringtheweek.Equallyattractivearethesuccessstoriesofworld-famouspeople,whichhelpmeunderstandhowapersoncanworkhardtomaketheworldabetterplace.&&&&Asayoungstudent,IsuggestthatGlobalMirrorcarryarticlestoguideusinourEnglishlearning,andIhopethatitwillbecomeevenmorepopular.&&&&Sincerelyyours,&&&&LiHua&&&&3.&&&&DearSir/Madam,&&&&I’mLihua,aChinesestudenttakingsummercoursesinyouruniversity.I’mwritingtoaskforhelp.Icameherelastmonthandfoundmycoursesinteresting.ButIhavesomedifficultieswithnote-makingandIhavenoideaofhowtousethelibrary.IwastoldthelearningcenterprovideshelpforstudentsandI’manxioustogethelpfrom.IhavenoclassonTuesdaymorningsandFridayafternoons.PleaseletmeknowwhichdayisOKwithyou.Youmayemailorphoneme.Herearemyemailaddressandpleaseremember:lihua@1236.com;Phone:).&&&&Lookforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Yours,LiHua&&&&4.&&&&DearAndy,&&&&IamgladtolearnthatyouarecomingtoChinaandwillstayatmyhome.MyparentsandIareverypleasedtohaveyouwithus.Nowletmetellyouwhatwehavearrangedforyou.Iknowtheschoolwillorganizealotofthingsforyoutodointhemorning,butintheafternoon,I’llshowyouaroundandtakeyoutosomeplacesofinterest.We’llmostlystayathomeintheeveningwatchingTV,playinggames,andmeetingpeople.I’msurewe’llhaveawonderfultimeandenjoyeachother’scompany.&&&&I’mlookingforwardverymuchtomeetingyousoon.&&&&Yourssincerely,&&&&5.&&&&DearPaul&&&&IamsogladthatyouareplanningtotakeasummercourseinChina.OuruniversityrunssummerChineselanguagecoursesatthreelevels,frombeginningtoadvanced.AllthecoursesstartinearlyJuly.Lessonswillbegiveninsmallclassesofnomorethantenstudents.Youwillgetalotofpracticeinsuchaclass.Allclassesaretaughtbyteacherswithrichexperienceinteachingforeignstudents.Classesmeetfourhoursaday,fivedaysaweek-MondaythroughFriday.Ifyoudecidetocomeorneedanyfurtherinformation,doletmeknow.&&&&Yours.&&&&LiHua&&&&6.&&&&DearSophie,&&&&Iamgladyouwillhavethechancetogetacloselookatmycountry.&&&&YouaremorethanwelcometostayinmyhomeduringyourvisittoChongqing.Nowthatyouhavetwoweekshere,itwillbeagoodideatotakeseveralactivitiesthroughwhichyoucangetatasteofthelocalculture.TakingacruisealongtheYangtziRiverandtheJialingRiverthroughskyscraperswillhelpyoupicturetheboomingmoderncity.Plus,youmaybeamazedatthelongandsplendidhistorybytouringafewancientvillageslikeCiqikou,wheredeliciouslocalfoodshouldn’tbemissed,either.&&&&Ican’twaittoseeyou,andwishyouwouldhaveapleasanttimeinChongqing.&&&&Yours,sincerely,&&&&LiHua&&&&7.&&&&DearSirorMadam,&&&&I’mverygladtolearnpart-timetutorsarewantedinyourtrainingschoolandI’dliketohaveatry.&&&&Iamastudentwhowillgraduatefromhighschoolsoon.IdoverywellinmyEnglishlessons,especiallyinoralandwrittenEnglish.Besides,I’mamonitorandoftenhelpotherswiththeirEnglish.Beforegoingtoauniversity,Iwillhavealonghistory,duringwhichI’mdeterminedtodoapart-timejoblikethistomakethebestoftheholiday.What’smore,Icanearnsomemoneyformyfuturestudies.Lastbutnotleast,Icangetsomevaluablesocialexperience.I’mgoingtoworkhardifIgetthischance.IhopeIwillhaveachancetoco-operatewithyou.&&&&I’mlookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Yourstruly,&&&&Lihua&&&&8.&&&&DearDavid,&&&&I’velearneditfromtheInternetthatyouwanttomakeaChinesefriendsoastolearntheChineselanguageandculture.I’mgladthatyoushowsuchgreatinterestinChinaandIwouldliketobeyourfriend.&&&&I’lltrymybesttowritetoyouasoftenaspossibletointroduceyoutheChineseculture.WhenyouhaveanopportunitytocometoChina,I’llteachyouhowtospeakandshowyouaroundsomefamoushistoricalplacesofinterest.Anyway,I’mgoingtohelpyouasmuchasIcan.Howdoyouthink?&&&&I’mlookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Yourssincerely,LiHua&&&&9.&&&&Parents’meetingsareoftenheldinschoolsinordertohaveacontactwiththeschoolandteachersandimprovethestudents’study,butdifferentpeoplehavedifferentideas.Afewdaysagoaparents’meetingwasheldinourschoolandhereareourviewsonparents’meetings.&&&&Moststudentsthinkitisofgreatimportancetohavethemeetingforparentstoknowmoreabouttheirchildrenatschool.Whatismore,parentscangetsomegoodadviceandusefulinformationfromteachers.Onthecontrary,aminorityofstudentsholdtheviewthatitisuselessbecausetheythinktheirparentsmayknowtheirpoormarksandimproperbehavioratschool.&&&&Inmyopinion,tounderstandchildrenbetter,parentsshouldkeepintouchwithteachers,soparents’meetingsarequitenecessary.&&&&10.&&&&I’mLiHua,amiddleschoolstudentfromChina.IreadtheannouncementofthesummercampthatyouwelcomestudentsfromdifferentcountriesandI’dliketotakepartinit.I’vebeenlearningEnglishfor10years,andIspeakfluentEnglish.Whatismore,I’llbeabletotellstudentsfromothercountriesaboutChinaandlearnabouttheircountriesswell.IhopeI’llbeacceptedasamemberofyoursummercamp.&&&&Lookingforwardtoyourreply!&&&&11.&&&&I’mLiHua,aChinesestudenttakingsummercoursesinyouruniversity.I’mwritingtoaskforhelp.Icameherelastmonthandfoundmycoursesinteresting.ButIhavesomedifficultieswithnote-taking,andIhavenoidealofhowtousethelibrary.IwastoldthelearningcenterprovideshelpforstudentsandI’manxioustogethelpfromyou.IhavenoclassonTuesdayafternoons.PleaseletmeknowwhichdayisOKwithyou.Youmayemailorphoneme.Herearemyemailaddressandphonenimber:;.&&&&Lookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&12.&&&&I’mLiMua,ChairmanoftheStudentUnionofYucaiMiddleSchool,whichisclosetoyouruniversity.I’mwritingtoinviteyoutobejudgeatourEnglishspeechcontesttobeheldinourschoolonJune15.itwillstartat2:oopmandlastforaboutthreehours.TenstudentswilldelivertheirspeechesonthegiventopicManandNature.Wehopethatyouwillacceptourinvitationifitisconvenientforyou.Pleasecallmeatifyouhaveanyquestions.&&&&Iamlookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Withbestwishes.&&&&13.&&&&DearJoe,&&&&nbs
p;I’mverygladtoreceiveyourletter.Itistruethattoreadsuccessfullyneedscorrectwaysofreading.Herearesomesuggestions.&&&&Firstly,choosebookswhichareneithertoodifficultnortooeasyforyoutoread.Ifyoufindabooktoodifficulttogoonwith,justputitasideandchangeitforaneasierone.Secondly,readbooksthatnotonlyinterestyoubutalsobenefityou.Thirdly,youneedtoreadsomebookscarefullywhileastoothers,youneedtoreadthemroughly.Lastly,don’tforgettotakenotes.Makefulluseofdictionariesandaskquestionswhennecessary.Readinggoodbookscanbroadenourknowledgeandmakeuswise.&&&&Ihopeyouwillsucceedinreading.&&&&Yourstruly,LiPing&&&&14.&&&&DearPeter,&&&&I’mgladtoreceiveyourletteraskingformyadviceonhowtolearnChinesewell.Hereareafewsuggestionforyourreference.&&&&First,itisimportanttotakeaChinesecourse.Consequently,youwillbeabletolearnfromtheteacherandpracticewithyourfellowstudents.ThenitwillhelpifyouwatchTVandreadnewspapers,booksandmagazinesinChinesewheneverpossible.Furthermore,itshouldbeagoodideatolearnandsingChinesesongs.Bydoingso,youwillfinditeasiertolearnChinesecharacters.ItcanalsomakesenseifyoumakemoreChinesefriends.I’mquitsurethattheywilltellyoualotaboutchinaandhelpyoulearnChineseaswell.&&&&PleasetryandwritemeinChinesenexttime.&&&&Sincerelyyours,&&&&LiHua&&&&1..aswecanseefrom…differentpeoplehavedifferentattitudestowards…about…percentofthepeopleholdtheviewthat..and…percentthinkit…Nearly…percentofthesurveyedpreferto…Accordingto…therearestill…percentofthepeoplewho…Everythinghastwosidesandkeeping…Ontheonehand,…ontheotherhand,..besides,AsfarasI’mconcerned,itisreasonableto&&&&2.Asisapparentlyshownin…Therefore,Isuggest…Onlyinthiswaycanweleadahealthylife.&&&&3.thankyouverymuchforallthekindnessIgotfromyouduringmy…in…Youweresokindandsowarmtome,whichmademefeelasifIwereatmyownhome….Hopeeverythingisfinewithyouthere….NowIwonderwhetherIcouldaskyouafavor…..Wouldyoupleasebesokindasto…thanksandallthebest.&&&&4.Recentlywehadadiscussionaboutwhetheritnecessaryfor…to…..Differentpeoplehavedifferentideas….Mostpeopleareinfavorofit.Herearethereasons,firstofall.Inaddition…However,theothersarestronglyagainstit.Theirreasonsareasfollows….inthefirstplace….What’smore,Personallyspeaking,itisunnecessaryto&&&&&&&&&&&&高考及模拟(11)&&&&1&&&&2011?辽宁卷二节书面表达(满分25分)&&&&假定你是李华,将于今年七月从新星外语学校毕业,你从报纸上得知BAB公司要招聘一名英文秘书,你很感兴趣,请给该公司写一封求职信,包括下列要点:&&&&1.年龄:&&&&2.学习情况及英语水平:&&&&3.兴趣和特长:&&&&4.性格特点:&&&&注意:&&&&1.词数100左右:&&&&2.可适当增加细节,以使行文贯通:&&&&3.开头语和结束语已为你写好。&&&&June8&&&&DearSir/Madam,&&&&IlearnedfromthenewspaperthatyourcompanyneedsanEnglishsecretary.ImreallyinterestedinthispositionandhopeIcanworkforyou.&&&&Im18yearsoldandwillbegraduatingfromXinxingForeignLanguagesSchoolthisJuly.Imanexcellentstudent,amongthetop5inmyclassof50students.ImgoodatEnglish,especiallyspokenEnglish.IoftenusethecomputerandItypeveryfast.Inmysparetime,Ireadalot.Poemsaremyfavorite.Ienjoymusicverymuchtoo.Beinganactiveyoungperson.Ilikesportsandoutdooractivities.Besides,ImeasytogetalongwithandIliketomakefriends.&&&&Imlookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Sincerelyyours&&&&LiHua&&&&&&&&2&&&&2004全国卷Ⅱ&&&&假设你是李华,加拿大一所学校将于今年暑假组织学生来你校访问。其间,AndySmith将借住你家。请你代表全家写信给Andy,欢迎他的到来,并告知有关事宜。信的要点如下:&&&&※上午:学校活动&&&&※下午:游览市区&&&&※晚上:看电视,玩游戏,聊天&&&&注意:1.词数:100左右&&&&2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯&&&&3,参考词汇:安排―arrange&&&&范文:&&&&DearAndy,&&&&IamgladtolearnthatyouarecomingtoChinaandwillstayatmyhome.&&&&MyparentsandIareverypleasedtohaveyouwithus.Nowletmetellyouwhatwehavearrangedforyou.Iknowtheschoolwillorganizealotofthingsforyoutodointhemorning,butintheafternoon,I’llshowyouaroundandtakeyoutosomeplacesofinterest.We’llmostlystayathomeintheeveningwatchingTV,playinggames,andmeetingpeople.I’msurewe’llhaveawonderfultimeandenjoyeachother’scompany.&&&&I’mlookingforwardverymuchtomeetingyousoon.&&&&Yourssincerely,&&&&LiHua&&&&3&&&&2004全国卷IV&&&&假设你是李华.你的一位美国朋友Paul想在暑期来中国学习汉语。你帮他询问了暑期汉语班的情况。请根据下列要点写封回信。&&&&*时间:7月初开始,4小时/天(周一至周五)&&&&*程度:三个级别(初级到高级)&&&&*授课教师经验丰富,小班上课&&&&注意:1.词数:100左右&&&&2可根据要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯&&&&DearPaul,&&&&__________________________________________________________________&&&&Yours,&&&&LiHua&&&&范文:&&&&DearPaul,&&&&IamsogladthatyouareplanningtotakeasummercourseinChina.OuruniversityrunssummerChineselanguagecoursesatthreelevels,frombeginningtoadvanced.AllthecoursesstartinearlyJuly.Lessonswillbegiveninsmallclassesofnomorethantenstudents.Youwillgetalotofpracticeinsuchaclass.Allclassesaretaughtbyteacherswithrichexperienceinteachingforeignstudents.Classesmeetfourhoursaday,fivedaysaweek-MondaythroughFriday.Ifyoudecidetocomeorneedanyfurtherinformation,doletmeknow.&&&&Yours.&&&&LiHua&&&&4&&&&2004全国卷Ⅰ&&&&假设你是李华,你在报上看到北京电视台今年七月将举办外国人“学中文,唱中文歌”才艺大赛。你的美国朋友Peter正在北京一所大学学中文,你觉得他应去试一试。请按以下要点给他写信告知此事,并表示可以提供帮助。&&&&比赛时间:7月18日&&&&报名时间:截止到6月30日&&&&报名地点:北京电视台&&&&注意:&&&&1.词数:100左右&&&&2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯&&&&3.参考词汇:才艺大赛―talentshow&&&&DearPeter,&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&LiHua&&&&内容要点:&&&&1.才艺大赛的内容和对象&&&&2.比赛时间&&&&3.报名时间和地点&&&&4.建议参加,表示可提供帮助&&&&范文:&&&&DearPeter,&&&&Ireadinanewspapertodaythata“LearnChinese,SingChineseSongs”Foreigners’TalentShowwillbeheldinBeijingTelevisionStationonJuly18.Iknowyoulikesinging,andyouareinBeijingduringthatperiod.Ithinkthisisagoodchanceforyoutoshowyoursingingtalent,andhowwellyou’velearnedChinese.Ifyouwouldliketotry,youllhavetogototheTVstationtosignupbeforetheendofJune.IfthereisanythingIcandoforyou,Iwouldbemorethangladtohelp.&&&&Yours,&&&&LiHua&&&&5&&&&书面表达(满分30分)&&&&本学期你校接收了一批来自新西兰的交换生。请你将学校的规定用口头通知的形式告知他们,并希望他们在你校度过一段快乐的学习生活。&&&&第一,必须遵守学校的一切规章制度,按时作息。&&&&第二,在校期间必须和其他学生一样佩戴校徽(badge),穿校服。&&&&第三,尊敬师长,团结同学,勤学好问。&&&&第四,保持教室清洁,创造一个良好的学习环境。&&&&写作要求:1.根据所给内容写一篇100字左右的短文。&&&&2.写作时不得逐条翻译,但可适当发挥,使行文连贯。&&&&3.短文的开头已经给出,但内容不计入总词数。&&&&Dearfriends:&&&&Welcometoourschool.&&&&Thankyou!&&&&书面表达:&&&&Dearfriends:&&&&Welcometoourschool.Gladtomeetyouhere.Nowpleaseallowmetointroducesomeschoolrulestoyou.Firstly,ashighschoolstudents,youshouldabidebytheschoolrulesandbepunctualforschool.Secondly,atschoolyoushouldwearschoolbadgesandschooluniformslikeotherChinesestudents.Besides,youareexpectedtorespectteachers,getonwellwithChinesestudentsandmostimportantly,workhardatyourlessons.Lastly,sincetheschoolisaplaceforustoliveandstudyin,weneedhaveanicelearningenvironment.Weappreciateitifyoucankeeptheclassroomcleanandtidy.&&&&Wishyouahappyschoollifehere,Thankyou!&&&&&&&&6&&&&【2012届福建省泉州市高中毕业班质量检查英语试题】书面表达(满分:25分)&&&&假如你是李华,某校高三年级学生,你想给曾经教过你的外教Alan写一封邮件请教在英语学习上遇到的一些问题。主要内容包括:&&&&1. 英语成绩不理想;&&&&2. 恐难进心仪大学;&&&&3. 花时多,收效少&&&&4. ……&&&&要求:1.不要逐条翻译,可适当发挥,行文通畅;2.词数:120左右。&&&&&&&&DearAlan,&&&&&&&&&&&&Bestwishes,&&&&Onepossibleversion&&&&DearAlan,&&&&RecentlyI’mfacedwithsomedifficultyinlearningEnglishwhichhasbeenbotheringmecontinuously.HardlyhaveIseenanyprogressinmyEnglishstudyeventhoughIhavespentquitealotoftimeinEnglisheveryday.NomatterhowhardItry,Iwouldnevergetgoodresultsintheexams.Ibegantorealizehowseriousthesituationwouldbe.IfeelsoworriedthatIalwaysblamemyselfforit.Toimprovethesituation,Ihavediscusseditwithsomeofmyteachersandclassmates.Theyhavedonetheirbesttohelpme,butIamstillnotconfident.Nowadays,ithasevenbecomesuchaheadacheformethatbeingadmittedtomydreamuniversityseemsimpossible.Iwouldappreciateitifyoucouldgivemesomeadvice.Thankyou.&&&&Bestwishes,&&&&Yours,sincerely,&&&&LiHua&&&&7&&&&【2011?重庆主城八区调研】&&&&书面表达(共1题;满分25分)&&&&假设你是李华,新西兰学生Sophie通过某汉语推广项目认识了你。她来信说该项目安排她来重庆生活两周,借此了解当地文化,并希望能住在你家。请你用英文给她回信,内容要点包括:&&&&●欢迎她到你家&&&&●向她推荐两项在渝活动&&&&●说明活动的目的&&&&●预祝她在渝过得开心&&&&注意:&&&&1.词数100左右;&&&&2.信件格式已为你给出;&&&&3.请在答题卡上作答。&&&&DearSophie,&&&&Iamgladyouwillhavethechancetogetacloselookatmycountry.__________________&&&&Yourssincerely,&&&&LiHua&&&&DearSophie,&&&&Iamgladyouwillhavethechancetogetacloselookatmycountry.&&&&YouaremorethanwelcometostayinmyhomeduringyourvisittoChongqing.Nowthatyouhavetwoweekshere,itwillbeagoodideatotakeseveralactivitiesthroughwhichyoucangetatasteofthelocalculture.TakingacruisealongtheYangtziRiverandtheJialingRiverthroughskyscraperswillhelpyoupicturetheboomingmoderncity.Plus,youmaybeamazedatthelongandsplendidhistorybytouringafewancientvillageslikeCiqikou,wheredeliciouslocalfoodshouldn’tbemissed,either.&&&&Ican’twaittoseeyou,andwishyouwouldhaveapleasanttimeinChongqing.&&&&Yourssincerely,&&&&LiHua&&&&8&&&&【2011?陕西西安中学适应性训练四】&&&&书面表达(满分30分)&&&&假如你是新华中学的学生李华,最近看到一所英语培训学校招聘辅导教师(part-timetutors)的广告,想在高考结束后去应聘,请根据下列提示写一封应聘信。&&&&写作内容包括:1、自身优势;&&&&2、应聘理由;&&&&3、想法及打算。&&&&注意:1、“自身优势”不少于两点;&&&&2、可适当发挥,以使行文连贯;&&&&3、词数100左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&DearSirorMadam,&&&&I’mverygladtolearnpart-timetutorsarewantedinyourtrainingschoolandI’dliketohaveatry.&&&&___________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&Yourstruly,&&&&Lihua&&&&DearSirorMadam,&&&&I’mverygladtolearnpart-timetutorsarewantedinyourtrainingschoolandI’dliketohaveatry.&&&&Iamastudentwhowillgraduatefromhighschoolsoon.IdoverywellinmyEnglishlessons,especiallyinoralandwrittenEnglish.Besides,I’mamonitorandoftenhelpotherswiththeirEnglish.Beforegoingtoauniversity,Iwillhavealonghistory,duringwhichI’mdeterminedtodoapart-timejoblikethistomakethebestoftheholiday.What’smore,Icanearnsomemoneyformyfuturestudies.Lastbutnotleast,Icangetsomevaluablesocialexperience.I’mgoingtoworkhardifIgetthischance.IhopeIwillhaveachancetoco-operatewithyou.&&&&I’mlookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Yourstruly,&&&&Lihua&&&&9&&&&【2011?河南省郑州市第二次质量预测】&&&&书面表达(满分25分)&&&&假定你是李华,你的朋友李明写信告诉你他因不善交友而苦恼。请根据下面提示给他回信,提出建议。&&&&提示:&&&&1.友善、乐于助人;&&&&2.多与他人交流;&&&&3.多参加活动;&&&&注意:&&&&1.词数:100左右;&&&&2.可以适当发挥,以使短文连贯;&&&&3.开头和结尾己为你写好,不计入总词数。&&&&参考词汇:communicate(v.)交流;activity(n.)活动&&&&DearLiMing,&&&&_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&Yours,&&&&LiHua&&&&Onepossibleversion:&&&&DearLiMing,&&&&I’msorrytohearyou’refeelingworriedforfailingtomakefriends.Sometipsbelowmaybehelpfultoyou.&&&&First,bekind,friendlyandpolitetoothersandalwaysreadytohelpothers,throughwhichyou’llgetwellpaid.Second,trytocommunicatewithothersmore,forithelpsstrengthenyourtieswithfriendsandlotsofmisunderstandingscanbeavoided.Third,takeanactivepartinactivities,suchassports,games,travels,parties,etc.Thisway,you’llgetmorechancestocommunicatewithothers.Besides,itisalsoveryimportantthatfriendsshouldbefaithfultoeachother.&&&&Anyhow,there’remanywaystodevelopagoodfriendship.Hopeyou’llgetalongwellwithyourfriends.&&&&Bestwishes,&&&&Yours,&&&&LiHua&&&&10&&&&【2011?甘肃河西五市第二次联考】&&&&书面表达(30分)&&&&假设你是李华,在互联网上看到英国高中生David登的一则启事:希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言和文化。请你以李华的名义用英文给David发一封电子邮件,主要内容包括:&&&&(1) 你怎样得知David的愿望;&&&&(2) 你愿意成为他的朋友;&&&&(3) 你打算如何帮助他;&&&&(4) 你盼望他的回复。&&&&注意:(1)电子邮件的格式已为你写好,不计入总词数;&&&&(2)词数:100左右。&&&&DearDavid,&&&&I’velearned___________________________________________________________________&&&&作文:onepossibleversion&&&&评判标准请参考高考要求&&&&DearDavid,&&&&I’velearneditfromtheInternetthatyouwanttomakeaChinesefriendsoastolearntheChineselanguageandculture.I’mgladthatyoushowsuchgreatinterestinChinaandIwouldliketobeyourfriend.&&&&I’lltrymybesttowritetoyouasoftenaspossibletointroduceyoutheChineseculture.WhenyouhaveanopportunitytocometoChina,I’llteachyouhowtospeakandshowyouaroundsomefamoushistoricalplacesofinterest.Anyway,I’mgoingtohelpyouasmuchasIcan.Howdoyouthink?&&&&I’mlookingforwardtoyourreply.&&&&Yourssincerely,&&&&LiHua&&&&11&&&&(江西省九江市六校2010届高三上学期第一次联考)&&&&越来越多的学生在校外租房而不愿住宿舍。请根据下面提示,用英语写一篇短文,说说各自的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。&&&&1.学习时间;2.安全;3.自由性;4.与同学交往;5.学习效果。&&&&注意:&&&&1.可从其他角度阐述,但两方面的理由都至少要有两条;&&&&2.词数100左右。宿舍:dorm&&&&【参考范文】&&&&Nowadays,somestudentswouldnotliketoliveinadorm.Instead,theyrenthousesoutsidetheschool.&&&&Thereareadvantagesforboth.Livinginadormcanincreasefriendshipandcooperationbetweenclassmates.Andofcourseitissafer.Adormismorelikeasociety,whichenablesstudentstolearntoadopttoeachother,thuspreparingforthesociallifeinthefuture.&&&&Asforrentinghousestolivealone,it’sbetterforstudy,asyoucanfeelfreeinyourownroomwithoutbeinginterruptedbyothers.Asaresult,youcanhavemoretimeanddevoteyourselftostudying.Buttheremayappearsomesafetyproblemsasyouliveoutsideoftheschool.&&&&Anyhow,asastudent,Ipreferlivinginadorm.&&&&&&&&&&&&高考英语书面表达冲刺模版&&&&黄金模板一:对比观点题型&&&&(1)要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。&&&&1.有一些人认为……2.另一些人认为……3.我的看法……&&&&Thetopicof①-----------------(主题)isbecomingmoreandmorepopularrecently.Therearetwosidesofopinionsaboutit.SomepeoplesayAistheirfavorite.Theyholdtheirviewforthereasonof②-----------------(支持A的理由一)Whatismore,③-------------理由二).Moreover,④---------------(理由三).&&&&WhileothersthinkthatBisabetterchoiceinthefollowingthreereasons.Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一).Secondly(besides),⑥------------------(理由二).Thirdly(finally),⑦------------------(理由三).&&&&Frommypointofview,Ithink⑧----------------(我的观点).Thereasonisthat⑨--------------------(原因).Asamatteroffact,therearesomeotherreasonstoexplainmychoice.Forme,theformerissurelyawisechoice.&&&&(2)给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点&&&&Somepeoplebelievethat①----------------(观点一).Forexample,theythink②-----------------(举例说明).Anditwillbringthem③-----------------(为他们带来的好处).[来源:/]&&&&Inmyopinion,Ineverthinkthisreasoncanbethepoint.Foronething,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一).Foranotherthing,⑤-----------------(反对的理由之二).&&&&FormallwhatIhavesaid,Iagreetothethoughtthat⑥------------------(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).&&&&黄金模板二:阐述主题题型&&&&黄金模板三:解决方法题型&&&&要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径1.问题现状2.怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)&&&&Inrecentdays,wehavetofaceIproblem-----A,whichisbecomingmoreandmoreserious.First,------------(说明A的现状).Second,---------------(举例进一步说明现状)&&&&ConfrontedwithA,weshouldtakeaseriesofeffectivemeasurestocopewiththesituation.Foronething,---------------(解决方法一).Foranother-------------(解决方法二).Finally,--------------(解决方法三).&&&&Personally,Ibelievethat-------------(我的解决方法).Consequently,I’mconfidentthatabrightfutureisawaitingusbecause--------------(带来的好处).&&&&黄金模板四:说明利弊题型&&&&这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)&&&&1.说明事物现状民2.事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)3.你对现状(或前景)的看法[来源:学科网]&&&&NowadaysmanypeoplepreferAbecauseithasasignificantroleinourdailylife.Generally,itsadvantagescanbeseenasfollows.First----------------(A的优点之一).Besides-------------------(A的优点之二).&&&&Buteverycoinhastwosides.Thenegativeaspectsarealsoapparent.Oneoftheimportantdisadvantagesisthat----------------(A的第一个缺点).Tomakemattersworse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).&&&&Throughtheaboveanalysis,Ibelievethatthepositiveaspectsoverweighthenegativeones.Therefore,Iwouldliketo---------------(我的看法).&&&&(FromthecomparisonbetweenthesepositiveandnegativeeffectsofA,weshouldtakeitreasonablyanddoitaccordingtothecircumstanceswearein.Onlybythisway,---------------(对前景的预测).)&&&&议论文的框架黄金模板五:不同观点列举型(选择型)&&&&Thereisawidespreadconcernovertheissuethat__作文题目_____.Butitiswellknownthattheopinionconcerningthishottopicvariesfrompersontoperson.Amajorityofpeoplethinkthat_观点一________.Intheirviewsthereare2factorscontributingtothisattitudeasfollows:inthefirstplace,___原因一_______.Furthermore,inthesecondplace,___原因二_____.Soitgoeswithoutsayingthat___观点一_____.&&&&People,however,differintheiropinionsonthismatter.Somepeopleholdtheideathat___观点二_______.Intheirpointofview,ontheonehand,___原因一_______.Ontheotherhand,____原因二_____.Therefore,thereisnodoubtthat___观点二______.&&&&AsfarasIamconcerned,Ifirmlysupporttheviewthat__观点一或二______.Itisnotonlybecause________,butalsobecause_________.Themore_______,themore________.&&&&黄金模板六:利弊型的议论文&&&&Nowadays,thereisawidespreadconcernover(theissuethat)___作文题目______.Infact,therearebothadvantagesanddisadvantagesin__题目议题_____.Generallyspeaking,itiswidelybelievedthereareseveralpositiveaspectsasfollows.Firstly,___优点一______.Andsecondly___优点二_____.[来源:金太阳新课标资源网]&&&&JustAsapopularsayinggoes,everycoinhastwosides,__讨论议题______isnoexception,andinanotherword,itstillhasnegativeaspects.Tobeginwith,___缺点一______.Inaddition,____缺点二______.&&&&Tosumup,weshouldtrytobringtheadvantagesof__讨论议题____intofullplay,andreducethedisadvantagestotheminimumatthesametime.Inthatcase,wewilldefinitelymakeabetteruseofthe____讨论议题___.&&&&黄金模板七:答题性议论文&&&&Currently,thereisawidespreadconcernover(theissuethat)__作文题目_______.Itisreallyanimportantconcerntoeveryoneofus.Asaresult,wemustsparenoeffortstotakesomemeasurestosolvethisproblem.&&&&Asweknowthattherearemanystepswhichcanbetakentoundothisproblem.Firstofall,__途径一______.Inaddition,anotherwaycontributingtosuccessofthesolvingproblemis___途径二_____.&&&&Aboveall,tosolvetheproblemof___作文题目______,weshouldfindanumberofvariousways.ButasfarasIamconcerned,Iwouldprefertosolvetheprobleminthisway,thatistosay,____方法_____.&&&&黄金模板八:谚语警句性议论文&&&&Itiswellknowtousthattheproverb:___谚语_______hasaprofoundsignificanceandvaluenotonlyinourjobbutalsoinourstudy.Itmeans____谚语的含义_______.Thesayingcanbeillustratedthroughaseriesofexamplesasfollows.(alsotheoretically)&&&&Acaseinpointis___例子一______.Therefore,itisgoeswithoutsayingthatitisofgreatofimportancetopracticetheproverb____谚语_____.&&&&WiththerapiddevelopmentofscienceandtechnologyinChina,anincreasingnumberofpeoplecometorealizethatitisalsoofpracticalusetosticktothesaying:____谚语_____.Themoreweareawareofthesignificanceofthisfamoussaying,themorebenefitswewillgetinourdailystudyandjob..&&&&黄金模板九:图表作文的框架&&&&Asisshown/indicated/illustratedbythefigure/percentageinthetable(graph/picture/pie/chart),___作文题目的议题_____hasbeenonrise/decrease(goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadilyrising/decreasingfrom______in_______to______in_____.Fromthesharp/markeddecline/riseinthechart,itgoeswithoutsayingthat________.&&&&Thereareatleasttwogoodreasonsaccountingfor______.Ontheonehand,________.Ontheotherhand,_______isduetothefactthat________.Inaddition,________isresponsiblefor_______.Maybetherearesomeotherreasonstoshow________.Butitisgenerallybelievedthattheabovementionedreasonsarecommonlyconvincing.&&&&AsfarasIamconcerned,Iholdthepointofviewthat_______.Iamsuremyopinionisbothsoundandwell-grounded.&&&&黄金模板十:实用性写作(申请信)&&&&Youraddress&&&&Month,Date,year&&&&Receiversaddress&&&&Dear...,&&&&Iamextremelypleasedtohearfromyou./toseeyouradvertisementforthepositionin....AndIwouldliketowritealettertotellyouthat.../IamconfidentthatIamsuitableforthekindofthejobyouareadvertising.&&&&.../IfeelIamcompetenttomeettherequirementsyouhavelisted.Ontheonehand,....Ontheotherhand,....Iamenclosingmyresumeforyourkindconsiderationandreference.&&&&Ishallbemuchobligedifyouwilloffermeapreciousopportunitytoaninterview.Iwillgreatlyappreciatearesponsefromyouatyourearliestconvenience/Iamlookingforwardtoyourrepliesatyourearliestconvenience.&&&&Bestregardsforyourhealthandsuccess.[来源:学,科,网Z,X,X,K]&&&&Sincerelyyours,&&&&XXX&&&&黄金模板十一:现象说明文&&&&Recently_______,whatamazesusmostis______________,itisturethat__________.&&&&Therearemanyreasonsexplaining__________________________.Themainreasonis____________________.&&&&whatismore_________________________.thirdly__________________________.Asaresult_______________.&&&&Consideringallthere,________________________.Foronething_____________________,foranother________&&&&__&&&&
分享给好友::
All Rights Reserved 图宝贝
本站声明:本站转所转载之内容,无任何商业意图,如本网站转载稿件涉及版权、著作权等问题,请您来函与本站管理员取得联系,友情链接请加QQ,要求PR 或者 BR >=2(联系方式:QQ )

我要回帖

更多关于 公司规章制度 的文章

随机推荐