from there 的后面用if后面跟什么时态态

英语的八大时态分别是什么_百度知道
英语的八大时态分别是什么
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
yesterday, since last week过去完成时, usually , 现在完成时 for three year:一般现在时, at the moment过去进行时 at five yesterday evening, last week, at the present, in two days 现在进行时, two days ago 一般将来时 tomorrow,every day,now , on Sundays 一般过去时, next week,by the end of last year 过去将来时 the next day以下是分类及标志词
简单点一般过去时,一般现在时,一般将来时,过去完成时,现在完成时,过去进行时,现在进行时,现在完成进行时
1。一般现在时 2。一般过去时 3.一般将来 4.一般过去将来时 5.现在进行时 6.过去进行时 7.将来进行时 8.过去将来进行时 9.现在完成时 10.过去完成时 11.将来完成时 12.过去将来完成时 13.现在完成进行时 14.过去完成进行时 15.将来完成进行时 16.过去将来完成进行时 相对的英文翻译 1,present tense 2, past tense 3,future tense 4, past future tense 5, the present continuous tense 6,past Continuous Tense 7, future continuous tense 8, past future continuous tense 9,Present Perfect Tense 10,Past Perfect Tense 11, future perfect tense 12, past future perfect tense 13, present perfect continuous tense 14,past perfect continuous tense 15,future perfect continuous tense 16, past future perfect continuous tense English Grammar:动词的时态 英语共有16种时态,根据近几年曝光的四、六级考卷分析, 时态测试重点主要有:完成时态——现在完成时、过去完成时、将来完成时;进行时态——现在进行时、过去进行时、将来进行时、完成进行时;一般时态。 一、一般时态 1、一般现在时 (1)一般现在时表示没有时限的持久存在的动作或状态或现阶段反复发生的动作或状态,常和副词 usually,often,always sometimes, regularly,near,occasionally,every year, every week 等连用。例如: 1)The moon moves round the earth.. 2)Mr. Smith travels to work by bus every day. (2)在由after,until,before,once,when,even if,in case,as long as,as soon as,the moment 以及 if,unless 等引导的时间状语从句或条件状语从句中,通常用一般现在时代替将来时。例如: 1)I will tell him the news as soon as I see him. 2)I will not go to countryside if it rains tomorrow. (3)某些表示起始的动词,可用一般现在时表示按规定、计划或安排要发生的动作,这类动词有:be,go,come,start,depart,arrive,begin,leave 等。例如: 1)The plane leaves at three sharp. 2)The new teachers arrive tomorrow. (4)在由why,what,where,whoever,who,that,as 等引导的从句中,也常用一般现在时代替将来时。例如: 1)Free tickets will be given to whoever comes first. 2)You’ll probably be in the same train as I am tomorrow. 2.一般过去时 (1)表示过去某一特定时间所发生的、可完成的动作或状态,常与表示确切过去时间的词、短语或从句连用。例如: We went to the pictures last night and saw a very interesting film. (2)表示过去习惯性动作。例如: 1)He always went to class last. 2)I used to do my homework in the library. (注意与be used to doing短语的区别) 3.一般将来时 1)表示将来打算进行或期待发生的动作或状态。例如: I shall graduate next year. 2)几种替代形式: 1)be going to +v在口语中广泛使用,表示准备做或将发生的事情。例如: I’m going to buy a house when we’ve saved enough money. 2)be to +v表示计划安排要做的事,具有“必要”的强制性意义。例如: I am to play tennis this afternoon. 3)be about to +v表示即将发生的事情。例如: He was about to start. 4)be due to +v表示预先确定了的事, 必定发生的事。例如: The train is due to depart in ten minutes. 5)be on the point/verge of +v – ing 强调即将发生的某种事态。例如: The baby was on the point of crying when her mother finally came home. 二、进行时态 1.现在进行时 (1)表示现在正在进行的动作,常与now,right now,at the mother,for the time being,for the present等连用。例如: Don’t disturb her. She is reading a newspaper now. (2)表示现阶段经常发生的动作, 常与always,continually,forever,constantly等连用。例如: My father is forever criticizing me. (3)表示根据计划或安排在最近要进行的事情。具有这种语法功能的动词仅限于过渡性动词。即表示从一个状态或位置转移到另一个状态或位置上去的动词。常用的有:go,come,leave,start,arrive,return等。例如: They are leaving for Hong Kong next month. (4)有些动词不能用进行时,这是一类表示“感觉,感情,存在,从属”等的动词。如:see,hear,smell,taste,feel,notice,look,appear,(表示感觉的词);hate,love,fear,like,want,wish,prefer,refuse,forgive(表示感情的动词);be,exist,remain,stay,obtain(表示存在状态的动词);have,possess,own,contain,belong,consist of,form(表示占有与从属的动词);understand,know,believe,think,doubt,forget,remember(表示思考理解的动词)。但是如果它们词义改变,便也可用进行时态。例如: 1)Tom looks pale. What’s wrong with him? (look 在此为联系动词,意为“显得,看上去”) 2)Tom is looking for his books. (look 在此为实义动词,意为“寻找”) 2. 过去进行时 过去进行时表示一个过去的动作发生时或发生后,另一个过去的动作正在进行,或表示过去反复的习惯,常与always,continually,constantly等动词连用。例如: 1)We were discussing the matter when the headmaster entered. 2)Whenever I visited him, he was always writing at the desk. 3. 将来进行时 将来进行时主要表示将来某一时刻正在进行的动作,或表示要在将来某一时刻开始,并继续下去的动作。常用来表示礼貌的询问、请求等。例如: 1)This time next day they will be sitting in the cinema. 2)What will you be doing at six tomorrow evening? 4. 完成进行时 (现在、过去、将来)完成进行时是(现在、过去、将来)完成时的强调形式,将放在完成时态部分讲述。 三、完成时态 完成时态通常表示已完成或从事的动作。它可分为: 1. 现在完成时 (1)现在完成时用来表示对目前状况仍有影响的,刚刚完成的动作(常与yet,already,just连用),或者过去某一时刻发生的,持续到现在的情况(常与for,since连用)。例如: 1)I have just finished my homework. 2)Mary has been ill for three days. (2)常与现在完成时连用的时间状语有:since, for, during, over等引导出的短语;副词already, yet, just, ever, now, before, often, lately, recently等;状语词组this week (morning, month, year), so far, up to now, many times, up to the present等。例如: 1)I haven’t been there for five years. 2)So far, she hasn’t enjoyed the summer vacation. 3)There have been a lot of changes since 1978. (3)完成时态可用在下列结构中: This (That, It) is (was) the first (second…) time +定语从句;This (That, It) is (was) the only (last) + n +定语从句;This (That, It) is (was) +形容词最高级+ n +定语从句。如果主句的谓语动词是一般现在时,从句的谓语动词通常用现在完成时;如果主句谓语动词是一般过去时,从句谓语动词通常用过去完成时。例如: (1)This is one of the rarest questions that have ever been raised at such a meeting. (2)There was a knock at the door. It was the second time someone had interrupted me that evening. 2. 过去完成时 (1)表示过去某时间前已经发生的动作或情况,这个过去的时间可以用by,before等介词短语或一个时间状语从句来表示;或者表示一个动作在另一个过去动作之前已经完成。例如: 1)We had just had our breakfast when Tom came in. 2)By the end of last year they had turned out 5, 000 bicycles. (2)动词expect, hope, mean, intend, plan, suppose, wish, want, desire等用过去完成时,表示过去的希望、预期、意图或愿望等没有实现。例如: I had meant to take a good holiday this year, but I wasn’t able to get away. 另外两种表示“过去想做而未做的事”的表达方式是: 1)was / were + to have done sth, 例如: We were to have come yesterday, but we couldn’t. 2)intended (expected, hope, meant, planned, supposed, wished, wanted, desired) + to have done sth, 例如: I meant to have told you about it, but I forgot to do so. (3)过去完成时常用于以下固定句型: 1)hardly, scarcely, barely + 过去完成时+ when + 过去时。例如: Hardly had I got on the bus when it started to move. 2)no sooner +过去完成时+ than +过去时。例如: No sooner had I gone out than he came to see me. 3)by (the end of ) +过去时间,主句中谓语动词用过去完成时。例如: The experiment had been finished by 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon. 3. 将来完成时 将来完成时表示在将来某一时刻将完成或在另一个未来的动作发生之前已经完成的动作;也可以用来表示一种猜测。常与将来完成时连用的时间状语有:by (the time / the end of ) + 表示将来时间的短语和句子;before (the end of ) + 表示将来时间的词语或句子;when, after等加上表示将来动作的句子等。例如: 1)By this time tomorrow you will have arrived in Shanghai. 2)I shall have finished this composition before 9 o’clock. 3)When we get on the railway station, the train will probably have left. 4. 完成进行时 完成进行时是完成时的强调形式,有现在完成进行时,过去完成进行时,将来完成进行时。 (1)现在完成进行时表示过去某一时刻之前开始的动作或状态一直延续到过去某一时刻。例如: I have been looking for my lost book for three days, but I still haven’t found it. (2)过去完成进行时表示过去某一时刻之前开始的动作或状态一直延续到过去某一时刻。例如: It had been raining cats and dogs for over a week and the downpour had caused landslides in many places. (3)将来完成进行时表示在将来某一时刻之前开始的一个动作或状态一直延续到将来某一时刻。例如: By the time you arrive tonight, she will have been typing for hours. 四:时态一致 时态一致是英语四、六级考试的一个重要内容。通常应由主句谓语的时态决定从句的谓语时态。一般原则是: 1、当主句谓语使用现在时或将来时,从句的谓语根据具体情况使用任何时态 He says that he lives in Wuhan. We hope that there will be many people at your party today. “Did you hear that Bill finally sold the house?” “Yes, but I don’t know who bought it.” “There’s a lot of excitement on the street.” “There certainly is. Do you suppose the astronauts have returned?” 2、当主句谓语使用过去时的时候,从句的谓语必须使用过去范围的时态 He said he was writing a novel. The teacher wanted to know when we would finish the experiment. He said his father had been an engineer. 3、当从句是表示没有时间概念的真理时,从句的谓语应使用一般现在时。例如: The teacher told them since light travels faster than sound, lightning appears to go before thunder. 注:在此种情况下,即使主句谓语用了过去式的各种时态,从句谓语也应用一般现在时。 4、从句谓语只能用虚拟语气的情况 利用时态一致原则确定从句动词时态时,还应注意,若主语动词是表示命令、请求、要求、建议、劝告等的动词,从句谓语只能用虚拟语气,不能遵循时态一致原则。例如: We insisted that we do it ourselves. 动词的语态 语态也是动词的一种形式,英语有两种语态:主动语态和被动语态。主动语态表示主语是动作的执行者,而被动语态表示主语是动作的承受者。 1)We use electricity to run machines. (主动语态) 2)Electricity is used to run machines. (被动语态) 1. 不能用于被动语态的动词和短语 (1)在英语中,不及物动词不能用于被动语态,但有些不及物动词(包括短语)容易引起误用。如:appear, belong, belong, die, escape, fall, happen, last, remain, succeed, occur, come true, take place, consist of。 (2)某些表示状态或特征的及物动词,如:become, contain, cost, fit, have, resemble, suit也没有被动语态。 2. 被动语态的时态形式 常用的被动语态有表1 所列的几种时态形式。 表1 时间 一般时 进行时 完成时 现在 am asked am being asked is asked is being asked are asked are being asked 过去 was be asked was being asked were be asked were being asked 将来 shall be asked shall have been asked will be asked will have been asked 过去 should be asked should have been asked 将来 would be asked would have been asked 3. 短语动词的被动语态 短语动词转换为被动语态时,通常被看作是一个动词,后面的介词或副词不能拆开或省略。例如: 1)So far no correct conclusion has arrived at. 2)All the rubbish should be got rid of. 4.“get + -ed分词”的被动语态 “get + -ed分词”结构强调动作的结果,而非动作本身,常用来表示突发性的,出乎意料的偶然事件。例如: The boy got hurt on his way home from work. 另外,“get + -ed分词”还可用于谈论为自己做的事,是主动的行为而不是被动的行为。例如: get dressed(穿衣服) get divorced(离婚) get engaged(订婚) get confused(迷惑不解) get lost(迷路) get washed(洗脸) get married(结婚) 5. 能带两个宾语和复合宾语的动词改为被动语态 (1) 能带两个宾语的动词改为被动语态时,一次只能由一个宾语作主语,另一个宾语被保留下来。例如: 1)We showed the visitors our new products.(主动语态) 2)The visitors were shown our new products.(被动语态) 3)Our new products were shown to the visitors.(被动语态) (2)能带复合宾语的动词改为被动语态时,原来的宾语补足语变为主语补足语。例如: 1)The teacher appointed him League secretary.(主动语态) 2)He was appointed League secretary.(被动语态) 6. 被动语态与系表结构的区别 (1)The novel was well written.(系表结构) (2)The novel was written by Diskens.(被动语态) 7. 少数动词的主动语态有时有被动的意思 例1:The book is selling remarkably well. 例2:The song sounds very beautiful. 能这样用的动词还有read(读起来),clean(擦起来),wash(洗起来),write(写起来)。 例3:My watch needs cleaning. (= My watch needs to be cleaned). 能像need这样用的动词还有:want, require, deserve, do, owe, bind等。 例4:The meat is cooking. 例 5:The book written by the professor is printing.
其他类似问题
八大时态的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁there is/was a time when后分别加什么时态_百度作业帮
there is/was a time when后分别加什么时态
there is/was a time when后分别加什么时态
比如说1 There is a time when she is easy to get angry.=== Sometimes she gets angry easily(一般现在时)2 There was a time when we had no flat of our own and we had to live in the college dormitory.(一般过去时) ===Once we had no flat of our own and had to live in the college dormitory.
is是加一般现在时was是加过去时态
there is/was a time when
分别加一般现在时和一般过去时。when与while后的从句应用什么时态
when与while后的从句应用什么时态
09-03-09 &匿名提问 发布
when和while引导,意思上都差不多。关键是时态搭配。 when引导的时间状语从句,一般是两个情况,一个是主将从现,比如I will visit you when I am free.还有一个是从句用一般过去时,主句用过去进行时,比如I was reading a book when he came. while引导的时间状语从句,你只要保证从句用进行时就可以了,主句无所谓,当然一般主句也用进行时,比如I was reading a book while he was watching TV.
请登录后再发表评论!
when 将来时或者过去时;while 一般是进行时
请登录后再发表评论!
when 后面的从句可以用现在一般式、过去一般式或者现在进行式和过去进行式while后面的从句要用现在进行式和过去进行式
请登录后再发表评论!
The night of the play was cool and crisp, the sky absolutely clear without a hint of clouds. We had to arrive an hour early, and I’d been feeling pretty bad all day about the way I’d talked to Jamie the night before. She’d never been anything but nice to me, and I knew that I’d been a jerk. I saw her in the hallways between classes, and I wanted to go up to apologize to her for what I’d said, but she’d sort of slip back into the crowd before I got the chance.  She was already at the Playhouse by the time I finally arrived, and I saw her talking to Miss Garber and Hegbert, off to one side, over by the curtains.  Everyone was in motion, working off nervous energy, but she seemed strangely lethargic. She hadn’t put on her costume yet-she was supposed to wear a white, flowing dress to give that angelic appearance-and she was still wearing the same sweater she’d worn at school. Despite my trepidation at how she might react, I walked up to the three of them. “Hey, Jamie,” I said. “Hello, Reverend . . . Miss Garber.” Jamie turned to me. “Hello, Landon,” she said quietly. I could tell she’d been thinking about the night before, too, because she didn’t smile at me like she always did when she saw me. I asked if I could talk to her alone, and the two of us excused ourselves. I could see Hegbert and Miss Garber watching us as we took a few steps off to the side, out of hearing distance. I glanced around the stage nervously. “I’m sorry about those things I said last night,” I began. “I know they probably hurt your feelings, and I was wrong to have said them.” She looked at me, as if wondering whether to believe me. “Did you mean those things you said?” she finally asked.  “I was just in a bad mood, that’s all. I get sort of wound up sometimes.” I knew I hadn’t really answered her question. “I see,” she said. She said it as she had the night before, then turned toward the empty seats in the audience. Again she had that sad look in her eyes.  “Look,” I said, reaching for her hand, “I promise to make it up to you.” Don’t ask me why I said it-it just seemed like the right thing to do at that moment.  For the first time that night, she began to smile. “Thank you,” she said, turning to face me. “Jamie?” Jamie turned. “Yes, Miss Garber?” “I think we’re about ready for you.” Miss Garber was motioning with her hand. “I’ve got to go,” she said to me. “I know.” “Break a leg?” I said. Wishing someone luck before a play is supposed to be bad luck. That’s why everyone tells you to “break a leg.” I let go of her hand. “We both will. I promise.” After that, we had to get ready, and we went our separate ways. I headed toward the men’s dressing room. The Playhouse was fairly sophisticated, considering that it was located in Beaufort, with separate dressing rooms that made us feel as if we were actual actors, as opposed to students.  My costume, which was kept at the Playhouse, was already in the dressing room.  Earlier in the rehearsals we’d had our measurements taken so that they could be altered, and I was getting dressed when Eric walked in the door unannounced. Eddie was still in the dressing room, putting on his mute bum’s costume, and when he saw Eric he got a look of terror in his eyes. At least once a week Eric gave him a wedgie, and Eddie kind of hightailed it out of there as fast as he could, pulling one leg up on his costume on the way out the door. Eric ignored him and sat on the dressing table in front of the mirror.  “So,” Eric said with a mischievous grin on his face, “what are you going to do?” I looked at him curiously. “What do you mean?” I asked. “About the play, stupid. You gonna flub up your lines or something?” I shook my head. “No.” “You gonna knock the props over?” Everyone knew about the props. “I hadn’t planned on it,” I answered stoically. “You mean you’re going to do this thing straight up?” I nodded. Thinking otherwise hadn’t even occurred to me.  He looked at me for a long time, as if he were seeing someone he’d never seen before. “I guess you’re finally growing up, Landon,” he said at last. Coming from Eric, I wasn’t sure whether it was intended as a compliment.  Either way, though, I knew he was right. In the play, Tom Thornton is amazed when he first sees the angel, which is why he goes around helping her as she shares Christmas with those less fortunate.  The first words out of Tom’s mouth are, “You’re beautiful,” and I was supposed to say them as if I meant them from the bottom of my heart. This was the pivotal moment in the entire play, and it sets the tone for everything else that happens afterward. The problem, however, was that I still hadn’t nailed this line yet.  Sure, I said the words, but they didn’t come off too convincingly, seeing as I probably said the words like anyone would when looking at Jamie, with the exception of Hegbert. It was the only scene where Miss Garber had never said the wordmarvelous, so I was nervous about it. I kept trying to imagine someone else as the angel so that I could get it just right, but with all the other things I was trying to concentrate on, it kept getting lost in the shuffle.  Jamie was still in her dressing room when the curtains finally opened. I didn’t see her beforehand, but that was okay. The first few scenes didn’t include her anyway-they were mainly about Tom Thornton and his relationship with his daughter. Now, I didn’t think I’d be too nervous when I stepped out on stage, being that I’d rehearsed so much, but it hits you right between the eyes when it actually happens. The Playhouse was absolutely packed, and as Miss Garber had predicted, they’d had to set up two extra rows of seats all the way across the back.  Normally the place sat four hundred, but with those seats there were at least another fifty people sitting down. In addition, people were standing against the walls, packed like sardines. As soon as I stepped on stage, everyone was absolutely quiet. The crowd, I noticed, was mainly old ladies of the blue-haired type, the kind that play bingo and drink Bloody Marys at Sunday brunch, though I could see Eric sitting with all my friends near the back row. It was downright eerie, if you know what I mean, to be standing in front of them while everyone waited for me to say something. So I did the best I could to put it out of my mind as I did the first few scenes in the play. Sally, the one-eyed wonder, was playing my daughter, by the way, because she was sort of small, and we went through our scenes just as we’d rehearsed them. Neither of us blew our lines, though we weren’t spectacular or anything. When we closed the curtains for act two, we had to quickly reset the props. This time everyone pitched in, and my fingers escaped unscathed because I avoided Eddie at all costs. I still hadn’t seen Jamie-I guess she was exempt from moving props because her costume was made of light material and would rip if she caught it on one of those nails-but I didn’t have much time to think about her because of all we had to do. The next thing I knew, the curtain was opening again and I was back in Hegbert Sullivan’s world, walking past storefronts and looking in windows for the music box my daughter wants for Christmas. My back was turned from where Jamie entered, but I heard the crowd collectively draw a breath as soon as she appeared on stage. I thought it was silent before, but now it went absolutely hush still. Just then, from the corner of my eye and off to the side of the stage, I saw Hegbert’s jaw quivering. I readied myself to turn around, and when I did, I finally saw what it was all about. For the first time since I’d known her, her honey-colored hair wasn’t pulled into a tight bun. Instead it was hanging loosely, longer than I imagined, reaching below her shoulder blades. There was a trace of glitter in her hair, and it caught the stage lights, sparkling like a crystal halo. Set against her flowing white dress tailored exactly for her, it was absolutely amazing to behold. She didn’t look like the girl I’d grown up with or the girl I’d come recently to know. She wore a touch of makeup, too-not a lot, just enough to bring out the softness of her features. She was smiling slightly, as if she were holding a secret close to her heart, just like the part called for her to do.  She looked exactly like an angel. I know my jaw dropped a little, and I just stood there looking at her for what seemed like a long time, shocked into silence, until I suddenly remembered that I had a line I had to deliver. I took a deep breath, then slowly let it out.  “You’re beautiful,” I finally said to her, and I think everyone in the whole auditorium, from the blue-haired ladies in front to my friends in the back row, knew that I actually meant it. I’d nailed that line for the very first time.
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 from then on时态 的文章

随机推荐