提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
王若琳的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁can't take my eyes off you王若琳版的手机铃声 要王若琳的哦 ~ 高潮高潮 ~~~ 从i love you baby 开始_百度知道
can't take my eyes off you王若琳版的手机铃声 要王若琳的哦 ~ 高潮高潮 ~~~ 从i love you baby 开始
提问者采纳
发送,请查收:Candice。发件人
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求can't take my eyes off you高潮部分做手机铃声,从I love you baby开始。求好心人帮忙_百度知道
求can't take my eyes off you高潮部分做手机铃声,从I love you baby开始。求好心人帮忙
提问者采纳
提问者评价
非常感谢。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Cant take my eyes off you的中文歌词有没有英语达人能翻译下虽然是这首是Muse翻唱的,但是我觉得还是Muse的版本最完美You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you You feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much At long last_百度作业帮
求Cant take my eyes off you的中文歌词有没有英语达人能翻译下虽然是这首是Muse翻唱的,但是我觉得还是Muse的版本最完美You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you You feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much At long last
有没有英语达人能翻译下虽然是这首是Muse翻唱的,但是我觉得还是Muse的版本最完美You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you You feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much At long last love has arrived And I thank God I'm alive You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you Pardon the way that I stare There's nothing else to compare The sight of you makes me weak There are no words left to speak So if you feel like I feel Please let me know that it's realYou’re just to good to be trueCan't take my eyes off of you I love you baby, and if it's quite alright I need you baby to warm the lonely nights I love you baby, trust in me when I say Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you Let me love you baby, let me love youYou're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you You feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much At long last love has arrived And I thank God I'm alive You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of youI love you baby, and if it's quite alright I need you baby to warm the lonely nights I love you baby, trust in me when I say Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you Let me love you baby, let me love you
本报讯这几天,丹阳开发区贺巷村有5位村民在两天的时光里被同一只凶猛的野猫咬伤。
72岁的戎老太是最先遭殃的,戎老太告知记者,当日凌晨,她像平常一样拎着痰盂到四周池塘荡涤。在不任何征兆的情形下,一只蜷缩在池塘旁、黄白相间的野猫忽然蹿出,照着她的右小腿就是一口。随后,家人将她送到病院打了防疫针。就在统一天,这只野猫持续在村里“作威作福”,又有多少位村民被咬伤。在咬伤一位村落民后...
新浪科技讯 北京时光8月20日清晨新闻,戴尔股价今天上涨,剖析师称其起因在于惠普决议斟酌分拆PC业务,这将推进戴尔等PC厂商的市场份额增加。
戴尔CEO迈克尔·戴尔(Michael Dell)显然对此感到愉快,他在Twitter上写道:“假如惠普分拆PC业务……可能他们将称其为康柏?”“惠普……他们称之为剥离,但感到上像是离婚。”
但分析师指出,戴尔...
哦woooah,woooooah哦 哦wooooah,呵呵 你知道你爱我,我知道你的关心 你喊时,我会去的 你是我的爱,你是我心中 我们将永远不会被除了 我们的项目?女孩退出播放 我们只是朋友,你说什么 说,有另一种,看在我的眼里 我的初恋,首次打破了我的心 而我是喜欢 婴儿,婴儿,婴儿o...
你太好是真的不能让我的眼睛离开你,你感觉像是在天堂我好想拥抱你终于有了爱,我感谢上帝,我还活着,你太好是真的不能让我的眼睛离开你原谅我凝视的方式有没有比你使我软弱无力也没有留下文字说,如果你喜欢我的请让我知道这是真实的自己就好得truecan不能把我的眼睛从你我爱你宝贝,如果这是相当好了宝贝我需要你温暖这寂寞的夜我爱你宝贝,请相信我当我说噢,漂亮的宝贝,我祈求别让我难过哦,漂亮的宝贝,既然我已找到...正在播放:Can t Take My Eyes Off You(女生版)
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
对不起,由于版权原因,我们暂时不能提供此歌曲在线试听!
you er just too good to be truecan t take my eyes off youyou d be like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat long last love has arrivedand i thank god i m aliveyou re just too good to be truecan t take my eyes off youpardon the way that i starethere s nothing else to comparethe sight of you leaves me weakthere are no words left to speakbut if you feel like i feelplease let me know that it s realyou re just too good to be truecan t take my eyes off youi love you baby,and if it s quite all righti need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i say (it s) okoh pretty baby,don t let me down,i prayoh pretty baby,now that i found you stayand let me love you,oh baby,let me love you,you er just too good to be truecan t take my eyes off youyou d be like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat long last love has arrivedand i thank god i m aliveyou re just too good to be truecan t take my eyes off youi love you baby,and if it s quite all righti need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i say (it s) okoh pretty baby,don t let me down,i prayoh pretty baby,now that i found you stayand let me love you,oh baby,let me love you, oh baby
歌词于更新
音乐专题推荐
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
热门歌曲分类
kanQQ个性网
歌曲Can t Take My Eyes Off You(女生版)在线试听 ,如果您喜欢Can t Take My Eyes Off You(女生版),请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!王若琳感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 i love you baby 的文章

随机推荐