我真很开心地看望我在加拿大的叔叔婶婶说我比叔叔强的英文

去加拿大探望小孩的叔叔、婶婶(也就是我爱人的亲弟弟和弟媳),如何提供亲属关系证明?_百度宝宝知道德国是我最细喜欢的外国国家,说真的我真不怎么喜欢日本\澳大利亚还有加拿大.把这句话翻译成英文,_百度作业帮
德国是我最细喜欢的外国国家,说真的我真不怎么喜欢日本\澳大利亚还有加拿大.把这句话翻译成英文,
把这句话翻译成英文,
German is my favorite country besides my home country China.Frankly speaking,I don't like Japan,Australia and Canada.
Germany is the foreign country that I like most. To tell you the truth, I do not like Japan, Australia and Canada.
German is my favourite foreign country,actually I don't like Japan,Australia and Canada at all.
Germany is my favorite foreign country.Actually/In deed,I don't like Japan/Austrilia/Canada that much.
Germany is my favorite foreign country, I really do not like Japan \ Australia also Canada
Germany is my favorite foreign country since I was young, honestly I don't like Japan, Australian and Canada.
German is my favorite foreign country .To be honest,I really don't like Japan, Australia and Canada.
Germany is my favorite foreign country.Honestly,I really don't like Japan,Australia and Canada.
Germany is my favorite foreign country. Frankly speaking, I really don't like countries like Japan,Australia and Canada.
Germany is the foreign country that I like most. To tell
the truth, I do not like Japan, Australia or Canada.
The country which I love best is Germany.Tell the
truth ,I really don't love Japan,Aystralia and Canada.
Among all the foreign countries, German is the one I love the most. While to be frank, I don't like Japan, Australia or Canada that much.
Germany is the foreign country I like best, frankly speaking, I really don't like Japen\Australia and Canada.
Germany is my favorite foreign country. To tell the truth, coutries like Japan, Australia and Canada do not accord with my taste.
Germany is my favorite foreign country , to be honest ,i don't really like Japan,Australia and Canada .
German is my favorite foreign country . To be honest,I really don't like Japan, Australia and Canada.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:今天我去养老院看望住在那里的爷爷奶奶们,他们见到我很开心是什么意思?
今天我去养老院看望住在那里的爷爷奶奶们,他们见到我很开心
问题补充:
Today I went to the nursing home to visit the grandparents of living there, they see me very happy
正在翻译,请等待...
Today I go to the old folks home to see in there grandfather paternal grandmothers, they saw I am very happy
Today I went to the nursing home to see the grandparents live there, they see I am happy
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我们想在加拿大度过我们的假期 英文怎么翻译_百度作业帮
我们想在加拿大度过我们的假期 英文怎么翻译
我们想在加拿大度过我们的假期 英文怎么翻译
We'd like to spend our houliday in Canada.We want to spend our holiday in Canada.We plan to spend our holiday in Canada.第一种最口语话也最自然,如果是口语交流的话选用第一种较好.第二种是字面落实过来的.第三种强调了打算的含义.
We want to spend our holiday in Canada.
We want to holiday at Canada.holiday可作不及物动词并解作:外出度假
We want to spend our holiday in Canada.下午我去看望我的叔叔,我帮叔叔打扫房间,和他一起看电视,晚上回到家里,我又洗了件衣服,的英文是什么_百度作业帮
下午我去看望我的叔叔,我帮叔叔打扫房间,和他一起看电视,晚上回到家里,我又洗了件衣服,的英文是什么
下午我去看望我的叔叔,我帮叔叔打扫房间,和他一起看电视,晚上回到家里,我又洗了件衣服,的英文是什么
In the afternoon,I went to visit my uncle.I helped him to clean the house and then we watched TV together.After I had come back home,I also washed my clothes.

我要回帖

更多关于 婶婶说我比叔叔强 的文章

随机推荐