英语小题,寻求帮助 英语

大学英语(二)第2次网上作业1 求高手帮忙解答~一、单项选择题.本大题共40个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共100.0分.在每小题给出的选项中,只有一项是符合题目要求的.—What a poor job I’ve done!—_______
Do it again. You can do it. D_百度作业帮
大学英语(二)第2次网上作业1 求高手帮忙解答~一、单项选择题.本大题共40个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共100.0分.在每小题给出的选项中,只有一项是符合题目要求的.—What a poor job I’ve done!—_______
Do it again. You can do it. D
一、单项选择题.本大题共40个小题,每小题 2.5 分,共100.0分.在每小题给出的选项中,只有一项是符合题目要求的.—What a poor job I’ve done!—_______
Do it again. You can do it. Do your best! Don’t be upset. No one can do it better than you.—Are you doing anything special on Friday, Bill?—_______—Oh, what a pity! No, nothing special
Yes, I have promised to call on some friends Yes, of course No, I’m not sure. Why?—I’d like to make an appointment with Mr. White. —_______
Sorry, he is busy at the moment. Why didn’t you call earlier? Certainly. May I know your name?
Sorry. He doesn’t want to see you.—This is the worst film ever produced. Do you think so? —_______
You’re wrong I don’t think so, I’m afraid Not at all No, that’s not real—My dear! I made a mistake again.—_______
Be careful. Don’t worry. We can do something to make up for it. What a pity! You should worry about it.—Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again!—_______. This is not the end of the world.
Good luck Cheer up Go ahead No problem—Excuse me. Do you think I could change my appointment from 2 to 3 o’clock?—_______
Sorry, my timetable is full. No, you can’t. It’s not right to do so. It’s up to you.—I’m thinking of buying these new boots. What do you think?—_______
Don’t ask me.
It’s good for you.
I’d rather not. Good choice. You need some warm shoes for the winter.—How about going to see a film together this evening? Let’s make it 6:30 at your place.—_______
Yes, it does me good.
Ok. I’ll be ready. I’d like that very much. What’s the best time to meet?—I think Tom works harder than Bill.—_______
I’m glad to hear that.
I’m sorry fro Bill. I’m sorry, but I can’t agree with you.
Thank you for saying nice things for Tom.—Can you speak any foreign languages? —_______
Yes, I can speak any foreign languages I don’t know Yes, I can speak English very well and a little Japanese I often speak English at home—I’ve got two tickets for the match. Shall we go and watch it together?—_______
The tickets must be expensive The match must be exciting
Why not? Let’s go The place is too far way—who is that man? —_______
He is a student He is Doctor Took
A driver, I suppose He’s drunk—What do you think of this red hat? Do you think it suits me?—_______. Perhaps another style would be better.
I like it very much Sorry, I have no idea I really don’t think it looks good on you Yes, I know what to say—Have a nice trip. —_______
Thank you, the same to you. You are right.
Let’s have it together.
—What a poor job I’ve done!—___D____
Do it again. You can do it. Do your best! Don’t be upset. No one can do it better than you.—Are you doing anything special on Friday, Bill?—____A___—Oh, what a pity! No, nothing special
Yes, I have promised to call on some friends Yes, of course No, I’m not sure. Why?—I’d like to make an appointment with Mr. White. —__C_____
Sorry, he is busy at the moment. Why didn’t you call earlier? Certainly. May I know your name?
Sorry. He doesn’t want to see you.—This is the worst film ever produced. Do you think so? —__B_____
You’re wrong I don’t think so, I’m afraid Not at all No, that’s not real—My dear! I made a mistake again.—__B_____
Be careful. Don’t worry. We can do something to make up for it. What a pity! You should worry about it.—Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again!—__B_____. This is not the end of the world.
Good luck Cheer up Go ahead No problem—Excuse me. Do you think I could change my appointment from 2 to 3 o’clock?—__A_____
Sorry, my timetable is full. No, you can’t. It’s not right to do so. It’s up to you.—I’m thinking of buying these new boots. What do you think?—___D____
Don’t ask me.
It’s good for you.
I’d rather not. Good choice. You need some warm shoes for the winter.—How about going to see a film together this evening? Let’s make it 6:30 at your place.—__B_____
Yes, it does me good.
Ok. I’ll be ready. I’d like that very much. What’s the best time to meet?—I think Tom works harder than Bill.—__D_____
I’m glad to hear that.
I’m sorry fro Bill. I’m sorry, but I can’t agree with you.
Thank you for saying nice things for Tom.—Can you speak any foreign languages? —____C___
Yes, I can speak any foreign languages I don’t know Yes, I can speak English very well and a little Japanese I often speak English at home—I’ve got two tickets for the match. Shall we go and watch it together?—___C____
The tickets must be expensive The match must be exciting
Why not? Let’s go The place is too far way—who is that man? —____B___
He is a student He is Doctor Took
A driver, I suppose He’s drunk—What do you think of this red hat? Do you think it suits me?—___C____. Perhaps another style would be better.
I like it very much Sorry, I have no idea I really don’t think it looks good on you Yes, I know what to say—Have a nice trip. —____B___
Thank you, the same to you. You are right.
Let’s have it together.一道简单的英语小题,求帮助_百度知道
提问者采纳
额,为啥啊
固定词组,“若有的话”
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
额,为啥啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁❤几道中考英语小题,求解释~~_百度知道
❤几道中考英语小题,求解释~~
mom.&#10084,is there( something wrong)with it?He is wet through.-P为什么填me!I never do the same thing a second time,what have you dot work now.❤为什么不是anything?2!-Not(
)?3?可以用each或者其他词吗1.your computer doesn&#39.There are many trees on(either)为什么不可以用every?&#10084
自然而然会蹦出来的2、every 表示3者或以上1、not me 不知道怎么解释,anything通常表示不确定3、前面已经说电脑坏了、lz如果经常看一些美剧
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
1 名词性物主代词不能加own2 that 那
one 一个拿汉语试
[提问者采纳]
mine 是指我的东西 例如That' mine is here. 这道题如果选择mine 就与后面的own重复了。
英语课本没读好。学英语的捷径就是把每一册书都读十遍,到时做选择题根据口感就行
1.意思是不是我2.固定搭配3.我建议你查一下词典,区别它们的用法
你先把这些拿到百度翻译器上去翻译,然后结合语境判断该填什么。就差不多了
中考英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语上册作文(人教版):求初一英语作文 第五题:书面表达 1小题和2小题,谢谢!_百度作业帮
初一英语上册作文(人教版):求初一英语作文 第五题:书面表达 1小题和2小题,谢谢!
是不是这张卷子?听力录音稿及参考答案第一节. 选出你所听到的内容.1.Where is the map?2.The book is on the desk.3.Is the pen on the bed?4.I don’t know.5.Where is my phone?第二节.听句子,选择最佳答语.句子读一遍.6.What color are your jackets?7.Let’s play computer games.8.What do they have for lunch?9.Is this your sister?10.Do you like playing table tennis?第三节.对话听,选择正确答案.念两遍(10分)听第一段对话,回答11-12小题.W:Do you have a baseball?M:Yes,I do.It’s in my bag.W:Where’s your baseball bat?M:Oh,I don’t have a baseball bat.But Bill has one.听第二段对话,回答13-14小题 W:Hi,Anna.Are these your pencils?M:No,they’re Bob’s.W:And is this his green pen?M:No,it isn’t.The blue pen is his.W:What about the yellow one?M:It’s Jenny’s听第三段对话,回答15-17小题.M:Hi,Alice.Who’s that girl?W:She’s my friend Anna.She is Frank’s cousin.M:What’s Anna’s family name?W:Brown.M:Is this your pen,Alice?W:No,it isn’t.My pen is green.听第四段对话,回答18-20小题W:Can you play soccer,Bob?M:No,I think it’s difficult.But Bill can play it.W:Do you like volleyball M:Yes,but I don’t play it.I only watch it on TV.W:Do you like ping-pong?M:Yes.I play it with my classmates after school.第四节.择正确答案.短文读听短文选两遍.(5分)My uncle has a great sports collection.He loves sports very much.And he loves all balls.He likes playing basketball and volleyball.He also likes watching ball games.How many balls does he have?He has 5 basketballs,12 baseballs,10 tennis rackets,4 volleyballs and 14 baseball bats and many other balls.1-5 BBCAA 10 BAACB 11-15 BCBAA 16-20BACBA 21~25 CCBCC26-40 BCBDA DAABC DBBDC 41-55 BCABB ABBAA BBACA 56-70 CDDDB BABDD BACDA71-75 always tidy Where are don’t76-85 parents breakfast bread like food rice with We fruit eat英语小题求详细解析Can you(
)the two parts with a line?That canbe more useful.Sure.I did it before.Amake Btouch Cjoin Dput 翻译题目和解析_百度作业帮
英语小题求详细解析Can you(
)the two parts with a line?That canbe more useful.Sure.I did it before.Amake Btouch Cjoin Dput 翻译题目和解析
)the two parts with a line?That canbe more useful.Sure.I did it before.Amake Btouch Cjoin Dput 翻译题目和解析
Cjoin从意思上区分A一般意思做,制作,范围广B接触 和远距意思不符C是连接 、参加等意思,join sth with sthD也是意思很大的词 范围广 没有连接的意思原句意思:你能用线把这两部分连接起来吗?这样会更有用、可以,我以前也这样做过.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语求职信 的文章

随机推荐