新人教版八年级英语下册教案2014
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
学年初中英语八年级上册(人教新目标)素材(含教案和练习) Unit 10 I am going to be a basketball player
学年初中英语八年级上册(人教新目标)素材(含教案和练习) Unit 10 I am going to be a basketball player一、学习目标: 1. 知识目标:  掌握本讲的词汇、短语、句型和语法。 2. 能力目标:  能够谈论自己未来理想的职业及实现的方法和途径。 3. 情感目标:学会合理安排自己的业余生活,思考自己的理想,并为理想而努力。二、重点、难点:  重点:  单词grow, over, practice,  短语communicate with, get a letter from sb., at the same time,  句型 1. I'm going to move somewhere interesting. 2. Some girls are going to exercise more to keep fit.  语法be going to 结构 难点:形容词修饰不定代词或不定副词时的位置;动词不定式作目的状语的用法;be going to结构。三、知能提升(一)重点单词[单词学习]  ◎grow  【用法1】用作不及物动词,意为"生长,成长"。常用短语grow up表示"成长;长大"。  【例句】 1. These plants grow quickly in spring.2. He wants to be a doctor when he grows up.  【用法2】用作及物动词,意为"种植,种(花或庄稼)"。  【例句】My father likes growing flowers.  【考查点】短语grow up  【易错点】grow的过去式是grew,易写错。【考题链接】  -What is your brother going to be when he
?  -He is going to be a doctor.  A. wakes up
B. grows up
C. stands up
D. hurries up  答案:B  解题思路:wake up意为"叫醒;醒来";grow up意为"长大";stand up意为"起立";hurry up意为"赶快"。根据题意可知选B。  ◎ over【用法】over意为"超过,在......之上"。表示数目或数值时,相当于more than。  【例句】-How many English books like this do you have?  -Over ten. / More than ten.  【考查点】over与more than 的相互转化  【易错点】没有识记over的用法  【考题链接】  I didn't see David for over 10 years. (改为同义句)  I didn't see David for
10 years.  答案:more than  解题思路:此题中的over表示的是数量,这时它和more than 同义。  ◎ practice  【用法】practice作动词,意为"练习;训练",后可接名词或动词的ing形式。practice还可以作名词,意为"训练,练习,实践等,"是不可数名词。  【例句】 1. She practices the piano every morning.2. The boy practices swimming every day.3. Practice makes perfect.  【考查点】practice作动词  【易错点】practice doing sth.的用法  【考题链接】  She does
practice in playing tennis.  A. a lot
B. a lot of
D. much too  答案:B  解题思路:句意"她经常进行大量的网球训练。"practice 用作名词"训练,练习"时是不可数名词,a lot修饰动词,many 修饰可数名词,much too修饰形容词或副词。  ◎build  【用法】build动词,表示"建造",过去式为built。名词形式为building,意为"建筑物"。  【例句】He built a school for the blind.  【考查点】动词build及名词building的使用。  【易错点】过去式的拼写  【考题链接】  There are many tall
(build) in Shanghai.  答案:buildings  解题思路:many 后应接可数名词的复数形式,build的名词形式是building,其后加s构成复数。[即学即练] 1. What is he going to be when he
up?A. is growing
C. will grow
D. is going to grow 2. More than ten foreigners came to our school last week. (选择与划线短语意思相同或相近的选项)  A. Above
C. Over 3. Our school
a new school building next year.  A. built
B. is going to build C. building
D. builds 4. We practiced
(唱)English songs for one and a half hours today.(二)重点短语[短语学习]  ◎communicate with  【用法】communicate 不及物动词,意为"交流;沟通"。常用短语为communicate with sb.意为"与某人沟通"。  【例句】They communicate with each other by letters.  【考查点】短语communicate with sb.的使用  【易错点】介词with  【考题链接】  It's important for the parents to communicate
their children.  A. on
D. about  答案:C  解题思路:communicate with sb.的意思是"与某人保持联系/沟通/交流"。句意:父母和子女沟通、交流很重要。  ◎get a letter from sb.  【用法】get a letter from sb. 意为"收到某人的来信",相当于receive a letter from sb 或hear from sb.。  【例句】Yesterday I got a letter from my brother.=I heard from my brother yesterday.  【考查点】短语本身  【易错点】没有识记短语  【考题链接】  I haven't heard from my sister since last year.
(选出能替换划线部分的选项)  A. met with
B. heard about
C. got news from
D. received a letter from  答案:D  解题思路:hear from sb. 意思是"收到某人的来信",相当于receive/get a letter from sb. 。  ◎ a year or two  【用法】a year or two意为"一两年",还可以表达为one or two years。  【例句】I will stay in Beijing for a year or two. 【考查点】类似的短语:an hour or two/one or two hours  【易错点】没有识记短语结构  【考题链接】  史密斯一家将在中国呆一两年。  The Smiths are staying in China for
.  答案:a year or two/one or two years  解题思路:a year or two意为"一两年"。又如 a day or two(一两天)。这些短语还可以表达为one or two years, one or two days。  ◎at the same time  【用法】at the same time意为"同时",还可译为"然而",表示前后两个分句在意思上的转折。  【例句】 1. Can you watch TV and do your homework at the same time?2. She didn't like to spend more time. At the same time, she wanted to go on a trip.  【考查点】短语本身  【易错点】没有识记短语  【考题链接】  
the same time, I got a part-time job as a babysitter.  A. In
D. At  答案:D  解题思路:此题考查固定短语。at the same time意为"同时"。[即学即练] 1. 如果你想和你的朋友们相处得好,就应该经常和他们交流。  If you want to be good with your friends, you should often
them. 2. John heard from his mother last week. (改为同义句)  John
his mother last week. 3. I want to rest a day or two. (改为同义句)  I want to rest
. 4. He got here at 7:00. His sister got here at 7:00, too. (合并为一句)  He and his sister got here
.(三)重点句型[句型学习]  ◎I'm going to move somewhere interesting.  【用法】somewhere作副词,意为"在某处,到某地",通常用在肯定句中,而在否定句或疑问句中,通常用anywhere。somewhere, anywhere等被形容词修饰时,要将形容词放在其后。  【例句】 1. I remember seeing her somewhere before.2. I can't find my pen anywhere.3. Did you go anywhere cool?  【考查点】something, anything, somewhere, anywhere等被形容词修饰时,形容词一般放在它们的后面。  【易错点】形容词放在了前面  【考题链接】  Do you hope to go
?  A. warm somewhere
B. anywhere warm  C. warm anywhere
D. somewhere warm  答案:B  解题思路:形容词修饰副词时,应置于其后,somewhere通常用在肯定句中,否定句或疑问句中用anywhere。  ◎ Some girls are going to exercise more to keep fit.【用法】动词不定式短语to keep fit在句中作状语,表示目的。  【例句】I come here to say good-bye to you. 【考查点】动词不定式作目的状语  【易错点】没有理解句式结构  【考题链接】  We need to practice more
English well.  A. learn
B. learning
C. to learn  答案:C  解题思路:动词不定式to learn English well在句中作状语,表示practice more的目的。[即学即练] 1. Tom and his sister will visit
for winter holiday.  A. somewhere interesting
B. anywhere interesting  C. interesting somewhere
D. interesting anywhere 2. 他想搬到安静的地方,因为他喜欢一个人呆着。  He wants to
because he likes to be alone. 3. I'm going to work harder
(save) money.(四)重点语法[语法学习]be going to 的用法一)be going to 是一种固定结构,它后面要接动词原形。 1. 表示说话人的意图,指打算、准备做某事,这种打算通常经过预先考虑并含已做好准备之意。常与tonight, tomorrow, next week/month/year, in a week或when I grow up等表示时间的词或从句连用。  ①We are going to have a class meeting this afternoon.  ②I am going to be a policeman when I grow up. 2. 也可以表示说话人的预测,常指有迹象表明某事要发生,也指即将发生或肯定要发生的事情。在be sure, be afraid, believe, think之后都可以这样用。  ①Look at the black clouds. It's going to rain.  ②I am afraid I am going to have a cold.二)be going to在肯定句中的形式  be going to 结构中的be很少用原形,它一般随着主语的变化而变化,它的形式有is, am, are。  ①I'm going to buy something tomorrow morning.  ②Dad and I are going to see a Beijing opera this afternoon.  ③She's going to play the piano.【考题链接】  I
(be) going to play football tomorrow.  答案:am  解题思路:因为句中给出tomorrow这个表示"明天"的时间状语,所以应用一般将来时,be going to是一般将来时的一种形式,而主语为I,所以系动词be应用am。  注意: 1. there be句型的be going to 结构为:There is/are going to be...(注意句型中going to后的be不能改为have)常用来表示"某地将有......"。  There is going to be a football match next Sunday in our school.【考题链接】  There
a talk show on CCTV-4 at nine this evening.  A. will have
B. is going to be
C. is going to have
D. is staying  答案:B  解题思路:此题考查there be句型的be going to 结构。there be表示"有",相当于have,但两者不能同时存在,所以排除A,C选项,be going to 后用动词原形。 2. come, go, leave, arrive等表示位置移动的动词常用现在进行时表示将要发生的动作,它们很少与be going to结构连用。  Miss Wang is coming tonight.【考题链接】  They
(go) fishing this weekend.  答案:are going  解题思路:this weekend意为"这周末",这是表示将来的时间状语,所以应用一般将来时,go fishing 意为"去钓鱼"。此题为现在进行时表将来。三)be going to 结构的句式 1. 肯定结构变否定结构是在be后加not。例如:I'm not going to watch TV this evening. 2. 变一般疑问句是把be放在主语之前。例如:Are you going to watch TV this evening? 3. 特殊疑问句由"特殊疑问词+一般疑问句"构成。例如:What are you going to do this evening?  They are going to pick apples tomorrow morning. (改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)  -
going to pick apples tomorrow morning?  -Yes, they
.  答案:A are  解题思路:be going to结构的句子变为一般疑问句时,要将be动词提到句首。肯定回答用"Yes, 主语+be",否定回答用"No, 主语+ be not"。[即学即练]  用be going to的适当形式填空 1. They
(watch) a football match this afternoon. 2.
(do) her homework with the twins? 3. What
(do) tomorrow morning? 4.
Mary and her mother
(sing) an English song in the coming party? 5. When
the children
(meet) at the school gate? 6. I'm going to be a basketball player. (改为一般疑问句)  
a basketball player? 7. They are having an English test now. (用next week改写句子)  They
an English test next week. 8. Tom is going to Shanghai by air. (对划线部分提问)  
Shanghai?预习导学上册Unit 11 Could you please clean your room?一、预习新知  重点单词:borrow, invite, feed, mine  重点短语:do the dishes, make one's bed, work on  重点句型: 1. Could you please take out the trash? 2. I hate to do chores. 3. Thanks for taking care of my dog.二、预习点拨  思考问题一:borrow, lend, keep 当"借"讲时的区别。  思考问题二:形容词性物主代词与名词性物主代词的用法区别。  思考问题三:怎样回答Could you please do...?同步练习(答题时间:45分钟)I. 单项选择 1. -Are you going to be
actor?  -Yes, I'm taking
acting lessons.  A. the
D. /; the 2. The boy is going to be a(n)
because he wants to fly in the sky.A. teacher
B. engineer
D. pilot *3. Mrs Smith wants to find a job
a language teacher in China.  A. as
D. for 4. Mr Zhang bought a very expensive car. He must be
D. talented *5. -When are you leaving?  -I'm not sure
D. but *6. -Where are you going to spend your summer vacation?  -I want to go
.  A. somewhere cool
B. warm anywhere  C. cool somewhere
D. nowhere cold *7. We are going to stay in Hainan for
.  A. one or two year
B. a year or two
C. one and two years
D. a year and two 8. We have to
a new library because our old one is too small.A. build
D. sell 9. -What is your brother going to be when he
?  -He is going to be a doctor.A. gets up
B. grows up
C. stands up
D. cuts up *10. My sister studies hard
good grades.  A. gets
C. getting
D. to get 11. There
a talk show on CCTV-3 at eight this evening.A. has
B. will have
C. is going to be
D. is going to have 12. My brother is going to be a computer programmer when he
university.A. finishes
B. is going to finish
C. finished
D. will finish 13. -
is he going to be a basketball player?  -He's going to practice basketball every day.A. Why
D. When 14. Alice is going to do
.A. what she wants to do
B. what does she want to doC. that does she want to do
D. that she wants to do 15. -My New Year's resolution is to learn to play an instrument.-  A. Sounds great.
B. Sorry to hear that.  C. What about you?
D. Sure, I'd love to.II. 完形填空  My name is Wang Lin. I'm going to finish high school in two years. And then I'm going to study languages at university
four years. I'm going to work as a
teacher after graduation. While at university, I'm
going to take a computer course
I'm going to use the computer in my work. I'm going to play sports to
fit, too.I really enjoy traveling, so before
to work, I'm going to travel somewhere. In order to travel, I'm going to find a part-time
as a waitress in a restaurant. I'm going to ____8___my money for six months, and then I'm going to
Australia. I'm going to see lots of kangaroos there! Of course, I'm going to take lots of
on my trip so that I can remember it. 1. A. before
D. in 2. A. language
B. physics
C. history
D. science 3. A. hardly
D. also 4. A. but
C. because
D. though 5. A. let
D. make 6. A. remembering
B. starting
C. leaving
D. forgetting 7. A. work
D. game 8. A. spend
D. cost 9. A. tour
D. ride 10. A. books
C. subjects
D. photosⅢ. 阅读理解A  My name is Maria. I'm 13. I live in New York City. I often go to school by bike. Riding a bike is good exercise for me. I like watching NBA matches on TV very much. I watch them every week. It's real fun for me. I like pop music a lot, too. My favorite singing star is Michael Jackson. At school, music is my favorite subject. I have a good voice and I play the violin well. I have a dream of being a singer like Madonna.  I'm Linda. I'm 12. I live in Los Angeles. I like playing football and basketball. I play football or basketball every day with my friends after school. I like animals and I also like animal stamps. I have panda stamps from my pen pal. They are very good. On weekends I often go to the mountains to paint pictures. I have painted some very nice pictures. Painting is my life, so I'm going to be a painter when I grow up.  I'm Sophia. My home is in Washington D. C. I like reading and watching programs about travel and history. I often stay at home reading on weekends. At school, I like French very much and I'm good at it. I'd like to be a guide. I can go around the world and meet a lot of people. That would be great fun. 1. Maria goes to school
.A. on foot
B. by bike
D. by car 2. Linda wants to be
when she grows up.A. a singer
B. a guide
C. a painter
D. a player 3.
likes animal stamps very much.A. Maria
D. Linda's pen pal 4. Sophia is good at
at school.A. French
B. history
D. English 5. Which is Not True according to the passage?A. Maria lives in New York City.B. Linda likes ball games very much.C. Sophia often reads at home.D. Sophia can play the violin well.*B  In December or early January, almost everyone wants to plan for a wonderful new year! We plan vacations, and we hope that we can achieve our goals. We make New Year's resolutions and set big goals! If you carry out(实施)your plan successfully, you can improve your life or break your bad habits. Here are some tips for New Year's resolutions:Think about the resolution you made last year.Have you succeeded? If not, why? Find out the reason and try this year.Do not make too many resolutions at a time. You'd better go with one at a time.Let it be for the whole year not a day.Set goals that you need to do for the whole year, instead of a few days. Once you have made up your mind(已经下了决心), try your best to achieve them. 6. When do we usually make New Year's resolutions?A. Always on January 1st.B. Only in December.C. At any time of the year.D. At the end or the beginning of a year. 7. Why do we make New Year's resolutions?A. Because they're exciting.B. Because we have to.  C. Because they can help us achieve our goals easily.  D. Because they can help us improve our life. 8. How should we make New Year's resolutions?A. We should make new resolutions every day.B. We should make lots of resolutions at the same time.C. We should make a resolution for the whole year.D. We should plan the resolution that we can do in a very short time. 9. What does the underlined phrase "instead of" mean in Chinese?A. 可是
D. 但是 10. Which is the best title of the passage?A. When to make New Year's resolutions.B. Try your best in the whole year.C. Remember to make a plan on New Year's DayD. How to make New Year's resolutionsIV. 词汇  A. 根据句意及首字母提示填写单词。 1. Mr Wang doesn't live here now. He m
to Taiyuan last year. 2. He loves writing. His d
is to be a famous writer. 3. The editor got o
fifty letters last month. 4. We're going to h
an English party this weekend. 5. My sister can speak three f
languages -English, French and Japanese.  B. 根据句意,用括号内单词的适当形式填空。 6. Li Long loves art and wants to be an
(art) in the future. 7. Last year the Greens
(travel) to Tibet. 8. That piece of music
(sound) very beautiful. 9. Look! The workers
(build) a high building. 10. These
(read) are all from Shanghai.V. 句型转换 1. The reporter is going to visit an actor tomorrow. (对划线部分提问)  
the reporter going to
tomorrow?  2. Mr King is going to travel around the world. (改为同义句)  Mr King is going to travel
the world. 3. Is Mike going to play tennis this afternoon? (作否定回答)  
. 4. His family is going to Hong Kong next month. (对划线部分提问)  
is his family
next month? 5. My parents are going to stay there for a week. (对划线部分提问)  
your parents going to stay there?VI. 书面表达  你的来自澳大利亚的笔友Joyce来信说她在做一个关于中国孩子的未来理想的调查。请你以Linda的名义给她写一封回信,谈谈你和你的一些同学对未来的打算。试题答案I. 1-5 BDACB
6-10 ABABD
11-15 CACAA解析: 3. find/get a job as...意为"找到一份(从事)......的工作",其中as为介词,意为"作为"。 5. yet为副词,在否定句中意为"还",通常位于句末。 6. 形容词修饰something, anything, somewhere, anywhere等不定代词或不定副词时,要放在这些词的后面。 7. a year or two意为"一两年",还可以说成"one or two years"。 10. to get good grades是动词不定式作目的状语。II. 1-5 CADCB
6-10 BCBADIII. 1-5 BCCAD
6-10DDCBDIV. 1. moved
5. foreign 6. artist
7. traveled
9. are building
10. readersV. 1. W do
2. all over
3. No; he isn't
4. W going
5. How long areVI. Dear Joyce,  How are you? Are you busy with your schoolwork? Now, let me tell you something about Chinese children's dreams.  When I grow up, I am going to be a math teacher and work in a good school. I always love to study math.  Mary, my best friend, wants to be an actress. She likes movies very much and often watches videos at home. She is going to America to take acting lessons.  My classmate, Jack, is going to be a basketball player when he grows up. He says he's going to practice basketball every day and go to a sports college after high school.  Would you like to tell me your dream?Yours,Linda求30篇80词的英语作文_百度知道
求30篇80词的英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我们打算在这里盖一座楼、句型转换或词语运用的形式考查学生在具体语境中灵活运用时态的能力、疑问句的变化体现在be动词上)  1)表示计划,排除有have的选项?  2)表示即将发生或肯定要发生的事,,可用现在进行时表示将来时:  1、准备做的事:
There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon。  典型例题1。  例如.  A.  A. will giving
D、There is&#47,如。  How are you going toll。  例如:从 on her next birthday“在她下一个生日”可以看出本句说的是未来的事. 下周我将去拜访他:tomorrow(明天)。  3. 我看要下雪了,一般将来时表示将来某一时刻的将要发生动作或状态; shall后加not, leave,如,首先要考虑There be结构, arrive等), next week(下周);is going to give恰好是一般将来时的正确使用,或将来某一段时间内经常的动作或状态. gives
B. 王叔叔就要来了:  知识点总结  顾名思义,多以单选; shall + 动词原形  这种方法一般单纯地表示将来某个时间将要发生的动作或存在的状态. will
C: I will &#47,以及如何正确使用、基本结构及用法  1. gave
C. is going to give  解析, from now on(从现在开始); shall go to visit him next week;而will后应该加动词原形 ;再根据There be 一般将来时结构判断出正确答案。如、will &#47:D  误区提醒  There be结构的一般将来时,是我们容易失分的地方、be going to 动词原形 (否定句,在肯定句或否定句中表示将要或不会发生的事情或动作:本题考查的就是There be结构的一般将来时:We are going to put up a building here。在考试中,排除A和B. is going to have  解析;变疑问句把will &#47:He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday:D(实习编辑原网页已由百度转码以便在移动设备上查看中考英语考点,缩略形式为 won&#39。  例如 。常常和表示将来的时间状语连用:go. is going to be
D:I think it is going to snow? 明天我们几点去那儿:一般将来时详解 17?假期你准备怎样过?  2。句首有There 。will用于各种人称will 常简略为 &#39。变否定句在will &#47: Uncle Wang is coming。  一:I&#39:新东方网整理 来源;shall只用于第一人称。  答案, come:互联网 字号。  What time shall we go there tomorrow. will be going to
B、打算;ll;in the future(将来)等:15 作者,会让大家判断是否该用一般将来时,我们要牢记它的结构、There will
be  2,该用一般将来时; shall提到主语前、 用现在进行时表示  表示位置转移的动词(如;ll,在疑问句中可以表示建议或征求对方意见,he&#39,所以排除C。  答案;t,are going to be  典型例题。  常见考法  对于一般将来时的考查,并与主语连写在一起
这几篇抄过了
January 18 2005 年 我休息了一个星期。我开始了对感觉乏味。如此我出去了与我的朋友。他们是我的最好的朋友在中学。我们没去在某处特别。我们看见了其他。我们一起吃了午餐。当我们吃午餐, 我们仍然谈论新学校和新朋友。是! 一年后, 我们增长更加成熟。并且我们学会了更多事和有新生活。我们没有足够时间演奏, 浪费和迷路。我们只有二年。二年去, 我们将有属于我们的真正的生活。 live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious! 译文:今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融! MY NATIVE TOWN 我的故乡 My native town is X. We have settled down here since my grandfather was a child. In other words, my family has lived here for more than one hundred years. It is a small village. there are about one thousand inhabitants. Most of them are farmers. The mode of their living is very simple. However, they have already possessed television sets and refrigerators. They made up their minds to live a modern life.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 跨向明天的一步作文 的文章

随机推荐