谢谢你了哈~~~~~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CNBLUE有一首歌里面有句话:卡撒尼呀……这样的发音,那首歌叫什么_百度知道
CNBLUE有一首歌里面有句话:卡撒尼呀……这样的发音,那首歌叫什么
提问者采纳
难道是《love light》?或者《teardrops in the rain 》的韩文版?
其他类似问题
cnblue的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
CNBLUE——《孤独啊》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首很好听的英文歌的歌名,挺欢快,挺有节奏的一首歌,第一句的歌词发音是“沙丽赛克麦乐迪…”还有一句“呐呐呐呐 唉锐锐day”不好意思英文学的不好,将就着看吧,有哪位神通广大的帮帮忙吧_
求一首很好听的英文歌的歌名,挺欢快,挺有节奏的一首歌,第一句的歌词发音是“沙丽赛克麦乐迪…”还有一句“呐呐呐呐 唉锐锐day”不好意思英文学的不好,将就着看吧,有哪位神通广大的帮帮忙吧_
万分感谢!
不区分大小写匿名
其实歌这个东西存在很大的主观感受的。正所谓萝卜青菜各有所爱。我喜欢的你不一定喜欢。我推荐的这些不是最新的,但都是超级经典的。有些你肯定听过,或者熟悉。会勾起你很多回忆的~~希望你会喜欢!第一波:Far Away From Home Love In December Pretty Boy Stan Feat White Flag We Will Rock You All That She Wants Dragostea Din Tei Girl In Your Dreams my love Together again The Day You Went Away Shape of my heart Stop! Stop! Stop! 10 MINUTES Boulevard of Broken Dreams Big Big World Almost Over You As Long As You Love Me Baby Onemore Time because of you Bizarre love triangle Born In Africa Bressanone brothers in arms butterfly can you feel the love tonight Casablanca come on over Don't cry(original) dreams come true everyone everything I do(i do it for you) eyes on me hear me cry if you were here I'll Never Break Your Heart listen to your heart my heart will go on perfect moment pretty boy Rhythm of the rain right here waiting season in the sun speak softly love the Day you went away There You'll Bewithout you yesterday once more第二波:She's goneStay Tonya mitchellknockin on heaven's door, Civil war,Sweet Child O' Minesitting down heredo I have to cry for youfour to the floortravelling lightvincentback at onewith himwatermarkmy heart belongs to youagainst all oddsunbreak my heartcountry road take me homethe color of the nightthe color of the windDon't Cry For Me Argentinasound of silencesay you say meanother day(lene marlin)get the party startedhow do i liveWhen you told me you loved meI knew I loved youTurly deeply madlyIt matters to meShould it matterlose yourself8 mileNovember Raintime
to say goodbyebrother's in armEnter Sandman long long way to goyou are not alone 第三波:A Whole New World 全新世界《阿拉丁》主题曲 Auld Lang Syne 《魂断蓝桥》主题曲:友谊天长地久 Beauty and Beast 《美女与野兽》主题曲 Because You Loved Me Candle in the wind 风中之烛 Can you feel the love tonight 《狮子王》主题曲 Casablanca 《北非碟影》主题曲:卡萨布兰卡 Don't Cry For Me Argentina 《贝隆夫人》主题曲:阿根廷别为我哭泣 Do-Re-Mi 《仙乐飘飘处处闻》主题曲:哆-来-咪 Endless Love It Might Be You 《杜丝先生》主题曲:也许是你 (Everything I do)I do it for you 《罗宾汉》主题曲:一切为你 Heal the world I just called to say I love you 《红衣女郎》主题曲 :电话诉衷肠 I will always love you 《保镖》主题曲:爱你到永远 My heart will go on 《泰坦尼克号》主题曲:我心永恒 My Own True Love 《飘》主题曲:我之真爱 Nothing Cannot Change My Love For You 《廊桥遗梦》主题曲:此情永不移 Love Me Tender 《铁血柔情》主题曲:铁血柔情 love story 《爱情故事》主题曲:爱情故事 Moon River 《第凡纳早晨》:月河 Pretty Woman 《风月俏佳人》主题曲:漂亮女人 Right here waiting 《终有一天感动你》主题曲:此情可待 Say you,say me 《白夜》主题曲:说你,说我 Save The Best For Last Scarborough Fair 《斯卡波罗集市》主题曲:斯卡波罗集市 Tears In Heaven 天堂里的眼泪 Speak Softly Love 《教父》主题曲:柔声倾诉 The cup of life '98世界杯主题曲:生命之杯 The Last Rose Of Summer 夏日最后一朵玫瑰 Take my breath away 《壮志凌云》主题曲 The Sound Of Silence Unchained melody 《人鬼情未了》主题曲 Un-break My Heart When A Man Loves A Woman 《当男人爱上女人》主题曲:当男女相爱时 Yesterday once more 昨日重现
what makes you beautiful
&2. BEAUTIFUL (feat. Colby O'Donis and Kardinal Offishall) When I see you,& I run out of words to say I wouldn't leave you,& Cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakes I see the guys tryna' holla,& Girl I don't want to bother you,& Cause your independent and you got my attention And I'll be your baby father,& Girl I just want to show you,& That I love what you are doing I see you in the club, you gettin' down' I wanna get with you I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love That wanna get with you You're so beautiful, So damn beautiful Said your so beautiful, So damn beautiful You're so beautiful...& Where'd you come from, you're outta' this world, to me You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (ooh wee) I see the guys trying to holla,& Girl I don't want to bother you,& Cause your independent and you got my attention And I'll be your baby father,& Girl I just want to show you,& Cause I love what you are doing I see you in the club, you gettin' down I wanna get with you I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful (oh yeah) So damn beautiful (oh yeah) Said your so beautiful (so beautiful) So damn Beautiful (so beautiful) You're so beautiful... beautiful... beautiful... beautiful... (2) I see the guys tryna' holla,& Girl I don't want to bother you,& Cause your independent and you got my attention And I'll be your baby father,& Girl I just wanna show you, cause I love what you are doing I see you in the club, you gettin' down I wanna get with you (oh yeah) I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful, So damn beautiful Said your so beautiful, So damn Beautiful You're so beautiful... 2.美得过火 当我看到你 突然舌头打结 我不想离开 因为像你这种女孩 最是麻烦 看你身边招蜂引蝶 我可不想打扰你 因为你是那麼独立 吸引了我的注意 我愿意做你的护花使者 只想让你知道 我有多麼欣赏你的一切 在夜店遇见你 你正在放电 我想一起摇摆 在夜店遇见你 你魅力四射 我想一起摇摆 你是如此美丽 美得过火 你就是如此美丽 美得过火 你是如此美丽 不管你来自哪里 快进入我的世界 你的美已经成为一种指标& 看你身边招蜂引蝶 我可不想打扰你 因为你是那麼独立 吸引了我的注意 我愿意做你的护花使者 只想让你知道 我有多麼欣赏你的一切 在夜店遇见你 你正在放电 我想一起摇摆 在夜店遇见你 你魅力四射 我想一起摇摆 你是如此美丽 (喔耶)& 美得过火 (喔耶) 你就是如此美丽 (太美丽) 美得过火 (太美丽) 你是如此美丽 美丽 美丽 美丽 看你身边招蜂引蝶 我可不想打扰你 因为你是那麼独立 吸引了我的注意 我愿意做你的护花使者 只想让你知道 我有多麼欣赏你的一切 在夜店遇见你 你正在放电 我想一起摇摆 在夜店遇见你 你魅力四射 我想一起摇摆 你是如此美丽 美得过火 你就是如此美丽 美得过火 你是如此美丽
When I see you i run out of words to say
I wouldn't leave you cause your that type of girl
that makes mistakes
I see the guys tryna' holla
girl I don't want to bother you
cause your independent and you got my attention
And I'll be your baby father
girl I just want to show you,
that I love what you are doing
I see you in the club you gettin' down'
I wanna get with you
I see you in the club you showin' thugs love
That wanna get with you
You're so beautiful So damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful So damn beautiful
You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful
Like the clouds you drift me away far away (far away) yeah
And like the sun you brighten my day you brighten my day yeah
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
Said your so beautiful (so beautiful)
I see you in the club you gettin' down
I wanna get with you yeah
I see you in the club you showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you
You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful
So damn Beautiful
You're so beautiful beautiful beautfiul beautiful
You're so beautiful beautiful beautfiul beautiful
Why the sky blue yellow this fella aint that mellow if it aint about you (you)
How 'bout glass shake make the place go whoo
Waste line makes my soldier salute
Ima Brooke hide from ya high heel game
High heels push up ya ass last name
And you neva need in the fast lane eyes like and angel
Goddess watch my girl and now she address
Spotless atlas bad to the bone make me wana go put me in the triple x zone
Lames don't know how to talk to you
So let me walk with you hold my hand
Ima spend them grands when after you undress
Not like a hooker but more like a princess queen
Impress president pull any way ya gonna love cos you're beautiful
I wanna get with you (you) uuuh yeah
I see you in the club (ooh) you showin' thugs love
Said your so beautiful So damn Beautiful
You're so beautiful
Where'd you come from you're outta' this world, to me (aah)
You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (oh wee)
I never wanna see you cry cry cry (don't cry)
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
I see you in the club you gettin down
I wanna get with you (oh yeah)
I see you in the club you showin thugs love
I wanna get with you
Said your so beautiful So damn Beautiful
You're so beautiful
你找到这首歌了吗能告诉我不
这首歌曲是《Replay》-iyaz 希望对你有帮助O(∩_∩)O哈!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首歌的歌词中有咦嘎哇咦咦卡哇咦内咦气啵 是什么歌??_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词中有咦嘎哇咦咦卡哇咦内咦气啵 是什么歌??
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
非洲时刻 Tsamina minaZangalewaThis time f憨畅封堆莩瞪凤缺脯画or AfricaTsamina mina eh ehWaka Waka eh ehTsamina mina zangalewaAnawa aaTsamina mina eh ehWaka Waka eh ehTsamina mina zangalewaThis time for Africa
是不是甩葱歌?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌是鸡叫的 的文章

随机推荐