有一首歌叫什么丁丁当,是英文版的

谁知道刘德华有一首歌曲叫一生一次的英文版的歌词呀?帮忙提供一下,谢谢_百度知道
谁知道刘德华有一首歌曲叫一生一次的英文版的歌词呀?帮忙提供一下,谢谢
提问者采纳
You are all that I have 歌名 Here we are again 再我相遇 I know you will come my way 我知道跟着我走 you don't matter how long you've been gone 意离久 sometimes when I'm lonely 曾经几何我孤单 but I know you are in my heart 我知道直我 and I know we're never apart 我知道我未离 you are all that I have in this whole world 世间我拥唯 you are all that I need in my whole life 我命唯 I just can't live without you love 没我存 without you here I can't go on 没身边我前进 let me build my dreams with you 与起共筑我理想 let me spend my life with you 与起共度余 you are all that I have in this whole world 世间我拥唯 never leave me on my own 永远要使我孤单 I will be ture 我永远忠诚于 love will be good 情更加美 I will make your dreams come ture 我使美梦真 I will love you 我世 (music) Here we are again 再我相遇 I know you will come my way 我知道跟着我走 you don't matter how long you've been gone 意离久 sometimes when I'm lonely 曾经几何我孤单 but I know you are in my heart 我知道直我 and I know we're never apart 我知道我未离 you are all that I have in this whole world 世间我拥唯 you are all that I need in my whole life 我命唯 I just can't live without you love 没我存 without you here I can't go on 没身边我前进 let me build my dreams with you 与起共筑我理想 let me spend my life with you 与起共度余 you are all that I have in this whole world 世间我拥唯 never leave me on my own 永远要使我孤单 I will be ture 我永远忠诚于 love will be good 情更加美 I will make your dreams come ture 我使美梦真 I will love you 我世 you are all that I have in this whole world 世间我拥唯 you are all that I need in my whole life 我命唯 I just can't live without you love 没我存 without you here I can't go on 没身边我前进 let me build my dreams with you 与起共筑我理想 let me spend my life with you 与起共度余 you are all that I have in this whole world 世间我拥唯 never leave me on my own 永远要使我孤单 I will be ture 我永远忠诚于 love will be good 情更加美 I will make your dreams come ture 我使美梦真 I will love you 我世 the end
提问者评价
非常感谢你的答案,愿你天天快乐!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
When dusk At the junction with As if everything has been seen through Perhaps too much tenderness I will only let more uncomfortable I do not know how you receive Hope that a life of a person taking Can not reason in the end Or a friend of his wife He still worries of joy With heart rhythm Swing all again from scratch Let me take a life time Faced with their own wounds Life is like wine Qianban taste Tonight I drink Gegou A person taking估计唱……
一生一次的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁按方向键翻页
后才能发表评论
扫描二维码,用手机看糗百有一首歌,是英文版的女歌手唱的,前奏是一种很特殊新颖的乐器奏出来的,这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
有一首歌,是英文版的女歌手唱的,前奏是一种很特殊新颖的乐器奏出来的,这首歌叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
太太太含糊
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌好像叫给我飞翔,不过是英文的,那首歌的歌名翻译是什么?_百度知道
有一首歌好像叫给我飞翔,不过是英文的,那首歌的歌名翻译是什么?
我有更好的答案
是容祖儿的《挥著翅膀的女孩》麼?那首歌有中文版的有英文版的的、、
《proud of you》 为你骄傲   Love in your eyes 你眼中的爱   Sitting silent by my side 静静地坐在我身边   Going on holding hands 一直牵着手   Walking through the nights 走过夜晚   Hold me up hold me tight 紧紧地抱着我   Lift me up to touch the sky高高地举起让我摸着天  Teaching me to love with heart 教我用心去爱   Helping me open my mind 帮我打开心门   I can fly 我能飞翔……   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能飞而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   Till the end of the time 直到生命的最后一刻   Believe me I can fly 相信我,我能飞翔   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能飞而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   The heaven in the sky 空中的天堂   Stars in the sky 空中的星星   Wishing once upon a time 很久以前的愿望   Give me love make me smile 给我爱让我微笑   Till the end of life 直到生命的最后一刻   Hold me up hold me tight 紧紧地抱着我   Lift me up to touch the sky 高高地举起让我摸着天   Teaching me to love with heart 教我如何用心去爱   Helping me open my mind 帮我打开心门   I can fly 我能飞翔   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能飞而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   Till the end of the time 直到最后一刻   Believe me I can fly 相信我吧,我能飞翔   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能翱翔于空中而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   The heaven in the sky 空中的天堂   Can't you believe that you light up my way 难道你不相信你照亮了我的道路   No matter how dark is my path 不论前路有多昏暗   I'll never lose my faith 我决不会放弃我的信念   See me fly 看我飞翔   I'm proud to fly up high 我骄傲的高高地向上飞   Show you the best of mine 将我最好的展示给你看   Till the end of the time 直到最后一刻   Believe me I can fly 相信我能飞   I'm singing in the sky 我在空中歌唱   Show you the best of mine 将我最好的展示给你   The heaven in the sky 空中的天堂   Nothing can stop me 没有什么能阻挡我   Spread my wings so wide 大大的张开我的翅膀
不是,好像叫give me fly,不过百度搜索没找到
i belive i can fiy
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌是鸡叫的 的文章

随机推荐