flspring flingcaution to the winds是什么意思

.·.·.请问一下单词“Caution”&“Warning”的区别.·.·._百度知道
.·.·.请问一下单词“Caution”&“Warning”的区别.·.·.
经常在游戏中见到,这两个“注意”分别是什么意思哩?请详解一下单词“Caution”&“Warning”的区别
提问者采纳
n. 警告, 预告. 小心: with caution give sb a caution fling caution to the winds caution sb against for caution&#39, 警戒, 预告 警告的, 慎重: n. 警告 【计】 警告 相关词组, 预兆;s sake warning 翻译如下, 通知 【法】 警告caution 翻译如下, 警示 vt
提问者评价
对喽--这才是最准确的翻译
其他类似问题
caution的相关知识
其他3条回答
注意caution警告warning
caution是留心,注意的意思,比如 小心路滑warning则是警告,侧重于对事情的告戒,提醒注意
caution侧重于提醒warning侧重于警告
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:I said.In order to love. I will fling caution to the winds是什么意思?
I said.In order to love. I will fling caution to the winds
问题补充:
,我said.in为了爱。我会扔谨慎的风
我说为了爱。 我会请注意地心引力的风
我说。为了爱。 我将扔小心对风
我说过。为了爱。我要到风全力以赴谨慎
我爱的 said.In 次序。我向风将投掷小心
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置:
-& 行业资讯
什么是爱情,如今的感情每个人的说法不一样(中英文版本)
来源: 作者: 【
】 浏览:3733次 评论:0条
什么是爱情,如今的感情每个人的说法不一样(中英文版本)&中文版:1。  柯景腾说。  不久后,我交了女朋友。沈佳仪也交了男朋友。  但我们之间的故事,却没有因此结束。  八年的喜欢,让我们之间拥有了更深刻的联系。  比情人饱满,比朋友扎实。  那是,羁绊。  2。  郭敬明说。  走曾经走过的路。  唱曾经唱过的歌。  爱曾经爱过的人。  却再也提不起恨。  3。  小水说。  在我们每个人的内心深处,都藏着一个人,每次想起他的时候,会觉得…恩…有一点点心痛。  但我们依然愿意把他放在心底。就算今天,我不知道他在哪里,他在做些什么。  但至少知道,是他让我了解什么是…初恋这件小事。  4。  王小贱说。  若有一日,他不再爱你,那么你这个人,楚楚可怜也是错,生气勃发也是错,你和他在一个地球上同呼吸共命运都是错,或许可以为他死?哈,那更是让他午夜梦回时破口大骂的一个错。  5。  几米说。  我喜欢四十五度地靠着你。  不论在世界的任何角落。  都要感到幸福。  在即将九十度坠落前。  请用一百八十度温柔地抱抱我。&&  6。  夏七夕说。  七年来,我流浪过许多城市。  不管到哪个城市,都不曾忘记你。你在我的记忆里,鲜活地陪我长大。  即使在我想起你时,只记得你模糊的轮廓隐约的印象,可是只这些,就让我失去了爱别人的力气。  于是,我只能守着我们的记忆,和记忆里残存的你的身影,一边哭,一边笑,一边怀念。  7。  苏小懒说。  终究会有一天,你的手会挽着另一个人的手。  而站在我身边的也不再是你。  8。  落落说。  不要轻易说一辈子。  我也曾经说过一辈子,信过一辈子。  可其实一辈子太长了,长得足够改变一个人,忘掉一个人,甚至,再爱上另一个人。  9。  男人帮里说。  我们女人一生的梦想,就是找一个好男人。  你们男人一辈子的梦想,就是找无数个好看的女人。    10。  刘若英说。  我以为我选择的是浪漫。  我以为我选择的是一生,不是瞬间。  他却说有时一瞬便是一生。&&  11。  杜拉拉说。  我不是一个小女孩了,不会再相信突然有一天出现一个白马王子,带给我一辈子的幸福。  但我坚信,两个平凡的人,偶然遇到,慢慢地离不开彼此,无论发生什么,两个人都一起面对。你下班累了,我给你泡杯咖啡,晚上打雷下雨,你抱着我,我就不会害怕,我觉得那样,才是我想要的幸福。  12。  骆奈奈说。  我始终学不会像他那样三心二意。  他也永远不懂得什么叫做从一而终。  13。  七堇年说。  我的感情碰洒了,还剩一半。  我把杯子扶起来,兑满,留给第二个人。  他又碰洒了。我还是扶起,兑满,留给第三个人。  感情是越来像一杯酒。  感情是越来越淡,但是他们每个人,获得的都是我完整的,全部的,一杯酒。  14。  李小坏说。  其实,我觉得一个人一辈子只喜欢一个男人,是件很好的事,很美好很美好的事。  15。  笛安说。  钱以外的东西,  永远都还不清。&&  16。  独木舟说。  每个人的生命中都有一个刺青爱人。  大火不能熄灭。  众水不能淹没。  17。  张爱玲说。  我以为爱情可以填满人生的遗憾。  然而,制造更多遗憾的。  却偏偏是爱情。  18。  余秋雨说。  你的过去我来不及参与。  你的未来我奉陪到底。  19。  三毛说。  如果我不喜欢,百万富翁我也不嫁。  如果我喜欢,千万富翁也嫁。  20。  张小娴说。  你走,我不送你。  你来,无论多大风多大雨,我都要去接你。&&  21。  乐小米说。  有些事情,一旦过眼,便是烟云。  22。  林洛施说。  我最怕看到的,不是两个相爱的人互相伤害,而是两个爱了很久很久的人突然分开了,像陌生人一样擦肩而过。  我受不了那种残忍的过程,因为我不能明白当初植入骨血的亲密,怎么会变为日后两两相忘的冷漠。  23。  夏木说。  你说你懂得生之微末。  我便做了这壮大与你看。  你说再热闹也最终离散。  我便做了这一辈子与你看。  24。  庄毅说。  原来,爱一个人,就是永远心疼她,永远不舍得责备她。  看到她哭,自己的心就跟针扎一样;看到她笑,自己的就跟开了花儿一样。在爱情中,每个人都有自己致命的软肋。  25。  唐扶瑶说。  或许世界上的有那么一个人。  当你遇到他的时候,你的心就会变得炙热无比。  你就会觉得为了他,你可以放弃很多很多曾经的坚持,不顾一切。  26。  关于爱情每个人都有话说。  或温柔或寂寞。  或难过或孤勇。  我说。  爱是包容。  是攀击。  是拥抱。  是荷尔蒙相撞。  是忍让。  是付出。  是坚持。  是让你记住我。  是泪水。  是疼痛。  是伤害。  是打不走,骂不散。  是不后悔。  是不遗忘。  是花甲之年你想起我嘴角还挂着的一抹笑&&英文版本:1.Ke Jingteng said.Soon after, I handed in a girlfriend. Shen Jiayi also made a boyfriend.The story between us, but not the end.Eight years of love, let us have a more profound connection.Lover than a friend than full, solid.That is, the fetters.2.Guo Jingming said.Go have traversed the road.Sing had to sing the song.Love once loved.But could not hate.3.Little water.Deep within each one of us, is hiding a person, every time I think of him when, feel ... Grace ... Have a little heartache.But we are still willing to put him in my heart. Even today, I don't know where he is, what he was doing.But at least I know, he let me understand what is ... Love this thing.4.Wang Xiaojian said.If one day, he no longer loves you, you the man, delicate and touching is wrong, break out of opportunity of survival is wrong, you and him in one of the earth's fate is wrong, maybe he can die? Ha, that is to let his midnight shout abuse at a wrong.5.A few meters.I like forty-five degrees to lean on you.Anywhere in the world.I'll be happy.In the upcoming ninety degrees before falling.Please use one hundred and eighty degrees gently hug me.6.Summer July 7th.In seven years, I had a lot of city street.Regardless of which city, never forget you. You are in my memory, fresh to accompany me grow up.Even when I think of you, only you only a vague outline of a vague impression, but only one of these, let me lose love others strength.So, I can only keep our memory, and memory remaining you, crying, laughing, while miss.7.Su said little lazy.The end of the day, your hands will hold the hand of another person.While standing next to me is not you.8.And say.Never say never.I also have said for a lifetime, the letter had a lifetime.In fact, life is too long, long enough to change a person, to forget a person, even, then fall in love with another man.9.A man to help . ".We all dream, that is to find a good man.Your man is my dream, is to find a good woman.10.Rene Liu said.I thought what I choose is romantic.I thought what I choose is the life, is not for the moment.He says sometimes moment is life.11.Du Lala said.I am not a girl, not believe one day suddenly appeared a prince charming, bring me a lifetime of happiness.But I believe, two ordinary people, occasionally encountered, slowly is inseparable from each other, no matter what happens, two people face together. You work tired, I make you a cup of coffee, night of thunder and rain, I love you, I will not be afraid of, I think, is what I want happiness.12.Luo said.I always do not like him be of two minds.He will never know what is called life.13.Qi Jinnian said.My feelings spill, just half.I put the cup up, against the full, left second people.He spills. I was up, against the full, left third people.Love is more like a glass of wine.Emotion is more and more light, but each of them, get what I complete, full, a glass of wine.14.Li Xiao's bad.In fact, I think that one's life just like a man, is a very good thing, very good very good things.15.DeeAnn said.The money away,Forever is not clear.16.Canoe said.Everyone's life has a tattoo lover.The fire will not be extinguished.The water can not drown.17.Eileen Chang said.I think that love can fill a life of regret.However, make more pity.But is love.18.Yu Qiuyu said.Your past, I too late to participate in.Your future I'll be there.19.San Mao once said.If I don't like, I will not marry a millionaire.If I love, we must also marry a rich man.20.Zhang Xiaoxian said.You go, I won't see you.You, no matter how gale heavy rain, I will go to meet you.21.Le Xiaomi said.Some things, once the eye, is the cloud.22.Lin Luo Stronach said.I most afraid to see, not the two people love to hurt each other, but the two love long who suddenly left, like a stranger to wipe a shoulder but lead.I can't bear that kind of cruel process, because I can't understand the original implant bone close, how will become future two two forget indifference.23.Xia Mu said.You said you knew the insignificant.I made it grow with you.You said more lively also finally discrete.I made this for a lifetime with you.24.Zhuang Yi said.Originally, love a person, love is forever, forever won't blame her.Seeing her crying, my hear see her smile, her to open a flower. In love, everyone has his own fatal weakness.25.Tang Fuyao said.Perhaps the world there is a person.When you meet him, your heart will become very hot.You will feel for him, you can give up many once adhered, fling caution to the winds.26.About love everybody say.Or gentle or lonely.Or sad or lonely.I said.Love is inclusive.Is a scaling hammer.Hug.Hormonal collision.Is patient.Is to give.Adhere to.Is to let you remember me.It is the tears.Is the pain.Be hurt.Is playing away, scold.Not to regret.Is not forgotten.Sixty years of age you think my mouth is still hanging a smile
【】【】【】
【】【】【】
Activities