some.are some people born. like____a. kind.

英语翻译Most people have their own 1 of what kind of jobs they 2 take in the future.Some like busy and 3 jobs.they art not 4 of daner any more.they 5 to be a police officer,a rescue team worker,6 ambulance drive.these are all challenging jobs.on 7 hand,some people want to be _百度作业帮
英语翻译Most people have their own 1 of what kind of jobs they 2 take in the future.Some like busy and 3 jobs.they art not 4 of daner any more.they 5 to be a police officer,a rescue team worker,6 ambulance drive.these are all challenging jobs.on 7 hand,some people want to be
Most people have their own 1 of what kind of jobs they 2 take in the future.Some like busy and 3 jobs.they art not 4 of daner any more.they 5 to be a police officer,a rescue team worker,6 ambulance drive.these are all challenging jobs.on 7 hand,some people want to be a librarian,a 8 or an artist.they like to have a 9 atmosphere to do their work and they really love every 10 of their jobs
大多数人都有他们自己喜欢的工作,他们会选择两个工作作为未来的工作.有些人喜欢忙,3 份工作.他们不大喜欢警官,救援队工人,救护车司机.这些是具有挑战性的工作.有的人想成为一个图书馆员或美术家.他们喜欢氛围做他们的工作,他们很爱的工作
这是谁他妈出的题?
大多数人都有他们自己的1他们两个什么样的工作作为未来. 有些人喜欢忙,3 jobs.they不大4其任何daner 5着警官,救援队工人,6辆救护车drive.these都具有挑战性的jobs.on 7的手,有的人想成为一个图书馆员8或artist.they喜欢9氛围做他们的工作,他们很爱每10的工作这是瞎编的么?...
大多数人都有他们自己的1他们两个什么样的工作作为未来. 有些人喜欢忙,3 jobs.they不大4其任何daner 5着警官,救援队工人,6辆救护车drive.these都具有挑战性的jobs.on 7的手,有的人想成为一个图书馆员8或artist.they喜欢9氛围做他们的工作,他们很爱每10的工作
Most people have their own (1perspective/idea) of what kind of jobs they (2 may) take in the future.Some like busy and (3challenging) jobs.they art not (4afraid)
of danger any more.they (5want)—Jack used to give most of his money to people in trouble. How do you like him?—Some thinks he might be kind of _______. But more people are grateful to him.
B.unhappy
D.frustrating
_百度作业帮
—Jack used to give most of his money to people in trouble. How do you like him?—Some thinks he might be kind of _______. But more people are grateful to him.
B.unhappy
D.frustrating
—Jack used to give most of his money to people in trouble. How do you like him?—Some thinks he might be kind of _______. But more people are grateful to him.
B.unhappy
D.frustrating急等,帮助改英语作文!先辈们啊,Parallel worldsTwo parallel lines will never meet at one point,which is kind of like people’s lives.Some people are right around us,living in the same world as ours,but our lives will never join at one point.As a volunteer,I went to a t_百度作业帮
急等,帮助改英语作文!先辈们啊,Parallel worldsTwo parallel lines will never meet at one point,which is kind of like people’s lives.Some people are right around us,living in the same world as ours,but our lives will never join at one point.As a volunteer,I went to a t
先辈们啊,Parallel worldsTwo parallel lines will never meet at one point,which is kind of like people’s lives.Some people are right around us,living in the same world as ours,but our lives will never join at one point.As a volunteer,I went to a teenage mental hospital,where lives parallel to mine live.People there were pale.That is the first impression as I got into that dark little playing room crowded with 8 patients.I wondered how any person could get so white that they are like vampires,only vampires are stronger while the patients were weak.My team and I were all a bit nervous,forgetting all that we had prepared on the way there.Surprisingly,a patient simply came to us,staring at us for a while and said:“Hi!”We were amazed.She was a lot more out-going than we had expected.The dim lights shone on her face,making her pale face look even more wired than it already was.The fat little girl sounded perfectly normal when talking with us,she clearly knew about her disease,talking like it was nothing to be stuck in that dark little room.Nothing could be felt more wired than that,seeing people living in totally different worlds and realizing they are actually our age.With bars outside the dark windows,no wind or fresh air blowing inside,screams everywhere,how could these people ever stand that?Then I suddenly realized that they were actually part of that.It seems that I will never get to even understand these people,understand what they are suffering from.If so,why should I even try to get near them?There’s this story:When I was little,I could never understand why there were people kneeling on the ground in public places,and then mom told me that they were beggars.“ Why would he beg for money,can’t he just ask his mommy?”“ Maybe he doesn’t have a mommy.”“But,how come he doesn’t have a mommy?And why do you give him money?”“Wen,there are many people different from us,we are just like lines that will never join together.We may never be able to understand them.But they are still people in need,no matter we know them or not,we still should help them.”Those patients got pale without sunlight,and this world will get pale without the love in our hearts.There are so many lives that are parallel to ours,maybe because of some kind of coincidence,we get to meet them,and that should be the time when we help those in need.Even we have nothing to do with their lives,nothing in common,we are still living on the same love-needed planet.We still should get to know,even not understand,and help those people.So,if we are parallel lines that shall never join at one point,let’s set a bridge between us.明天要用,不好直接说啊!
文笔不错,有几个小小建议.That is the first impression as I got into that dark little playing room crowded with 8 patients.我不明白什么叫little playing room,或许可以换成ward 病房,可以把that 换成the,并没有什么特指,我觉得不用that.I wondered how any person could get so white that they are like vampires,only vampires are stronger while the patients were weak.我觉得这两个句子之间要用except 或the difference between vampires and human is,否则有点confusion.y team and I were all a bit nervous,forgetting all that we had prepared on the way there.there 有点confusion,还是把there 换成when we reached to the hospitalThe fat little girl sounded perfectly normal when talking with us4我觉得还是在talking with前面加上she isIf so,why should I even try to get near them 我觉得应该用get closer.此乃本人意见,可能是either way is right,但我觉得这样更通顺些.希望对你有所帮助
平行世界两条平行线永远不会满足于一点,就是有点像人们的生活。有些人在我们周围是正确的,在同一个世界生活我们的,但是我们的生活将不会加入一点。作为一个志愿者,我去了一个十几岁的精神病医院里,我的生活居住平行。那里的人苍白。这是第一印象,当我进入这个黑暗小玩8位病人拥挤的房间里了。我不知道,任何人都可以得到这么白,他们喜欢吸血鬼,只有吸血鬼强,而病人也很薄弱。<...
直接去谷歌翻译一下,看看语法有没错就行啦
您可能关注的推广英语翻译In Britain,some people say they will do anything if a famous person they love asks them to.One in three people in Britain have a new kind of disease (病) -- they love a famous person too much.Some people love famous stars like Britney Spears,David Beckham or even Ton_百度作业帮
英语翻译In Britain,some people say they will do anything if a famous person they love asks them to.One in three people in Britain have a new kind of disease (病) -- they love a famous person too much.Some people love famous stars like Britney Spears,David Beckham or even Ton
In Britain,some people say they will do anything if a famous person they love asks them to.One in three people in Britain have a new kind of disease (病) -- they love a famous person too much.Some people love famous stars like Britney Spears,David Beckham or even Tony Blair.It i grown-ups have the same problem.One in four people are so interested in their hero that it affects (影响) their life.There are two ways of worshipping (崇拜) famous people.One way is just to follow them or talk about them with friends for fun.The other is a more serious way.People have very strong feelings for them and think they are their friends.People who do so for fun are found to be happier.But those who have strong feelings for a famous person are perhaps to feel more lonely and worried."Worshipping famous people is not certainly a bad thing," Dr.John,an expert (专家) said."But like many things,overdoing it may not always be good for you."
In Britain,some people say they will do anything if a famous person they love asks them to.One in three people in Britain have a new kind of disease (病) -- they love a famous person too much.在英国,一些群众表示只要偶像开口,他们愿意为他们的偶像做任何事.每三个人里面,就有一个人患上了这种病--他们太过于热爱他们的偶像了.Some people love famous stars like Britney Spears,David Beckham or even Tony Blair.It i grown-ups have the same problem.One in four people are so interested in their hero that it affects (影响) their life.有的人喜欢像布兰妮,大卫·贝克汉姆甚至托尼·布莱尔这样的明人.不仅仅是青年们,许多成年人也有这样的问题.每四个人里面就有一个人因为过分对他们的偶像感兴趣而影响到自己的生活.There are two ways of worshipping (崇拜) famous people.One way is just to follow them or talk about them with friends for fun.The other is a more serious way.People have very strong feelings for them and think they are their friends.People who do so for fun are found to be happier.But those who have strong feelings for a famous person are perhaps to feel more lonely and worried.崇拜名人有两种方式.一种是仅仅为了好玩去模仿偶像并与朋友谈论他们.相比之下另一种就更为认真了.(以这种方式追星的)人对他们的偶像有着强烈而深厚的感情.他们认为偶像就是他们的朋友.只是为了愉悦自己而追星的人们会被发现往往是开心的.而对名人感情过于深厚的人就可能会感到孤独或忧虑."Worshipping famous people is not certainly a bad thing," Dr.John,an expert (专家) said."But like many things,overdoing it may not always be good for you."“崇拜名人不一定是坏事”,约翰博士说到.“但是就像许多事情一样,如果你做得过火了就不一定是好事了”
在英国,有些人说他们愿意为一个他们喜欢的名人的请求做任何事。在英国,三个人中就有一个人得了一种新的疾病--他们太喜欢名人了。有些人喜欢像布兰尼,贝克汉姆,甚至布莱尔一样的明星。并不只是年轻人,大人们也有同样的问题。每四个人中就有一个对影响他们生活的英雄感兴趣。对名人的崇拜有两种方式。一种是跟他们的潮流,或者和朋友谈论他们以供娱乐。另外一种是更严肃的方式,即人们对他们有强烈的情感...
在英国,有些人说他们将会做什么,如果一个名人,他们爱找他们. 其中每3人,在英国有一种新的病症 --他们热爱某名人太过分了有人爱著名影星像唱着矛,大卫贝克甚至布莱尔. 这不仅是年轻人; 大人有同样的问题. 四分之一的人都这么关心自己的英雄,因为它影响生活解决方法有两个:崇拜名人. 单程只是跟他们谈他们与朋友玩. 另一种更严重的方式. 人有非常强烈的感情,他们认为这是他们的朋友....
在英国,很多人说如果他们喜欢的名人提出的话,他们可以为他做任何事。三分之一的英国人患有这种新的病——过分崇拜名人。
许多人喜欢明星如布兰妮-斯皮尔斯,大卫贝克汉姆,甚至是托尼.布莱尔。不仅是青年人,成年人也有相同的问题。四分之一的人是如此喜欢他们的英雄,以至于影响到了他们的生活。
崇拜名人表现为两种方式。第一种,人们模仿名人,和朋友们谈论名人取乐。另外一种就比较严重了,...
在英国,一些人说他们会做任何事情,如果一个他们喜爱的名人要求他们的话.在英国,三人中就会有一人患上了一种新的疾病--他们太爱名人了.一些人喜欢明星,如Britney Spears,David Beckham 或甚至是Tony Blair.这不仅只是年轻人,大人们也有相同的问题.四人当中就有一人由于对自己的英雄太感兴趣,以至于影响到了他的生活.现在有2种方式崇拜名人.第一种是单单...
在英国,有些人说如果他们喜爱的名人要自己什么事,他们就会去做什么事。在英国,每3个人里就有一个人有一种新的病症:他们太热爱某一个名人了 有人爱像Britney Spears这样的,(有的喜欢),David Beckham甚至Tony Blair. 不仅是年轻人这样 ,大人有同样的问题. 每四个人里就有一个人都这么关心自己的偶像,这个偶像会影响他们的生活。 崇拜名人有两个不同的表...
在英国,一些人说他们会为他们喜欢的名人做任何他所吩咐的事。三分之一的英国人有一种新的病——他们偏爱名人。一些人喜欢明星比如小甜甜布兰妮,大卫贝克汉姆,甚至是托尼布莱尔。不只是年轻人这样,连成人也有同样的问题。四分之一的人因为太喜欢他们心中的英雄而影响的自己的生活。现在存在两种崇拜名人的方式。一种是只是跟随他们或和自己的朋友谈论他们以做消遣。另一种是更严重的方式。人们对他们有强烈...
在英国,一些人说他们会做一切他们喜欢的名人让他们做的事。三分之一的英国人得了一种新的病——他们爱名人爱得太深了。有些人喜欢明星,比如布莱尼、大卫-贝克汉姆甚至是托尼-布莱尔。不仅仅是年轻人,成人也有同样的问题。四分之一的人太热衷于自己喜欢的英雄以至于影响了他们的生活。崇拜名人有两种途径。一种仅仅是跟从他们或与朋友谈论他们来取乐。另一种就更加严重。他们对明星有很强的感觉并认为明星...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语短文Dogs like living with people.They are very friendly.They can do many things for people.Some dogs can help people look after sheep,some dogs can help them find the lost childrenothers can help the blind.There is a kind of dog.His name is Seeing Eye dog.Now we can see t_百度作业帮
英语短文Dogs like living with people.They are very friendly.They can do many things for people.Some dogs can help people look after sheep,some dogs can help them find the lost childrenothers can help the blind.There is a kind of dog.His name is Seeing Eye dog.Now we can see t
Dogs like living with people.They are very friendly.They can do many things for people.Some dogs can help people look after sheep,some dogs can help them find the lost childrenothers can help the blind.There is a kind of dog.His name is Seeing Eye dog.Now we can see this kind of dog all overthe world.They are working for the blind.The Seeing Eye dog is strong and easy to train.(4)He helps the blind to walk from place to place.Before a dog becomes a Seeing Eye dog he mustgo to a training school for about three months.First the dog has to learn to sit or stay when hehears the trainer’s call.In his next lesson the dog learns to take his trainer across busy streets.The dog has many things to learn.At the end of the training school he must take tests.Whenhe passes the test the Seeing Eye dog will do things by himself.Now he can help the blind people.The new master may be a man a woman or even a child.(5)It takes the dog and his blind master about a month to learn to work and live together.任务一:阅读短文,回 答下列问题.66 .What can dogs help people do from the passage ________________________________________________________________________67 .In Chinese “Seeing Eye dog”means ______________________________________________________________________________68.What must a dog do before he becomes a Seeing Eye dog _____________________________________________________________________________ 任务二:翻译句子.69 .将(4)处划线句子译成汉语.__________________________________________________70 .将 (5)处划线句子译
66.They can help people look after sheep,find the lost children and help the blind.67.导盲犬68.It must go to a training school for about three months to learn many things and take tests.69.它帮助盲人走过一个一个的地方70.一起学习工作和生活花费了狗和主人大约一个月的时间.※还有不明白的么
66、Some dogs can help people look after sheep, some dogs can help them find the lost childrenothers can help the blind. 67、导盲犬68、First the dog has to learn to sit or stay when hehears the tr...
66.Dogs can help people look after sheep ,find the lost children and help the blind67.导盲犬68.The dog must go to a training school for aabout three months before he becomes a Seeing Eye dog.划线句子在哪里?
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 are some people born 的文章

随机推荐