英语作文生日聚会派对。

小学英语作文09:令人惊喜的生日派对
编辑点评:
作文的写作靠的是同学们平时点点滴滴的积累,而英语作文则更是如此,小编特意为同学们整理了小学英语作文系列,并配以英文原声音频,供大家学习诵读。
Tips写作技巧:
第一段开头句:Today is my birthday and I'm so excited about it.
第二段开头句:When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home.
第三段开头句:And then,things changed completely.
Today is my
and I'm so
about it.In the morning I put a note on the table for my mum and it said,&Today is my birthday,don't forget it!&At school,I got many gifts and cards for my classmates and had a lot of fun.But I was still expecting the birthday party after school.
When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home.When I open the door,there wasn't anybody in the house.There was only a note that said,&Coming home late tonight,mum and dad.&I try to call them but there was no answer.I was so shocked,do they forget my birthday?How could this be!I was so sad that I couldn't eat anything.I just did my homework and waited for them.
And then,things changed .It was about time for dinner,my mother called and told me to go to the restanrant near our house.When I got there I couldn't believed my eyes.Everybody was there:my parents,my relatives,my friends and even my classmates.There was so many gifts and a big cake.What a surprising birthday party!We had a good time and it was the best birthday party ever.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2015小学英语作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
生日party 英语作文
Birthdays Chinese students celebrate their birthdays in different ways. But the most common way is to have fun by drinking, singing and dancing. On the birthday, one usually receives nice gifts and good wishes from friends and parents. Sometimes, parents will prepare a special dinner or a cake to show their love for their children. Since birthday celebration is one of the important activities in one's life. It can be done in more meaningful ways. For example, we can buy some flowers or cook a de
Birthdays Chinese students celebrate their birthdays in different ways. But the most common way is to have fun by drinking, singing and dancing. On the birthday, one usually receives nice gifts and good wishes from friends and parents. Sometimes, parents will prepare a special dinner or a cake to show their love for their children. Since birthday celebration is one of the important activities in one's life. It can be done in more meaningful ways. For example, we can buy some flowers or cook a delicious meal for our mothers on that day. In this way, we express thanks to our parents in return for their love. 生日 中国的学生用不同的方式来庆祝他们的生日。但最常见的方式是通过饮酒、唱歌和跳舞来取乐。一个人在他生日那天通常会收到许多朋友和父母送给他的礼物和祝福。有时,父母们也会准备一个非常特殊的晚餐或一块蛋糕来表达他们对孩子的爱。既然庆祝生日是人一生中最重要的活动之一,那么可以用其他更有意义的方式来庆祝。例如,在那天,我们可以亲自为我们的妈妈买一些花或做一顿丰盛的饭菜,用这种方式来回报父母对我们深深的爱
大家还关注生日聚会的英语作文选择你的一次生日聚会,对其进行描述,说说都有谁送给你礼物了,它们都是些什么._百度作业帮
生日聚会的英语作文选择你的一次生日聚会,对其进行描述,说说都有谁送给你礼物了,它们都是些什么.
选择你的一次生日聚会,对其进行描述,说说都有谁送给你礼物了,它们都是些什么.
Last May 4th was my birthday.I had a party at my home.My relatives and friends came to my home in the evening.And I got a lot of presents from them.My mother prepared a big birthday cake for me.There are even candles on it.After singing the song “Happy birthday”,I shared the cake with my friend and relatives.Then we watched TV and listened to music.Same of the girls danced with the music.We had a good time that day.Now I want to say “Thank you my friends.Thank you my parents!I ’m so happy!”
您可能关注的推广回答者: 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语作文我的生日聚会
下载积分:30
内容提示:英语作文我的生日聚会
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:714|
上传日期: 13:57:27|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
英语作文我的生日聚会.PDF
道客巴巴认证
机构认证专区
加  展示
享受成长特权
官方公共微信您好,欢迎来到快乐学习
作者开头并不任务生日这一天是美好的一天,11岁的萨姆,他妈妈以往都是会买很多有趣的书作为他的生日礼物,当他的朋友到来的时候,这一切都改变了……
  Today is fool's day and it's also my birthday. My name is Sam. I'm 11 years old. In my birthday party, Mother usually buys some interesting books for me and my father usually buys a pair of beautiful shoes for me. I love my gifts.
  My friends are coming. The boys and girls are enjoying my birthday party. They're laughing and playing games. Now, They're eating sandwiches, cakes and fish. They're drinking apple juice and orange juice too. My birthday cake is very big. There are 11 candles on it. They say: happy birthday to Sam! Hip, Hip, Hurry! Hip, Hip, hurry!
  Oh, what a nice birthday party!
标签:【】【】【】
上一篇:下一篇:
更多关于&生日聚会英语作文范文&的新闻
本文是图形的变换,主要考察的是轴对称图形、中心对称图形以及轴对称图形与中心对称图形的...[]
五年级抽测知识点:统计与概率...[]
备注: 《生日聚会英语作文范文》一文由提供免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。
同步课程,提高学生对于知识的理解;综合复习,增强学生对于综合考点的把握。
开课时间:2月23日-6月22日(共18节)【周日课程】
暂无热点新闻信息

我要回帖

更多关于 过生日的英语作文 的文章