,用一般过去时写一篇60词左右的每天一篇英语短文文,介绍你好朋友张华

中考英语作文模拟试题及例文
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
中考英语作文模拟试题及例文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
中考英语作文模拟试题及例文
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 作文整理中考十、文段表达。(共15分)根据中文和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文,所给英文提示词语仅供选用,请不要写出你的真实校名和姓名。74. 生活中每个人都有过与他人分享的体验,如分享一本有趣的书、一段难忘的经历、一个闪光的想法……现在,某英文报纸就分享(Sharing)话题征文,请你投稿。描述一次你与他人分享的经历,并谈谈你的感受。提示词语:share…with…; confident
各城区一模
北京市东城区学年第二学期初三综合练习(一)十、文段表达 (15分)根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。74. 成长中每个人都受到周围的人帮助。在你即将初中毕业之际,班里召开以 “Thank You” 为主题的英语班会,请你准备发言稿。描述你要感谢的一位同学(Wang Hong),简单陈述理由,并谈谈感受。
昌平2012初三一模十、文段表达 (共15分)74. 请阅读小明的英国笔友Mike发来的电子邮件,以小明的身份,写一封不少于60词的回信。请不要使用真实姓名。信的开头和结尾已经给出(开头和结尾不计词数)。
Attachment:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Picture A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Picture BHi Mike,Thanks for your email and sending me the pictures.
房山区学年度模拟练习(一)十、文段表达(15分)   根据中外提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信,信的开头和结尾已给出。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。74.& 成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题。假设你是李晶,你收到笔友Lily的电子邮件。请给Lily写一封回信,回答她的问题,谈谈你的看法,提出你的建议。Hi! Li Jing,I am so sad these days. I have many friends and one of them is called Jack. We often study and do sports together. But my parents don’t allow me to play with him, just because he is a boy. I don’t know what to do. Do you have the same problem? I need your help.I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hi! Lily,I’m glad to hear from you. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________I hope what I said can help you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Jing
密云县2012年初中毕业考试十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给的英文提示词语供选用。74. 某英文报就业余时间(Free time)话题征文,请你投稿。&&& 每个人都会有一些业余时间,有的人喜欢在业余时间看电视,有的人花很长时间玩电脑游戏,你是如何度过你的业余时间的?有什么体会或感受?。提示词语:everyone,free time, like, watch TV,& play, join, read,& do sports, help
大兴区2012年中考第一次模拟检测试卷十、文段表达(15分)74. 根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给的英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。某英文报纸就“绿色出行”话题开展征文活动,请你投稿。环境保护,从我做起。目前越来越多的人提倡骑自行车出行。你对此有何认识?你对骑自行车上学有哪些感受?对未来环境你有哪些好的愿望?提示词语:duty,& protect,& environment,& ride bikes,& go out,& helpful,& air,& clean,& do exercise,& traffic jam,& hope,& believe丰台区学年第二学期初三统一练习十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语写一篇不少于60词的短文,要求意思连贯、符合逻辑,所给英文提示词语供选用。文中请不要出现你的真实姓名和校名。74. 21世纪英文报初三版开展题为“My Best Friend in Middle School Life”的征文,作为初三学生,你应征写文,内容包括:他/她是谁? 突出特点是什么?他/她留给你深刻印象的一件事(如初识、一件难忘的事等),以及你对你们友谊的展望或期待。(好友的名字用Mary或 Jack代替)提示词语:kind, friendly, help, hope
2012年初三一模英语& 海淀& 2012.5十、文段表达。74. 昨天你高兴地看到许多同学在校园里自觉地做了一些事去保护环境。请你以“Learn from Them”为题给你校英语周刊投稿。内容包括同学们在校园里的具体做法以及你要向他们学习什么。提示词:pick u p the trash, plant, reuse, save
北京市怀柔区2012年高级中等学校招生模拟考试(一)十、文段表达。(15分) 74.& 根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。某英文报纸就中学生业余生活话题征文,请你投稿。“中学生业余生活调查”的结果显示: 目前很多中学生喜欢“宅”在家里上网或看电视,而不去参加户外活动。请针对这种情况,谈谈你的看法并给同龄人一些建议。 提示词语: surf on the internet, watch TV , play sports, do outdoor activities… ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
顺义区学年度第二学期九年级第一次统练十、文段表达。(共15分)74.& Li fe is just like a mirror, you smile at it, and it smiles at you, too. 请你以“Learn to Smile”为题,根据下表所列的要点写一篇60词以上的 文章(文章开头已给出)。
学会对自己微笑&1、面对困难与烦恼学会微笑(考试失利、被别人误解等)。2、使你自信,击败你的人有时就是你自己。3、有益于身心健康。学会对他人微笑1、便于与他人之间的交流。2、给别人带来快乐,自己也快乐。微笑是一种语言人人都能懂,传递友谊,拉近距离。&&&&&&& 1、参考词汇: 误解 mis understand 自信confident 交流 communicate&&&&&&& 2、短文必须包括所有内容要点,不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯通顺。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Learn to Smile&I remember a song by Westlife, the first sentence of it is “Just a smile and the rain i s gone.” Do you like smiling? I think you should learn to smile .__________________________________________________________________________
通州区初三年级模拟考试十、文段表达(15分)74. 根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。英语老师要组织一个经验交流会,他要求每位同学写一篇发言稿。内容包括:谈谈你对英语学习的认识,介绍你是怎样学习英语的,你希望英语老师在课外活动方面开展哪些活动。提示词语:important, useful, read, listen, speak, English film…
北京市平谷区学年第二学期初三统练(一)十、文段表达 (15分)74.根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。 某英文报纸就农民工子女(Migrent Workers’ Children)话题征文,请你投稿。&& 假设农民工子女李明是你的同学,两年前他随父母来到北京上学。他遇到了很多困难,例如:学习成绩不好,同学不愿意与他同组学习,不愿意和他聊天等。为此,他很不开心。请你简单介绍李明的情况,谈谈你的看法以及该为他做些什么。&& 英文提示词语:a migrent workers’ child, classmate, difficulties, grades/marks, same, a lot ……
2011――2012学年度门头沟区初三第一次综合练习十、文段表达 (共15分)74. Emily将她的烦恼写在了博客上并征求大家的建议。假如你是Chen Lin,请了解她的烦恼并写出你的建议,要求字数在60词以上,建议的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总字数。  建议应包括:(1)孩子应尊重父母;(2)父母经验丰富;(3)父母的要求是对你的成长有好处的;(4)多同父母交流沟通。Possible new words: respect v. & n. 尊重;& responsible adj. 有责任感的;& demand v. & n. 要求  Here are Emily’s problems on the Blog:  My problem is my parents. They never stop going on about(唠叨) how I should keep my room clean, keep my hair tidy and wear smart clothes. They even make me do the washing-up after dinner every night! None of my friends have got such terrible parents. What should I do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Emily, USA   Hi, Emily. I think it’s lucky for you to have such good parents.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                 Chen Lin
北京市石景山区2012年初三第一次统一练习暨毕业考试十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的真实姓名和校名。74.某英文杂志正在举办以“How do you get on well with your classmates?”为主题的征文比赛,假设你是李明,请你写一篇短文参赛,文中请先简单介绍自己,然后说说你平时是怎样与同学相处的,并谈谈你对同学之间友谊的认识或看法。提示词语:name, together, help, fun, friendship&How I get on well with my classmates
北京市西城区2012年初三一模试卷十、文段表达(15分)74. 根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。请不要写出你的真实校名和姓名。提示词语供选用。某英文报纸就他/她的微笑(His/ Her Smile)话题征文,请你投稿。 微笑,是对他人表示友善和关爱。微笑可以给人激励,可以使人奋进。请你结合自己的经历谈谈在你的生活中谁的微笑打动了你,为什么他/她的微笑会打动你,你有什么体会。提示词语:show, encourage, difficult, brave, learn to do, feel good, cheer up, try one’s best
延庆县2012年初三毕业试卷十、文段表达。(共15分)74.根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信,信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信中。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题。假设你叫张华,是美国中学生琳达的朋友。你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法。
Dear Zhang Hua,&& Last Saturday, my friends visited me and asked me to go out to play with them. But my parents didn’t allow me to go out and they even talked to my friends about it for a long time. I felt embarrassed in front of my friends. What’s more, my parents often& told me not to play with them because their grades are not good. Do you have the same problem? I need your help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Linda
Dear Linda,I’m glad to hear from you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I hope what I said can help you.Yours,Zhang Hua
北京市朝阳区九年级综合练习(一)十、文段表达 (15分)根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。74. 假设你叫李利,是英国中学生大卫的笔友。你收到了他的来信,请你给他写一封回信,回答他的问题,并就这些问题谈谈你的认识和对学校生活的感受。Hi! Li Li,My teacher asks me to write a composition about school life in China. I want to know something about it. I hear your teachers are very strict with you. Is that true? How long do you have to stay at school every day? And do you have a lot of homework to do after class? How do you like your school life? I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& David
Hi! David, I’m glad to get your letter and I’d like to tell you everything.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope what I’ve said can help you.Yours, Li Li
各城区二模
丰台区学年第二学期初三期末第二次统一练习十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语写一篇不少于60词的短文,要求意思连贯、符合逻辑,文章开头已给出,其词数不计入你写的短文内,所给其它英文提示词语供选用。文中请不要出现你的真实姓名或校名。74. 假设你是学校的安全宣传员,请利用下面本地学生道路伤害事故原因统计图表,写一篇英文短文,向你校的外籍学生介绍那些事故的主要原因,提醒他们注意个人交通安全,针对这些主要原因提出几点保障出行安全的建议,最后,表达你对他们在这里安全、愉快生活和学习的良好祝愿。&
Road safety is important for every student, especially for the new comers from other countries or places.
房山区学年第二学期初三期末第二次统一练习十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语写一篇不少于60词的短文,要求意思连贯、符合逻辑,文章开头已给出,其词数不计入你写的短文内,所给其它英文提示词语供选用。文中请不要出现你的真实姓名或校名。74. 假设你是学校的安全宣传员,请利用下面本地学生道路伤害事故原因统计图表,写一篇英文短文,向你校的外籍学生介绍那些事故的主要原因,提醒他们注意个人交通安全,针对这些主要原因提出几点保障出行安全的建议,最后,表达你对他们在这里安全、愉快生活和学习的良好祝愿。&
Road safety is important for every student, especially for the new comers from other countries or places. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
北京市东城区学年第二学期初三综合练习(二)十、文段表达(15分)根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。74. 假设你叫李华,是美国中学生爱丽丝的笔友,你收到了她的电子邮件。请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法。
Hi!Li Hua, I need some advice from you. My parents want me to go to the family party this Saturday, but I want to go out with my friends. What should I do? Do you have the same problem? &&& I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.Yours,Alice
Hi!Alice,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope what I said can help you. Yours, Li Hua
2012北京市海淀区九年级第二学期期末练习(英语二模)十、文段表达。(共15分)&&&&&&& 根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信,信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。74.假设你叫李飞,是美国中学生杰克的笔友,你收到了他的来信。请给杰克写一封回信,回答他的问题,介绍你对他在北京的安排或者建议。 Dear Jack,I’m glad to hear from you. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Fei
顺义区2012届初三第二次统一练习十、文段表达。(共15分)
&&&&&&&&&& 日晚,一张高三男生教室内集体半裸苦读照片迅速在微博上爆红。画面中18名男子留着短发,穿着短裤,全部赤膊上阵。更有意思的是,明亮的夜灯,留着白色粉笔字的黑板,看起来崭新的桌椅标着“五中 305”。那些半裸男学生个个集中精力,持笔埋头在书本中……&& 74. 请根据图片和文字提示写一篇短文,谈谈自己的感受,分析一下他们刻苦学习的理由,再结合自己的实际生活谈谈今后的打算。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
北京市朝阳区九年级综合练习(二)十、文段表达 (15分)(中5, 难5)根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的真实校名和姓名。74. 某英文报纸的“English Study”专栏向中学生征稿,要求同学们介绍一下自己英语学习的现状,谈谈对英语学习的感受,以及进一步提高英语水平的打算。请你投稿。提示词语:talk about,& learn English,& useful,& important,&& work hard,&& improve &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
怀柔区学年第二学期初三期末第二次统一练习十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语写一篇不少于60词的短文,要求意思连贯、符合逻辑,文章开头已给出,其词数不计入你写的短文内,所给其它英文提示词语供选用。文中请不要出现你的真实姓名或校名。74. 假设你是学校的安全宣传员,请利用下面本地学生道路伤害事故原因统计图表,写一篇英文短文,向你校的外籍学生介绍那些事故的主要原因,提醒他们注意个人交通安全,针对这些主要原因提出几点保障出行安全的建议,最后,表达你对他们在这里安全、愉快生活和学习的良好祝愿。&
Road safety is important for every student, especially for the new comers from other countries or places. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
密云县2012年初三第二次综合检测十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。74. 假如你是李冰,你美国的笔友Mike遇到了一个难题,发邮件向你求助。请回封邮件,写出个人看法,并提出解决问题的建议。
注意:开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Li Bing,I'm so sad.This morning on my way home I saw an old man lying on the ground.He was badly hurt.I quickly took him to the hospital.But his daughter thought it was me hurt his father and she said many dirty words and was very angry with me ...I don't know whether I will help others in the future? Can you help me?
Yours,Mike
Dear Mike,&&&&&&& I have received your e-mail recently. I can understand you. _____________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& I wish you are happy all the time!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Bing
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Bing
北京市石景山区2012年初三第二次统一练习十、文段表达(15分)根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的真实姓名和校名。74. 好的学习习惯对每个人来说都是很重要的。假设你叫李华,是美国中学生Linda的笔友。你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,分享你的做法,并就此谈谈你的看法。Hi! Li Hua,&&& We had an interesting discussion in today’s class. It’s about learning habits. Some of my classmates think they’re important, but others disagree. Have you had this talk before? Hope you can share something with me.&I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.Yours,Linda&&&&
Hi! Linda,I’m glad to hear from you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I hope what I said can help you.Yours,Li Hua&&&&&&&&&&& (回信的开头和结尾不必抄写在答题卡上)&
延庆县2012年第二次模拟考试试卷初三英语十、文段表达。(共15分)74. 学校志愿者协会招募新成员,打算在暑假期间组织志愿者活动。假设你是Li Hua,请你写一篇60词左右的短文给志愿者协会,报名参加此次活动。内容应包括:你自己的简要介绍;你要去哪个地方做志愿者?你能做什么事情?你对志愿者工作有什么感受或体会?请不要写出你的校名和姓名。提示词:Li Hua,student, Class Four, Grade Three , the Old People’s Home, sing, dance,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
北京市平谷区学年第二学期初三统练(二)十、文段表达 (15分)根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回文。回文的开头和结尾已经给出。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。74.假设你叫刘京,你在回复Helen的博文。请你回答她的问题,针对她的问题谈谈你的看法,给她提几点建议。
&My problem is my parents. All of my classmates have mobile phones. They phone each other easily, surf the Internet and play games. I’m always asking my parents for it. But they refuse again and again. None of my friends have got such terrible parents. For it, I can’t study hard. Do you think I’m right? What shall I do? Helen, USA&
&Hi! Helen,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& If you have more questions, please ask me.Yours, Jing
北京市通州区初中毕业统一考试十、文段表达(共12分)66. 假设你叫张明,收到了你的笔友Tom的一封信,请你给他写一封回信。在信中回答他的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法。I have a problem these days. I don’t think our English teacher likes me. She wasn’t satisfied with me because I got a C in the exam. My classmate Lucy got a C, too. But she praised her. She said Lucy had tried her best and spent most time on English, but I didn’t. It makes me unhappy. I think it’s unfair. Do you have the same problem? What do you think of my English teacher? What should I do? Yours, Tom____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
昌平区初三年级第二次模拟练习十、文段表达 (15分) 根据中英文提示,写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。75. 还有一个多月就要中考了。为取得好成绩,老师让我们思考怎样改进学习,提高学习效率。你是怎样想的?你准备怎样改进自己的学习?& senior high school entrance exam, efficiency (效率), improve, think, find, listen, do, ask, hope______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
燕山学年初四年级二摸考试十、文段表达。(共15分)根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信,信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内。74. 假设你叫李冰,是Tina的好友。今天,你收到了Tina的来信。请根据来信内容写一封回信,针对她的烦恼谈谈你的看法,鼓励她努力学习,并提些好的建议。&
Hello! Tina,Nice to hear from you. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours,Li Bing
参考答案中考十、文段表达74. One possible version&&& I had an experience of sharing. When my family moved, I had to go to a new school and study in a new class. The first test made me so nervous that I failed. I got worried and felt helpless until one of my new classmates came up t o me and asked softly if I was OK. After I told him about my problem, he gave me some advice. From then on, we got to know each other and shared our ideas ,problems, and happiness. We became good friends. Sharing with friends helped me bring back my confidence and fit in with others.
各城区一模北京市东城区学年第二学期初三综合练习(一)十、文段表达(15分)74.&One possible version:He is tall and thin. He likes reading very much&and he is very good at English.. We often went to the library together. We sometimes borrowed the same English book. Whenever I had problems in reading, he would explain to me. My English improved with his help. Now we are leaving school. I often think of the days we spent together. These unforgettable days will be my sweet memories of the last three years. I would like to take the chance to say thank you, my friend.昌平2012初三一模十、74. 参考范文。 A.The drawing competition sounds very interesting to me. There must be many smart pictures and ideas about the near future.What I believe will happen in 2050 is still a question to myself at present. But I guess picture A explains the cities in 2050 better, because almost everyone in the whole world have been trying to do their best to protect the environment for long, such as, driving less, or recycling water. What’s more, our government is working hard for improving our living conditions.As a result, there will be cleaner streets, easier traffic and life in 2050. Do you agree with me?
B.The drawing competition sounds very interesting to me. There must be many smart pictures and ideas about the near future.What I believe will happen in 2050 is still a question to myself at present. But I guess picture B describes the cities in 2050 well. Although some people are trying to save the environment now, there’re still many others having no ideas about the environment protection. For example, I could see a lot of bottles or cans thrown on the way and many fish dying in the dirty rivers. As a result, there won’t be great changes but dirtier in 2050. Do you agree with me?
房山区学年度模拟练习(一)十、文段表达&One possible version:Hi! Li Jing  I’m glad to hear from you. Yes, I have the same problem as you. I think it common that boys make friends with girls. First, you’d better have a talk with your parents and tell them that Jack and you study together and learn from each other. Second, it’s necessary to introduce Jack to your parents and let them know what kind of person he is. What’s more, since you have many friends, you can also study and play with them and your parents will understand you. I hope what I said will help you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours&Lily
密云县2012年初中毕业考试十、文段表达(15分)74.One possible version:&&& Everyone has some free time.Some like watching TV in their free time .Some spend much time playing computer games. I don’t think it’s good for their studies or health.I have some good ways to enjoy myself in my free time. I join some of the interest groups and take part in some social activities.I feel very happy with my friends. Besides I often read some books so that I can get more knowledge. I think it's very helpful to my study.Sometimes I do sports with my classmates at the weekends. It really makes me healthy and strong.What's more if I have time, I often help my parents do some housework. I find doing housework is also a kind of exercise,it makes me happy.I hope everyone can make good use of our free time and make our life rich and colorful.
大兴区2012年中考第一次模拟检测试卷十、文段表达(15分)74. One possible version:It’s our duty to protect our environment. More and more people ride bikes when they go out nowadays. It’s helpful to keep the air clean. I usually ride to school. I only take a bus on a rainy day. On& my bicycle I can breathe the fresh air and do some exercise to keep healthy. On the other hand, I can keep away from the traffic jam and make sure I can arrive at school on time. To my joy, I can also do a bit for keep the air clean by riding a bicycle.I hope everybody will join us and take care of our environment in this way. I believe the air around us will be cleaner with the help of us all.
丰台区学年第二学期初三统一练习十.文段表达& 包含如下主要内容:1)好友的姓名;2)他/她的突出特点;3)留给你印象深刻的一件事; 4)你对你们友谊的展望或期待。 重点信息在第二、三两个点。 例文 Version 1aMy best friend in my middle school is Jack White. He impressed me deeply with his kindness when we met for the first time. I had a fall when we new students lined up on the playground. Jack came over then and helped me. Since then, we have become good friends.& 51 w Tom is not only kind, but also smart. He does well in his studies, although not at the top level, and have time for relaxing activities. He always looks happy. I’ve learned a lot from him.&&&& 36 w I hope to keep this friendship with him as long as I can, because our life needs friendship.&& 18 w&&&&&&&&& (105 w )
My best friend in my middle school life& is Tom White. I still remember the time when we met for the first time. It was on the school playground. I had a fall when all the new students lined up. At the moment, a boy at my side helped me. It was Tom, my classmate. Since then, we have become good friends.& 62 w Tom is very kind and often helps oth er people. Besides, he is smart. He does well in his studies and have time for relaxing activities. He looks happy all the time. When we stay together, we always enjoy our time.&&&& 40 w I hope to keep this friendship with him as long as I can, because I believe our friendship will still be good for my future life.&&&&& 26 w&&& (128)
My best friend in my middle school is Tom White. He impressed me deeply with his kindness when we met for the first time. I had a fall when we new students lined up on the pl ayground. Tom came over then and helped me. Since then, we have become good friends.& 51 w Tom is not only kind, but also smart. He does well in his studies, although not at the top level, and have time for relaxing activities. He always looks happy. I’ve learned quite a little from him.&&&& 37 w I hope to keep this friendship with him as long as I can, because my life needs friendship.&& 18 w (106 w )
2012年初三一模英语& 海淀& 2012.5十、文段表达(共15分)74. One possible version:Learn from ThemNowadays more and more people have done a lot to protect the environment. Yesterday, I was glad to see many students volunteer their time to make our school environment better. Some students picked up the trash on the playground, some students planted the trees, and other students made posters calling on people to lead a low-carbon life. I was moved by what they did. The environmental protection is not only the business of the government, but also the responsibility of each of us. Even a small effort can make a great difference so I made up my mind to learn from them. I will turn off the lights when I leave the room, and I won’t keep the water running when I am not using it. Besides, reusing some old things I plan to throw away will be my choice. What’s more, I will remind people around me to take part in such activities.Action speaks louder than words. Let’s work together!&
北京市怀柔区2012年高级中等学校招生模拟考试(一)十、文段表达(15分)75. &Nowadays, many middle school students prefer to surf on the internet or watch TV all day in their spare time. But they don’t want to do any outdoor activities. I don’t think this is good for us to do so. Instead, we should spend our spare time in a better way. First, we’d better do sports regularly. By doing this, we could not only keep healthy but also relax ourselves. It is also a good idea to go out with our friends. Such as watching movies, climbing hills or joining some clubs. &&& In a word, as middle school students, it is really important to lead a healthy life.
顺义区学年度第二学期九年级第一次统练十、文段表达。(共15分)&&& 74. One possible version:Learn to Smile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I remember a song by Westlife, the first sentence of it is “Just a smile and the rain is gone.”Do you like smiling? I think you should learn to smile .First, learn to smile at yourself when something unpleasant happens in your life. If you fail an exam or you are misunderstood by your friends, don’t be sad. Just smile at yourself . Smiling at yourself brings back your confidence . Sometimes the one who beats you is not others, but yourself. And smile can also keep you healthy. Second, learn to smile at others. It will make you communicate better with people. Smiling at others makes yourself happy as well. In a word, smile is a kind of language belonging to everyone. It passes love and friendship and helps shorten the distance between you and other people. Living with a smile ,every day will be shiny.
通州区初三年级模拟考试十、文段表达74. 参考答案:  English is used widely in the world. I think it’s important for us to learn it well.   English is one of my best subjects. But at the very beginning, I am not good at it. Then I did a lot to improve my English. Firstly, it's very important for me to listen to the teacher carefully in class and make some notes so that I can go over my lessons later. Secondly, I try to catch every chance to practice listening and speaking, both in and out of class. I’m not afraid of making mistakes. I try to read more in English. I believe that nothing is impossible if I put my heart into it.   I am so interested in English that I hope my English teacher will hold an English party or English corner for us. Then we can listen to beautiful English songs and see interesting English films. I think we can not only improve our listening ability but also have more chances to talk with others in English.
北京市平谷区学年第二学期初三统练(一)十、文段表达 (15分)&& 74. One possible version:&&&&& Li Ming is a migrent workers’ child. He is one of my classmates. He came to school in Beijing with his parents two years ago. He met a lot of difficulties here, such as his grades are bad and& some of his classmates won’t work in his group or have a talk with him. He is unhappy with that. & I don’t think they are right. Migrent workers have done a lot for us. They’ve cleaned our city and built roads and buildings for us. We shouldn’t look down upon their children.&I will regard him as one of my friends. I will not only help him with his study but also tell him how to get along with others. If he has time, I’d like to talk about everything with him and tell him to cheer up. (137 words)
2011――2012学年度门头沟区初三第一次综合练习十、文段表达 (共15分)74. Emily将她的烦恼写在了博客上并征求大家的建议。假如你是Chen Lin,请了解她的烦恼并写出你的建议,要求字数在60词左右,建议的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总字数。  建议应包括:(1)孩子应尊重父母(2)父母经验丰富(3)父母的要求是对你的成长有好处的(4)多同父母交流沟通。One possible version:   Hi, Emily. I think it’s lucky for you to have such good parents. I know what your trouble is. I can understand you very well because we are both teenagers. We have the same problems. As children, I think we should respect our parents. They are more experienced and they are responsible. And their demands are good for us. Why not communicate with our parents more often? I hope I can get good news from you soon.
北京市石景山区2012年初三第一次统一练习暨毕业考试十、文段表达(共15分)74. One possible version:&& How I get on well with my classmates&&& My name is Li Ming, a fifteen-year-old boy in Grade 3 in No.1 Middle School. I like making friends and most of my classmates are my good friends.At school, we not only study but also play together. After school we either do homework or have fun together. Besides, we often help each other when we meet difficulties.&&& No man is an island, as the saying goes: a man without friends is an angel without wings. I am sure I can fly higher and farther with the wings of friendship.
北京市西城区2012年初三一模试卷十、文段表达(15分)One possible version:Smiles are beautiful and important. A smile given to the right person at the right time can brighten that person’s day.I was once moved by a smile from my friend. Three years ago, when I made a speech on my first day of class, I was so nervous that I couldn’t say a word. Tony, one of my classmates, sitting in the front row, smiled at me and spoke in a low voice, “Yes, you can.” I was greatly encouraged by his smile. His smile was important because it gave me self-confidence. I will never forget my friend’s smile because I’ve learned that something so simple can make a big difference.
延庆县2012年初三毕业试卷十、文段表达(15分)74.One possible version:Dear Linda,I’m glad to hear from you.Yes, I sometimes have the same problem. First of all, I think you should have a talk with your parents. Maybe they will say you don’t understand them. But at least they will know what you are thinking. Then you can invite your teacher to your home to talk with your parents. Maybe this can change your parents’ ideas. Finally, I think you should let them know that your friends are not so bad as they think. In my opinion, all parents love their children. So try to communicate with them and I’m sure they will understand you.I hope what I said can help you.
北京市朝阳区九年级综合练习(一)十、文段表达 (15分)&&& 74. One possible version:Hi! David,I’m glad to get your letter and I’d like to tell you everything.Our school life has two different sides. On one hand, our teachers are really strict with us. We stay at school for about 7 or 8 hours a day. And we usually spend two hours doing our homework after class. On the other hand, our teachers love us very much, so they want us to be perfect. At school, we study so many subjects and they are both useful and interesting. Our homework helps us review what we’ve learned in class. It’s really necessary.In a word, our school life is busy but happy. I enjoy my school life very much.I hope what I’ve said can help you.&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Li
各城区二模
丰台区学年第二学期初三期末第二次统一练习十.文段表达& 参考答案例文 Road safety is important for every student, especially for the new comers from other countries or places.For the safety of our new friends, I’d like to tell you first about top two causes of the student accidents that happened here last year. Most of them happened just because some students ran the red light, then because they crossed roads carelessly, like not using the crosswalk or listening to music while walking across.& Those accidents have taught us a big lesson. So please follow the road safety rules while you’re using the road. For example, do not run the red light anytime. Use a crosswalk to cross a road. Look both ways carefully when you are crossing a road.That’s all for my story and tips. I hope they can be of some help to your safety. At the end, I wish you all a pleasant, safe life here.&&& 132& w
Version 2 …For the safety of our new friends, I’d like to tell you first about top two causes of the student accidents that happened here last year. Most of them happened first because some students ran the red light, then because they crossed roads carelessly. Those accidents have taught us a big lesson. So please follow the road safety rules while you’re on the road. For example, do not run the red light anytime. Use a crosswalk to cross a road. Look both ways carefully before you go across. &All this is good for your road safety. Do remember it anytime. At the end, I wish you all a pleasant, safe life here.&&& 112& w
房山区学年第二学期初三期末第二次统一练习十.文段表达& 参考答案例文 Road safety is important for every student, especially for the new comers from other countries or places.F or the safety of our new& friends, I’d like to tell you first about top two causes of the student accidents that happened here last year. Most of them happened just because some students ran the red light, then because they crossed roads carelessly, like not using the crosswalk or listening to music while walking across.& Those accidents have taught us a big lesson. So please follow the road safety rules while you’re using the road. For example, do not run the red light anytime. Use a crosswalk to cross a road. Look both ways carefully when you are crossing a road.That’s all for my story and tips. I hope they can be of some help to your safety. At the end, I wish you all a pleasant, safe life here.&&& 132& w Version 2 …For the safety of our new friends, I’d like to tell you first about top two causes of the student accidents that happened here last year. Most of them happened first because some students ran the red light, then because they crossed roads carelessly. Those accidents have taught us a big lesson. So please follow the road safety rules while you’re on the road. For example, do not run the red light anytime. Use a crosswalk to cross a road. Look both ways carefully before you go across. &All this is good for your road safety. Do remember it anytime. At the end, I wish you all a pleasant, safe life here.&&& 112& w
北京市东城区学年第二学期初三综合练习(二)十、文段表达 (15分)74.&One possible version:Hi!Alice,Sometimes I have the same problem. And I think you need to communicate with your parents.First, ask your parents for more information about the family party and decide which is more important for you. Second, tell your parents what you think about it. If you decide not to go to the family party, you’d better tell them that you love them and other family members very much. Last but not least, be polite when refusing the invitation. It’s always necessary to think carefully before making a decision. I hope what I said can help you.
2012北京市海淀区九年级第二学期期末练习(英语二模)十、文段表达(共15分)74. One possible version:Dear Jack,&& I’m glad to hear from you. It’s my honor to be with you and show you around Beijing. Now I will tell you about my plan for your two-day stay here.On the first day, I am going to take you to my school and study with me. In the morning, you can choose 3 classes to listen to. In the afternoon, there will be different kinds of clubs after class. I am sure you will fall in love with my school. &&& On the second day, I plan to have a bus tour to enjoy the sights of Beijing. We will get off at Tian’an Men Square, where we can feel the perfect mixture of the past and the present. After walking on the magnificent square, we can visit the Palace Museum. Here you can see some wonderful buildings and learn about Chinese history better.& So, what’s your decision? I just can’t wait to meet you and you’re always welcome!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,Li Fei
顺义区2012届初三第二次统一练习十、文段表达。(共15分)&&& 74. (略)北京市朝阳区九年级综合练习(二)十、文段表达 (15分)&&& 74. One possible version:I’m happy to talk about my English. I’ve learned English for about nine years. Now I’m good at reading and writing, but a little weak in listening and speaking. In my opinion, English is useful and important, so we should learn it well. In fact, it’s not difficult to learn if we work hard at it in proper ways. In order to improve my English, I’m going to watch English TV programs and listen to English songs in my free time. Besides I’ll try to speak English as much as possible. I’m sure I’ll make progress in listening and speaking in the future.
怀柔区学年第二学期初三期末第二次统一练习十.文段表达& 参考答案例文 Road safety is important for every student, especially for the new comers from other countries or places.F or the safety of our new& friends, I’d like to tell you first about top two causes of the student accidents that happened here last year. Most of them happened just because some students ran the red light, then because they crossed roads carelessly, like not using the crosswalk or listening to music while walking across.& Those accidents have taught us a big lesson. So please follow the road safety rules while you’re using the road. For example, do not run the red light anytime. Use a crosswalk to cross a road. Look both ways carefully when you are crossing a road.That’s all for my story and tips. I hope they can be of some help to your safety. At the end, I wish you all a pleasant, safe life here.&&& 132& w
Version 2 …For the safety of our new friends, I’d like to tell you first about top two causes of the student accidents that happened here last year. Most of them happened first because some students ran the red light, then because they crossed roads carelessly. Those accidents have taught us a big lesson. So please follow the road safety rules while you’re on the road. For example, do not run the red light anytime. Use a crosswalk to cross a road. Look both ways carefully before you go across. &All this is good for your road safety. Do remember it anytime. At the end, I wish you all a pleasant, safe life here.&&& 112& w
密云县2012年初三第二次综合检测十、文段表达(15分)74.One possible version:Dear Mike,&&& I have received your e-mail recently. I can understand you.I think you are right.I hope you can get ready to help others as possible as you can.I can give you some advice. First when you meet such things,you'd better call110 to ask the policeman for help.Besides you should try to explain to his daughter,I think maybe she didn't know the reason and just was too worried. What's more, don't think more about that, I think you did right,sooner or later she will understand you and thank you.&&& I hope you can go on helping people in trouble.I'm sure if everyone can give a hand to others,the world will become more and more beautiful.
I wish you are happy all the time!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
北京市石景山区2012年初三第二次统一练习& 十、文段表达(共15分)74. One possible version:&&
Hi! Linda,&I’m glad to hear from you.&Yes. We have had the same talk before.&As for me, I usually revise my lessons after I finfish my homework. And when I have some problems in my study, I will ask my teachers or classmates for help. What’s more, I often read some English newspapers to improve my reading skills.I think good learning habits are very important. It can not only help us succeed in our study, but also help us grow up as a person. But if we can’t keep on doing something, we may not develop good learning habits. I hope what I said can help you.Yours,Li Hua
延庆县2012年第二次模拟考试试卷初三英语十、文段表达(15分)74.One possible version:In the lake of my memories, there is a photo which always shines like a pearl. It’s a gift from my former teachers and classmates in Shanghai C the best one I’ve ever got. Before I came to Beijing, they gave me this photo. I was shocked that the photo was taken a year ago during our spring outing. All my teachers and classmates were in the photo. At the back of the picture, there are 48 signatures and best wishes from them. I read them one by one. I didn’t realize that my tears were running down my cheeks until my friends hugged me. I love this special present so much because it shows me the wonderful time which I spent with my dear classmates and teachers. Besides, it is their wishes that fill my heart with love and warmth all the time. I’ll always treasure it as the most valuable pearl in the world.&&& (155 words) &
北京市平谷区学年第二学期初三统练(二)十、文段表达 (15分)&& 74. One possible version:&&& Hi! Helen, && I don’t think you’re right. Students should pay attention to study. Mobile phones are not necessary for us. They’re not like books and pens. You should understand your parents and do what they ask. Now public phones can be found everywhere. If you have to make a phone call, you may use them. You’d better have a talk with them and tell them you don’t ask them for it any longer. Work hard on your lessons and read more interesting books. You may also tell your problem to your teachers and friends. I’m sure they’ll help you. &If you have more questions, please ask me.Yours, Jing
北京市通州区初中毕业统一考试十、文段表达66. I have the same problem as you. I can understand you. But I don’t think your idea is right. She wasn’t satisfied with you because she thought you should work harder. She is strict with you. It’s good for your study. I think you had better spend more time on your study, and try to improve your English. Your teacher will be pleased when you have a great progress. As a student, we should work hard at our lessons and try to understand our teachers.
昌平区初三年级第二次模拟练习十.75. Senior high school entrance exam is coming soon. Our teacher asked us to think how to improve our learning and get better efficiency. I think it important and necessary to do so. I have learned a lot in school. I’ll go over what I have learned and find out where my difficulties are according my revision plan. And then I’ll ask my teacher and classmates for help. Keeping healthy and good mood will also do good. I hope I will get good scores and enter my ideal school. (88)
燕山学年初四年级二摸考试十、文段表达。(共15分)Hello! Tina,Nice to hear from you. I’m glad that you’ve got full marks in the Physical Test. Now the final exams are coming. Most students have the same problem as yours, so I can understand you. I think doing homework is necessary and useful. Listening to teachers carefully in class is only the first step. By doing homework, we can review what we have learned in class. So if you want to do the things you like, try to make full use of your time. It’s also a good idea to talk about your problem with your teachers. I’m sure they will help you. Work hard and you will enjoy your life. Yours,Li Bing 文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 每天一篇英语短文 的文章

随机推荐