() jane () lucy like fiying kites in the sky

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Some children are flying kites near the river. T..
阅读理解。
&&&& Some children are flying kites near the river. They are very high and Peter can see them in the classroom. His mother's friend Mrs White comes to see his mother this morning and brings a kite to him. She gives it to him after lunch. It looks like a bird. He wants to fly it but his mother doesn't let him do so. &&&& "It's time to go to school," says the woman,"or you will be late for class. You can play it after school." The boy is sorry, but he says goodbye to Mrs White and goes to school. Now he's in the classroom but he's looking out. He doesn't listen to Miss Black. She writes something on the blackboard and then turns to the class. &&&& "Name nine things with milk in them, Peter," she says. &&&& The boy doesn't hear her and still sits there. A boy after him taps his back and he understands it. He stands up and Miss Black asks him the question again. He thinks for some time and then says, "Yes, madam, tea, coffee, cake and… er… six cows."
1. Where is Peter when some children are flying kites?
A. Near the river. B. In the classroom. C. At home. D. At Mrs White's home.
2. Mrs White comes to see Peter's mother _________.
A. this morning B. this evening C. after lunch D. this afternoon
3. Mother lets Peter fly the kite after school and _________.
A. tells him to go to school B. tells him to do the homework C. they begin to have lunch first D. tells him to listen to the teacher
4. Peter looks out of the classroom, so _________.
A. he wants to go home B. he can answer the question C. he doesn't hear Miss Black D. he can fly a kite
5. Peter only knows _________.
A. six cows B. three things with milk in it C. how to fly a kite D. tea and coffee
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:江苏期中题
1-5&&&& BAACB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Some children are flying kites near the river. T..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Some children are flying kites near the river. T..”考查相似的试题有:
235401714831346856912269144166368放风筝 Flying Kites
Now I am in winter holiday, I am so happy, I can have fun with my friends. My friends and I make the deal that when the wind comes, we will go to the park and fly kites. Today the wind finally comes, after finishing breakfast, I go the park with my friends. We take out our kites, mine are butterfly, my friends are birds, all are so funny. I start to let my kite fly, but it could not, so I run faster and faster, then my kite flies, I go let go it gradually. A few minutes later, my friends’ kites are also flying. Seeing our kites flying, I feel so free. Today, I have a great time.
现在我已经放寒假了,我很开心,可以和朋友们玩。朋友们和我约定风来了,我们就去公园放风筝。今天风终于来了,早饭过后,我和朋友们去公园。我们拿出自己的风筝,我的是蝴蝶样,朋友的是鸟的样子,都很有趣。我开始让风筝飞,但是飞不起来,因此我跑得越来越快,风筝终于飞起来了,我慢慢放飞。不一会儿,朋友们的风筝也飞起来了。看到我们的风筝飞着,我觉得很自由。今天,我玩得很开心。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有Flying kites is f___.Id like that._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Flying kites is f___.Id like that.
Flying kites is f___.Id like that.
Flying kites is 【fun】.Id like that.放风筝很有趣,我要去.当前位置: &
flying kite是什么意思
中文翻译放风筝:&&&&adj. 1.飞的,飞行的,飞行员的。 2.飘扬的,飞舞 ...:&&&&n. 1.【动物;动物学】鸢。 2.骗子;流氓,光棍。 ...
例句与用法1.Almost every child has the experience of flying kite差不多每个孩子都放过风筝。 2.Flying kites captive balloons model aircraft飘放风筝系留气球放飞模型飞机3.There are three boys over there . they are flying kites那边有三个男孩。他们在放风筝。 4.Would you like to fly kites with me ? yes , i ' d like to你想和我一起去放风筝吗?很愿意。 5.Tom sometimes flies kite with his classmates after school汤姆有时放学后与同学一起放风筝6.Flying kites , model airplanes and balloons飘放风筝、模型飞机及气球7.My two friends and i were flying kites我的朋友和我一起放风筝。 8.Spring is the best season to fly kites春天是放风筝的最好时节。 9.Would you like to fly kites with me ? yes , i would like to你想和我一起去放风筝吗?是的,很愿意。 10.Flying kites , model airplanes and balloons interests hobbies飘放风筝、模型飞机及气球(兴趣及嗜好) &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 fly kites 的文章

随机推荐