It has been almost 20 years___we werebeen togetherr

- I can hardly believe my eyes. Is that you, Lucy?- Yes. It has been almost 20 years______ we were together.
_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
- I can hardly believe my eyes. Is that you, Lucy?- Yes. It has been almost 20 years______ we were together.
- I can hardly believe my eyes. Is that you, Lucy?- Yes. It has been almost 20 years______ we were together.大学英语!One aim of China's economic reform is to separate enterprises from the government.It has been implemented for almost 20 years,but breakthoughs______.A.have yet to be made B.have yet to make C.have been made yet D.to have yet made 可是_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大学英语!One aim of China's economic reform is to separate enterprises from the government.It has been implemented for almost 20 years,but breakthoughs______.A.have yet to be made B.have yet to make C.have been made yet D.to have yet made 可是
大学英语!One aim of China's economic reform is to separate enterprises from the government.It has been implemented for almost 20 years,but breakthoughs______.A.have yet to be made B.have yet to make C.have been made yet D.to have yet made 可是我选了C!
yet 有还没来、还没发生、有待发生的意思,常与带to的词组(如be to,have to)合用.这句话是想说政企分开搞了20年还没取得重大突破,所以选A是对的.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 happy together 的文章

随机推荐