你认为世界上最好的车是什么悲伤的事是什么?用英语写作

你现在的位置 : &
儿童英语小故事:最悲伤的事
  以下是英语网为大家整理的关于《儿童英语小故事:最悲伤的事》,供大家学习参考!
  比尔,吉姆,和史考特参加一埸会议,并且在一栋七十五层摩天大楼的顶楼合住一间大套房。在一整天的会议之后,他们非常惊讶地听说他们饭店的电梯坏掉了,他们必须要爬七十五层楼梯回到他们的房间。比尔对吉姆和史考特说,让我把精神集中在有趣的事情上,来打发这件令人不爽快又单调乏味的苦差事。前二十五层我来说笑话,后二十五层吉姆可以唱歌,剩下的路程史考特可以说些悲哀的故事。到了二十六层,比尔停止说笑话,吉姆开始唱歌。到了五十一层,吉姆停止唱歌,史考特开始说些悲哀的故事。他说:&首先,我要说我的悲哀的故事,我把房间钥匙留在车子e了!&
  Bill,Jim,and Scott were at a convention together and were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75 story sky-scraper. After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear
  that the elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim and Scott, let's break the monotony of this
  unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can tell sad stories the rest of the way. At
  the 26th floor Bill stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. & I will tell my saddest story first,& he said.
  &I left the room key in the car!&
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐Liaohe Group
大家都在背:
1. Wengquangou boron - iron deposit occurred within the rocks of Lieryu Formation in Liaohe Group, early Proterozoic.
翁泉沟硼铁矿床赋存于早元古宙辽河群里尔峪组.
来自互联网
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
Liaohe Group
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:deuteron capture
['dju:t?r?n 'kaept??]
['dut??rɑn 'kaept??]
大家都在背:
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
deuteron capture
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:英语翻译夜深人静 我把音乐开到心灵能听得到的地方世界上最悲伤的事 不是孔雀东南飞 而是一觉醒来 物是人非在这个喧嚣的城市大家是不是已经将自己演变成面具下的陌生人思绪这个东西 是可怕的 越是在夜深_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译夜深人静 我把音乐开到心灵能听得到的地方世界上最悲伤的事 不是孔雀东南飞 而是一觉醒来 物是人非在这个喧嚣的城市大家是不是已经将自己演变成面具下的陌生人思绪这个东西 是可怕的 越是在夜深
夜深人静 我把音乐开到心灵能听得到的地方世界上最悲伤的事 不是孔雀东南飞 而是一觉醒来 物是人非在这个喧嚣的城市大家是不是已经将自己演变成面具下的陌生人思绪这个东西 是可怕的 越是在夜深人静时 越显得那样苍白
In the dead of night I turn the music up to the heart can hearThe world's most sad thing is not the Peacock Flying Southeastbut wake up somewhere elseIn this noisy city we Is it right?Have their evolved under the mask of strangersThis stuff is horrible thoughts more is in the dead of night more appear so pale
夜深人静 我把音乐开到心灵能听得到的地方世界上最悲伤的事
不是孔雀东南飞
而是一觉醒来 物是人非 在这个喧嚣的城市大家是不是已经将自己演变成面具下的陌生人 思绪这个东西 是可怕的 越是在夜深人静时 越显得那样苍白
Night I put the music open to mind where you can hear in the world the most sad thing is not the peacock flies southeast but things when you wake up in the noisy city we don't you have evolved into thinking this thing under the mask of strangers is more and the more terrible in the still of the night so pale
Night where I turn to the heart can listen to the musicThe saddest thing in the World Is Not A Peacock Flying southeast But when I woke upIs everybody in this noisy city has evolved into a stranger in the mask itself thought this thing was the more terrible in the always looked like pale in the still of the night
Night I put the music open to mind where you can hearThe saddest thing in the world is not the peacock flies southeast, but wake up much transformedIn the noisy city we don't you have evolved into under the mask of strangersThought this thing is terrible the more the more the pale in the still of the night

我要回帖

更多关于 世界上最贵的车是什么 的文章

随机推荐