一首英文歌,鸭王里面的英文歌有一句歌词大概是you gonna gonna gonna

有一首英文歌 有一句歌词,求歌名???谢谢 Just gonna see never That&s alright because I can·····
有一首英文歌 有一句歌词,求歌名???谢谢 Just gonna see never That&s alright because I can·····
不知道你说的是不是《love the way you lie》不过他是just gonna stand here and watch burn~~~
的感言:谢谢 是的 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家【Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You】_Westlife-Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You
《Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You》 - Westlife
Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You相关MV推荐
《Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You》歌词
- Westlife
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You-Westlife
If I had to live my life without you near me
没有什么能改变我对你的爱 如果我生活在没有你陪伴的世界
The days would all be empty
白天都会变得很空虚
The nights would seem so long
夜晚会变得很漫长
With you I see forever oh so clearly
和你在一起我能清楚地看到未来
I might have been in love before
我可能曾经有过爱
But it never felt this strong
但是我从不认为它很重要
Our dreams are young and we both know
我们都知道我们的梦想很年轻
They'll take us where we want to go
它们能带我们去我们想去的地方
Hold me now touch me now
立即抱紧我,立即触碰我
I don't want to live without you
我不想生活在没有你的地方
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
You oughta know by now how much I love you
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
One thing you can be sure of
有一件事你可以确定
I never ask for more than your love
我从没对你的爱要求太多
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
The world may change my whole life throug but
只有你能改变我的整个生活
但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱
If the road ahead is not so easy
如果前方的路不再平坦
Our love will lead a way for us
我们的爱会为我们引导方向
Like a guiding star
像一颗启明星
I'll be there for you if you should need me
我会等候在你需要我的地方
You don't have change a thing
你不必改变什么
I love you just the way you are
我按照你的方式爱你
So come with me and share the view
跟我来 分享眼前的风景
I'll help you see forever too
我会永远帮助你欣赏
Hold me now touch me now
立即抱紧我 立即触碰我
I don't want to live without you
我不想生活在没有你的地方
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
有一件事你可以确定
我从没对你的爱要求太多
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
只有你能改变我的整个生活
但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱
但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
只有你能改变我的整个生活
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
有一件事你可以确定
我从没对你的爱要求太多
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
只有你能改变我的整个生活
但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱
但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱
你现在应当知道我有多爱你
有一件事你可以确定
我从没对你的爱要求太多
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For Westlife
没有什么能改变我对你的爱
Westlife的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Westlife的相似歌手
听Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You的人也喜欢听
没有找到和Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You相似的歌曲
歌曲榜Top10英文歌歌词有一句just gonna stand there and watch me burn 但不是love the way you lie
英文歌歌词有一句just gonna stand there and watch me burn 但不是love the way you lie 100
不是love the way you lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
全是女的唱的么?love the way you lie 有两个版本的
两个版本有两个歌名吗
你查一下Jemma Pixie Hixo版的love the way you lie
其他回答 (3)
&Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱Eminem]I can’t tell you what it really is我说不出来它到底是什么I can only tell you what it feels like我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe现在我的气管像被堵住一样I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉High off the law, drunk from my hate,借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate我就像这溺水一样,越是挣扎就越窒息And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她拯救了我She f**ing hates me and I love it. 我爱她恨我的感觉。Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you等等!你要去哪儿?我要离开你。No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back.不,你不能走。回来吧 我们重新来过!Here we go again我们重新来过。It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。 I’m superman with the wind at his back我就像超人一样无往不利!Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap她就像超人的白痴女友,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name这人又是谁?我连他名字都不知道I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again我揍了他 ,告诉她我再也不会妥协了I guess I don’t know my own strength连我自己都不知道我有多强硬[Chrous][Eminem]You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?When you’re with ‘em 当你和他们在一起的时候You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么Got that warm fuzzy feeling慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em呵~那些你们曾经的欢乐时光Now you’re getting f^%king sick of looking at him现在你看对方一眼都感觉恶心You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情。Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,恶语相加You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他Throw him down pin him你在蹂躏着他,像用针一样刺痛他So lost in the moments when you’re in them如此沉迷般的伤害着对方It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你So they say you’re best to go your separate ways它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday他们大概不知道今日是非是引昨日而起Yesterday is over it’s a different day如果以前的事没发生就不会这样Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺 Next time you show restraint下次你要克制自己You don’t get another chance不然你们之间就没有机会了Life is no Nintendo game生活不像打游戏But you lied again然而你又食言了Now you get to watch her leave out the window现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会I guess that’s why they call it window pane我想这也就是所谓的遗憾吧 ??[Chorus][Eminem]Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean现在我明白了他说的事与愿违、口是心非And we fall back into the same patterns same routine我们又回到了原来的套路上But your temper’s just as bad as mine is你脾气跟我一样坏You’re the same as me你跟我一样But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过Baby, please come back宝贝,回来吧。It wasn’t you, baby it was me好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano也许我们就像是水火相容的结果All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧。Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?I told you this is my fault我都说了,这都是我的错。Look me in the eye ball过来看着我的眼睛。Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time.There won’t be no next time我绝不会再发火再动手了,决不会了I apologize even though I know its lies我明知道我的道歉是谎话I’m tired of the games I just want her back我受够这场争执了,我只想让她回来。I know I’m a liar我知道我就是个骗子If she ever tries to f^$%ing leave again但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……
我刚想说是。怎么歌词那么接近,纠节。
难道不是?
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一首英文歌 词大概是Hey baby you baby know......
歌曲:Hey Baby 歌手:Crazy Frog
Hey Baby歌词 hey,hey,baby,i wanna know if you be my girl
(woo,you know those things quite the ......)
hey ,hey,baby, i wanna know if you be my girl
when i saw you walking down the street
i said that kind of girl going on like the me
she is so pretty launching fire
i'm gonna making my own mind
hey ,hey ,baby ,i wanna konw if you be my girl
(woo,you know those things quite ......)
hey ,hey ,baby,i wanna know if you be my girl
when you turning walking
歌曲:Hey Baby 歌手:Crazy Frog
Hey Baby歌词 hey,hey,baby,i wanna know if you be my girl
(woo,you know those things quite the ......)
hey ,hey,baby, i wanna know if you be my girl
when i saw you walking down the street
i said that kind of girl going on like the me
she is so pretty launching fire
i'm gonna making my own mind
hey ,hey ,baby ,i wanna konw if you be my girl
when you turning walking away
that is when i want to say
come on ,baby ,give me a word
i wanna know i wanna know
when you turning walking away
that is when i want to say
come on ,baby ,give me a word
i wanna konw if you be my girl
hey ,hey,baby,i wanna know if you be my girl
大家还关注找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
08-12-20 & 发布
say goodbye
歌手:brooke allison
专辑:the kiss-off (goodbye)
Written by:Mark portmann / allan richOnce in every lifeSomeone steals your heartAnd you are forever changedEven when you must partYou find it hard to leaveThe feelings aren't goneBut a voice inside is telling youBrooke AllisonYou can't hold onSo say goodbye oh i can't say that i won't cryCause i'm so gladFor everything we hadThe good and badSay goodbyeJust look at meYou'll know that i… still love you soEven though we have to say goodbyeNo matter where you areWherever that may beI will always have you hereDeep in the heart of meWe will always have the memories….remember whenChorusYou've got your life and you know i've got mineBut we will always beForever intertwinedOur hearts know thatIt would be wrong to staySo beforeYou turn and walk awayChorusYou'll know that i have one last wishOne last kissBefore we say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
你说的女生也许不是原唱: 楼否me 很怀疑是follow me Follow Me 歌手:Uncle Cracker 专辑:Double Wide Follow Me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you, I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm not worried bout the ring you wear Cause as long as I know one knows than nobody can care You're feelin guilty and I'm well aware But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me Won't give you money I can't give you the sky Your better off if you don't ask why I'm not the reason that you go astray And we'll be alright if you don't ask me stay I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singing Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me 或者 say goodbye 歌手:barry manilow 专辑:here at the mayflower Who is she? this beautiful creature insisting on being alone? it would all make sense if you could hear her on the phone: hello,who's there? oh no how'd you find me I gotta go don't wanna hear another lie you tell me that you love me and you promise that you'll change you broke my heart this time we're through now say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye I take you back and then you go and hurt me I've had enough I'm such a fool I don't know why I've got to start my life again it's over can't you see this time it's done it's really done please say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye and the nights are gonna get easier that's what they say see, sometimes I don't even think about you I don't even dream about you sometimes I don't even miss you night and day say goodbye please say goodbye baby it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye if you love me if you love me say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
[ti:never say goodbye][ar:never say goodbye][al:ep单曲]never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我很想忘记你却停不住爱你写怎样的结局在爱情故事里(mario) and we the best aint no need to stress范超文赫 aint no need to impress说什么我是你的你的耐心听我说呵 non stop you are just a very good friendyo call it a fling or a love thingi don't care i can handle any drama that you bring.不要怕别再发呆坦白别再骗我你的心里还有我吗告诉我在想我吗my baby love love lovebaby you are right tight all night that's righti am still in love with you hey别总是怀疑我的每句话 ohi'm still in love with you heylet me hear you say hey hey hey相信你和我的约定别再浪费我们最完美的激情时光我对你一如既往不要让我失望only u missing youbaby 1,2,3,4 i got the mic checkdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good bye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我可以忘记你你保重你自己写怎样的结局在爱情故事里you never say good bye (come on come on)我不让你离开(wana ride with the homie right?)你是否在想她(wana get right then get high )我应该伤心吗(ride with me ill ride with you)我很想忘记你(you go down on me ill go down on you)却停不住爱你(yeah~)写怎样的结局(just me and you come on)在爱情故事里(one more time now)don't you let me go (say what)don't you let me down (one more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againlet me hear u say hey hey hey我想问在你心里别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系休想你在骗我yo 我知道我喜欢你非常温柔非常能够给我超感享受 kids flow is incredible我想问在你心里你别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系 baby never say goodbye yea~
请登录后再发表评论!
是不是AIR supply空气补给的 Goodbye Goodbye by Air supply I can see the pain living in your eyes And I know how hard you try You deserve to have so much more I can feel your heart and I sympathize And I\'ll never criticize all you\'ve ever meant to my life I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You deserve the chance at the kind of love I\'m not sure I\'m worthy of Losing you is painful to me I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to try now it\'s gonna hurt us both it\'s no other way than to say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
是NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TURE
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌里面有one two 的文章

随机推荐