一首英文歌 一个女的连续唱了几遍one two three four

一首英文歌曲,开始唱one two three four five,然后歌曲中有几个女性的名字。很想知道是什么歌曲_百度知道
一首英文歌曲,开始唱one two three four five,然后歌曲中有几个女性的名字。很想知道是什么歌曲
边他只唱了one two three four five..,没有什么six.懂
s all good let me dump itplease set in the trumpeta little bit of monica in my lifea little bit of erica by my sidea little bit of rita is all i needa little bit of tina is what i seea little bit of sandra in the suna little bit of mary all night longa little bit of jessica here i ama little bit of you makes me you&#39, fiveeverybody in the car so come on let're gettin's rideto the liqueur-store around the corner.5吧.5lou bega it&#39?歌词;re mani do all to fall in love with a girl like youyou can't hide you and mere mana little bit of monica in my lifea little bit of erica by my sidea little bit of rita is all i needa little bit of tina is what i seea little bit of sandra in the suna little bit of mary all night longa little bit of jessica here i ama little bit of you makes me you&#39: mambo no, sandra and ritaand as i continue you know they' sweeterso what can i do i really beg you my lordto me flirtin's just like a sportanything fly it&#39,the boys say they want some gin and juicebut i really don&#39,t run and you can&#39,t wannabeerbust like i had last weeki must stay deep 're manjump up and down and move it all aroundshake your head to the sound put your hands an the groundtake one step left and one step rightone to the front and one to the sideclap your hands once and clap your hands twiceand if it looks like this then you doin' it righta little bit of monica in my lifea little bit of erica by my sidea little bit of rita is all i needa little bit of tina is what i seea little bit of sandra in the suna little bit of mary all night longa little bit of jessica here i ama little bit of you makes me you'cause talk is a cheapi like angela, pamela是Lou Bega-Mambo No
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
Creepin’ Up On You
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌名,开头一个女音说:one two three 是一个女生唱的,中间也有男生唱。
一首英文歌名,开头一个女音说:one two three 是一个女生唱的,中间也有男生唱。 10
就是这个网址里的这首歌
补充:有没有Killing Me DJ的中英对照准确度高的歌词,谢谢。
糖果盒子-《Killing Me DJ》
Killing Me DJ 杀死我DJKilling me DJ with another sad song 用另一首悲伤的歌曲让我死去吧DJKIlling me with another sad love song 用另一首悲伤的爱情之歌I'm ten feet under now 我现在情绪很低落Singing whoah whoah yeah yeah... 唱着喔喔耶耶I'm gonna burn your letters th emorning 早上我会烧掉你的信Put all our landing picture in a box 把我们所有的合照收在盒子里But till then 但到那时I just need my time 我只需要独处的时间Before I face the end 在有勇气面对分手之前Killing me DJ with another sad song 用另一首悲伤的歌让我死去吧DJKIlling me with another sad love song 用另一首悲伤的爱情之歌I'm ten feet under now 现在我的情绪非常低落Singing whoah whoah yeah yeah... 唱着喔喔耶耶If I could turn back time 如果我能让时间倒转I would do it again 我会再做一次ohh yeah yeah whoah whoah 哦耶耶喔喔If icoIf I could turn back time 如果我能让时间倒转I would do it again 我会再做一次ohh yeah yeah whoah whoah 哦耶耶喔喔I would do it again 如果能在做一次Another mistake for me to live thru 生活中犯的另一个错误But I already knew that heroes fall 但我已知道男主角已不在If I Could turn backtime 如果我能让时间倒转I ould do it agahin 我会再做一次Killing me DJ with another sad song 用另一首悲伤的歌让我死去吧DJKIlling me with another sad love song 用另一首悲伤的爱情之歌I'm ten feet under now 现在我的情绪非常低落Singing whoah whoah yeah yeah... 唱着喔喔耶耶Just gimme some time 就给我一些时间
的感言:谢谢。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求英文歌开头是一段旋律后就是男唱,One ,One
一段旋律后就是女的yes
yes ou wo_百度知道
求英文歌开头是一段旋律后就是男唱,One ,One
一段旋律后就是女的yes
提问者采纳
creepin up on you 一定是
提问者评价
您真是太强啦!!加分给您!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首女生唱的英文歌的歌词开头是one two three , 后面有很多na na na 跪求啊、、、、_百度知道
有一首女生唱的英文歌的歌词开头是one two three , 后面有很多na na na 跪求啊、、、、
、、开头是one two three
提问者采纳
//m?word=one+two+three+%B2%BC%C0%BC%C4%DD&lm=-1&f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=" target="_blank">http://mp3是不是布兰妮的 3 one two three britney spears 听一下看看吧<a href="http://mp3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
托马斯和他的朋友
没错 开头曲
是集体唱的
还是单个唱的
女组,好像没有前奏,一开始就是one two three ,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询