walkshamestep off歌词中文翻译译

Just as I Am中文歌词 有分追加我不要机翻译的
可以自己翻译
完成追加50分I've had a lot of big dreamsI've made a lot of bad movesI know you could walk away But you never doI've met a lot of cold heartsI've learned to smile an_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
可以自己翻译
完成追加50分I've had a lot of big dreamsI've made a lot of bad movesI know you could walk away But you never doI've met a lot of cold heartsI've learned to smile an
可以自己翻译
完成追加50分I've had a lot of big dreamsI've made a lot of bad movesI know you could walk away But you never doI've met a lot of cold heartsI've learned to smile and deceiveI know I'm hard to be around But you never leaveI'm not easy to understandBut you hold out your handAnd you say you love me Just as I amYou always treat me The best that you canYou say you want me need me Love me babyJust as I am just as I amI've made a lot of heartachesI've found a lot of closed doorsWhen all the others turn awayYou love me more You love me moreI'm not easy to understand But you hold out your handAnd you say you love me Just as I amYou always treat me The best that you canYou say you want me need meLove me baby Just as I am just as I amI want to love forever To keep our world togetherAnd be the best that I can beBaby every time the world caves in on meAnd you say you love me Just as I amYou always treat me The best that you canYou say you want me need meLove me baby Just as I am just as I am
Just as I Am
Air Supply我已经做了很多很多瑰丽伟大的梦我已经走了很多步错棋我知道你可以离开我但是你从不曾这样我遇到过很多很多冰冷的心我已经学会微笑和欺骗我知道我很难做到围绕在你的左右但是你从不曾离去我知道我不容易被读懂但是你伸出了你的手而且你说你爱我只因为我是我你总是...
I've had a lot of big dreams我曾经有过许多伟大的梦想I've made a lot of bad moves我曾经走过无数错误的路途I know you could walk away But you never do我知道你可以离开 但你从未离我而去I've met a lot of cold hearts我遇到过很多冰冷的心I...
I've had a lot of big dreams我曾经有过许多伟大的梦想I've made a lot of bad moves我曾经走过无数错误的路途I know you could walk away But you never do我知道你可以离开 但你从未离我而去I've met a lot of cold hearts我遇到过很多冰冷的心I...Call Me Maybe 歌词中文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
Call Me Maybe 歌词中文翻译
加​拿​大​偶​像​季​军​C​a​r​l​y​ ​R​a​e​ ​J​e​p​s​e​n​轻​快​节​奏​俏​皮​新​单​《​C​a​l​l​ ​M​e​ ​M​a​y​b​e​》​的​歌​词​中​文​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢《Eyes》中文歌词,帮翻译Rogue Wave--Eyes Missed the last train home, Birds pass by to tell me that I'm not alone. Overpushing myself to finish this part, Handle a lot, One I thing I miss, It's in your eyes, In your eyes (6) Have you seen th_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
《Eyes》中文歌词,帮翻译Rogue Wave--Eyes Missed the last train home, Birds pass by to tell me that I'm not alone. Overpushing myself to finish this part, Handle a lot, One I thing I miss, It's in your eyes, In your eyes (6) Have you seen th
《Eyes》中文歌词,帮翻译Rogue Wave--Eyes Missed the last train home, Birds pass by to tell me that I'm not alone. Overpushing myself to finish this part, Handle a lot, One I thing I miss, It's in your eyes, In your eyes (6) Have you seen this film? It reminds me of walking through the avenues. Washing my hands, Attachment scared, Land on the Ground, One thing I miss, It's in your eyes, In your eyes (6)
Rogue Wave--Eyes 游逛着——眼睛Missed the last train home, 错过了最后一班火车回家Birds pass by to tell me that I'm not alone. 鸟儿飞过,告诉我并不孤独Overpushing myself to finish this part,一切都似乎在逼我赶紧结束 Handle a lot, 有太多烦人的琐事要处理One I thing I miss,有样东西,我已经失去It's in your eyes, 我能看到,它在你的双眼中In your eyes (6) 在你的双眼中Have you seen this film?你看过这部电影吗? It reminds me of walking through the avenues. 它让我回想起往昔一幅幅画面:在林荫大道上散步Washing my hands, 清洗双手Attachment scared,惊吓 Land on the Ground,回归现实One thing I miss, 有样东西,我已经失去It's in your eyes,我能看到,它在你的双眼中 In your eyes (6)在你的双眼中 ps: Attachment scared,这句不是很懂Walk of Shame
[电影]蒙羞之旅
大家都在背:
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
Walk of Shame
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 walkshame 的文章

随机推荐