踹bo力无bo是哪一首英文歌女生唱的的词

正在播放:Bo beep Bo beep波比波比 又一首单曲循环 不赖的女声
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
歌曲Bo beep Bo beep波比波比 又一首单曲循环 不赖的女声在线试听 ,如果您喜欢Bo beep Bo beep波比波比 又一首单曲循环 不赖的女声,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Absolute First Album感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.一首英文歌 开头是先蹬蹬得响后有是踹BO什么的
一首英文歌 开头是先蹬蹬得响后有是踹BO什么的
哦 我知道了 你说的一定是 这首 dynamite-Taio Cruz试试吧 应该是祝你好运
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌 好像叫 chua
bo 什么的_百度知道
一首英文歌 好像叫 chua
提问者采纳
s there in the dark. oh oh! So don's gotta play a part, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh. And how I try to make him leave! Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe.t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm. Trouble is a friend, oh oh, he waits in the winds he&#39! He&#39. Tt forget as you ease on down the road. And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow. He&#39, but im a sucker for his charm,s there in my heart. He&#39. Tt let him win. So don&#39. Ore fast no matter if you&#39, he waits in the winds he&#39. Your fine for a while but then start to loose control, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, yeah trouble is a friend of mine! So don's there in my heart. I won&#39. oh oh, he&#39, he&#39, he&#39. No Matter if you&#39. Oh Oh It be alarmed if he takes you by the arm. Trouble is a friend, but im a s gotta play a part, yeah trouble is a friend of mine. I won&#39. The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn,from jiangxi pingxiang Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh, oh ohLenka - 《Trouble Is A Friend》歌词LRC by lzh ! Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel. Trouble is a friend, he waits in the winds he's there in my heart,t let him win. He sees what I see and he knows what I Ire slow, yeah troubles gotta play a part
提问者评价
就是它非常感谢
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一歌曲,是一首DJ歌曲,外国歌,歌词一开始就,BO A BO A BO A LA SHEN BO A ,波 阿 波阿 来生波啊_百度知道
求一歌曲,是一首DJ歌曲,外国歌,歌词一开始就,BO A BO A BO A LA SHEN BO A ,波 阿 波阿 来生波啊
提问者采纳
噗 ,好奇葩的一首歌 。是印度的噢 ?
是 来生波 !!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首韩国歌曲我忘了叫什么名字了,我只知道是群星合唱的,有super junior 东方神起 BO_百度知道
有一首韩国歌曲我忘了叫什么名字了,我只知道是群星合唱的,有super junior 东方神起 BO
有super junior 东方神起 BOA……等等好多明星合唱的但我忘记叫什么名字了,求帮忙看看谁知道啊有一首韩国歌曲我忘了叫什么名字了,我只知道是群星合唱的
提问者采纳
你说的会不会是SM家族演唱会结尾曲,如果是的话应该是HOPE,原唱是HOT。
不是,是一首比较欢乐的
好几年前的了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I AM-smtown 电影ost
乐天免税店的MV
是smtown最后合唱的吗?