急谁知道那样网站道

急:谁知道这首歌的名字_百度知道
急:谁知道这首歌的名字
//www:///programs/view/-WGDC5wDYLo/.tudou,谁知道这首歌的名字,哪里有下载.tudou?tpa=dW5pb25faWQ9MTAyMjEzXzEwMDAwMl8wMV8wMQ" target="_blank">http,链接在下面.com/programs/view/-WGDC5wDYLo/:<a href="http我们要跳健美操
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
樱桃小丸子……自己找伴奏
《my songs know what you did in the dark》绝对正确!歌词如下:Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark暗影中中要小心祈祷Can’t be sure when they’ve hit their mark, mark很难保证他们在达成自己的愿望后会给你兑现And besides in the mean time I’m just dreaming of tearing you apart在最艰辛的日子里我仅仅诅咒你被撕碎I&#39;m in the details with the devil我与恶魔站在同一立场So now the world can never get me on my level所以在现在这个世界我已经势不可挡I just got to get you out of the cage我想要帮你挣脱束缚I&#39;m a young lover&#39;s rage化为恋人的怒火Gonna need a spark to ignite用烈焰将一切化作灰烬My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么So light em up, light em up, light em up所以拆穿它们,点燃它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力So light em up, light em up, light em up所以拆穿它们,点燃它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力(In the dark, darkIn the dark, dark)All the writers keep writing what they write所有的见证人都在记录这一时刻Somewhere another pretty vein just dies一处伊甸园将会毁灭I’ve got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see我已经得到的未来的惩罚,希望你不要重蹈覆辙That you’re the antidote to everything except for me你可以轻易毁灭万物,但对我没戏A constellation of tears on your lashes你热泪盈眶Burn everything you love毁灭了你所珍爱的一切Then burn the ashes直到它们化为虚无In the end everything collides到最后冲突无法避免My childhood spat back the monster that you see我的灰色童年造就了路西法般的我My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么So light em up, light em up, light em up 所以拆穿它们,点燃它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力So light em up, light em up, light em up所以拆穿它们,点燃它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力(In the dark, darkIn the dark, dark)My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么So light em up, light em up, light em up所以拆穿它们,点燃它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力So light em up, light em up, light em up所以拆穿它们,点燃它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力(In the dark, darkIn the dark, dark)
不 是,你听听看呢
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
纪来看看哟~~~&欢迎你前来咨询哟~
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注谁知道这个是什么意思!急~!!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
感觉像是灯光调节器有开关,亮度调节,颜色选择,模式等按钮