how to become hoalthier以感谢为题写一篇作文60词以上的作文

要三篇题目为How to learn English well的60词的英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
要三篇题目为How to learn English well的60词的英语作文
要三篇题目为How to learn English well的60词的英语作文
First we should bear in mind whai we study Englishi for.English is a useful weapon in the struggle of life.It is spoken all over the world.IN English ,we can communicate with the people from other countries and learn from them .So a clear aim gives us will and strength.It is also important to have good learning methods and work hard at English .If we do so ,English will be no longer a difficult subject.Learning English is essential for each person,because English is the diplomatic,business,technology,law,finance,computer,medical,aviation,United Nations,engineering,rock music,and so on,common language.Excellent English in career is most likely to be promoted step by step,a higher position and salary,social stream power and influence,in terms of more accomplished.Of course,you want to study English start from the grammar,word learning,the need to constantly practice.English is one of the most important subjects in middle school.Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well,but few of us know how to learn it well.Karl Marx has set a good example for us.He once said,"When one is learning a foreign language,he must use the foreign language." In this way,he could use several languages.A saying goes,"Practice makes perfect." When we learn English,we should read more,speak more,listen to English from time to time and practise writing every day.Don't be afraid of making mistakes.Only in this way can we learn it well.以我的假期为题写一篇60词英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以我的假期为题写一篇60词英语作文
以我的假期为题写一篇60词英语作文
have a very gooa holidy.It is kind of buzy .I did my homework
and wend to Beijing ,the Beijing was beautiful.Ilove it.Beijing have
shop,but the shop it was very expensive. and
Beijing have many
,and the food was cheap and delicious , i like
Beijing food.I
swimming with my father.we were very happy.and i visit my uncle,my uncle cook
food for me.After
diner .My uncle and I went watch sitcom.I like sitcom very much.And you?This was my buzy but interesting holidy.Do you have a good holiday?请以my neighood为题写一篇不少于60词的作文_百度知道
请以my neighood为题写一篇不少于60词的作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
What a spectacle! I often said to myself when I looked away at those mountains at such a moment, which are clad in all shades of red at sunset, they take helping others as a way to alleviate their feeling of loneliness, I believe. Looming in the distance from our farm are the blue mountains. In spring we can see the tender green of the young paddy shoots mellow with the passing of the monthsI live in the country, can have a soothing effect on anyone in distress. They always get up early and then go for a walk hand in hand. They never quarrel and live like a pair of newlyweds. The wonders of nature. They are my most affectionate grandparents. I love them as they do me. I hope that someday when I get married my wife and I can live like them in the country enjoying a carefree life. Not far away from our house lives an old couple. Close to our home is a small farm. Our family lives by farming. With no children living with them
英语作文吗?
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我最喜欢的科目为题写一篇60词的英语作文_百度知道
我最喜欢的科目为题写一篇60词的英语作文
clothes.My
clothes My
clothes.These
clothes . What
comfortable
handsome . But
fall , because
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
It is also the formal language of the government of some countries such as .No matter where you go .you can make yourself understood as long as you speak EnglishI like English most because i think English is widely used in the world .the U.We can enjoy some music or films if we can understand English,England and so on.English is also used in the business .So I like English very much.S
jiaoi sgkaaa.&hkabixkazl&juanaizjzu&A?IAJUSJAIHdasfavgcv vzxczvdszcxvdfs
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文以I want to be.为题写一篇60词左右的短文要点1 what,s your dream job.2 why do you thank so?3 how do you achieve your dream?急了_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文以I want to be.为题写一篇60词左右的短文要点1 what,s your dream job.2 why do you thank so?3 how do you achieve your dream?急了
英语作文以I want to be.为题写一篇60词左右的短文要点1 what,s your dream job.2 why do you thank so?3 how do you achieve your dream?急了
I Want to Be a Doctor&&&&& I hope I can become a doctor in the future.’1 wasborn in a doctor's family, my parents are both doctors,they are always busy working for patients' health and haveno time to look after me. They saved many people's livesduring the SARS in 2003. They've made contributions tothe people and our country, - they are called& &Angels inWhite&. They are great in my heart, s0 1 want to be adoctor like my parents.& I will study hard to make mydream come true.译文:我想当一名医生我希望我将来能成为一名医生.我出生在一个医生之家,我的父母都是医生,他们总是为病人的健康而忙碌工作,没有时间照顾我.在2003年的非典时期,他们挽救了许多人的生命.他们为人民和国家做出了贡献,他们被称作是“白衣天使”.他们在我心目中无比伟大,所以,我想成为我父母那样的医生.我将会努力学习来实现我的梦想.&2.& I want to be a football player&&& I want to be a football player.I was always dreaming of being a football player in the future when I was young. It is because football as the biggest sports in the world attracts many people to involve in. My role model is Kaka' who comes from Brazil, and I am trying my best to follow him. Although I am very young now, I hope there will be one day when my dream comes true.译文:我想成为一名足球运动员我希望成为一名足球运动员..当我还小的时候我就梦想自己有朝一日可以成为足球运动员.这是因为足球作为世界上最大的运动,吸引着很多人参与.我的偶像是来自巴西的卡卡.并且我一直在尽自己最大的努力来向他学习,虽然我现在还年轻,但是我希望我会有实现梦想的那一天.3.&&I want to be a headmaster&&&&I& want to be a headmaster when I grow up. I think that’s a good job. My school is in the forest. It’s very beautiful. I go to work by Benz at eight o’clock in the morning. The teachers in my school are kind and patient. The female teachers in my school are good looking and young. The male teachers are handsome and strong. They are all hardworking so they get good salary. The children in my school have three classes in the morning. In the afternoon, they play and pick up mushrooms or strawberries in the forest. They have no homework. They are very happy! At four o’clock in the afternoon, I go home with kinds of mushrooms and fruits in my Benz. They are for my dinner!译文:我想当一名校长我长大后想成为一名校长.我认为这是一个好的工作.我的学校是在森林里.它是如此美丽.我工作的时间是上午八点.老师在我的学校是亲切和耐心的.在我的学校的女教师都很年轻漂亮,而男教师都很英俊强壮.他们都很勤奋,所以他们得到高薪.在我的学校的孩子们在早上有三节课.在下午,他们玩捡蘑菇或草莓.他们没有作业.他们很快乐!在下午四点,我会采一些蘑菇,水果回家.这些是我的晚餐!&& 希望可以帮助到你!

我要回帖

更多关于 以感谢为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐