theywe give booksme some books.改为同义句

就只有2道简单的题1.You must always be careful with it.(同义句)You must always ___ ___ ___ it.2.Can you give me some wires?(同义句)___ you ___ giving me some wires?take care of 不是照料麽_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
就只有2道简单的题1.You must always be careful with it.(同义句)You must always ___ ___ ___ it.2.Can you give me some wires?(同义句)___ you ___ giving me some wires?take care of 不是照料麽
就只有2道简单的题1.You must always be careful with it.(同义句)You must always ___ ___ ___ it.2.Can you give me some wires?(同义句)___ you ___ giving me some wires?take care of 不是照料麽
pay attention towould mind
1.You must always be careful with it. (同义句)You must always _take__ care___ of___ it. 2.Can you give me some wires? (同义句)Would___ you _like__ giving me some wires?
仅供参考1 take care of2 Would you mind
1 take care of 2 Would you mind
be careful with 本身就有照顾,对***过细地**的含义,可以替换为take care of,would you mind doing sth? ----a functional sentencewould you like to do sth?
您可能关注的推广Unit2 What should 1 do? (知识点总结)_八年级_教学资源网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit2&What&should&1&do?&(知识点总结)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
Unit2&What&should&1&do?&(知识点总结)
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 21:24:36
1. keep out
keep out (of sth.)意为“不使入内;使……留在外面”。
keep… out of sth. 有“置身于……之外;使……避开”的意思。例如:  Put on the coat to keep out the cold wind. 穿上外套以抵挡风寒。  She wore a hat to keep the sun out of her eyes. 她带着帽子遮阳,保护眼睛。  【拓展】有关keep的短语:  keep (on) doing sth. 继续/反复做某事     keep a pet 养宠物  keep quiet/health 保持安静/健康       keep a secret 保守秘密  keep sb. happy 让(使)某人高兴        keep a diary写日记  keep sb. / sth. away from…使某人/某物远离  keep off the grass勿踏草地
  argue  v. 意为“争论,争吵”。常用短语为:  argue with sb. 与某人争吵  argue about/on sth. 争辩某事  argue for/against sth. 为赞成/反对某事而辩论  例如:  Mrs. Brown argued with the waiter about the price of the meal.  布朗夫人因为那顿饭的价格跟服务员争吵。  Next class we’re arguing about family activities. 下节课我们辩论家庭活动。  argue对应的名词为argument,常用词组为:
have an argument with sb. about/ on sth. 因某事与某人争论  例如:  I had an argument with my best friend last week.
上星期我与我最好的朋友吵了一架。  【拓展】argue与discuss的辨析  (1) argue着重于自己的看法、立场,提出论据,以理说服他人。例如:  There is no need arguing about the matter. 不必就此事辩论了。  (2) discuss重在交换意见,进行讨论,不含有说服对方的成分。例如:  We’re going to discuss the question. 我们打算讨论这个问题。
3. out of style
  out of style意为“过时的,落伍的”;
其反义词为in style意为“流行的,时髦的”。例如:  This kind of dress is out of style. 这种款式的衣服不时髦了。  Young people always dress themselves in style. 年轻人总喜欢穿着时髦。  【拓展】  (1) out of是介词短语,意为“从……出来,在……外面”,常与in表示“处于某中状态”的短语意义相对。  例如:  out of danger 脱离危险    out of order 出故障  in danger 处于危险之中    in order正常,无误  (2) 与out of有关的短语:  out of work失业,下岗     &&&&&&& out of hospital出院     &&&&& out of sight看不见  out of breath上气不接下气      out of control失去控制      out of question没问题  out of shape变形         &&& out of date过期
4. surprise
  (1) surprise作动词时,意为“使……惊奇,使……感到意外、吃惊”。例如:  What surprised you? 什么事使你感到意外?  (2) surprise作名词时,意为“吃惊,惊讶”。这种吃惊可能包含着“高兴、害怕或忧虑”。    1) 作不可数名词时,表示“惊奇,惊异”。例如:    Her face showed surprise at the news.
听到这个消息,她的脸上露出了惊奇的表情。    2) 作可数名词时,表示“惊奇、惊讶、意外的事或吃惊的事”。例如:    He gave me a surprise by arriving early. 他的早到使我大感意外。    3) 作名词用时还可构成短语:    to one’s surprise意为“使某人吃惊的是……”。    in surprise吃惊地  例如:    To my surprise, he passed the exam. 使我吃惊是,他竟然通过了考试。    He looked at me in surprise. 他吃惊地望着我。
  (1) either adv. 也不,用在否定句中。例如:  He can’t play the violin. I can’t, either. 他不会拉小提琴,我也不会。  【拓展】 too和also的辨析:   1) either 也不,用在否定和疑问句句末,常用逗号隔开。例如:   I don’t like the food, he doesn’t, either. 我不喜欢这种食物,他也不喜欢。   2) too也,用在陈述句末,常用逗号隔开。例如:   He has a lot of pen pals, too. 他也有很多笔友。   3) also也,用在肯定句中间,位于be动词、助动词或情态动词后,行为动词前。例如:   We also like playing football. 我们也喜欢踢足球。  注意:区别这三个词关键取决于该词在句中的位置和肯定句、否定句的判断。  (2) either pron. (两者中)任意一个。例如:  There are many trees on either side of the street. 在街道的每一边都有很多树。  (3) either…or…为连词短语,连接两个相同的句子成分,意为“要么……要么……;或者……或者……;不是……就是……”。例如:  He either stays at home or visits friends on the weekend.  在周末,他要么待在家里,要么拜访朋友。  They will come either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.  他们不是明天来,就是后天来。  注意:either…or…连接两个主语时,谓语动词的形式与紧靠谓语的那个主语的形式保持一致,即遵循就近原则。例如:  Either I or he is on duty today. 今天不是我值日,就是他值日。
6. inexpensive
  inexpensive adj. 便宜的,不贵的。inexpensive是expensive的反义词,in-是前缀,加在一些词前表示“无……,不……,非……”。此外,构成反义词的前缀还有im-; un-; ir-等。例如:  active活跃的→inactive不活跃的  correct正确的→incorrect不正确的  possible可能的→impossible不可能的  polite有礼貌的→impolite没有礼貌的  happy高兴的→unhappy不高兴的   fair公平的→unfair不公平的 
7. find out
  find out意为“找到,发现,查明”,多指通过调查、询问、打听、研究之后“弄明白”。通常含有“经过困难、曲折”之后才找出难以找到的东西。例如:  Please find out when the train leaves. 请查一下火车什么时候离站。  【拓展】  (1) find是动词,意为“找到”,通常指找到或发现具体的东西,强调的是找的结果。例如:  He didn’t find his book. 他没有找到他的书。  (2) look for意为“寻找”,是有目的地找,强调找的动作。例如:  Jim is looking for his little dog. Jim正在找他的狗。
  except  prep. 意为“除……之外”,其后跟名词、代词、介词短语、that从句或what从句。  例如:  I go to school every day except Saturday and Sunday. 除了周六和周日,我每天都上学。  【拓展】 except for和but的辨析:  这四个短语都有“除……之外”的意思,但具体用法不同:
“除……之外(还有……)”指在整体中加入一部分,表示一种累加关系,有“加上”之意。
“除……之外(没有……)”着重强调在同类人或物中除去一个或几个人或物。表示一种排除关系。有“减除”之意。
和except的用法基本相同。但着重强调整句的内容,且习惯上用于every; who等词后。
except for
“除……之外”,表示对整体不要部分的肯定和对局部的否定,起部分修正作用。
  例如:  We are all here except/but Tom. 除了Tom外,我们都到齐了。(不包括Tom)  She could do nothing but cry. 除了哭,她没有别的办法。  Besides milk, we need vegetables. 除了牛奶,我们还需要蔬菜。  He is a good man except for hot temper. 他是个好人,除了脾气暴躁。
  get on意为“相处,进展”,也可用get along,其后接介词with。get on well/badly with sb. 意为“与某人相处融洽/不好”;get on well/badly with sth. 某事进展顺利/不好。例如:  He gets on well with his classmates. 他和同学们相处融洽。  How do you get on with your studies? 你的学业进展如何?  【拓展】  get on 还有“上车”的意思,后面常接 train等表示交通工具的词;反义词为get off。例如:  The old man got on/ off the bus slowly. 那位老人慢慢地上/下了公共汽车。
一、英汉互译。
  1. keep out _______________       2. 过时的 _______________  3. call sb. up _______________      4. on the phone _______________  5. in style _______________        6. 相处;进展_______________  7. as much as possible _______________  8. 与……一样 _______________
1. 不让……进入  2. out of style  3. 打电话给……  4. 用电话交谈;在通话  5. 时髦的,流行的  6. get on  7. 尽可能多  8. the same as
二、根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。
  1. I don’t want to a___________ with you any more.  2. ― Maybe you could go to his house.    ― I don’t want to give him a s___________  3. Everyone went to play bowling e___________ Tom and me, because we don’t like it.  4. The skirt is i___________, so I can buy it.  5. Work hard, or you’ll f___________ your test.
1. argue  2. surprise  3. except  4. inexpensive  5. fail
三、用适当的介词或副词填空。
  1. Yesterday he argued ____________ his mother about his homework.  2. You could borrow some money ____________ your brother.  3. How much should I pay ____________ the book?  4. He lent two yuan ____________ me yesterday.  5. He had no money. He could ask your parents ____________ some money.
1. with  2. from  3. for  4. to  5. for
四、用所给词的适当形式填空。
  1. Lily isn’t tall enough ____________(reach) the apples on the tree.  2. She found it difficult ____________(finish) her homework before 8 pm.  3. You’d better ____________(tell) me the news now.  4. Could you please give me some ____________(advice)?  5. I saw Betty ____________(read) in the classroom when I walked past.
1. to reach  2. to finish  3. tell  4. advice  5. reading
五、用方框中所给词的适当形式填空。
  1. If you have a problem, I have some _____________.  2. Pink, yellow, green…What a _____________shirt!  3. I can’t stand rock music. It’s too _____________.  4. You should study more. Grades are very _____________.  5. My new chair is _____________ than the old one.
1. advice  2. colorful  3. loud  4. important  5. more comfortable
1. borrow sth. from sb.
  borrow  vt. 意为“借、借用、借进”,指向别人借东西,常用的句型是borrow sth. from. sb. 意为“从某人那里借某物”。例如:  Can I borrow your bike? 我可以借你的自行车吗?  He borrowed some books from the school library yesterday afternoon.  昨天下午他从学校图书馆借了一些书。  【拓展】  (1) lend是指把东西借给别人,即“借出”,常用的句型是lend sth. to sb.把某物借给某人。例如:  Can you lend your bike to me? 你能把你的自行车借给我用用吗?  (2) use 意为“使用、借用”,指当时临时借用一下笔、电话等或不能移动的东西。例如:  May I use your telephone? 我可以用用你的电话吗?  (3) keep是由“保存、保持”引申出“借”的含义,是延续性动词,用于替换瞬间动词borrow。例如:  Can I keep the book a little longer?我借这本书的时间能长点吗?  (4) rent指付费租借,即“租借、租用”,而 use和keep都表示免费借用。例如:  We rented the house from the woman. 我们向那个妇女租下了这所房子。
2. …not…until…
  (1) until既可作介词又可作连词。作介词时,后接表示时间的名词或数词;作连词时,后接表示时间的状语从句。例如:  He waited until 12:00. 他一直等到12点钟。  He didn’t go to bed until his father came back. 直到他爸爸回来,他才上床睡觉。  (2) until既可用于肯定句,也可用于否定句,但二者所表达的时间界限不同。用于肯定句,表示动作一直持续到until后的时刻;用于否定句,构成…not…until的固定搭配,意为“直到……才……”表示动作从until后的时刻开始。例如:  I did my homework until my mother came back&from work. 我一直做作业直到妈妈下班回家。  I didn’t do my homework until my mother came back from work.  直到妈妈下班回家,我才做作业。  (3) until引导的时间状语从句,表将来的动作时,只能用一般现在时代替,即“主将从现”。例如:  I will wait for him until he comes back. 我将一直等到他回来。
3. buy sth. for sb.
  buy sth. for sb.意为“给某人买某物”,也可用buy sb. sth.,即buy后跟双宾语,sb.指人是间接宾语,sth.指物是直接宾语。例如:  He bought me a present. = He bought a present for me. 他给我买了一份礼物。  【拓展】  英语中带双宾语的动词,如果把直接宾语置于间接宾语之前,必须加上to或for。常见的此种用法的动词分两类:  (1) 动词 make等可跟双宾语,当直接宾语前置时,必须在间接宾语前加for,即:  buy/draw/make sth. for sb. 例如:  Mother made a pair of trousers for her son. 母亲为儿子做了一条裤子。  (2) 动词 hand和bring接双宾语,当直接宾语前置时,需在间接宾语前加to构成。即:give/ pass/ lend… sth. to sb.  例如:  I’ll send it to you. 我会把它送给你的。  注意:上述能接双宾语的动词,一般情况下两种形式可以互换,即vt. + sb. + sth. = vt. + sth. for(to) sb.。但当直接宾语是代词时,不论间接宾语是何种词性,只能用vt. + sth.(代词) + for(to) sb.
4. find it + adj. + (for sb) to do sth.
  find it + adj. + (for sb) to do sth. 意为“发现做某事(对某人来说)是……”。其中it作形式宾语,真正的宾语是后面的动词不定式to do sth.,形容词作宾语补足语。这一结构可改成由that引导的宾语从句,在it和形容词之间加适当的be动词即可。例如:  I find it easy for me to finish the work in an hour. =  I find that it is easy for me to finish the work in an hour.  我发现对我来说在一小时内完成工作很容易。
5. get sb. to do sth.
  get sb. to do sth.意为“请(让)某人做某事”。例如:  I can’t get anyone to do the work. 我找不到人做这项工作。  【拓展】  (1) get的意思还有:得(收)到、去取(拿)等。例如:  I’ve got your telegram. 我已经收到你的电报了。  Could you get me some chalk? 你能帮我去拿一些粉笔吗?  (2) 与get有关的短语:  get up起床  get on/off上/下车  get to 到达  get in收割(庄稼)  get lost/tired迷路/疲劳  get together相聚  get ready准备好  get out出来
一、句型转换,每空一词。
  1. He has some money, too. (改为否定句)    He __________ __________ __________ money, __________.  2. May I borrow your bike? (改为同义句)    __________ you __________ your bike __________ me?  3. Anna is very upset and doesn’t know what she should do. (改为同义句)   Anna is very upset and doesn’t know __________ __________ __________.  4. Only I didn’t take part in her party in my class. (改为同义句)    Everyone in my class __________ part in her party __________ me.  5. Friends shouldn’t wear the same clothes. I think. (合并为一句)    I __________ think friends __________ wear the same clothes.  6. I knew about the bad news after my mother told me just now. (用until改写句子)    ______________________________________________________________________  7. I find that to learn Chinese well is difficult. (改为同义句)    I find __________ __________ to learn Chinese well.  8. The new shoes cost him one hundred yuan. (改为同义句)    He __________ one hundred yuan __________ the new shoes.  9. They should talk about it later? (改为一般疑问句)    __________ they __________ about it later?  10. Sorry, I don’t know what I can do next. (改为同义句)     Sorry, I don’t know __________ __________ __________ next.
1. doesn’ either  2. C to  3. what to do  4. except  5. don’t; should  6. I didn’t know about the bad news until my mother told me just now.  7. it difficult  8. on  9. S talk  10. what to do
二、根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。
  1. 我们家也没有牛奶了。   There is _____________ milk in our home, _____________.  2. 他心里很烦,不知道该做什么。    He was upset and didn’t know _____________ _____________ _____________.  3. 我昨天直到晚上八点才完成作业。    I _____________ _____________ my homework _____________ 8 o’clock yesterday evening.  4. 你发现学英语很有趣吗?    Do you _____________ _____________ _____________ to learn English?  5. 一方面,我们应该努力学习;另一方面,我们应该保持健康。    _____________ the one hand, we should _____________ _____________; on _____________    _____________ hand, we should keep _____________.
1. either  2. what to do  3. didn’ until  4. find it interesting   5. On; fit
三、选择答句。
  1. I don’t know the way to the school.  2. I left my books at home.  3. There’s something wrong with my bike.  4. I need some money.  5. The boys are too noisy.
  A. You could borrow them from your classmates.  B. You could ask your parents for some.  C. You should ask a policeman for help.  D. You should mend it by yourself.  E. You could ask them to be quiet.
1. C 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. E
I. 单项选择。  1. She tried _______ about her journey, but she found it difficult.  A. didn’t to worry   B. to not worry   C. not worrying   D. not to worry  2. I think ________ food is fried chicken in the USA.  A. more popular    B. most popular    C. the most popular   D. popular  3. ― _______ you turn down your radio, please?    ― Yes, I can.  A. May  B. Need    C. Must    D. Can  4. ― May I take the magazine out of the reading room?    ― No, you can’t. You _________ read it here. It’s the rule.  A. must   B. would   C. may   D. might  5. His parents want him _____at home every night.  A. stay   B. staying   C. to stay   D. staies  6. She argues ______ her best friend.  A. with    B. about    C. at    D. and  7. I don’t have money. My brother doesn’t have any money, ______.  A. either    B. too    C. also    D. but  8. My sister is angry with me. What should I _____to her?  A. say    B. speak    C. argue    D. talk  9. Please ______ who broke the window.  A. find out    B. find    C. look for    D. look out  10. The boy is ______to go to school.  A. enough old    B. enough young    C. old enough    D. young enough  11. I need to get some money to _____the summer camp.  A. pay on    B. pay in    C. pay with    D. pay for  12. When I arrived home, I remembered that I ______ my key in the classroom.  A. forget    B. forgot    C. leave    D. left  13. I ______ it everywhere, but I didn’t _____ it.  A. looked for, looked for     B. looked for, find  C. found, looked for       D. find, look for  14. Our teacher often tells us _____ to the old politely.  A. speak    B. speaking    C. to speak     D. speak in  15. I really don’t know _________.  A. what should I do    B. what to do    C. what does    D. what doingⅡ. 完形填空。  Once there was a clever farmer. Though he was poor, he decided one day to take the king a roast goose(烤鹅) as a present. He had not had much to eat that day, and soon the ___l___of the roast goose became too much for him as he ___2___it to the king, so he ate one of its legs.  When he came before the king and gave him the goose, the king___3___saw that it had only one leg.  Now, the king himself was born with one bad leg, so he had never been able to___4___ properly (正常地) . When he saw the goose with only one leg, he thought the farmer had ___5___this to laugh at him. Of course he was very ___6___. The farmer was told that if anybody laughed at the king, he would be___7___at once.  “Where is ___8___leg of the goose?” the king asked.  “All the geese in this part of the country have one leg only, ” the farmer answered.  “Do you think I’m a fool?” the king shouted.  “___9___,” said the farmer, “if you look out of the window, you will see geese with one leg by the___10___. ”  The king looked, and there the geese were ___11___on one leg beside the water. The king at once told one of his men to hit them ___12___a big stick, and of course, they___13___their other legs and ran away.  “There,” said the king. “You were lying(说谎). That shows that the geese here have two legs, like all other ___14___in the country. ”  “But it doesn't show anything, ” answered the farmer, “if your men threw a big stick like that at me, I would grow two ___15___ legs myself to help me to ran away faster. ”  1. A. head        B. neck       C. smell          D. size  2. A. returned      B. carried        C. sent           D. handed  3. A. at once      B. at last        C. by then         D. on time  4. A. come        B. walk        C. see           D. eat  5. A. kept        B. done        C. made           D. found  6. A. sorry       B. worried      C. sad           D. angry  7. A. helped       B. killed       C. saved          D. covered  8. A. other       B. another      C. that one         D. the other  9. A. Certainly not   B. Of course     C. That's nothing     D. Never mind  10. A. hole        B. forest       C. lake           D. house  11. A. swimming      B. resting       C. flying          D. lying  12. A. with        B. in         C. for           D. by  13. A. sent up      B. put down      C. did with        D. moved away  14. A. geese       B. animals      C. legs           D. farmers  15. A. slower       B. faster        C. less           D. moreIII. 阅读理解。                       A  Though going for a walk is ordinary in Britain, it is just not a part of the American idea. An English reporter who was just walking along the road in Los Angeles was questioned by the policeman because it seemed strange to do so. People can find side-walks beside roads only in town centers. Some suburban(郊区的) roads are so bad that cars have to travel very slowly ― too slowly to be dangerous to children. A person who tries to walk at night may find that he is almost twisting (扭伤) his ankle (足踝) on the uneven (不平的) surface, but also there are no lights (the headlights of cars being good enough for the car drivers) and that angry dogs from the houses will run after him. Dogs don’t often see anyone walking past. Like Los Angeles policemen, they think he must be up to no good.  True or False:  1. Englishmen often take a walk. So do Americans.  2. The American policeman asked an English reporter some questions because he was strange.  3. In America side-walks are only found in town centers.    4. There are no lights on some suburban roads at night.  5. Dogs will follow a person walking at night because they think he is a policeman.                       B  New rules and behaviour standards (行为规范) for middle school students came out in March. Middle school is going to use a new way to decide who the top students are. The best students won’t only have high marks. They will also be kids who don’t dye (染) their hair, smoke or drink. Here are some of the new rules.  Tell the truth. Have you ever copied someone else’s work on an exam? Don’t do it again! That’s not honest. If you have played computer games for two hours in your room, don’t tell your parents that you have done homework.  Do more at school. Good students love animals and care for other people. April is Bird-Loving Month in our country. Is your school doing anything to celebrate? You should join! That way, you can learn more about animals and how to protect them. Have you ever quarreled(吵架)with your teammates when your basketball team lost? Only working together can make your team stronger. Be friendly to the people you are with. Try to think of others, not only yourself.  Be open to new ideas. Have you ever thought that people could live on the moon? Perhaps you’ll discover(发现) Earth II someday. Don’t look down at anyone. Everyone’s ideas are important. You should welcome them, because new ideas make life better for everyone.  Protect yourself. Has someone ever taken money from one of your classmates? Don’t let it happen to you. If you have to go home late, you should let your parents know.  Use the Internet carefully. The Internet can be very useful for your studies. But some things on the Internet aren’t for kids(小孩子), so try to look at Web pages that are good for you. You can use the Web for fun or homework.  1. The school new rules will help kids by telling them _____________.  A. how they can study well         B. what they should do at school  C. what is right and what is wrong     D. how they can protect themselves  2. According to the passage, which of the following is not true?  A. Take care of yourself when you are out.  B. Tell the truth, even when you are wrong.  C. Keep some animals to protect them.  D. Use the Internet, but keep away from bad things.  3. The main idea of the fourth paragraph is about _____________.  A. making the team stronger        B. working together with others  C. being a good friend to others     D. getting on well with others  4. Good Websites for children can _____________.  A. be a waste of time       B. help them with their studies  C. do homework for students    D. make life easier  5. The passage tells us how to _____________.  A. be top students     B. do more at school  C. care for others     D. use the InternetIV、书面表达。  假如你叫Anna,你最好的朋友叫Mary,她的父母希望她把所有的时间都用在学习上,不希望她做其他的事情,这使她很苦恼。她向你诉说了她的苦恼,并希望得到你的帮助。请你就上面提供的信息写一封信给她。  注意:词数60左右,内容连贯。  提示词:study hard, give…a surprise, talk about your problemsDear Mary,  I’m sorry to hear that… _____________________________________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________________________                                    Yours, Anna&
 I.单项选择。  1. D。try to do sth.是“试图做某事”的意思,否定形式为try not to do sth.。  2. C。形容词的最高级前面要加the。  3. D。句意:――你能把收音机声音调低一些吗?――好的,可以。本题考查情态动词的用法。     由答句“Yes, I can.”可知答案为D项。  4. A。must必须;would将要;may也许;might可以。根据句意,我可以把杂志带出阅览室吗?不可以。     你必须在这儿读它。这是规则。故选A。  5. C。want sb. to do sth.表示想让某人做某事。故本题答案为C。  6. A。argue with表示同某人争吵。故此题答案选A。  7. A。either表示“也”,常用于否定句中;too用于肯定句中。所以答案为A。  8. A。say+说话内容;speak+语言;talk to/with 是“与……谈话”的意思。  9. A。find out意思是“找出”。  10. C。enough的用法。enough修饰形容词要放在它的后面。  11. D。pay for…意思是“付……的款”。  12. D。leave 遗忘,留下,忘带。forget 忘记做某事。  13. B。look for 寻找; find 找到。  14. C。tell sb. to do sth. 告诉某人要做某事。  15. B。what to do是“疑问词+不定式”的结构;选项A应该为what I should do。  Ⅱ. 完形填空。  1. C。从上下文可推断出,是烤鹅香味儿让农夫忍不住吃了一只鹅腿。其它选项都不符合题意,故答案是C。  2. B。carry意为“携带”。  3. A。烤鹅少了一只腿,很容易被发现,所以国王立刻就注意到了这一点。  4. B。由于国王一条腿有毛病,所以他不能正常走路,walk有“走路”,选B。  5. B。do this意为“做这件事”。  6. D。农夫送给国王一只只剩一条腿的烤鹅,国王想到自己的腿,认为农夫故意借此来嘲笑他,国王很生气,     答案应是D。  7. B。be killed“被杀”。      8. D。两者之中的另一个要用the other来表示。  9. A。certainly not意为“当然不是”。  10. C。由后文的water联想到lake,故此选择C。  11. B。rest意为“休息”。  12. A。with 是“使用”的意思。  13. B。put down意为“放下”。  14. A。本文都是在谈论鹅“goose”,复数为geese。  15. D。two more legs意为“另外两条腿”。  III、阅读理解。                        A  1. F。根据文中第一句话“Though going for a walk is ordinary in Britain,     it is just not a part of the American idea.”可知答案。  2. T。根据文中第二句话“An English reporter who was just walking along the road in Los Angeles     was questioned by the policeman because it seemed strange to do so. ”  3. T。根据文中第三句话“People can find side-walks beside roads only in town centers.”可知答案。  4. T。根据“…but also there are no lights (the headlights of cars being good enough for     the car drivers) and that angry dogs from the houses will run after him.”可知答案。  
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 同义词在线查询 的文章

随机推荐