歌词everybody 女声了有get an anything的一首女声

求一首外国女生唱的歌曲_百度知道
求一首外国女生唱的歌曲
歌词开头有baby baby baby baby连着很多次
baby nooMy baby, And I&#39, baby,ll be there 无论何时 只要你呼叫 我就会(出现)在那里Y you 我想用酷酷的方式谈恋爱 也包括失去你I&#39,就颠倒了下语序;t believe my first love won&#39, baby, I&#39, baby nooo My baby, baby!She made my heart pound 她让我心跳加速Asking for a beat when i see her in the street 当我在街头看见她 请给我猛烈的打击(叫我不要想他)And in the school on the playground (也包括)在学校的操场上But i really wanna see her on the weekends 但我真的(还)想在周末看见她 ...展开全文 baby nooMy baby, And I&#39, baby,ll be there 无论何时 只要你呼叫 我就会(出现)在那里Y you 我想用酷酷的方式谈恋爱 也包括失去你I&#39,就颠倒了下语序;t believe my first love won&#39, baby, I&#39, baby nooo My baby, baby!She made my heart pound 她让我心跳加速Asking for a beat when i see her in the street 当我在街头看见她 请给我猛烈的打击(叫我不要想他)And in the school on the playground (也包括)在学校的操场上But i really wanna see her on the weekends 但我真的(还)想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy 她(也应该)知道她让我精神恍恍惚惚Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking 因为她是那样为爱疯狂 现在我的心也被伤透了But i just keep on sayin 但我只是想继续说(那句)Baby,m in piece 。My first love broke my heart for the first time, You want my heart (我感觉)你想要我的爱和我的心And we will never ever ever be apart 我们也永远不会被拆散Are we an item, baby nooo 宝贝 Baby, baby nooo My baby? Girl quit playing 我们是一体的吗, Looks right in my eyes 直视我的眼睛 所以有另一个人, About loosin&#39, baby?女孩 停止游戏(爱情)了Wt be around 不能相信我的初恋(就这样)无疾而终——我感觉比直译不在周围好一点Baby, what are you saying 你在说什么?, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, dooown 我摇摇欲坠And just can&#39, down, baby!我们只是朋友;ll buy you anything?So theres another one,我觉得在这里适用一点吧)My baby,我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心And I was like 我(感觉我)像一个婴儿———类似那句爱情让人变笨~Baby, baby nooo 宝贝 My baby, baby fix me 我支离破碎了 宝贝(用你的爱)修复我And you&#39, We get together (再)给我另一个机会 我们(也许)会再在一起的Anll buy you any ring 我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何(你喜欢的)戒指 ——引申应该就是说会给她买任何贵重的她想要的珠宝And i&#39?!(出现在我们的世界)——为了让语句连贯, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, oh oh 我以为你会永远都会是我的 For you, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine mine 我以为你会永远都会是我的Baby, I would have done whatever 为了你 我愿意做任何事Another chance and we, baby,I know you care 我知道你爱我 我知道你在意的Yll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream 你会(一直)推我直到把我从噩梦中摇醒Im going down, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine 我以为你会永远都会是我的When i was 13 i had my first love 我在十三岁的时候 有了自己的初恋Here was nobody to compare my baby 就此没人可以和我的爱人(宝贝)相提并论And nobody came between us or could ever come above 没人可以介入我们之间或凌驾于(这份感情)之上She had me goin crazy 她让我几近疯狂Oh i was starstruck.(弄的)我像一个追星族一样She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks 她让我的思维清醒就像我每天不能没有星巴克咖啡(应该是说时时刻刻离不开她) 说真的 这句我不大懂~~~略纠结了一下, baby noo My babyjustin bieber-《baby》歌词Ohh wooaah (3x)You know you love me, baby nooo 宝贝(baby 还有“需要特殊关爱的人”的意思收起
网友推荐的求一首歌 女生唱的!
473494人推荐
404264人推荐
371235人推荐
323399人推荐
279927人推荐
260889人推荐
255530人推荐
254207人推荐
246852人推荐
226060人推荐
196062人推荐
179715人推荐
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
是【baby---Justin Bieber】吗?那不是女生,只是听声音有点像哦。你看看是不是这首哈
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在KTV听到一首歌,节奏很动感注意看歌词的字数 哦哦哦哦哦哦 哦哦哦哦,这样的旋律,重复好几次,女生唱_百度知道
在KTV听到一首歌,节奏很动感注意看歌词的字数 哦哦哦哦哦哦 哦哦哦哦,这样的旋律,重复好几次,女生唱
MV里女生很漂亮,好像是韩国的,又好像是英文的忘了,不是hey oh
一定要注意歌词,哦哦哦哦哦哦(中间停1 2 秒) 哦哦哦哦
为一段,然后重复
提问者采纳
就是听过有点印象
提问者评价
多谢,是Change
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
把 Lady gaga
你看是不是、
应该是少女时代的BAD GIRL吧你去百度搜一下试试看!如果对了请及时采纳啊!
是贾斯丁比伯唱的《BABY》吧BABYOhh wooaah (3x) You know you love me,I know you care You shout whenever, And I'll be there You want my love, You want my heart And we will never ever ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playing Were just friends, Or are we saying So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes My first love broke my heart for the first time, And I was like Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine mine Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine, oh oh For you, I would have done whatever Another chance and we, We get together And wanna play it cool, About loosin' you I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring And i'm in piece , baby fix me And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream Im going down, down, dooown And just can't believe my first love won't be around Baby, baby, baby nooo Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine When i was 13 i had my first love Here was nobody to compare my baby And nobody came between us or could ever come above She had me goin crazy Oh i was starstruck. She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks She made my heart pound Asking for a beat when i see her in the street And in the school on the playground But i really wanna see her on the weekends She knows she got me dazy Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking But i just keep on sayin Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine x2 Now Im all gone楼主去听一下,应该是这个
酷狗 搜索 野狼王总统舞
就是这首歌、还有首就是 HEYOH 。。2首都是你说的、都好听。望采纳
高耀太 纯情
trouble is a friend
哦哦哦哦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女声唱的英文歌曲 歌词里有I gave all my life I take you for my wife_百度知道
一首女声唱的英文歌曲 歌词里有I gave all my life I take you for my wife
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I done gave up errthing I had to as hard as it is I&#39, but sweetheart that&#39, get to work on time, papersUsher -
Papers (歌名) Ooh. (Oooh for u) For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world(back against the world) 'm tired of sleeping in the other room spending them long nights trying to figure out what in the hell in my heart I ain'Cat t deny how much I love you, can&#39, girl I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama I done turned into the man that I never thought I&#39! Om ready to sign them papers(papers), tellin me I done went too far in I&#39! Papers Ooh, papers I done took all I can take but u leave me no options girl I can&#39! OoOOooh! Papers Ooh! OoOOooh. I&#39! Papers I&#39! OoOOooh. I&#39! Papers I can'm Ready Ready Ready Ready I done dam ready to sign them papers, papers(paii);m affraid I gotta say(I're ready to sign say Ready Ready Ready Ready(I&#39, and u'm readym dyin(ooh dyin) For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world 's you I don&#39, but then I also know it&#39, but that&#39, I done damn near lost my mama(mama);t, I done gave up errthing I had to as hard as it is I&#39, girl(girl);m seen around town and my friends can's what ruined us I ain't deny how much I love you(know that I love u);m affraid I gotta say I't afraid to say I got needs but the only time you here for me Is when the bottles poppin'cuz I took a chance on love(love);m ready to sign them papers(papers)! Ot do right, if u had enough and u&#39, girl, papers I done took all I can take but u leave me no options girl I can's wrong or right I know it't believe the words to her I just said But who the hell argue n fight like dogs at 6Cause you were my girl, I&#39, 's the reason you here now You think I don'm losin my mind! Papers Ready Ready Ready Ready All t like You claim you hate who I was, yes I am) All my ladies if u sick and tired, ready to sign, I done been through so much drama I done turned into the man I never thought I&#39, say Ready Ready Ready Ready(ooh) I can'd be, I done been through so much drama(drama) I done turned into the man that I never thought I'm ready to sign them papers, papers, papers(paai ooh oh oh oh) (I done took) all I can take but u leave me no options girl I can' and everything is sweet but I I&#39, it&#39, girl! Os like(like)?(in the mornin) I know its gonna't deny how much Is you I love! OoOOt know what&#39, I done gave up errthing I had to (anything I had to) as hard as it is I&#39! Ooh! OoOOm affraid I gotta say I&#39, cant figure out who&#39! Papers Ooh, papers I done took all I can take but u leave me no options girl Om feena leave it for the last time I&#39, papers(paii), I' be some more sh** tonight mm oooh Our pastor&#39.(never thought I would be) I&#39, papers! Ooh, papers! Om readym affraid I gotta say) I&#39, papers(girl I took all I could take) (I done took) all I can take but u leave me no options girl Ohoh! OoOOooh
我知道了 是 Catch my breath
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文搞笑歌 两个女生唱的-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 找一首英文搞笑歌 两个女生唱的
找一首英文搞笑歌 两个女生唱的
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“找一首英文搞笑歌 两个女生唱的”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“找一首英文搞笑歌 两个女生唱的”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:是大学的歌唱比赛,两个女生自弹自唱...後来好像还有出MV,所以不能有婚前性行为,找很久找不到请问有人知道吗,歌词内容大概是他们事虔诚的基督徒,可是有一到上帝看不见的门可以,大概三年前左右的了,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:t find my feetShe reassured me with an unfamiliar lineAnd then she gave to me more summer wineMmm-mm summer wine.Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in springMy summer wine is really made from all these things.Strawberries cherries and an angel&#39.I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled toA song that I had only sang to just a fewShe saw my silver spurs and said lets pass some timeAnd I will give to you summer wineOhh-oh-oh summer wine.Strawberries cherries and an angel&#39.When I woke up the sun was shining in my eyesMy silver spurs were gone my head felt twice its sizeShe took my silver spurs a dollar and a dimeAnd left me cravin&#39Summer Wine - Lana Del Rey.Strawberries cherries and an angel&#39.My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speakI tried to get up but I couldn's kiss in springMy summer wine is really made from all these thingsTake off your silver spurs and help me pass the timeAnd I will give to you summer wineOhhh-oh summer wine;s kiss in springMy summer wine is really made from all these thingsTake off your silver spurs and help me pass the timeAnd I will give to you summer wineMmm-mm summer wine; for more summer wineOhh-oh-oh summer wine;s kiss in springMy summer wine is really made from all these thingsTake off your silver spurs and help me pass the timeAnd I will give to you summer wineMmm-mm summer wine通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:Sunshine Girl ~English Ver.~ 作词∶YUKA 作曲∶K.MASAKI Shine my heart, it's a beautiful day Make up, and dressed Are you ready to go? Weather is great, it&#3...=========================================== You?re A Place In My Heart -- Adrian Sinahttp===========================================year.同我一起唱,为岁月而歌! Sing 4 the laugh & sing 4 the tear.为笑声和眼泪而唱! S... 走近了我的梦 在梦中我看见一个魅力四射的姑娘 她是一个美丽的女孩 一张从画上...=========================================== akiko 的 《I miss you》===========================================as long as you love me 贾斯汀比伯唱的 我刚才也在找 是这个===========================================你说的是《蝴蝶》吧,一对法国爷女唱的,蛮温馨的,你试试听吧!=========================================== Pretty Boy=========================================== 是 christina aguilera(克里斯蒂娜 阿奎莱拉) 的《beautiful》===========================================owl city的the saltwater room吧 此歌曲有长短两个版本,较长版本在专辑《Maybe I'm Dreaming》中 The Saltwater Room(深海) I opened my eyes last night and saw you in...=========================================== wake up===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助一首英文歌,慢摇的节奏,是女生唱的 高嘲歌词是。。 呼BABY BABY。 第二个BABY有女声合音的很轻_百度知道
一首英文歌,慢摇的节奏,是女生唱的 高嘲歌词是。。 呼BABY BABY。 第二个BABY有女声合音的很轻
求大神啊。找很久了
提问者采纳
baby, baby!She made my heart pound 她让我心跳加速Asking for a beat when i see her in the street 当我在街头看见她 请给我猛烈的打击(叫我不要想他)And in the school on the playground (也包括)在学校的操场上But i really wanna see her on the weekends 但我真的(还)想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy 她(也应该)知道她让我精神恍恍惚惚Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking 因为她是那样为爱疯狂 现在我的心也被伤透了But i just keep on sayin 但我只是想继续说(那句)Baby、
`````I thought youd always be mine mine 我认为你几乎已经是我的了Bll shake me til'已经离去Ohh wooaah (3x)Yll be there 无论何时只要你呼唤?, baby, 我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心 And I was like 而我就像Baby, baby nooMy baby?Said theres another one Looks right in my eyes 说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的My first love broke my heart for the first time, baby!是 贾斯汀比伯的 baby, baby noo My baby,我知道你会在意 You shout whenever, About loosin&#39, baby,我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心And I was like 我(感觉我)像一个婴儿———类似那句爱情让人变笨~Baby, baby. oh 我就像追星族 She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks 她每天都使我醒来 不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒She made my heart pound 她使我心跳加速&#47,就颠倒了下语序, baby, baby你好, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine,t be around 不能相信我的初恋(就这样)无疾而终——我感觉比直译不在周围好一点Baby, baby fix me 而我变成碎片的时候 Baby修理我吧And you&#39,ll buy you any ring 我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何戒指 And i&#39, dooown 我摇摇欲坠And just can&#39.(弄的)我像一个追星族一样She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks 她让我的思维清醒就像我每天不能没有星巴克咖啡(应该是说时时刻刻离不开她) 说真的 这句我不大懂~~~略纠结了一下;m in pieces , baby nooo My baby,我觉得在这里适用一点吧)Mll be there 无论何时 只要你呼叫 我就会(出现)在那里Yll loosin&#39, Looks right in my eyes 直视我的眼睛 所以有另一个人, oh oh , And I&#39? 女孩退出&#47!(出现在我们的世界)——为了让语句连贯,你在说什么, baby nooo My baby, We get together (再)给我另一个机会 我们(也许)会再在一起的And wanna play it cool, baby noo My baby:Baby (附中文)
贾斯汀比伯
Ohh wooaah 哦You know you love me, baby nooMy baby, baby nooo 宝贝 B you 我想用酷酷的方式谈恋爱 也包括失去你I&#39, baby, what are you saying 我们只是朋友!我们只是朋友;放弃游戏 We re just friends, baby noo Mt believe my first love won&#39, And I&#39,I know you care 我知道你爱我 我知道你在意的You shout whenever, I&#39, baby nooo My baby,所以听起来像女生, baby nooo 宝贝 Mll buy you anything,t be around 只因为我不相信我的初恋不在周围 Baby, down, baby fix me 我支离破碎了 宝贝(用你的爱)修复我And you&#39,ll shake me til&#39, baby, baby, baby nooo , baby noo My baby, baby noo My baby,你想要得到我的心 And we will never ever ever be apart 而我们也将永远不分离 Are we an item, baby nooo My baby, I&#39。My first love broke my heart for the first time?S you wake me from this bad dream 你会(一直)推我直到把我从噩梦中摇醒Im going down, oh oh 我以为你会永远都会是我的 For you, what are you saying 你在说什么, You want my heart (我感觉)你想要我的爱和我的心And we will never ever ever be apart 我们也永远不会被拆散Are we an item, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine
Baby`````When i was 13 i had my first love 当我13岁时我拥有了初恋 Here was nobody to compare my baby 没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比And nobody came between us or could ever come above 并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上 She had me goin crazy 她让我疯狂 Oh i was starstruck, baby, We&#39, baby nooo My baby,我就会出现在那里 You want my love, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, baby, or I&#39,I know you care 你知道你爱我, baby?。歌词? Girl quit playing 我们是一体的吗, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby nooo 宝贝(baby 还有“需要特殊关爱的人”的意思, baby noooI thought youd always be mine 我以为你会永远都会是我的When i was 13 i had my first love 我在十三岁的时候 有了自己的初恋Here was nobody to compare my baby 就此没人可以和我的爱人(宝贝)相提并论And nobody came between us or could ever come above 没人可以介入我们之间或凌驾于(这份感情)之上She had me goin crazy 她让我几近疯狂Oll buy you anything、For you, you wake me from this bad dream 你会一直摇我直到我从这个美梦中醒来 Im going down?女孩 停止游戏(爱情)了Wll get together 如果再给我们另一个机会 我们就会在一起And wanna play it cool, baby nooo Baby? Girl quit playing 我们是一体吗, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine x2 宝贝```Now Im on gone yeah yeah yeah x3 i’m gone 现在我只能&#47, you 并且想要弄的酷一点 不然我就会失去你 I&#39, You want my heart 你想要我的爱,猛烈跳动Asking for a beat when i see her in the street 当我在街上遇到她时 心脏一阵跳动 And in the school on the playground 还有在学校和操场的时候But i really wanna see her on the weekends 但我真的很想在周末看见她 She knows she got me dazy 她知道她使我疯狂Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking
But i just keep on sayin 因为她是如此的引人吃惊 而我正在心碎但我还是想继续说Baby, I would have done whatever 为了你 我愿意做任何事Another chance and we, baby, baby, baby, I would have done whatever 为你 我无论如何都会完成Another chance for we, baby noooI thought youd always be mine mine 我以为你会永远都会是我的Baby, baby, dooown 我的情绪愈来愈失落And just can&#39。你在百度音乐里搜一下就有的。他唱这首歌时还是个未变声的男孩;t believe my first love won&#39,ll buy you any ring 我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何(你喜欢的)戒指 ——引申应该就是说会给她买任何贵重的她想要的珠宝And i&#39, baby noo My baby
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词我的世界女声 的文章

随机推荐