写一篇关于保护熊猫的英语作文文,必须每个单词都出现在作文中并且翻译作文

写一篇北京旅游英语作文八十单词左右,并带翻译
写一篇北京旅游英语作文八十单词左右,并带翻译
不区分大小写匿名
80词旅游英语小作文
One of the most famous parks to go to in Beijing is the Summer Palace. It is located in the western suburbs of Beijing. It is easy to go there by bus, by taxi of by bike. It is one of the most and biggest parks in Beijing. There is beautiful Kumming Lake in the park. It is a man-made lake. In front of the lake, there is the 700-meter Long Corridor. Behind it is the Longevity Hill. There are some magnificent halls and beautiful gardens in the park. It takes at least half of the day to visit the park. You can go boating on the lake or go for a walk along the corridor or climb the hill and have a beautiful view from the top or look at the big halls or visit small gardens. The best time to visit the park is spring or autumn.
去北京最著名的公园之一的颐和园。它位于北京西郊。这是很容易坐公共汽车去那里,乘出租车骑自行车。这是北京最最大的公园之一。有美丽的昆明湖公园。这是一个人工湖。在前面的湖,有700米长的走廊。它的背后是万寿山。公园里有一些宏伟的大厅和美丽的花园。它至少需要半天参观公园。你可以在湖上泛舟或去沿着走廊步行或爬山和顶上有一个美丽的景色或看大礼堂或访问的小花园。参观公园的最佳时间是春天或秋天。
写自己去北京玩的经历
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文中很绝的结尾句有翻译——资料为本人悉心收集,是文档中的精品,极品,绝..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语作文中很绝的结尾句有翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
麻烦翻译一篇英语作文,在此先谢过
.熊猫一顿要吃18公斤的竹子,现在许多的竹子都开花了,熊猫就没办法吃了.所以我还要克隆许多的竹子让大熊猫吃.
Giant pandas are our country's national treasures and that the giant panda has been little, so I would like to clone a lot of giant pandas, put them back to nature, let them happy life. Panda meal to eat 18 kg of bamboo, bamboo are now many flowering, no pandas to eat. Therefore I would like to clone giant pandas so many eating bamboo.
解密卧龙中心大熊猫的幸福生活
 ⒈大熊猫的神秘食谱
  一般人会认为,大熊猫只吃竹子。“这是一种错误观念,大熊猫是一种杂食动物,即...
大家还关注
文言文翻译
昔有一国,国中一水...
来回答">表现出苏东坡柔情一面的诗是哪首?表现其豪...写一篇关于大熊猫灭绝的初二英语作文带翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇关于大熊猫灭绝的初二英语作文带翻译
写一篇关于大熊猫灭绝的初二英语作文带翻译
Write an article about the demise of the giant panda 2 English composition with translation介绍熊猫的英语作文-写熊猫的英语作文。介绍他的样子 _快递评论网
你的位置:& > &
介绍熊猫的英语作文
介绍熊猫的英语作文20分
介绍一下中国国宝(national treasure),游泳.生活在中国四川.最爱吃竹子(bamboo),(giant panda(大熊猫))词数60左右,甘肃等省份(province)2,身体胖,000只左右;s national treasure,我们非常喜欢它们。句首已给出,不计入总词数。4。1,我们必须尽力保护它们:Giant pandas are China&#39.皮毛黑白相间(black and white fur)大眼睛根据中文内容要点提示用英语写一篇短文。开头.现在大约有1,会爬树。3
Giant pandas are China&#39.They live in SiChuang province and Gansu province in China.They have black and white fur.They like eating bamboo.Their eyes are big and they are fat.So we must try our best to protect them.They can climb trees and swim.We love them very much我个人的翻译.Now,仅供参考,there are only about 1000s nationaltreasure
We like them very much, Gansu Province.They are
black and white fur. Ts national treasure.They are very likes eat bamboo .They can climb up the tree and swim.Now there are about 1000 or soGiant pandas are China&#39.They are live in China Sichuan, body fat
I am called the panda, is country extremely protect animals. Our panda's life cannot leave four conditions: First, the glossyleaf chinacane cover, that is because our panda only eats the bamboo. Second, Shan G third, the changes in temp fourth, running water trickle. What kind, our panda is very nitpicking? Who is called us is extremely protect animals. Which do you know my hometown again? Tells you, my hometown in the Sichuan Wolong mountainous area. the people said that I am the nature star, you knew why this is? Let me tell you. First, because my contour is beautiful, second, because my appearance gentle le third, because I fourth, because my po fifth, because I am the friendship messenger
am called the panda, is country extremely protect animals. Our panda's life cannot leave four conditions: First, the glossyleaf chinacane cover, that is because our panda only eats the bamboo. Second, Shan G third, the changes in temp fourth, running water trickle. What kind, our panda is very nitpicking? Who is called us is extremely protect animals. Which do you know my hometown again? Tells you, my hometown in the Sichuan Wolong mountainous area. the people said that I am the nature star, you knew why this is? Let me tell you. First, because my contour is beautiful, second, because my appearance gentle le third, because I fourth, because my po fifth, because I am the friendship messenger
I am called the panda, is country extremely protect animals. Our panda's life cannot leave four conditions: First, the glossyleaf chinacane cover, that is because our panda only eats the bamboo. Second, Shan G third, the changes in temp fourth, running water trickle. What kind, our panda is very nitpicking? Who is called us is extremely protect animals. Which do you know my hometown again? Tells you, my hometown in the Sichuan Wolong mountainous area. the people said that I am the nature star, you knew why this is? Let me tell you. First, because my contour is beautiful, second, because my appearance gentle le third, because I fourth, because my po fifth, because I am the friendship messenger
我就是个可爱的熊猫
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 熊猫作文 的文章

随机推荐