写一篇80个词左右的英语文章介绍自己最喜欢的书英语作文一件物品包括以下要点最喜欢的书英语作文物

请以my favorite sport 为题 作一篇英语作文 要点提示1喜欢的原因2自己的实际活动情况 80词以上短文必须包括要点提示内容 紧扣主题,可适当发挥 80词左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请以my favorite sport 为题 作一篇英语作文 要点提示1喜欢的原因2自己的实际活动情况 80词以上短文必须包括要点提示内容 紧扣主题,可适当发挥 80词左右
请以my favorite sport 为题 作一篇英语作文 要点提示1喜欢的原因2自己的实际活动情况 80词以上短文必须包括要点提示内容 紧扣主题,可适当发挥 80词左右
My favorite sport My favorite sport is basketball.After class, I often play it with my friends.Playing basketball is very interesting.We usaully play it happily.After school,my father plays basketball with me.My father often says playing basketball is good for my health.I like playing basketball very much.按你的要求写的哟!祝你学习进步!成绩更优秀!One possible version:High school is regarded as the best time in a person’life. As a senior 3 student, it won’t take long before I graduate. Now, I have much to share with my fellow students. Firstly, I would like to show my appreciation to those standing by me all the way, teachers, parents and friends included. Without their help and advice, my life would be different. Secondly, I’ve made up my mind to make every effort to study at college,for I believe hard work is the key to success. Meanwhile,physical exercise and recreational activities are also dispensable. Life without sunshine and laughter is bound to be a failure. Finally I hope that all the younger fellows always keep your dream in mind, by which you will be highly motivated all the time, without doubt or hesitation. Even if sometimes you slack off, tell yourself that tomorrow holds the miracle. Just one more day may be all it will take to realize your dream.试题分析:本文属于要点作文。1. 写作可以分为四部分。提出写作目的部分,表示感谢部分、对将来的规划部分和个人建议部分。2表示感谢的短语有be th should appreciation to sb for sth ;表述决心计划的短语有make up one’ make eve3在表述三个要点时要用适当的过渡词,使文章衔接紧凑。4尽量使用高级词汇和多种句式,比如定语从句,状语从句等,以提高文章档次。【亮点说明】作者开门见山提出文章的写作意图,即要和同学们分享高中生活的感想。然后在下文分三个方面分别讲述,中间使用firstly、secondly和finally等表顺序的连接词,使文章层次分明,段落清晰。其中,作者使用了多种句型结构,比如虚拟语气Without their help and advice, my life would be different.;状语从句Even if sometimes you slack off, tell yourself that tomorrow holds the miracle.;定语从句Finally I hope that all the younger fellows always keep your dream in mind, by which you will be highly motivated all the time, without doubt or hesitation.这些句型的使用反应了作者深厚的语言功底。此外,在文中作者还使用了大量的高级词汇,如appreciation,recreational,is bound to,slack off,keep sth in mind 等这也显示了作者丰富的词汇知识,总之这是一篇优秀的范文。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你是李华,你的美国朋友Mike给你来信告诉你他要和父母在春节期间到中国度假。想询问有关中国传统节日———春节的情况,请你给他写一封回信向他介绍这个节日和庆祝活动等。(第一句已经给出)Dear Mike, I’m glad to know that you are coming to China with your parents and spend Spring Festival here.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours, Li Hua
随着生活水平的不断提高与医疗技术的不断进步,中国人口老龄化问题日益凸显。根据下表提示,请以“How to solve the problem of supporting the aged”为题,谈谈自己对解决人口老龄化问题的看法。家人:照顾老人,多看望老人,理解老人;社区:组织有利于老人身心健康的活动;政府:建立完善的养老体系,投资兴建敬老院。注意:1. 字数为100字左右;2. 参考词汇:体系 system&&敬老院 old folks’ home
假如你是李华,最近你在浏览一个新西兰中学网站时,看到一位名叫Tom的中学生的留言,他计划在暑假期间到中国的北京旅游,希望能有一名中国学生作他的导游。你对此很感兴趣,请根据以下要点提示写一封e-mail给他。主要内容包括:1.希望作他的导游;2.打算如何给他作导游:(1)带他参观故宫(the Forbidden City),鸟巢(the Bird’s Nest), 水立方(the Water Cube)和长城(the Great Wall)。(2)给他讲北京的悠久历史。(3)享受当地美食。3.期盼他的回复。注意:1. 词数100左右。2. 可适当增加情节,使行文连贯。3. 信的开头已为你写好。Dear Tom,Recently, while visiting a senior high school website of New Zealand, I saw the message you posted on it. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes.Yours sincerely,Li Hua
书面表达(满分25分)注意:词数为100左右。
近年微博(microblog)在中国越来越流行。假设你是校报记者,请根据下列提示为校报写一篇介绍微博的英语短文,写作要点:微博为我们生活所带来的的便利等优点微博的缺点个人观点或建议。注意:词数80字以上;可以适当增加细节,使行文连贯。
你的朋友Susan转学了,但是到了新的环境遇到了一些交友的困难。作为朋友,你很想给她点建议。于是你写了一封信,鼓励她努力适应新的环境。要点如下:1. 要自信,自信的人交友时才有魅力;2. 与人微笑,交谈时要目视对方;3. 主动邀请同学一起学习或者就餐时坐在一起;4. 培养和与人分享你的兴趣爱好。注意: 1. 词数120左右;2. 可适当增加细节。
阅读下面短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。An increasing number of students fall in love at an early age and create problems with their studies, which has aroused the school’s attention. A middle school has set a "distance for civilized communication" between boy and girl students. Boys and girls should keep a distance of at least 50 centimeters when they talk in public, otherwise they will be criticized or get an even severer punishment, says an article in Beijing News. It seems that the school has passed the school regulation to prevent girls and boys from falling in love at an early age and creating problems for the school authorities. Some teachers and parents approve of the regulation because it is of vital importance to the teenagers’ study. However, many experts say the problem, if it is one, can be better solved through communication.It is natural for a teenager to have a feeling of love on someone from the opposite sex. It is natural for girls and boys to be attracted to each other as they mature sexually.In fact, normal communication between boy and girl students is good not only for their emotional development and personality refinement, but also for their relationship when they grow up.[写作内容]1.以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。2.以约120个词描述“文明交往距离规定”的利弊,并谈谈你对异性交往的看法。[写作要求]1.作文中可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
某校英文报开辟了一个专栏:Experience。本期话题是如何解决学习中遇到的困难。请你以“My Approach to Difficulties in Learning”为题,用英语写一篇短文, 谈谈自己的一些做法。要求:1. 词数100左右;2. 短文中不能出现本人的相关信息。请从下列人物中选择你 最喜欢的一位 ,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文。要求根据所给信息作适当发挥,且需_百度知道
请从下列人物中选择你 最喜欢的一位 ,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文。要求根据所给信息作适当发挥,且需
4pt:0cm 5.4pt.0pt:140.0pt.0pt.4pt" valign="top" width="192"> “…if I had the power of border-bottom。要求根据所给信息作适当发挥;border-bottom:
border-top:solid windowtext 1:144:none:117。
<td style="width.0man of all ages
<td style="width:none.” <td style="border-right:solid windowtext 1.0border-bottom:144,且需包括以下三部分内容.0pt.0pt.0pt:0cm 5:
none:solid windowtext 1:none.4pt 0cm 5;border-bottom.0pt:0cm 5.0pt.0padding: 1.对该人物的简单介绍
请从下列人物中选择你 最喜欢的一位 :
none:solid windowtext 1.4pt 0cm 5:
none.4pt" valign="top" width="192"> Helen Keller
ordiborder,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文;full of wisdom
“Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-border.4pt 0cm 5:solid windowtext 1;creative:solid windowtext 1:solid windowtext 1.0border-border-eager to learn
William Shakespeare
<td style="width.0pt.4pt 0cm 5;
border-left:none; 3.从该人物身上得到的启示:solid windowtext 1.0
padding.0border-right.4pt" valign="top" width="187"> inventor.4pt 0cm 5:solid windowtext 1:0cm 5:border-top.0border- diligent:140; 2.喜欢该人物的理由;border-
padding:0cm 5;padding.4pt 0cm 5;talented:solid windowtext 1:0cm 5:none:solid windowtext 1.4pt" valign="top" width="156"> writer:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5:solid windowtext 1;border-left.4pt 0cm 5.”
Thomas Edison <td style="width:
border-border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt.0pt:144.4pt 0cm 5.4border-right: optimistic:117
提问者采纳
&&nbsp, Helen learned to read and write and became a famous writer, a son from a poor family. Under the gui&nbsp,同时注意按照时间顺序来组织全文; (143 words) Sample 3. And this explained why he had so many great inventions,最主要使用合适的连接词来理解全文:本文属于人物传记类短文写作;&nbsp, he was a man full of imagination.&nbsp: “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine perspiration”。点评;& I admire him because his keen sights set me thinking and teach me how to le (157 words) Sample 2? These two great works are both written by William Shakespeare, and communication seemed only a dream for her? Have you read The Merchant of V&nbsp.&&&&nbsp,属于半开放性的作文.I admire Edison a lot because of his great contribution to the world.I admire Helen because she was o&nbsp, he was always eager to kn&&&nbsp
Sample 1, and I will try my best to play my role well, Thomas Edison was a great scientist and inventor, and try our best to overcome an&nbsp!Shakespeare.&nbsp。写作时要使用合适的连接词连接起全文, wrote plays and poems that are read all over the world,而且是以英语的形式出现,对考生的要求较高; (135 words)
试题分析, an ordinary but great A&nbsp. Her story tells us that we should value what we have, which helped him to earn the nickname “the Wizard of Melo Park”. For a disa&&&nbsp.What impresses me most is his famous saying, but I can be a hardworking learner,但给考生的余地也较大,句型;&nbsp,使文章更有条理;&&&nbsp,在进行串联写作. Since then she lived in a world of &nbsp, everyone has his own role to play, Ms S&nbsp,短语;&&&&nbsp, but what you are doing and how you do it in your life,属于半开放性的作文;&nbsp, a man of little education. Probably I cannot be an Edison myself!Helen has set an excellent example to all of us。可以做适当的发挥;&nbsp!Since “Life is a stage”;&nbsp: William Shakespeare Do you know H&nbsp. He was also so diligent that he worked day and night. But she never gave up and struggled to&&nbsp,使用高级词汇. On this stage, my favourite English writer and the man of all ages, we are actually all actors and actresses. He was once thought to be a boy who was not worth educating:本文较为新颖,对考生的要求较高, I cannot help being moved by its author Helen Keller. She became deaf and blind when she was 19&&nbsp,给的要点很少: Helen Keller Every time I read “… if I had the power of sight for three days”;&nbsp. From him。要求考生自行组织要点;&nbsp, this& I love him because his poems let me enjoy the beauty of the English language,使之成为整体. I&nbsp. He had more than 1. I like him because his comedies and tragedies bring me into a fantastic world: Thomas Edison Born in America, I realize the secret to success is not when or&nbsp,000&&nbsp. I&nbsp
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据以下要点,写一篇英语作文。 1.体育锻炼的重要性;2.你最喜欢的体育项目并说明原因;3.你参加_百度知道
根据以下要点,写一篇英语作文。 1.体育锻炼的重要性;2.你最喜欢的体育项目并说明原因;3.你参加
写一篇英语作文;4。 1.体育锻炼的重要性;3.你参加锻炼的频率;2.你最喜欢的体育项目并说明原因根据以下要点
提问者采纳
问一问度娘吧
问的到,早就问了
&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160; Though there are different kinds of sports, swimming is my favorite. It was a very exciting experienceto learn swimming with my parents when I was five years old. &#160;&#160;&#160;&#160; Swimming is a really good sport. It makes me feel relaxed. This sport can make me stay healthy and strong, because I exercise almost every part of my body every time I go swimming. &#160;&#160;&#160;&#160; Before going to swim, we should pay attention to three points. The first is to make your body in a betterstate. The second is that do not eat too much. The last is that you&#39;d better swim with some friends. These can help you stay safe and enjoy yourself.
题目是My favorite sport
自己写的?
网上的,自己写没有这么快~~
要把要点概括碗
自己改一下哦~~
你稍微加一点就好了~~
不谢,应该是我谢你才对
好吧~~我问题可以再找我哦
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识