外链次数:1
外链地址:/up/mp3/DC6972E18BAFB570A7182.mp3
《》在线视听
街舞少年.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。copyright &
all rights reserved .您当前的位置 >
& 天天向上第期TFboys千玺跳舞时背景音乐歌曲插曲叫什么MP3歌词试听
天天向上第期TFboys千玺跳舞时背景音乐歌曲插曲叫什么MP3歌词试听
来源:整理 发布时间: 02:08:25
最新逗趣网消息:天天向上第期TFboys千玺跳舞时背景音乐歌曲插曲叫Dont get me started - Ace Hood MP3试听地址:/2012zuixingequ/plays/liuxinggequ/index16581.html《Don't Get Me Started》歌词: You don’t want to get me started hoYou don’t want to get me started hoAce HoodWe the best, YMCMBMy nigga fuck what you say, my niggas all for the cakeWas on the block every night, was on the block every dayI do this shit for my fam, you do this shit for the fameI kept it real from the joint and that’s just how I remainDon’t get me started, don’t get me startedMy nigga my nigga don’t get me started, don’t get me startedMy niggas go real as they go so hard, so dumb retardedCuz a nigga wanna think it’s sweet then try meDon’t get me started, don’t get me startedOk now clique full of niggas with tempersClique full of niggas and killasWhen they cut me I don’t pay itWith the two them nigga eyes rememberI’m the same hill nigga from the block hoAnd I drive still walk with the Glock onI’m about that cream, guaplage onDon’t get me started up hoI come to whip in the PhantomY’all niggas really can’t stand itThe hoes really be joggin’Diamonds that got them watchin’Say Ace ain’t getting’ no moneyPussy, I beg your pardonYou don’t wanna get me startedYou don’t wanna see how I’m ballin’Ok ok, what it look like?Well that good thing got and it’s good nightWith a bad bitch, she’s so thickShe rollin, I know thisAnd her neck gon fall better know thatAct up, I smell like a KodakAnd these niggas these niggasThese niggas these niggasThese niggas these niggas won’t hold backFuck what you say, my niggas all for the cakeWas on the block every night, was on the block every dayI do this shit for my fam, you do this shit for the fameI kept it real from the joint and that’s just how I remainDon’t get me started, don’t get me startedMy nigga my nigga don’t get me started, don’t get me startedMy niggas go real as they go so hard, so dumb retardedCuz a nigga wanna think it’s sweet then try me Don’t get me started, don’t get me startedOk them pussy niggas be hatin’, focus on what I’m makin’Came through in tha Phantom, them pussy niggas can’t take itSpit big bread on my chainStill on stroke with your mainI’m rich nigga like yea niggaThey hopin’ I stay the sameThey say I changed when I got fameBitch niggas, they complainFlat black in that 2 doorNigga must think he Bruce WayneI’m like damn boy what it be like?Hold ‘em down as your knee lightsNew bitch like every daySwear to God you won’t see her twiceThat purple that got me leanin’They don’t wanna get me startedCome on this hook, no phonicsIntroduce this shit and go retardedChopper in the trunk in case your mood swingExtended clips that’s standin’ tall, two chainFuck what you say, my niggas all for the cakeWas on the block every night, was on the block every dayI do this shit for my fam, you do this shit for the fameI kept it real from the joint and that’s just how I remainDon’t get me started, don’t get me startedMy nigga my nigga don’t get me started, don’t get me startedMy niggas go real as they go so hard, so dumb retardedCuz a nigga wanna think it’s sweet then try meDon’t get me started, don’t get me started 本文章属于逗趣网站发布,转载请加原文链接谢谢。
社会热点图文
环球热点图文快乐大本营期TFboys组合开场舞背景音乐插曲
快乐大本营期TFboys组合开场舞背景音乐插曲 歌词八戒只需一秒就记住本站网址
你呢?o(∩_∩)...
试听排行榜
TFBOYS - 街舞少年 mp3外链QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
TFBOYS - 街舞少年空间链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
这首TFBOYS - 街舞少年歌曲链接地址由网友上传并提供分享
把这首歌曲mp3链接地址推荐给你的朋友,可以让他们免费获得本歌曲链接
音乐名称:TFBOYS - 街舞少年.mp3
音乐信息:3.22 MB|||播放4344次
上传会员:(
1.82.37.227|陕西省安康市
上传时间:
下载地址:
QQ空间、MP3背景音乐外链地址
/music/3ECDEHCXPO22F5E6A55D95C48.mp3当前位置:&>&资讯&>&
音乐风云榜盛典tfboys易烊千玺跳舞视频及背景音乐《goodboy》歌词mp3试听下载
来源:齐鲁在线
导读:易烊千玺在2015音乐风云榜年度盛典跳舞的背景音乐是bigbang成员gd和太阳的代表作《goodboy》首度以代言人身份出席年度盛典的tfboys同样不负众望,超高人气让他们毫无悬念地拿下最受欢迎内地组合奖,并凭借脍炙人...
易烊千玺在2015音乐风云榜年度盛典跳舞的背景音乐是bigbang成员gd和太阳的代表作《goodboy》
首度以代言人身份出席年度盛典的tfboys同样不负众望,超高人气让他们毫无悬念地拿下最受欢迎内地组合奖,并凭借脍炙人口的作品《青春修炼手册》揽获年度最受欢迎歌曲大奖,成为当晚双料王。
更多关于相关文章:

我要回帖

更多关于 tfboys街舞少年 的文章

随机推荐