when we duo queue这猜猜猜是哪首歌的歌词改编的词!!!

【Instalok出品】 - LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》
【Instalok出品】 - LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》 【Instalok出品】 - LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》 ( Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do PARODY) 草莓游戏
斗闻排行榜【 Together We Were Made 】【 英文 】【 2011-06 】
2011 release, the third album from the British Popsters. Together We Were Made is a Feeling record that sounds, unashamedly, like The Feeling, but with a host of new twists and turns to explore. The album was recorded in frontman Dan Gillespie Sells' home (and the band's studio). The band worked alongside The Freemasons to produce the album, with the Brighton dance duo adding 'fairy-dust' to the these new tracks.
()You say you need me then you dont,I say I'll leave you but I wont,we all wanna be free but not alone.So off you go just like before,I hear you slam the taxi door,Hope you find what your looking forI know I'm doing wrong, yes I know I'm doing wrong,cos I can feel you in my heart, every time we partYou set my world on fireI love you more every dayyou can run you can run but don't stay longI love you more every dayYou set my world on fireand I don't care what you say更多更详尽歌词 在 you can run you can run but don't be longI love you more every daywhat more can I say(set my world on fire)and I don't care, I don't care what you sayI love you more, I love you more every day.There's still that smell you always wearjust hangs like silence in the airholds court when you're not even thereNobody has to understandwe hold our hearts within our handssometimes it's more than we can stand
()Tell me are the crazy clothes a cry for help?I think I'd like you if you'd smile but you don't smileStand aside and count your motions, keeping to yourselfIt's just a waste of time, don't waste my time, ooh, just danceDance like you dance when you love someoneDance like you dance when you love someoneAnd if you've got no one just look above your pretty headAnd dance for the lights, for the lights, for the lightsDance like you dance when you love someoneDance like you dance when you love someoneAnd if you've got no one just look above your pretty headAnd dance for the lights, for the lights, for the lightsTurn me down again, I come back, turn me downYou think you hurt me but you're wrong, it turns me onNo one gets to shine forever, no one gets to change the weatherGonna sing until it stops raining and when it stops we'llDance like you dance when you love someoneDance like you dance when you love someoneAnd if you've got no one just look above your pretty headAnd dance for the lights, for the lights, for the lightsDance like you dance when you love someone更多更详尽歌词 在 Dance like you dance when you love someoneAnd if you've got no one just look above your pretty headAnd dance for the lights, for the lights, for the lightsYou've got that look again in your eyes, ooh, oohThe lights are in your, the lights are in your eyesThe lights are in your eyesThe lights are in your, the lights are in your eyesThe lights are in your eyesDance like you dance when you love someoneDance like you dance when you love someoneAnd if you've got no one just look above your pretty headAnd dance for the lights, for the lights, for the lightsDance like you dance when you love someoneDance like you dance when you love someoneAnd if you've got no one just look above your pretty headAnd dance for the lights, for the lights, for the lightsDance like you dance when you love someoneDance like you dance when you love someoneAnd if you've got no one just look above your pretty headAnd dance for the lights, for the lights, for the lights
()A dear heart, a small part, I could have tried more A sweet smell, a thin shell, a farewell, I should've cried more I don't eat, I don't sleep, I just fight but what I long for Is a safe place, a kind face, the sweet taste I nearly died for Another soldier, another soldier, Another hit to the heart when they told you Another mistake, another heartache, You feel the blood on your hands getting colder Another soldier, another soldier, Another hit to the heart when they told you Another mistake, another heartache, You feel the blood in your veins getting colder They boil squid in their own ink, their money's all spent We don't own, we just rent, it's not home until the cheque's sent But it's too late, the locks break, I won't let them take it all away Wrong or right, I just fight to keep my world safe Another soldier, another soldier,更多更详尽歌词 在
Another hit to the heart when they told you Another mistake, another heartache, You feel the blood on your hands getting colder Another soldier, another soldier, Another hit to the heart when they told you Another mistake, another heartache, You feel the blood in your veins getting colder Another soldier Another soldier, another soldier, Another hit to the heart when they told you Another mistake, another heartache, You feel the blood on your hands getting colder Another soldier, another soldier, Another hit to the heart when they told you Another mistake, another heartache, You feel the blood in your veins getting colder
()Leave me out of itYou're alone and that's your thing, that's your thingAnd if you don't hear your voiceYou're alone and that's your choice, baby, that's your choiceIf I put my name upon it maybe no one else will want itMaybe I can keep it to myself(She said)You don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineComing through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreLeave me out of itDon't fool yourself 'cause now you're free, you're freeLeave me out of itThere's a thousand things that you can be without meIf you put your name upon it maybe no one else will want itMaybe you can keep it to yourself(She said)You don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is but you need someA crack in your heart that can't be undoneYou don't know what love is till you've had mine更多更详尽歌词 在 Coming through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreComing through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is but you need someA crack in your heart that can't be undoneYou don't know what love is till you've had mineComing through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is till you've had mineYou don't know what love is but you need someA crack in your heart that can't be undoneYou don't know what love is till you've had mineComing through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreNa, na, na, na, na, naComing through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreNa, na, na, na, na, naComing through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreNa, na, na, na, na, naComing through your door, soon I'll have you calling out for moreNa, na, na, na, na, naLeave me out of itYou're alone and that's your thing, baby that's your thing更多更详尽歌词 在
()The penny's droppedI'm gonna be the one to say sorry firstI'm well rehearsedThe penny's droppedI'm gonna be the one to say I was wrongAnd then we're done'Cause even when there is sorrow in your heartYou need a place, need a place, need a place to startOoh, so build a home, put pictures on the wallChoose a color for the door and let me in(Na, na, na, na)Build a home 'cause I never wanna knowWhat it is to be alone, no, not againThe penny's droppedHow come a simple thought can be so delayedAin't it strange?The penny's dropped, I've got itI'm gonna have a drink and we'll start againI'm still your friendEven when there is hunger in your heartYou need a place, need a place, need a place to start更多更详尽歌词 在 Ooh, so build a home, put pictures on the wallChoose a color for the door and let me in(Na, na, na, na)Build a home 'cause I never wanna knowWhat it is to be alone, no not againOoh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh(Na, na, na, na)Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh'Cause even when there is sorrow in your heartYou need a place, need a place, need a place to startOoh, so build a home, put pictures on the wallChoose a color for the door and let me in(Na, na, na, na)Build a home 'cause I never wanna knowHow it feels to be alone, no not againOoh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh(Na, na, na, na)Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
()I've searched every corner, of this old house. Been here for an hour, turned it upside down and inside out. But I can't remember, who knows where I had it? But I need it now. Back, back, used to be mine and I want it back, back, One look at you and it takes me back, oh back. The ink on the note that you left was black, so black. Used to be mine and I want you back. So how did it happen? What a mess I've made. There's something here that meant so much, just evaporates. Some goodbyes last forever.更多更详尽歌词 在
As they slip through your fingers, it's the great escape. Back, back, used to be mine and I want it back, back, One thought of you and it takes me back, way back. Used to be mine and I want it back. Used to be mine and I want you back. Back, back, back in my arms Back, back, back in my arms Back, back, back in my arms Back, back, back , back, back [repeat]
()I hope you're feeling OK, I hope you've had a good day. And when you knock upon my door I hope you're ready to play. I think he knows what to do, I saw him jumpin' the queue, But in your heart is fascination and we're waitin' for you. Come and get it if you want it, Ellie's all dressed up like she promised, Anna she don't care what's wrong or right. Janey's gonna live forever, Sally's gonna get drunk whatever, Everybody round our house tonight. So the morning has come, and Paul is still on the drums, And all the neighbors stopped complaining when we poured 'em some rum. And we've made so many friends, we don't want it to end, Why don't we put on something fabulous and do it again. So come and get it if you want it, Ellie's all dressed up like she promised, Anna she don't care what's wrong or right. Janey's gonna live forever, Sally's gonna get drunk whatever, Everybody round our house tonight. Got to be there Should've been there, should've been there, ah ah, Should've been there, should've been there,更多更详尽歌词 在
Should've been there, should've been there, ah ah, Should've been there, should've been there Every game played, has a winner, And every sin made has a hundred sinners. Come and get it if you want it, Ellie's all dressed up like she promised, Anna she don't care what's wrong or right. Janey's gonna live forever, Sally's gonna get drunk whatever, Everybody round our house tonight. Should've been there, should've been there, ah ah, Should've been there, should've been there, Should've been there, should've been there, ah ah, Should've been there, should've been there [x2] Come and get it if you want it, Ellie's all dressed up like she promised, Anna she don't care what's wrong or right. Janey's gonna live forever, Sally's gonna get drunk whatever, Everybody round our house tonight. [x2]
()You can shake it off, don't come close to me. You can take it off, well I don't wanna see. You can shake it off, you can take it off Just don't shake it off on me. Sing so, when I open up my window All I ever hear is voices, another day I won't get dressed. I guess, it's wrong, sitting there alone so lonesome, Clock tickin' on like Mr. Grin, stuck in someone else's mess. You step a little bit closer and I start to become unsure. You step a little more closer and I start looking for the door. You get a little more closer and the fear in my heart gets strong There's poetry in what you do, it's a shame that it's just so wrong. I can shake it off, don't come close to me. I can shake it off, you're not my enemy. Once you made me fall, once you made me crawl. But I can shake it off, you'll see. (Just like Mr. Grin) Home time, everybody needs their own time I'm a disconnected phone line, you didn't even pass that test. Wrong again, you make a small correction, I look twice, you come in my direction. Alright, welcome to the wilderness. They say, you didn't want it but you have to pay You didn't want it but you have to pay更多更详尽歌词 在
You didn't want it but you have to pay You have to pay for it anyway, ey. You didn't want it but you have to pay You didn't want it but you have to pay You didn't want it but you have to pay You have to pay for it anyway, ey. I can shake it off, don't come close to me. I can shake it off, you're not my enemy. Once you made me fall, once you made me crawl. But I can shake it off, you'll see. (Just like Mr. Grin) Sing, sing, sing, sing Voices, I won't get dressed Voice, voice, voice, voices, I won't get dressed I can shake it off, don't come close to me. I can shake it off, you're not my enemy. Once you let me down, once you mess me round. But I can shake it off, you'll see. Just like Mr. Grin Once you let me down, once you mess me round. But I can shake it off, you'll see.
()Even as the sun hits the morning breezeWarming up the chill as it moves the tressTell me will you come for a stroll with me?All you ever do is say noIf I took a line from your favorite songWrote it in the sky with the stars that shoneI could never get you to sing alongAll you'd ever do is say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, ohI dream about a world only we can knowDream about a car and a dog in towDream about the places that we can goBut all you ever do is say noI must be a fool 'cause I play this gameShakin' off the dust and I try againTell me what I did to deserve these blowsAll you ever do is say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, ohI know what you do, I know what you doYou string me along, it keeps you amusedSay no, ooh, ohSay no, ooh, oh更多更详尽歌词 在 When I say one thing and you say anotherWhen I say love you run for coverWhen I say one thing and you say anotherWhen I say love you run for coverI know what you do, I know what you doYou string me along, it keeps you amusedSay no, ooh, ohSay no, ooh, ohYou give me nothing, babyI say one thing, you say another, babyI say love and you run for cover, babyI say one thing, you say another, babyI say love and you run for cover, babyI say one thing, you say another, babyI say love and you're breaking my heart, babyBreaking my heart, baby, breaking my heart, babyBreaking my heart, babySay noOoh, oh, say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, oh, say noOoh, ohI know what you do, I know what you doYou string me along, it keeps you amusedSay no, ooh, ohSay no, ooh, oh
()I'ma go back, back where I came fromBack where I came from, that's where my heart lies now, nowI'ma go home, back where I startedBack where I started, home's where me heart is now, nowI'm coming to you 'cause you are the only oneYou are the only one who believed in meThrowing stones, sticks and stonesWill break them bones, will break them bones(Stones)But these words are all I have, I have to throw(Stones)And I'm throwin' 'em hard, I'm throwin' em hardListen to me, I sound like an old man nowOnly the unregretful of us stay young, youngAnd I've got a thousand things that I wish I hadn't doneLike throwing stones, sticks and stonesWill break them bones, will break them bones更多更详尽歌词 在 (Stones)But these words are all I have, I have to throw(Stones)And I'm throwin' 'em hard, I'm throwin' em hardThey're only words, they won't hurt nobodySay them anywayStones, stones, stonesThey're only words, they won't hurt nobodySay them anywayStones, sticks and stonesWill break them bones, will break them bones(Stones)But these words are all I have, I have to throw(Stones)And I'm throwin' em hard, I'm throwin' em hardThey're only words, they won't hurt nobody
()Let me tell you 'bout the mountainsLet me tell you 'bout the old daysLet me tell you everything I knowOh, let me be a bore, babeLet me tell you storiesAnd I'll tell them from the heart nowSo that every little story toldOh, is a little work of art nowBut if you're just sittin' thereTryin' to catch the eye of someone to come save youJust tell me you don't careBut I'm hoping that you care'Cause I'm looking for another lifeAnd it could be youOh, I'm looking for another loveAnd it could be with youOh, I'm looking for another hope to live byLooking for another reason to tryLooking for another life and it could be youAnd it could be youYou can worry 'bout the futureYou can worry 'bout the outcomeAnd the monster underneath my bedOh, everybody's got oneComing out to get meAnd it's coming out to get meJust as poisonous as fear and doubtOh, I wish you could protect me更多更详尽歌词 在 'Cause over that hill is God knows whateverWe can tackle it together and then we'll be safeDon't you want to be safe?Oh, I'm looking for another lifeAnd it could be youOh, I'm looking for another loveAnd it could be with youOh, I'm looking for another hope to live byLooking for another reason to tryLooking for another life and it could be youAnd it could be youAnd over that hill is something much betterThan what we've ever knownIt's a story we can tell, another story we can tellWell, I'm looking for another lifeAnd it could be youOh, I'm looking for another loveAnd it could be youOh, I'm looking for another hopeAnd it could be youI'm looking for another reasonI think it's youLooking for another hope to live byLooking for another reason to tryLooking for another love and it could be youAnd it could be you
()Come, why don't you come along, babe Why don't you come along, babe Why don't you come along, babe Why don't you come along, Why don't you run to me, babe We can get out of here, We can get out of here, babe Nobody loves you here. Do you long for a place far away from this awful town? Well this is the way to go, Do you feel darkness in your soul? A little love and care it's so rare, A little love and care. When it gets hard to see, Open your eyes and look for me, A little love and care it's so rare, A little love and care. Don't go anywhere, don't do anything dangerous, There's a whole load of people depending on you for their happiness. So don't do anything, don't go anywhere, stay with us, It's a terrible world, you should know you belong with the likes of us.更多更详尽歌词 在
But don't you long for a place far away from this awful crowd? This is the way to go, Do you feel darkness in your soul? A little love and care it's so rare, A little love and care. If diamonds can make you stay, You might as well throw them all away, A little love and care it's so rare, A little love and care. This is the way to go, Do you feel darkness in your soul? A little love and care it's so rare, A little love and care. When it gets hard to see, Open your eyes and look for me, A little love and care it's so rare, A little love and care. Why don't you come along? [repeat]登录后才能保存观看记录哦^-^
登录后才能上传哦^-^
英雄联盟杂谈:LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》
&&lol S5赛季最新视频合集23
安装安卓手机APP即可下载本站视频
分享给站外好友:
HTML代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_3" type="text" value=''>
通用代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_4" type="text" value=''>
扫描二维码 随心看视频:
手机瞄准我,惊喜不间断,您可以:
1.在手机或平板上继续观看本视频
2.发送给您的好友或分享到朋友圈
正在观看:英雄联盟杂谈:LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》
更新时间:
【Instalok】LOL原创歌《When We Duo Queue》
大家都在看视频: 【Instalok出品】 - LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
【Instalok出品】 - LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
【Instalok出品】 - LOL原创歌曲《When We Duo Queue》 ( Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do PARODY)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-

我要回帖

更多关于 切克闹是哪首歌 的文章

随机推荐