whatwhat the happenn the computer?

what happen if you lock the computerlike,when you lock your computer what will happen如果你锁定电脑,会发生什么?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
what happen if you lock the computerlike,when you lock your computer what will happen如果你锁定电脑,会发生什么?
what happen if you lock the computerlike,when you lock your computer what will happen如果你锁定电脑,会发生什么?
如果是让翻译,则应该是如果你锁定电脑,会发生什么?最后祝元旦快乐~!经济学问题.答案要是坐标系表达哈.over the past 20 years,technological advances have reduced the cost of computer chip,in the same period computer was used popularly in more and more fields,what will happen to the computer market?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
经济学问题.答案要是坐标系表达哈.over the past 20 years,technological advances have reduced the cost of computer chip,in the same period computer was used popularly in more and more fields,what will happen to the computer market?
经济学问题.答案要是坐标系表达哈.over the past 20 years,technological advances have reduced the cost of computer chip,in the same period computer was used popularly in more and more fields,what will happen to the computer market?
成本下降&供给增加供给曲线右移表现为S1移动到S2,而需求也会因为价格下降变大一些表现为D1移动到D2
不要被这种哗众取宠的题目吓了。。。首先,没有那个既定的模型可以准确预测未来,这是基本的常识性错误问题。除非加一个条件:假设既定情况不变,或者未来一段时间的环境变化趋势已知。没有这种假设,是不可能预测的。其次,这道题,姑且理解为前提既定不变。两个已经条件:1.成本降低。2.需求量上升初级微观经济学:画图,直接坐标系,价格与需求量的变动中级微观经济学:...用can,can't,could,couldn't1.The man was badly hurt.Anything ___happen to him2.He said he ______come and mend the computer for me.i'm waiting for him.3.The sign says,"NO PARKING".You ______ park your car here.4.Why don't you ring him?You___use my mob_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用can,can't,could,couldn't1.The man was badly hurt.Anything ___happen to him2.He said he ______come and mend the computer for me.i'm waiting for him.3.The sign says,"NO PARKING".You ______ park your car here.4.Why don't you ring him?You___use my mob
用can,can't,could,couldn't1.The man was badly hurt.Anything ___happen to him2.He said he ______come and mend the computer for me.i'm waiting for him.3.The sign says,"NO PARKING".You ______ park your car here.4.Why don't you ring him?You___use my mobile phone.5.When he was a child,he was sad that he____get what he liked,e.g.story books.6.____the students choose what to study in this school?---Of course they can't.7.We ___swim here because of the sharks.8.i__take a day off whenever i want.
1.could2.could3.couldn't4.can5.couldn't6.Can7.can't8.can

我要回帖

更多关于 what s gonna happen 的文章

随机推荐