速降的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今晚快乐大本营黄晓明和杨颖真情对白的背景英文歌叫什么_百度知道
今晚快乐大本营黄晓明和杨颖真情对白的背景英文歌叫什么
提问者采纳
t doI wanna feed the hungry childrenAnd reach across the farthest landI wanna tell the broken there is healingAnd mercy in the Father's burning bright for YouIt&#39, Can I be the one You use, use meLord will you use meFor youI wanna set the world on fireOh;s handsI, I am small butYou, You are strong enough toTake my dreamsCome and give them wingsLord with YouThere is nothing I can's everything that I desireOh;s nothing I can's nothingNothing I can't doMy hands my feetMy everythingMy life, yeah yeah yeahTake my dreamsCome and give them wingsLord with YouThere is nothing we can&#39, You are strong enough toTake my dreamsCome and give them wingsLord with YouThere is nothing I can't do yeahTake my dreamsCome and give them wings’course Lord with YouThere&#39, I am small butYou, my loveLord, I am weak butYou, You are big enoughI, You are big enoughI?I;t doThere is nothing I can&#39, I am weak butYt doOh there't doOh yeahWith use youOh I&#39Set The World On Fire (Acoustic) - Britt NicoleI wanna set the world on fireUntil it't doTake my dreamsCome and give them wingsLord with YouThere is nothing I can&#39
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
快乐大本营的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我也想问,可是不知道~
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快乐大本营期baby和黄晓明掉下来的时背景音乐 快乐大本营2015最新一期插曲 mp3试听, 快乐大本营期baby和黄晓明掉下来的时背景音乐歌词