老师您好!请帮我看看我这篇英文作为有没有什么英语语法大全错误和表达不妥的地方,谢谢!!

请帮我检查一下这首翻译的英文诗有没有语法错误,并改正一下。若您有更好的翻译,请告诉我,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我检查一下这首翻译的英文诗有没有语法错误,并改正一下。若您有更好的翻译,请告诉我,谢谢!
无论鲜花有多么眷顾我I will always remember youThe sun will always remember the moon.星星会一直记得天空,无论月亮有多么喜爱星星The stars will always remember the sky.而我会一直记得你, no matter how much the flowers favor me.太阳会一直记得月亮,无论天空有多么思念大地The earth will always remember the flowers.大地会一直记得鲜花,no matter how much the moon likes the stars,no matter how much you love her,no matter how much the sky misses the earth,my dear
提问者采纳
太阳一直关注着月亮.星星一直留恋着天空?好像此时此刻之前,no matter how much the sky misses the earth、“眷顾”等的对比不是很强?我这里把你的“记得”理解为“牵挂”?因为我觉得“记得”和后面的“喜爱”,no matter how much the moon likes the stars,对方在你的心里都不是不存在的.而我一直记得你, no matter how much the flowers favor me,无论鲜花有多么眷顾我I am always keeping you in heart,no matter how much you love her,要表示“我一直记得你”为什么要用将来时呢,是不是.大地一直滋养着鲜花,无论月亮有多么喜爱星星The stars
is always unwilling to leave the sky,不知道对不对呢。所以我建议把四个“wil“去掉, my dear,改成,只是现在的某一件事情让你彻底记住了他,无论天空有多么思念大地The earth is always nourishing the flowersI will always remember you:The sun is always caring the moon.感受一下这句话是什么意思
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
别听一楼的说我觉得翻译得不错啊,how much也可以表示程度的,will后面是接动词原型的
语法错误不至于 但是直译不太好 带你修改下吧The sun will keep the moon in heart forever however deeply the moon likes the stars.The stars will keep the sky in heart forever
much the sky misses the earth. The earth will keep the flower in heart forever
however much the flowers favor me.I will keep
you in heart forever however deeply
you love her
will 改成would吧~~
去掉wi会好点l吧
我觉得翻译得不错啊,will后面是接动词原型的,别听一楼的说,how much也可以表示程度的. 希望能帮到你 语法错误不至于 但是直译不太好 带你修改下...
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我修改我写的英文句子 请帮我修改语法或不对的地方 谢谢!!!!!!!!_百度知道
请帮我修改我写的英文句子 请帮我修改语法或不对的地方 谢谢!!!!!!!!
only few kids were not interest to play fingerprinting, we go back to the classroom. After Iobserve they finish eating, the educator take every child’s hands to do the finger printing!, I pay a lot of attention to watch and observing every child’saction and emotion. When the educator changes the diapers for them. We can not toforces some of them to participate in the same activities, I clean the toyfor them!, We did the art activities for today. When Ifinish today’s observation. I play with them during most of the time. During today’s internship,because it was lunch time. I feel so hard to becomean real educator, I feel a little bit nervous when I have to start working with children. I observe children and educator’s routine, I went to the park with childrenand educator in the morning, so I help the educator to set up the table and chairfor children, some of them does not. When I came to see the children in the morning, I watch her cleanevery child’s pee and poo!!, some ofchildren does like to play fingerprinting, because they have to do almost everything for there kids, I did many things, I know they will get to know me in the future, I lean that every child have different interest!, and then I used wet napkin to clean every kids’ hands, but it’s ok, as I can see.So for today’s internship, I feel like I learn so much thing about how to takecare these children以下 是我写的东西 拜托紧急 需要有会英语的帮我修改我的语法句子 如果不通顺的地方 请帮我修改!, they seems like don’t remember me at all!. #2 This is my second week for doing my stages. After finish almost 1 hours outdoor play. From today’ observation!!, especially for toddler age group!
#1 It’s my first day for doing my internship. This is a very fun activity for them, most of them are very interest and happy toplay finger printing!, I play with these kids and doing my observation aswell
提问者采纳
表达比较地道,需改动I play with these kids and doing my observation aswell, so I help the educator to set up the table and chairfor children,我只从语法层面上给你修改, interest 应改为interestedevery child have different interest. 主谓不一致 .最后那个there kids 是什么:第一篇时态有点乱,比如,最好用一般过去时,去掉somost of them are very interest and happy toplay finger printing,应该改为I played with these kids and did my observation aswell:I pay a lot of attention to watch and observing every child’saction and emotion. and连接两个谓语要并列啊lifeEnglishman的英语很好,多个谓语动词并存?第二篇 还是时态混乱they seems like don’t remember me at all, some of them does not,because和so不能连用, some ofchildren does like to play fingerprinting.because it was lunch time:every child have?~those kids or their kids:I paid a lot of attention to watching and observing every child’saction and emotion:错误的主谓搭配, 主谓不一致.最好改为
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
During my today&#39. During today’s internship, I pay a lot of attention to watch and observing every child’saction and emotionIt’s my first day for doing my internship.请修改为以下的句子It was the first day for me to work as an intership, I have paid much attention to watching and observing the action and emotion of every child who was around me 满意, I feel a little bit nervous when I have to start working with children,请立即采纳. I felt a little nervous while I was beginning ts working period as an internship,谢谢
先改一段吧It’s the first day of my internship.I felt a little nervous when I have to start working with children. Today I paid a lot of attention to watching and observing every child’saction and emotion.I played with them most of the time, and I cleaned the toyfor them. When the educator changed diapers for children, I watch how she cleanedtheir pee and poo. I also observed children's and educator’s routine. When I finished today’s observation, I have learnt so much about taking care of children, especially those for toddler age group. It is hard to become an educator, because they have to do almost everything for kids.
#2I play with these kids and doing my observation as well---played?we go back to the classroom---went??那个observe 是想表达什么意思?第三段的interest的用法是否正确呢We can not toforces some of them to participate in the same activities,---we can not forces some.........鄙人水平一般,互相交流,不喜勿喷
牛人,你教我英语吧……
英文句子的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁师兄:这是我老师给的翻译作业,给我看看有没有翻译得不妥的地方,谢谢。_百度知道
师兄:这是我老师给的翻译作业,给我看看有没有翻译得不妥的地方,谢谢。
给我指导一下的,but it is equally clear that lithography will not let us build semiconductor devices in which individual dopant atom are located at specific lattice sites(2) Many of the exponentially improving trends in computer hardware capability have remained steady for the last 50 years.(3) If we are to continue these trends we will have to develop a new “post-lithographic” manufacturing technology which will let us inexpensively build computer systems with mole quantities of logic elements that are molecular in both size and precision and are interconnected in complex and highly idiosyncratic patterns。(1) It’s worth pointing out that the word “nanotechnology” has become very popular and is used to describe many types of research where the characteristic dimensions are less than about 1000 nanometers. For example,哪位师兄看后想翻译,请您给你回复下.(4)
There are two more concepts commonly associated self replication这是翻译原文的一部分,百度无法将我做的翻译也加进去, continued improvements in lithography have resulted in line widths that are less than one micron。同时也谢谢所有赏脸看这个问题的朋友: positional assembly. Sub-micron lithography is clearly very valuable (ask anyone who uses a computer!),我将我做翻译发给您.(5) Clearly, but then lithography starts to reach its fundamental limits. However: this work is often called “nanotechnology”, we should be happy with any method that simultaneously achieved the first three objectives. There is fairly widespread confidence that these trends are likely to continue for at least another ten years
提问者采纳
是用来描述许多类型的研究的特征尺寸小于1000纳米。然而。(5)很明显,这似乎很难不使用某种形式的定位(以获得正确的分子部分在正确的地方)和某种形式的自我复制(要控制开支)怎么样。例如,我们应该满意任何方法,持续改善光刻导致线宽度小于1微米:这个工作通常被称为“纳米技术”。亚微米光刻显然是非常有价值的(问任何人使用电脑!),这种趋势很可能将持续至少另一个十年了。(4)有两个概念通常存在于纳米技术,但同样明显的是,能让我们廉价地构建计算机系统与摩尔数量的逻辑元素分子在两个规模和精度和相互连接的复杂和高度特殊的模式,光刻不会让我们构建半导体器件中,个人掺杂原子位于特定格子(2)许多指数改善的趋势在计算机硬件能力一直稳定在过去50年。有相当广泛的信心,同时实现了第一个目标,但是那时光刻开始达到它的基本限制。(3)如果我们继续这些趋势我们将要开发一个新的“快速光刻”制造技术:定位;自我复制(1)值得指出的是,单词“纳米技术”已经变得非常流行
有些术语,楼主没有翻译出来,或者翻译错了。比如说,基本限制错译,是极限。computer hardware capability。电脑硬件容量(内存)。
嗯,说的对。但我感觉乃几个词的意思好像是一样的。呵呵
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
自我复制,我们应该感到高兴,用来描述多种类型的特征尺寸小于约1000纳米的研究,分子的大小和精度的摩尔数量和相互联系,但它同样清楚的是光刻技术将让我们建立半导体器件中。(5)显然,在过去的50年里保持稳定的。然而。(4)有两个概念通常与纳米技术,但然后的光刻开始达到其根本的限制,个人的掺杂物原子位于特定的晶格。例如,在光刻中的继续改进已导致是小于一微米的线宽度,复杂和高度特异性的模式:这项工作通常被称为“纳米技术”,这将让我们廉价地建立计算机系统的逻辑元素。有相当广泛的信心,我们将要开发一个新的“光刻后的”制造技术,同时实现了前三个目标的任何方法。显然是非常有价值的亚微米级光刻技术(要求使用计算机的人!),至少再过十年,这种趋势很可能会继续.(2)许多的计算机硬件能力成倍提高的趋势。(3)如果我们继续这种趋势这是值得指出的是:位置装配,这似乎有些困难,“纳米技术”这个词已经成为非常流行
谢谢您的回答。只能选择一个满意的答案。祝您中秋愉快。下次有问题时,希望您还能来给我解答。
那么长就五分啊
不好意思,没有去看分值。马上加分。我的分不多了。不好意思。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我看看我翻译的这篇英文短文大概准确吗?谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我看看我翻译的这篇英文短文大概准确吗?谢谢!
百度知道改版了!感激;我该怎么办,让大家帮我看看对不对呢,谢谢,链接也不让放?请教,才能把我的短文放到百度上;空间也不够装完了
提问者采纳
可以用附件啊
你把这个短文,用QQ截图工具,在你的提问中插入这个截图,如图示
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
那就尽量清理一下,把一个分区腾出最大的空间给它安装不就可以了吗
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语老师帮我看看有没有语法和逻辑错误或者需要换词改进的地方,1.as the risin请英语老师帮我看看有没有语法和逻辑错误或者需要换词改进的地方,1.as the rising of employment pressure,working as vill_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语老师帮我看看有没有语法和逻辑错误或者需要换词改进的地方,1.as the risin请英语老师帮我看看有没有语法和逻辑错误或者需要换词改进的地方,1.as the rising of employment pressure,working as vill
请英语老师帮我看看有没有语法和逻辑错误或者需要换词改进的地方,1.as the risin请英语老师帮我看看有没有语法和逻辑错误或者需要换词改进的地方,1.as the rising of employment pressure,working as village official is a best way to improve our working efficiency and our ability to get employed.2.Decades ago,it is not an uncommon occurence that people smoking in public places.However,no one prevent them from smoking,although it disgusting.but that is changing now,there are more "No smoking" warning sign in public.Should smoking be banned in public places?3.As is known to all,there was a "poisoning case" happened in Medical Center of Fudan University,the victim Huang Yang and the criminal suspect Lin shenhao both are roomates.The problem of get along with roomates has been broght into focus since the occurrence of this envent.So how to get along with your roomates?3."Whether shouldvwe give a hand if an old man fall down" This is only a tip of integrity of the iceberg in the society of the lcakcof integrity.We must realize the importance of intergrity with the mounting demand for mutual trust.
1.working as village official
应该是 working as a village official
2.that people smoking in public places
应该是一个完整的句子 所以 smoking 应该换成 smoke3.although it disgusting.but that is changing now . 首先用了although就不能用but了 应该改成 although it is disgusting,that is changing now.4.the victim Huang Yang and the criminal suspect Lin shenhao both are roomates. 把both 去掉5.The problem of get along with roomates has been
broght into focus since the occurrence of this envent.
of属于介词
所以 get改成getting
broght 拼写错了 brought
.envent 改成 event .6.Whether shouldvwe give a hand if an old man fall down?
改成 should
we . if an old man falls down
暂时发现这么多

我要回帖

更多关于 日语语法 的文章

随机推荐