我们都爱笑 综艺,前几期天涯歌女唱的是什么歌?

天生歌姬变身天涯歌女 舞厅演出遭黑帮砸场我们都爱笑 里三人和唱了什么英文歌_百度知道
天生歌姬变身天涯歌女 舞厅演出遭黑帮砸场我们都爱笑 里三人和唱了什么英文歌
m from the westTop off the rideWe could cruise aroundListen to the sounds till the sun goes downAnd there&#39California - AkiaTop off the rideWe could cruise aroundListen to the sounds till the sun goes downStarin out my window at youGettin by aint the same without youAnd I aint the same without youCan&#39.Top off the rideWe could cruise aroundListen to the sounds till the sun goes downAnd there' We can hit the storesAnd there's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in CaliforniaTop off the rideWe can hit shoreWe can hit the sunset's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in California BabyTop off the rideWe could cruise aroundListen to the sounds till the sun goes downAnd there'em Drop TopWit Hop HopGettin 3 wheels lookin for the spotsWith them mamis in the party pantsAnd cornrowsThatz anywhere from Crenshaw to MelroseWe ridin down sunsetLong as i got a blunt leftIf you can smell you can tellI's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in CaliforniaTop off the rideWe can hit shoreWe can hit sunsetAnd there&#39.;s a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in CaliforniaStarin out my window at youGettin by aint the same without youAnd I aint the same without youCuz I know that it will be too longBefore I see youTears from my eyes cry tooTears from my eyes cry tooI love it when the breeze comes throughSo as soon as I get back I's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in California
Top off the rideAnd hit the shoreWe can hit sunsetAnd there's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in California
Top off the rideWe can hit the shoreWe can hit sunsetThere aint no better sunsetWe in the city with the cadillacsThe chevoletsAnd it be sunny every dayIt never rainsAnd we be in 't even do my thing without youSo LongTo the one I LoveAnd I remember how it wasI wish I could be back there cuzI wanna be back where I can take aTake the top off the rideWe can cruise aroundListen to the sound as the sun goes downAnd there&#39.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
天生歌姬的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁登录后才能保存观看记录哦^-^
登录后才能上传哦^-^
我们都爱笑精彩片段:miss A佳教你如何追女神 激情上演大尺度霸气胸咚
miss A佳教你如何追女神 激情上演大尺度霸气胸咚
miss A霏演绎另类白娘子 杜天皓觅得“真爱“
爱笑兄妹上演宫廷镀“金”传
miss A佳化身迷人空姐被“挑逗” 杜天皓遭“偷拍”发飙
miss A霏秀贴身热舞 杜天皓杂耍被玩坏
missA娇媚现身 杜天皓意外被表白
每周一歌之《咆哮(Growl)》 胡夏引领张维威神舞蹈
胡夏徒手榨汁玩重口
胡夏关晓彤西瓜洗脸
爱笑后宫传《蹭》“心机嬷”亲授高端“蹭” 男神一手抓
爱笑段子屋《指婚》 关晓彤被迫“洞房”
沈凌带领蛇精病伴舞团逼疯主唱
是亲生的吗?张学恒离家出走他爹将房间出租
A-lin综艺首秀现场打歌
每周一歌之《皮特他给》无节操中文翻唱权志龙《Crooked》
天生歌姬变身天涯歌女 舞厅演出遭黑帮砸场
杨玏米露关系烂 冤家碰头似恨是爱
吃货配学霸 杨玏米露配一脸
杨玏现场深吻米露 霸气抱得美人归
米露泪眼秀演技 杨玏显温情
杨玏Man倒女神 颜值智商齐爆表
杨玏米露嘴对嘴 气氛羞涩爱意浓
播出时间:不定期
已有人关注该栏目
安装安卓手机APP即可下载本站视频
分享给站外好友:
HTML代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_3" type="text" value=''>
通用代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_4" type="text" value=''>
扫描二维码 随心看视频:
手机瞄准我,惊喜不间断,您可以:
1.在手机或平板上继续观看本视频
2.发送给您的好友或分享到朋友圈
正在观看:我们都爱笑精彩片段:miss A佳教你如何追女神 激情上演大尺度霸气胸咚
简介: 我们都爱笑精彩片段:miss A佳教你如何追女神 激情上演大尺度霸气胸咚我们都爱笑天涯歌女用手脚演奏的歌是什么_百度知道
我们都爱笑天涯歌女用手脚演奏的歌是什么
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁登录后才能保存观看记录哦^-^
登录后才能上传哦^-^
我们都爱笑精彩片段:天生歌姬变身天涯歌女 舞厅演出遭黑帮砸场
miss A佳教你如何追女神 激情上演大尺度霸气胸咚
miss A霏演绎另类白娘子 杜天皓觅得“真爱“
爱笑兄妹上演宫廷镀“金”传
miss A佳化身迷人空姐被“挑逗” 杜天皓遭“偷拍”发飙
miss A霏秀贴身热舞 杜天皓杂耍被玩坏
missA娇媚现身 杜天皓意外被表白
每周一歌之《咆哮(Growl)》 胡夏引领张维威神舞蹈
胡夏徒手榨汁玩重口
胡夏关晓彤西瓜洗脸
爱笑后宫传《蹭》“心机嬷”亲授高端“蹭” 男神一手抓
爱笑段子屋《指婚》 关晓彤被迫“洞房”
沈凌带领蛇精病伴舞团逼疯主唱
是亲生的吗?张学恒离家出走他爹将房间出租
A-lin综艺首秀现场打歌
每周一歌之《皮特他给》无节操中文翻唱权志龙《Crooked》
天生歌姬变身天涯歌女 舞厅演出遭黑帮砸场
杨玏米露关系烂 冤家碰头似恨是爱
吃货配学霸 杨玏米露配一脸
杨玏现场深吻米露 霸气抱得美人归
米露泪眼秀演技 杨玏显温情
杨玏Man倒女神 颜值智商齐爆表
杨玏米露嘴对嘴 气氛羞涩爱意浓
播出时间:不定期
已有人关注该栏目
安装安卓手机APP即可下载本站视频
分享给站外好友:
HTML代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_3" type="text" value=''>
通用代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_4" type="text" value=''>
扫描二维码 随心看视频:
手机瞄准我,惊喜不间断,您可以:
1.在手机或平板上继续观看本视频
2.发送给您的好友或分享到朋友圈
正在观看:我们都爱笑精彩片段:天生歌姬变身天涯歌女 舞厅演出遭黑帮砸场
简介: 《我们都爱笑》是原《爱笑会议室》与湖南卫视合作的原创近景真人秀表演节目,从日推出鞠昀摄影指导的原创青春幽默喜剧综艺。第四季喜剧段子主要在四个固定场景“爱笑滑溜溜”“爱笑段子屋”“爱笑镜子屋”“爱笑黑暗屋”发生并且邀请当红明星,配合迷你短片“爱笑迷你剧”和穿越喜剧“爱笑后宫传”穿插在其中。节目的包装形式区别于其他节目,以真人秀的形式,将节目制作的幕后放到台前,大胆的尝试了一种新节目展现形式。我们都爱笑期插曲,一男一女对唱的那个,是什么歌?求解呀,谢谢啦_百度知道
我们都爱笑期插曲,一男一女对唱的那个,是什么歌?求解呀,谢谢啦
提问者采纳
是汪苏泷唱的
有点甜吗?
好想是,谢谢啊
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一男一女的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP