ltthis is the end 电影party end对吗?

英语翻译In the end of the year,people held many activities to celebrate and welcome the New Year.In my school,we held a New Year party every year.Students like taking part in it very much,because it is really funny.This year,I dance with my class_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译In the end of the year,people held many activities to celebrate and welcome the New Year.In my school,we held a New Year party every year.Students like taking part in it very much,because it is really funny.This year,I dance with my class
英语翻译In the end of the year,people held many activities to celebrate and welcome the New Year.In my school,we held a New Year party every year.Students like taking part in it very much,because it is really funny.This year,I dance with my classmates.We prepare for it a month ago.Our teacher helps us a lot.We work very hard to dance it well.Now,tomorrow is the party time.I am sure we will be great in the party.
在百度拼“有道翻译”,在翻译的方框里粘贴你要翻译的内容.
在年底,人们举行了很多活动去庆祝和欢迎新的一年的到来。 在我们学校,我们每年都会组织了新年聚会。学生喜欢非常喜欢参加这个聚会,因为它非常有趣。今年,我和我的同学们一起跳舞。我们准备为此准备了一个月的时间。 我们的老师在跳舞这个方面帮助了我们很多。 我们勤奋刻苦的学习跳舞。 明天是聚会的日子。 在聚会,我相信我们是好样的。...
在今年年底,人们举行了许多活动来庆祝和迎接新年。在我的学校,我们举行了一个每年的新年晚会。学生喜欢参加它非常多,因为它是非常有趣的。今年,我和我的同学舞。我们准备这一个月前。我们的老师帮助我们很多。我们非常努力地工作,跳舞很好。现在,明天是晚会时间。我确信我们将伟大的政党。...
年底,人们举行许多活动去庆祝和迎接新年。在我的学校我们每年都会举行新年晚会。学生很喜欢参加,因为它真的很有意思。今年,我会和我的同学跳舞。我们一个月前就开始为它做准备。我们的老师帮助了我们许多。我们都努力的跳这支舞。现在明天就是晚会时间了。我确定在晚会上我们一定会很棒的...
在今年年底,人们举行很多庆祝活动和迎接新的一年。在学校,我们举行新年聚会每年。学生喜欢参加非常多,因为它很有趣。今年,我与我的同学。我们准备在一个月前。我们的老师帮助我们很多。我们非常努力地工作,舞好。现在,明天是聚会时间。我相信我们会成为伟大的党。...&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Salty Coffee
He met her at a party.At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee together.They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything,which made her feel uneasy
&&& Suddenly he asked the waiter, “Would you please give me some salt? I’d like to put it in my coffee.” Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously, “Why you have this habit?” He replied, “When I was a little boy, I living near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea,salty and bitter,&just like the taste of the salty coffee. I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown where my parents&&are still living .” While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. Then she also started to speak about her faraway hometown, her childhood,and her family.&&& It was a really nice talk.&&&
&&& Thanks to his salty coffee,they continued to meet each other.Little by little,she realized he was a really nice person.they later married and lived&a happy life... And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that’s the way he liked it.&&& After 40 years,before he passed away, left her a letter which said, “My dearest, please forgive me, forgive my whole life’s lie. This was the only lie.This was the only lie I ever told you-the salty coffee.&Indeed it tastes bad.But I still liked to drink the salty&ciffee,for it was the beautiful beginning of our love.&If I&would live&a second time,&I would&want to know you and have you for my whole life, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again.”&&& Someday, someone asked her, “What’s the taste of salty coffee?” She replied, “It’s sweet.”
根据短文内容回答下列问题
1.Why did the boy ask the salt in the coffee shop?
2.How did the boy answer the girl's question"Why do you have this habit?"
3.Did the girl marry the boy later?Were they happy?
4.What did the man tell his wife in a letter when he passed away?
5.What do you think of the taste of the coffee with salt?
1.Becau the boy was very nervous and he wanted to break the silence.
2.The boy told her:He was born near the sea,and he liked the salt taste of the sea,just like the taste of the salty coffee.Every time he had salty coffee,he always thought of his hometown and his parents.
3.Yes,the girl married the boy later.and they lived a happy life.
4.When he passed away,he told his wife the truth of the whole-life lie in a letter.
5.In fact,the taste of the coffee with salt is really bad.But they put their whole-life love in the salty coffee.It's sweet.

我要回帖

更多关于 this is the end 电影 的文章

随机推荐