专业英语翻译高手请进,帮忙翻译

英语高手请进(帮忙把一份中文检讨书翻译成英文,请不要用翻译器)检讨书尊敬的老师:因为我的迟到而影响到您上课,对此我深感抱歉。我一定深刻反省,坚持好时间观念,保证再也不_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 英语高手请进(帮忙把一份中文检讨书翻译成英文,请不要用翻译器)检讨书尊敬的老师:因为我的迟到而影响到您上课,对此我深感抱歉。我一定深刻反省,坚持好时间观念,保证再也不 英语高手请进(帮忙把一份中文检讨书翻译成英文,请不要用翻译器)检讨书尊敬的老师:因为我的迟到而影响到您上课,对此我深感抱歉。我一定深刻反省,坚持好时间观念,保证再也不会犯这种错误。请您原谅。 Jian TaoshuDear Teacher:Because of my being late to affect your school, which I am deeply sorry. I must engage in deep introspection, adhere to the concept of a good time to ensure that never again commit such a mistake. Beg your pardon.望采纳 JianTaoShuRespect teacher:Because I was late and affect your class, I am deeply sorry. I must have deep reflection, adhere to the concept of time, ensure good will never make such a mistake. Please forgive me. Jian Taoshu Dear Teacher: Because of my being late to affect your school, which I am deeply sorry. I must engage in deep introspection, adhere to the concept of a good time to ensure that never again commit such a mistake. Beg your pardon. Jian Taoshu 这个是对的啊Dear Teacher: Because of my being late to affect your school, which I am deeply sorry. I must engage in deep introspection, adhere to the concept of a good time to ensure that never again commit such a mistake. Beg your pardon.英语高手请进,帮忙翻译_百度知道 英语高手请进,帮忙翻译 You should that you turn off the lights in the classroom before you leave. 提问者采纳 你要记得走之前把教室的灯给关了 提问者评价 为您推荐: 其他2条回答 你应确保离开教室前关灯。 你得确保你走之前关了教室的灯 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁高手请进 帮忙翻译一下一段英语From 1595 to 1620, both inclusive, the average price of the quarter of nine bushels of the best wheat at Windsor market appears, from the accounts of Eton College, to have been L2 1s. 6 3/4d. From which sum,_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 高手请进 帮忙翻译一下一段英语From 1595 to 1620, both inclusive, the average price of the quarter of nine bushels of the best wheat at Windsor market appears, from the accounts of Eton College, to have been L2 1s. 6 3/4d. From which sum, 高手请进 帮忙翻译一下一段英语From 1595 to 1620, both inclusive, the average price of the quarter of nine bushels of the best wheat at Windsor market appears, from the accounts of Eton College, to have been L2 1s. 6 3/4d. From which sum, neglecting the fraction, and deducting a ninth, or 4s. 7 1\3d., the price of the quarter of eight bushels comes out to have been L1 16s. 10 2/3d. And from this sum, neglecting l ikewise the fraction, and deducting a ninth, or 4s. 1d., for the difference between the price of the best wheat and that of the middle wheat, the price of the middle wheat comes out to have been about L1 12s. 9d., or about six ounces and one-third of an ounce of silver.L2 1s. 6 3/4d 4s. 7 1\3d 请问这个怎么翻呢? 那其它呢? 从1595年到1620年(包括这两年),在温莎市场上9 蒲式耳中有4 蒲式耳(4/9 蒲式耳) 的最优质小麦其平均价格,根据伊顿学院的记录,(出现的价格)已经达到2英镑1先令·6 3/4美元.从这笔价位中,如果去掉小数部分并扣除一个1/9,或4先令.7 1\3美元,那么,每8蒲式耳中就有1/4其价格会(出现)达到1英镑16先令·10 2/3美元.从这个数目中,除去同样的小数部分,并扣除其1/9,或4先令1美元,就是最优质小麦与中等质量小麦之间的价格差额,中等质量的小麦的价格大约能够达到1英镑12先令 ·9美元,或(以银本位为标准),大约为6 1/3 盎司的白银.L 不是升,是拉丁语 = libra =pound (英镑的意思),s是先令意思.d 是美元的意思?还是(见下).注意:7 1\3 是带分数 = 7 + 1/3 ; L1 16s.10 2/3d 可能表示“1英镑16先令和10 2/3 美元”.但是,我不知道d 是否这儿表示“美元”,估计很可能是:德拉克马 ,因为查词典d的缩写可以表示:drachma ['drækmə] n.1.德拉克马(现代希腊货币单位,等于100雷普塔) [略作 dr.,drch.];一德拉克马硬币2.德拉克马(古希腊银币)但是.我不知道先令与德拉克马的换算单位.按照逻辑 德拉克马肯定是比先令小的货币单位吧,这样才合乎有大到小的排列顺序啊,希望您查一查再对应修改这个单词的意思就行了(其它不变),. 从年,既具有包容性,九个蒲式耳的季度平均价格最好的小麦在温莎市场的出现,从伊顿公学的帐户,已被二级1S。63/4d。从其中的总和,而忽略了分数,并扣除了第九,或4S。 7 1\3D。八蒲式耳的季度价格已经L116S。 102/3d。从这一总之,忽视升ikewise分数,并扣除了第九,或4S。 1D,差异最好的小麦价格和中间的小麦,... 在1595年和1620年间,包含这两年,1/4九蒲式耳(谷物,水果等容量单位,美=35.238升,英=36.368升)最好的小麦平均价格出现在温莎市场,在伊顿公学账上,价格是L2 1s. 6 3/4d。 在这个总数上,忽略分数,减去9 或者 4s. 7 1\3d。1/4九蒲式耳最好的小麦平均价格是L1 16s. 10 2/3d。从这个总数上,同样的忽略分数,减去9 或者4s. 1d,也就是最好的小... 从,包括1,平均价格的季度九蒲式耳的最好的小麦市场出现在温莎,账户中的伊顿学院,已二1。6个3 /4。从中总结,忽视了分数,并扣除九分之一,7或4。1,三维的。价格的季度八蒲式耳出来了一楼16。102 /三维。从这总结,忽略我ikewise分数,并扣除九分之一,或者4。一维,为差。之间的价格最好的小麦,小麦价格的中间,中间的

我要回帖

更多关于 专业英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐