英语在线翻译翻译谢谢你们

英语翻译非常感谢你的回信(指回复的电子邮件),我到现在仍然没有收到你邮寄的信件,我希望能够通过电子邮件的方式获得邮寄信件的内容.我的原始签名如下:同时我也再次提供最新的准确的邮寄地址如下:翻_百度作业帮
英语翻译非常感谢你的回信(指回复的电子邮件),我到现在仍然没有收到你邮寄的信件,我希望能够通过电子邮件的方式获得邮寄信件的内容.我的原始签名如下:同时我也再次提供最新的准确的邮寄地址如下:翻
非常感谢你的回信(指回复的电子邮件),我到现在仍然没有收到你邮寄的信件,我希望能够通过电子邮件的方式获得邮寄信件的内容.我的原始签名如下:同时我也再次提供最新的准确的邮寄地址如下:翻译说明:邮寄信件是指移民局发给我的书面信函,信中答复了我的移民结果 移民局以前发给我的电子邮件如下供参考:Dear Sir/Madam,In order to protect your privacy,we are unable to provide you your file number over the internet as we require an original signature to verify your identity.We have received your application which appears to be incomplete.We sent a letter to request the outstanding items on July 9,2007.A copy of it was resent to you on September 01,2007 which you should receive shortly.
I appreciate your answering my mail.So far,I haven't yet received your letter.So I hope that I can be informed of the content of that letter via E-mail.Here is my origianl signature:By the way,my updated and accurate address:
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译谢谢你三年来的照顾,我感到非常的荣幸,但因为你的不诚实,今天我不得不离开你,珍重!请大侠帮翻译啊~还有一句,我将要穿越大半个中国开始新的生活,对你不再有一毫的留恋!_百度作业帮
英语翻译谢谢你三年来的照顾,我感到非常的荣幸,但因为你的不诚实,今天我不得不离开你,珍重!请大侠帮翻译啊~还有一句,我将要穿越大半个中国开始新的生活,对你不再有一毫的留恋!
谢谢你三年来的照顾,我感到非常的荣幸,但因为你的不诚实,今天我不得不离开你,珍重!请大侠帮翻译啊~还有一句,我将要穿越大半个中国开始新的生活,对你不再有一毫的留恋!
谢谢你三年来的照顾,我感到非常的荣幸,但因为你的不诚实,今天我不得不离开你,珍重!Thanks for your care in the past three years,which is my great honor.But because of your dishonesty,I have to leave you today.Take care of yourself!我将要穿越大半个中国开始新的生活,对你不再有一毫的留恋!I'll cross the major part of China to begin a new life.I won't have any attachment to you!
thank you for your taking care of,I'm very pleasure,but becaues you are not honest,I must leave you today,look after yourself
Thank you for caring for me in the past three years. I feel highly honoured..I choose to leave because you are lack of honesty. Take good care of yourself.I will emigrate through most of China and start a new life .I do not feel the slightest regret for you!
Thank you for the past three years of care, I feel very honored, but because of your dishonesty, today I had to leave you, treasure!啊,又多了一个我将要穿越大半个中国开始新的生活,对你不再有一毫的留恋!译为:I will be cross...
thank you for your three-year taking care of,l feel quite honored.However, l have to leave you today because of your dishonesty , take cre of yourself!
1.thanks for your taking care in this 3 years, i feel so honourable,but because of your dishonesty, i have to leave you today,take care.2.i am going to pass through a major part of China and begin a new life,i will not miss you again!
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译谢谢你分享给我你的油画和诗.你喜欢梵高和莫奈吗?我觉得这幅油画在形式上有印象派的风格,只是颜色过于鲜艳强烈,印象派最重要的表现手法之一就是它柔美的灰色调.不过总体来说这是一件很美妙的作_百度作业帮
英语翻译谢谢你分享给我你的油画和诗.你喜欢梵高和莫奈吗?我觉得这幅油画在形式上有印象派的风格,只是颜色过于鲜艳强烈,印象派最重要的表现手法之一就是它柔美的灰色调.不过总体来说这是一件很美妙的作
谢谢你分享给我你的油画和诗.你喜欢梵高和莫奈吗?我觉得这幅油画在形式上有印象派的风格,只是颜色过于鲜艳强烈,印象派最重要的表现手法之一就是它柔美的灰色调.不过总体来说这是一件很美妙的作品.至于诗歌的话,你写的是七言诗吗?好像不押韵啊,还有句式的节奏不统一.
Thank you for sharing your oil painting and poems with me.Do you like Van gogh and Monet?I think that there is some feeling of impressionist in this oil painting in the form.But the color is too garish.The most important method of showing of impressionist is its soft-gray-tonal.But in short,it's a wonderful work.As for the poems,are your poems' every sentence seven characters?It seems that it's not harmonious.And the rhythm of the sentence patterns are not unifid.自己照着感觉加字典翻译的,看看楼主满意吗?
在下面发出你试过的译文,我来看看,帮你完善。对不起,没有找到“fyjg”的相关词典解释。
爱词霸建议您:
看看输入的文字是否有误
去掉可能不必要的字词,如“的”、“什么”等
去掉可能不必要的符号,如、《》“”
您还可以: 或者
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:求英语翻译。谢谢大家了。
求英语翻译。谢谢大家了。
我国大多数学生都是在汉语单一的语种环境下学习英语的,很多学生早已习惯在母语思维中去学习第二语言,而在课堂之外很少有学习英语的机会,更谈不上直接参与社会行为的直接运用,学生的学习环境得到很大限制。
近来的实验与研究表明, 人们的感知能力,认知结构以及社会范畴都能对语言产生制约作用。教育心理学认为环境在人的认知、感知等方面起着重要作用[4]。从语言学角度来看, 以儿童为例, 儿童的语言习得能力取决于两个重要因素:一是儿童所接触的环境; 二是儿童开始学习语言的年龄[5]。我们发现在英语国家, 儿童的英语词汇量并不大, 语法知识也不如我们掌握得多, 但说英语的能力却要比我们的大学生高许多倍。原因很简单, 因为他们所接触的世界都是用英语来交流的, 可以从他们生活的周围环境里得到各种概念。并且他们所处的幼儿时期是人学习语言能力的发达阶段。相比之下, 我们的学生在语言习得过程中, 相对处于略势。首先在我国, 英语只是作为一门外语, 其使用范围也仅仅局限于部分领域, 如对外新闻发布会、国际交流组织、外企单位等, 它并不是人们进行日常交流的主要方式, 故学生们能够说英语的机会并不多, 学生缺乏相应的英语环境; 第二, 大多数学生是从中学才开始学习英语的, 过了语言习得的关键时期, 再学就很难达到母语的水平, 尤其是语音方面, 因此很多学生的英语发音带有地方特色, 很难做到标准化。
Most of the students in China are in Chinese language environment of single English learning, many students already used in mother tongue thinking to learn a second language in the classroom, and outside rarely have opportunity to learn English, much less direct participation in social behavior directly, using a learning environment for students.
Recent experiments and research shows that people&s perception, the cognitive structure and social categories can produce effects on language. Education psychology thought of cognition, environment in the aspects of perception plays an important role in [4]. From the linguistics Angle to children, for example, children&s language acquisition ability depends on two factors: one is the children are exposed to environmental, Children begin to learning a language is the age [5]. We find in English speaking countries, children&s English vocabulary, grammar is not much more than our master, but the ability to speak English than our students high many times. The reason is very simple, because they are exposed to the world are in English, can communicate in their life in all the surrounding environment. And their children learn language ability is one of the advanced stage. In contrast, our students in language acquisition process, the relative in slightly. In China, the first English just as a foreign language, its usage scope is limited in some fields, such as foreign news conference, international exchange organization, etc, it is the main way of daily communication, so students can not many opportunities to speak English, students are lack of corresponding English environment, Second, most students from high school to begin learning English, the language acquisition, and then learn the key period is difficult to reach the level of language, especially the speech, so many students of English pronunciation with local characteristics, very difficult to achieve standardization.
的感言:非常感谢你的回答。谢谢 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 专业英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐