"you will meet ameet in personn for you to forget about

Try to find someone else that you like. This might take a while and you shouldn't force yourself to like someone right away. In this position of depression, you are very vulnerable to . Just go with the flow and avoid her. Go different ways.
Don't listen to any slow songs or love songs... you will just miss her more.
If you are friends with her, make it clear to yourself that friendship is all she wants. She has her boyfriend because she likes him!
Be sensitive to her, but not overly. You'll just be digging a deeper hole for yourself.
There are other women, who will accept you! Go for it. There's plenty of fish in the sea.
Go out and . Don't just stay at home thinking about what she's doing with the boyfriend.
over a girl who doesn't like you.
Do not let yourself think that you're not attractive, or that you will never find someone better. There is always someone better.
If she has a MySpace, Facebook, etc, avoid her page. Seeing her and her boyfriend there will just hurt.
Don't have her within your top 5/10/etc, unless you are practically best friends. She'll just be suspicious.
Try not to look at her.
If you start to think about her, then think about someone else.
Don't call or IM her a lot. That's just not cool.
Unless you have a legit reason, just don't call/text her.
Don't look at her as the most important person in your life.
Say no to her once in a while.
If you are a student: Forget her because it could affect your mental health, which will directly affect your exams. After all, your degree is more important.
There are billions of women in the world, one tiny fish in the sea is not going to make your life worse, you have to be confident in your self and realize that you have the guts to move on.
Wasting your time with her is going to make your life worse, realize that she is nothing anymore.
Listen to music, go workout or run, go do a sport you can take your frustration out on ex: Wrestling, Boxing, Hockey etc.
Hang out with your guy friends (only guys) and go out and have a good time.
Don't fight with the boyfriend, as he might have weapons...
23Don't reminisce about the old times
24Try not to get kicked out because of her
25Don't write songs about her anymore
26Find a new best friend
Don't go to the things that remind you of her like... Ice cream you used to buy for her, your favorite shows, things you used to do together.
Never regret yourself that you loved her .
Don't think that you are a failure in love. Maybe she's not lucky enough to have a guy like you.
30Stop thinking of what could have been, it will drive you crazy
31Tell yourself she wasn't good enough for you
Try to stay away from your crush if you both work in the same office. If you find this difficult, consider relocating if the option is available.
Can you tell us aboutBraces?
how to look good in ceramic braces
Can you tell us aboutrelationships?
relationships
how to tell if your friend likes you romantically
Can you tell us abouthaircare?
how to do a professional ponytail
Can you tell us aboutestate sales?
estate sales
how to hold an estate sale
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Stop reading this article, it's just reminding you of the person you're trying to forget.
Never, ever, take out your frustration on someone, it's not worth the trouble and it can lead to someone getting hurt.
Build on your own character and skills, to radiate your personality is to attract your kind of girls.
Don't lose hope.
Never ever tell her that you like her when she has a boyfriend or girlfriend. She may tell him or her and cause problems for the both of you.
This may seem silly, but think of things about the girl that you find unattractive, like if she does something weird. It will help you realize you may not like her that much, and also to forget her.
Keep on telling yourself that there are many many other more important things for you to care about, like work, studies, and other things.
Don't try to pretend to be her best friend and show her that you are actually her well wisher...there'll be time when she'll have a clash with her present boyfriend or girlfriend, just wait for the time and that would be the time a jerk who doesn't understand that no means no would try to get her back by emotions and sympathies instead of respecting the fact that she's just not that into you.
You may not need to forget about her completely, if you are friends with the girl.
Don't ever threaten or fight her boyfriend. You could end up in jail.
Suppose you already had a girlfriend and there was a time when you had a clash with her. Would you want someone who acts like a friend to you, and whom you're still not attracted to, to try to get you with emotions and sympathies instead of respecting the fact that you're just not that into her or him?
Realize there are less fortunate people in this world, who do not have food, water, clothing, shelter, freedom, etc. There is also plenty of people who are suffering natural disasters or war. You will stop and think that if you think you've had it hard forgetting about a girl who has a boyfriend already, think about these people, you are luckier than they are right now.
If you get a taken girl pregnant, you're in big trouble, even with her boyfriend.
Avoid chivalry towards a girl with a boyfriend. You could make her cheat on him.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 501,967 times.
501,967&views
45 Co-authors
Becomean Author!名俊男靓女已经在这里了!
在美国认识新朋友! 这里是您在附近认识俊男靓女的最佳平台。聊天、交友、分享爱好或约会!
Lareesha HunterDetroit
GeovanniGreenwich (Prince William)
PaigeGillette
KingspellerSan Diego
Shay WynnWest Memphis
显示地图 隐藏地图
Amber Bradley正在哪里?
Zombieland
Country Music
Call of duty modern warefare 2
Walks on the beach
Braveheart
Final Destination
The Walking Dead
Long walks
Bike rides
Hey all! I&m back on
2277/3853人喜欢Amber Bradley
本周最友好的会员之一。
最友好的会员!
2014 四月 9
本周最受欢迎的会员之一。
最受欢迎的会员!
2014 四月 18
2015&&&Badoo跪求 将优美的或语法好的 中文句子翻译成英语的题 要很多 几万道也不嫌多 另外必须要配答案啊_百度知道
跪求 将优美的或语法好的 中文句子翻译成英语的题 要很多 几万道也不嫌多 另外必须要配答案啊
我不是要那些美文美句 我是上高一的
我要的是能用在作文里的
要求是语法好(意思是用到了很好的关联词 很好的动词词组什么的)或者作文中常用的谚语
提问者采纳
友情是影子,有时反而说明你足够坚强去舍弃,所以。No matter when you start。一个美好的未来永远在于你能否忘记过去.~~~朋友可以发展成恋人. You can&#39,友情是影子。A mother is a person who,不为别人。The greatest measure of success in life isn’t how much money you make.一寸光阴一寸金.Life isn&#39. 一张脸能诉说千种情绪。The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past。——《当哈利遇见莎莉》爱在左. Every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune, we realize it becomes less important to have a lots of friends,使穿枝拂叶的行人,它需要时间, but I am on my way,而是放自己一条生路,寸金难买寸光阴,原谅并不代表忘记或者赦免,便不能活得精彩,仅仅因为你的存在.
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone。 Even if the world has a thousand reasons to cry,恋人分手后却很难成为朋友。最快乐的面具下.~~~别人爱怎么想那是他们的事,挽不回的遗憾,你会发现你的周围都是影子.Fading is true while flowering is past凋谢是真实的: but friendship is nott let the past steal your future, I am going to do myself a favour。27。Good relationships don&#39。朋友,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪,走在生命的两旁: but friendship is not possible after love,有梦想.承诺常常很像蝴蝶; to be lonely is not because you have no friends.
the burdens.我的世界不允许你的消失. 宽恕,却很容易掩饰心情。一个美好的未来永远在于你能否忘记过去。If life is divided by two。The face can speak a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what tt mean you&#39,而是放自己一条生路, the best things come when you least expect them to,我们发现,却不是悲凉.生活不是等待暴风雨过境. 我不知将去何方. The happiest face may be masking the most hurting heart. 问题是让你全力以赴的一次机会;no hesitation&quot, it is important that you do not stop after starting. 一个母亲就是,她很快就会宣布她从不爱吃月饼; for you &#47. —&#10047。Don’t try so hard。A is a chance &#47。——冰心3;t know where I am going, but for myself,你会发现你的周围都是影子,身边的小事情. Friend is who can give you strength at last,使你成为一个更好的人.Love is a ca and the later is &quot. 也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人. Friend is who can give you strength at last.如果某人走进你的生活, shake off the dust and move on,就像喝了一大杯冰水. The happiest face may be masking the most hurting heart,有泪可落. 人的一生. Only when our eyes have been washed by tears. It’s whether or not you’re able to lead the life you want to live.15, and s—成熟的标志不是会说大道理,把握好现在;no regret&quot,而是学会在雨中跳出最美的舞姿。孤单不是因为没有朋友。最快乐的面具下, the former is &quot, while friendship is the shadow.If you weep for the missing sunset, but no one is living in your heart,而是你是否能过上你想过的生活, never let go of them,也许是一颗最伤的心Love is a lamp.In such a soft and warm season。忘却疼痛,不管结局是否完美. 只有泪水洗过的眼睛, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people。Love is a lamp. 爱情是灯, but let it go,中英结合 To forgive is not to forget.No matter the ending is perfect or not,重要的是开始之后就不要轻言放弃,但我已在路上,就已经觉得很幸福Destiny determines who comes into our lives but it’s the heart that decides who stays inside——命运决定谁会进入我们的生活, but let it go,你应该心存感激,耐心。Strive to make every day joyful and meaningful. 一张脸能诉说千种情绪。To forgive is not to forget,让此刻变完美They say a person needs just 3 things to be trulys determination and commitment &#47,盛开只是一种过去19.
To forget about the pains,always think that someone is happy simply because you exist.~~~ 当你过得不开心的时候,却很容易掩饰心情,
actually it is.
To forget about the hurts, sometimes it means you&#39. No matter when you end, an irreversible regret,想想有那么一个人.The sign of maturity is not when you start speaking big principles。Don&#39.就算世界有一千个理由让你哭泣。13。In life we all have an unspeakable secret。What other people think of you is none of your business,内心决定我们与谁并肩, and more importare not happy with your life,是在最后可以给你力量的人, you will find t to attain the success &#47,拥有几个真心朋友比找一大堆朋友要更重要, it&#39, which disappear after beautiful hover. Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, When you start understanding small things. 放弃并不总意味着你软弱. 人若没法忘记对过去的失败和痛苦. 宽恕,为自己。The brightest future will always be basedt go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches,我要帮自己一个忙。Love is possible after friendship.人生拥有三件事便可真正快乐, you cannot disappear from my world.Promises are often like the butterfly.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言; to do your best。别让过去盗走了将来.~~~朋友可以发展成恋人。&quot:有爱的人,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见16, so when this happens,衡量成功与否的最好标准并不是你挣了多少钱.--Tom Bodett。Yesterday is gone,那么你永远不要让他离开,后半段叫做 “不后悔”,
you will be thankful,当这一切发生的时候; you seek,今天做最好的自己吧, someone to love, patience and two people who truly want to be together——好的恋情不是偶然? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. 人若没法忘记对过去的失败和痛苦,随时开花。The face can speak a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels,是在最后可以给你力量的人.14, please accept my sincere blessing and
that will enable you &#47,点缀得香花弥漫;t about waiting for the storm to pass,恋人分手后却很难成为朋友、抚平创伤,前半段叫做 “不犹豫”. 生活中,重要的是结束之后就不要后悔。 6, nor remit,都有一些说不出的秘密:当她看到有五个人,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现; of your goal &#47。Giving up doesn&#39, it is more important that you do not regret after ended, you will find the shadow everywhere,将这一径长途,当灯灭了, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love, but no one is living in your heart.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,你就是你. 爱情是灯、 你也要有一千零一个理由微笑,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念;re weak. 对目标坚定追求的决心才能确保你的成功. 长大了之后,re strong enough to let go, nor remit,情在右,才有更开阔的视野. 从今开始, something to do,但只有四块月饼时。26.~~~不要着急,那么你就要错群星了24;t wait for the perfect moment;而是你开始去理解;s about learning to dance in the rain,抖抖身上的尘埃, you have to have one thousand and one reason to smile。朋友,触不到的梦想。It&#39. When the lamp is off. They take time. Bring your very best today——昨天已逝; to be lonely is not because you have no friends。I don'When someone walks in your life & could make you a better person and forget about your past.若将人生一分为二, you would miss all the shining stars如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣;t go on well in life until you let go of your past fai, while friendship is the shadow,继续前行. ~~~不论你在什么时候开始,不觉得痛苦,并能够忘掉你的过去. Seize this moment and make it perfect,也许是一颗最伤的心,有喜欢的事业。卸下负担.在这充满温馨的季节里. Don' But,便不能活得精彩。7。孤单不是因为没有朋友; to an unrelenting pursuit &#47,和两个真正想在一起的人,原谅并不代表忘记或者赦免. You can&#39,踏着荆棘。 When you think you&#39,随时撒种,当灯灭了。A problem &#47, promptly announces she never did care for pie. 不要去等待完美的时刻, can we have a broader field of vision;不论你在什么时候结束.要努力使每一天都开心而有意义. When the lamp is off,忘不了的爱。Starting today,而是没有人住在你心里微博的唯美英语里有好多优美的句子,而是没有人住在你心里。Love is possible after friendship
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I love this word very much.and if our flaws are endless,buts love is truly boundless,god&#39.our challenges are great,but our will is greater,but our will is greatFor our problems are large
I hate your eyes,I hate your lips, I hate your hugs, I hate the way you walk,I hate how you make me smile, I hate how you don't like me, and, I hate how much I like you. 我恨你的眼睛,你的嘴唇,你的拥抱,你的走路方式,我也恨你逗我笑,恨你不喜欢我。同时,我恨我自己这么的喜欢你。
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 forget about 的文章

随机推荐