花儿与少年唱的英文歌的英文介绍

问题补充&&
本页链接:
ll be bad for my babyM**e sure that he&#39, maBe my woman, hey mama, girlI'll be your manBma let you h**e itBeating my drum like Dum di di deyI like the dirty rhythm you playI wanna hear you calling my nameLikeHey Mama - D**id Guetta, mama Hey mama,ll be good I&#39, keep it in checkWhen you need that I'll provide that You will always h**e itI&#39, maBanging the drum like Dum di di deyI know you want it in the worst wayI wanna hear you calling my nameLll be your manBe my woman, girlI'll be your manBe my woman, mama Hs game you be spittingBest believe that When you need thatI're readyYes I&#39, maBanging the drum like Dum di di deyI know you want it in the worst wayI wanna hear you calling my nameLike,Nicki MinajBll be your manBe my woman, mama Hll be your girl Forever your ladyYou ain't nothing new I been fucking with youAnd anything t**e things t**en youJust how them m**e of youThis how they&#39, hey mama, maBanging the drum like Dum di di deyI know you want it in the worst wayI wanna hear you calling my nameLike, girlI'll be your manYes I&#39,All be your manYes I'll be come firstBy t**e yoursSo baby when you need thatGive me that wordI&#39, girlI&#39, mama Hll provide that You will always h**e itI'm down for you babyBest believe that When you need thatI&#39, maBll do the cookingYes I's......余下全文>>
慵懒的贤者 &6-12 14:45
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &