五年级我的好朋友五年级英语作文大全45字

小学英语作文:我的好朋友 My Good Friend
编辑点评:
Li Hua is my good friend. We are classmates. He is tallest in our class. He is very kind and always ready to help others. We have many in common, so that we have many things to talk.
Li Hua is my good friend. We are classmates. He is tallest in our class. He is very kind and always ready to help others. We have many in common, so that we have many things to talk. For example, we both like playing basketball and we like the same basketball playerKobe. Besides, we both like cartoon very much. We always watch cartoon program together. At weekends, weplay basketball often. The more important, he studies hard. So do I. We can make progress together. He is a good friend.
李华是我的好朋友,我们是同学。他是我们班上最高的。他很善良,总是随时帮助其他人。我们有很多共同点,因此我们有很多事情可以交谈。比如说,我们都喜欢打篮球,我们都喜欢同一个球星&&科比。除此之外,我们都很喜欢卡通。我们经常一起看卡通节目。周末的时候,我们经常一起打篮球。更重要的是,他学习很努力,我也一样。我们可以相互进步。他是一位好朋友。
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2015小学英语作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& 我的好朋友_700字
我的好朋友_700字
作者:& | & &&
58人浏览了这篇文章
My Good FriendZhang Ying is my good friend. She&s in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. She&s a model student. She&s clever and she&s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school.查字典英语作文 She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn&t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu17918/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章我的好朋友叫孙林山,请帮我写一篇英语作文._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我的好朋友叫孙林山,请帮我写一篇英语作文.
我的好朋友叫孙林山,请帮我写一篇英语作文.
MY BEST FRIEND My friend is from china,she is three years old,she is very beautiful,I love her.She is hard-working.She is very clever and lovely.Her favorite subject is math.She always comes top in the school exams,but she is very shy .She study math really well.She often helps I .She like with me together paly.She is very funny.And talk jokes for me.Sometimes we are very happy.She has black eyes and black hair.She is thinner than me.She like eating friut and vegetabel.For example ,like apples,bananas,oranges,pears,and watermeloms,carrots,tomatoes,potatoes.She get along with everbody well.
My good friend
I'm very lucky beacause I have a good friend named Sun Linshan.He's tall and thin.He studyed English(或别的科目) very well.And he always helped me with my English(或别的科目
五年级学到什么程度了?我写太难不行吧?能把你和你的朋友的事迹说一下吗?
friend.She
United States.She
old .What do you know she looks like? She has big eyes and shiny.She also had a dark ha...我的好朋友叫孙林山,请帮我写一篇英语作文._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我的好朋友叫孙林山,请帮我写一篇英语作文.
我的好朋友叫孙林山,请帮我写一篇英语作文.
MY BEST FRIEND My friend is from china,she is three years old,she is very beautiful,I love her.She is hard-working.She is very clever and lovely.Her favorite subject is math.She always comes top in the school exams,but she is very shy .She study math really well.She often helps I .She like with me together paly.She is very funny.And talk jokes for me.Sometimes we are very happy.She has black eyes and black hair.She is thinner than me.She like eating friut and vegetabel.For example ,like apples,bananas,oranges,pears,and watermeloms,carrots,tomatoes,potatoes.She get along with everbody well.
My good friend
I'm very lucky beacause I have a good friend named Sun Linshan.He's tall and thin.He studyed English(或别的科目) very well.And he always helped me with my English(或别的科目
五年级学到什么程度了?我写太难不行吧?能把你和你的朋友的事迹说一下吗?
friend.She
United States.She
old .What do you know she looks like? She has big eyes and shiny.She also had a dark ha...相关考试:
您现在的位置: >
五年级英语作文:Book is my friend(书是我的朋友)
来源:/ &投稿:广东作文信息网& 时间:&点击:
& & I have many friend.Do you know who they are?Are they my pet?
  No.Are they my classmates?No. Let me tell you:they are my favourit book.
  I like books very much.I like reading science book,cartoonbook so on.not only let me know how wonderful the word is but also teach me how to be a good person in the society,they give me great pleasure.
  I love books!
原文翻译:
我有很多的朋友。你知道他们是谁吗?他们是我的宠物吗?
他们是我的同学吗?让我告诉你:他们是我最喜欢的书。
我很喜欢书。我喜欢读科学书,cartoonbook只让我知道这个世界是多么的美好,而且还教我如何成为社会中的一个很好的人,他们给我很大的乐趣。
( 责任编辑:邓老师)
更多相关文章
广东作文信息网版权相关声明:
① 在本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点。如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权、名益权等问题,请尽快与本网联系,本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理。联系方式:
把#换成@ ;联系电话:020-
② 本网欢迎各类媒体、出版社、影视公司等机构与本网进行长期的内容合作。联系方式:
③ 本网原创新闻信息均有明确、明显的标识,本网严正抗议所有以"广东招生信息网"稿源的名义转载发布非广东招生信息网原创的新闻信息的行为,并保留追究其法律责任的权利。
④ 在本网BBS上发表言论者,文责自负。

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级英语看图作文 的文章

随机推荐