用过去式写英语作文,写一家五口人做临安5路公交车路线到临安 爬山,

用一般过去式写一篇英语作文描写 tom是怎么过的假期_百度知道
用一般过去式写一篇英语作文描写 tom是怎么过的假期
ast summer, we had great fun playing in the water, I went to summer camp, so I was so tired after that and I didn&#39, so we went to visit a museum. It was not crowded,but kind of boring, we went shopping,we went to the beach.On the first day. However, I enjoyed myself during summer camp because I made friends with many boys and girls.It was sunny and very hot. The stt enjoy it . On the next day.On the last day, it was rainy
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My birthday party 英语作文用过去式写
My birthday party 英语作文用过去式写
不区分大小写匿名
My birthday party
My birthday is 14th May.At that day,my mother bought me a big birthday cake and cooked many delicious foods.I invent my friends to my party.After had a meal ,we sang songs and played games.In the afternoon,we went to the park in my dad's car.In the evening,my grandfather and grandmother came to my house for dinner,my uncle,aunt and sister came too.My sister gave me a present and then,I went to bed.I had a very happy birthday party.
Last&& year&&& &I&& &had&& & a&&& birthday& & party. (& 去年我过了个生日& )My&& &father&&& bought&& &me&&& a&& pet.(我爸爸给我买了一个宠物) My& & mother& &bought&&& me&& &a&& &birthday& cake&& &and&& cooked&& some&& food.(我妈妈给我买了个生日蛋糕还做了一些食物)& I&&&&asked&&&my&&& friends&&and& my&&grandfather&.grangmother&.and& my& cousin& to& my& home .(我让我的朋友,爷爷,奶奶和我表弟来我们家) We& ate& the& food&& togeter&.(我们一起吃了饭)I& filt& the& food&& is& delilcious& food&.(我觉得这些食物很好吃)Then&&we& started& to&&ate& cake&.(让后我们开始吃蛋糕了)We& like& the& cake& very& much& . (我们很喜欢这个蛋糕)They&& said& &happy& birthday&&.(他们说生日快乐) I& was& very& happy. (我很开心)After& that& we& went& to& the& square.&(之后我们去了广场)We& saw& the& moon& at& the& square& It& was& bright& and& It& was& round.&(它很亮也很圆) After& that& we& went& home. (之后我们回家了)Then& we& watched& TV. (我们看了会电视)They& went& home .(他们就回家了)And& I& was& went& to&&bed.&(我也睡觉了) I& had&& a& good& dream.(我做了个好梦) I& had& a&& greet&& birthday.(我过了一个开心的生日)望采纳,我是今天才看到的,虽然晚了好几个月!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号自己写的英语作文 ,请高人帮忙检查一下,我不知道什么时候该用过去式,什么时候不用,帮忙改改,不胜感激_百度知道
自己写的英语作文 ,请高人帮忙检查一下,我不知道什么时候该用过去式,什么时候不用,帮忙改改,不胜感激
English can help us understand many new books and movies Some people are successful because they are work harder than others, I asked him how do you study English wellDear readers&#8226, he spend much time on it.It helped a lot ,because I like it and I will learn lots of knowledge and get happiness from it,when I am free,and
English is often used in science.• I am a reporter from Hui Wen middle school magazine interviewed Xu ZhengTo begin with, I am very interested in English and I Xu Zheng also said“I have a hard time with pronounciation ,if you put your heart in to it?He said !Let”s learn English and love it: “ I Now Most people in the world speak English as a second language, We all believe that Nothing in the world is difficult,I couldn’t understand the native speaker when they talk too quickly”&#8226,you could make up conversations or speak to friends in English . it is used around the world for computers, but I still found native speakers’ pronunciation difficult to learn, Xu Zheng give us some ideas to learn E later on.”&#8226,I will watch English-language movies or listening to pop songs
提问者采纳
Xu Zheng gives ……或者是Xu Zheng gave……because they are work harder than others改为. 改为:because they are much more hard-working than the others? 这句话是陈述句.更为贴切To begin with?&quot。Xu Zheng give us some ideas to learn English well。 he spend much time on it你是不是想说;how do you study English well,不是问句,如果是问句的话应该为I asked him &quot:because they work harder than the others. 或者是:他在这方面花费了很多时间:It took hime much time to practice it. 这样更为正确一点;你的意思应该是“我问他是如何学好英语的?应该为。”这句话的陈述句应该为I asked him how to study English well:He has spent much time on practice it. 或者是, I asked him how do you study English well
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
To begin with, I asked him how do you study English well? 这句话是陈述句,不是问句,如果是问句的话应该为I asked him &how do you study English well?&你的意思应该是“我问他是如何学好英语的。”这句话的陈述句应该为I asked him how to study English well. 这样更为正确一点。
he spend much time on it你是不是想说:他在这方面花费了很多时间?应该为:It took hime much time to practice it. 或者是:He has spent much time on practice it.更为贴切。
Xu Zheng give us some ideas to learn English well. 改为:Xu Zheng gives ……或者是Xu Zheng gave……
because they are work harder than others改为:because they are much more hard-working than the others. 或者是:bec...
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用过去式,写英语作文,我的一个梦_百度知道
用过去式,写英语作文,我的一个梦
studied tried copied justified cried carried embodied emptied 以一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节动词,如,动词词尾加 -ed ,通常一般过去式带有表示动作时间状语的词,双写词尾辅音字母,词组或从句,而动词的过去式是在动词原形的基础上变化的,如,再加 -ed,上下文清楚时可以不带时间状语。 go - went make - made get - got buy - bought come - came fly-flew 一般过去式的用法:不规则动词的过去式变化规律性不强。动词的过去式可分为规则动词和不规则动词: 一般情况下。规则动词的过去式变化如下, two days ago 等,如, last week: worked played wanted acted 以不发音的 -e 结尾动词, the day before last,把-y变为-i 再加-ed,动词词尾加 -d: lived moved decided declined hoped judged raised wiped 以辅音字母 + y结尾的动词,如 yesterday,如: 表示过去某一时刻或某一段时间内所发生的动作或情况: stopped begged fretted dragged dropped planned dotted dripped 注,须多加记忆一般过去式构成: 表示一般过去式的动词通常用动词的过去式形式来表示
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
As a teacher. Of course.Scince I was a in a primary school.In a word, I have wanted to be a teacher, I need work hard, to be a teacher is not an easy thing, I should try my best to realize it, I would like to see my students come to be a useful person. So everybody has a dream and I have one, whatever my dream is. And I know that if I want my dream to come tureMy DreamIt is said that a life without dream is like a person without soul
俗话说,人生没有梦想就像一个没有灵魂的人。所以每个人都有梦想,我也有我自己的梦想。当我在上小学,我想成为一名老师。作为一名老师,我想让我的学生来做个有用的人。当然,做为老师是一件不容易的事。我知道,如果我想让我的梦想成真,我需要努力工作。总之,不论我的梦想是什么,我要尽我最大的努力去实现它。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于上个星期所做的事的英语作文!要用到过去式!不少于70词!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇关于上个星期所做的事的英语作文!要用到过去式!不少于70词!
写一篇关于上个星期所做的事的英语作文!要用到过去式!不少于70词!
Last week was a busy week for me.On Monday,I was on duty.After shcool,I cleaned the classroom with some of my classmates.On Tuesday,we had a basketball match with the students in Class Two.Although we did our best,we lost the game.All of us felt sad and we made up mind to train hard from then on.

我要回帖

更多关于 临安公交车新路线 的文章

随机推荐