请英语帮帮网高手帮帮我悬赏十共30谢谢。。。。

急求英语作文一篇,哪位高手帮帮忙啊,最后30分悬赏20,如果质量不错的话再追加10分英语作文题目如下,可以写好发到我邮箱 You will read a question which says, “which is a better source _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求英语作文一篇,哪位高手帮帮忙啊,最后30分悬赏20,如果质量不错的话再追加10分英语作文题目如下,可以写好发到我邮箱 You will read a question which says, “which is a better source
急求英语作文一篇,哪位高手帮帮忙啊,最后30分悬赏20,如果质量不错的话再追加10分英语作文题目如下,可以写好发到我邮箱 You will read a question which says, “which is a better source of news—newspaper or TV?” Write an article to clarify(阐述) your own points of view towards this issue. You should use you own ideas, knowledge, or experience to generate support for your argument, including an example. No less than 250 words. Write your article on Answer Sheet 2!
When asked about which is a better source of news,TV or Newspaper,different people will offer different opinions.Some take it for granted that newspaper is a better way to get news.They argue that people can know the news in detail by reading newspaper.Others,however,can't agree with this statement.They maintain that TV is an effective source of news.As far as I am concered,I believe there is probably some truth in both arguments,but if we think it over further,we can find the second statement seems more reasonable.
For one thing,with the development of sciety and technology,TV has been widly used in every family.It has played an important role in our daily life.We can obtain news conveniently by watching TV.Even we stay at home,we may know what has happened in some corner of the world in time.Take me as an example,I prefer to CCTV news other than newspaper.
For another, TV can offer the latest news.As is kown to all, most of the newspaper publish once a day,so we can't obatin the latest news.However, if we choose TV to get the news ,it will much more effective.Many TV sets broadcast
news every 30 minutes.I think It's a good channel for us.
From what has been
disscussed above,we may draw a safe conclusion that TV ,compare with newspaper,is
a better source of news .But at the same time,we shouldn't neglect the effect of newspaper on our daliy life.
对这个老题目真的没兴趣,不值得写。internet如此发达的时代,看报纸和电视的人越来越少了。这是第9段英文文献需要大家帮忙,不要百度等直译的,需要意译,谢谢,内容在补充里,后期还有其他翻译,均在10分到20分之间悬赏,希望大家积极参与,特别是英语翻译很强的专家们,希望你们能帮个忙,这是本人的毕业论文的外文文献翻译,实在是英语水平有限,拜托大家了
这是第9段英文文献需要大家帮忙,不要百度等直译的,需要意译,谢谢,内容在补充里,后期还有其他翻译,均在10分到20分之间悬赏,希望大家积极参与,特别是英语翻译很强的专家们,希望你们能帮个忙,这是本人的毕业论文的外文文献翻译,实在是英语水平有限,拜托大家了 25
补充:Subacute (or “post-acute”) care is the most rapidly growing sector of the nursing home industry.Dedicated skilled nursing units provide service for post hospitalized patients, mainly for the purpose of rehabilitation, wound care or other post-acute care. Part of the reason for this sector’s growth has been the fact that this care is reimbursed by Medicare, which pays nursing facilities at a higher rate than Medicaid. Per diem rates under Medicaid averaged $US103.50 around the country in 2000,whereas the average Medicare daily rate in 2005 was $US280.70.Medicare provides coverage of up to 100 days after a medically necessary hospital stay of at least 3 consecutive days. The most common reason for a skilled nursing facility admission in 2004 was rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery, such as total hip replacements. Other typical diagnoses are strokes, acute compression fractures, pressure ulcers, and cardiac and pulmonary disorders.The main purpose of a subacute admission is rehabilitation to ensure the highest possible level of function in order to return to the previous living arrangement in the community.
亚急性(或“后急” )护理是养老院产业增长最迅速的。致力于专业护理单位为住院出院后患者提供服务,主要针对康复,伤口护理或其他急性期后护理。该产业发展的部分原因是,这种护理是由医疗保险支付,它比支付护理设施的费用高。2000年,美国各地的每日医疗补助是平均103.50美元,而平均每日医疗保险率在2005年则是280.70美元 。至少连续3天住院后,医疗保险所提供的费用覆盖达100天。2004年入住专业护理机构的主要原因是骨科手术后的康复,如全髋关节置换。其他典型诊断是中风,急性压缩性骨折,褥疮,心脏和肺部疾病等。亚急性护理的主要目的是康复,以确保重返社会以前的生活安排达到尽可能高的水平。
采纳明天再给你吧,我先去睡了,明天起来在弄。晚安
呵呵,都已经追问了,还不如今天就采纳了
好吧,好吧,那记得帮我翻译第7段哈,
提问者 的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语高手是这样炼成的 的文章

随机推荐