56x106cfu/克克拉是什么单位位换算

g/lfm是什么克重单位,与g/m2或oz/yd2怎么换算_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
g/lfm是什么克重单位,与g/m2或oz/yd2怎么换算
g/lfm是什么克重单位,与g/m2或oz/yd2怎么换算
公制:千克/米2(kg/m2).英制:盎司/码2(oz/yd2).换算:1千克/米2=29.4535盎司/码2.(1/2)“1克每立方厘米”等于“多少千克每立方厘米”?怎样进行这样的单位换算?用弹簧测力计匀...(1/2)“1克每立方厘米”等于“多少千克每立方厘米”?怎样进行这样的单位换算?用弹簧测力计_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
(1/2)“1克每立方厘米”等于“多少千克每立方厘米”?怎样进行这样的单位换算?用弹簧测力计匀...(1/2)“1克每立方厘米”等于“多少千克每立方厘米”?怎样进行这样的单位换算?用弹簧测力计
(1/2)“1克每立方厘米”等于“多少千克每立方厘米”?怎样进行这样的单位换算?用弹簧测力计匀...(1/2)“1克每立方厘米”等于“多少千克每立方厘米”?怎样进行这样的单位换算?用弹簧测力计匀速拉放在木板上的长方体木块,木块所受
1克/立方厘米=1×10^(-3)千克/10^(-6)立方米=1×10^3千克/立方米木块所受的拉力和滑动摩擦力相等,是一对平衡力
1g/cm3=0.001kg/cm3=0.001kg/0.=1000kg/m3IU是什么单位,它与微克的换算关系。VC、VB呢_百度知道
IU是什么单位,它与微克的换算关系。VC、VB呢
维生素B与C呢?
我有更好的答案
IU 是国际单位(International Unit)的缩写,常在药品中使用。注意:IU 不是质量单位,与克没有直接换算关系
1931年国际联盟卫生组织的维生素委员会,首先规定了各种维生素的国际单位;
如每1个国际单位的维生素A相当于0.3微克,若是它的乙酸盐则为0.344微克,维生素P相当于0.025微克,维生素E相当于1毫克等等。
VC:1国际单位(IU) = 50μg 维生素C
VD:维生素D:400IU等于10μg (微克)
虽然许多维生素现今已改为重量表示,但维生素A和D仍然沿用国际单位。
因此,这是没有确定的换算公式的。
维生素B是一个大家族:
维生素B1,硫胺素,又称抗脚气病因子、抗神经炎因子等,是水溶性维生素。由卡西米尔?冯克在1912年发现(一说1911年)。在生物体内通常以硫胺焦磷酸盐的形式存在。 多存在于...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&& 查看话题
文献中化学反应焓的单位KJ/Kg-mole是什么意思?怎么换算
如题,美国人写的文章里面,出现的反应焓的单位是KJ/Kg-mole,比如C+O2=2CO的反应,1273K下对应的反应焓是33585KJ/Kg-mole,英制单位下是70080BTU/lb-mole。一直不明白这个单位是什么意思,求各位指教!
不管怎么换算,跟我查到的数据就是对不上! 似乎是质量摩尔浓度(mol/kg)表示的焓变。当然,需要自己去核实。 : Originally posted by jiagle at
似乎是质量摩尔浓度(mol/kg)表示的焓变。当然,需要自己去核实。 没太懂你说的,是什么意思? 摩尔数的计算有不同的标准,有lb摩尔,也有Kg摩尔,常用的是g摩尔,如下换算:
例如:铜的摩尔质量是:63.55克,&&1磅(lb)=453.6克,(63.5克/453.5克/磅)/1摩尔铜=0.140磅/1摩尔铜 : Originally posted by 破军爱科研 at
摩尔数的计算有不同的标准,有lb摩尔,也有Kg摩尔,常用的是g摩尔,如下换算:
例如:铜的摩尔质量是:63.55克,&&1磅(lb)=453.6克,(63.5克/453.5克/磅)/1摩尔铜=0.140磅/1摩尔铜 这个换算我知道,我是想知道反应焓的单位用KJ/kg-mole表示是什么意思,跟我们通常用的KJ/mol或者KJ/kg怎么换算,我查到的上面给的那个反应焓是165.39KJ/mol C 文献里面的截图 以前在上化原的时候听老师讲过,国内的教材上很难见到这个,就是简单的英制单位和标准单位的转化,没有什么特别的。如果要是换算以后数据还是对不上,那可能是存在其他方面条件的不同吧^-^ : Originally posted by 破军爱科研 at
以前在上化原的时候听老师讲过,国内的教材上很难见到这个,就是简单的英制单位和标准单位的转化,没有什么特别的。如果要是换算以后数据还是对不上,那可能是存在其他方面条件的不同吧^-^ 啊?不是啊,关键这个KJ/kg-mole,里面的单位全是国际单位啊,但是焓的单位一般是KJ/mole吧,中间搞个kg什么意思,我问的是这个!不是那个英制和国际单位制的转换 焓的单位不能带一个mol还带一个kg,可能的情况也就是kg标准的摩尔,区别于lb-mol和g-mol.你把kg-mol换算成g-mol试试,不行的话,就不知道为什么了 kg-mol,g-mol(国内常见)和lb-mol都是摩尔的单位,前面的质量单位只是表示这个摩尔数计算的标准,并不是真的表示分母一个kg,要不也应该是J/kg/mol或者J/kg·mol,是吧? kg-mol,g-mol(国内常见)和lb-mol都是摩尔的单位,前面的质量单位只是表示这个摩尔数计算的标准,并不是真的表示分母一个kg,要不也应该是J/kg/mol或者J/kg·mol,是吧? 说下我个人观点
个人感觉好像kg-mol就表示千mol,也就是这个化学反应每发生1000 mol的焓变是多少kJ。
你可以算算看,对不对。
希望有帮助 : Originally posted by 破军爱科研 at
焓的单位不能带一个mol还带一个kg,可能的情况也就是kg标准的摩尔,区别于lb-mol和g-mol.你把kg-mol换算成g-mol试试,不行的话,就不知道为什么了 “Chemical engineers use the concept extensively, but the unit is rather small for industrial use. For convenience in avoiding conversions, some American engineers adopted the pound-mole (noted lb-mol or lbmol), which is defined as the number of entities in 12 lb of 12C. One lb-mol is equal to 453.59237 mol. In the metric system, chemical engineers once used the kilogram-mole (noted kg-mol), which is defined as the number of entities in 12 kg of 12C, and often referred to the mole as the gram-mole (noted g-mol), when dealing with laboratory data. However modern chemical engineering practice is to use the kilomole (kmol), which is identical to the kilogram-mole, but whose name and symbol adopt the SI convention for standard multiples of metric units.”
这是我在维基百科里面找到的一段话,按照他这个理解的话Kg-mole(千克摩尔)似乎就是kmole(千摩尔),但是文献里基本没有这样转化的,这样转化出来都是错的!lb-mol (磅-摩尔)的转化是对的,1lb-mol =435.6mole : Originally posted by padian at
说下我个人观点
个人感觉好像kg-mol就表示千mol,也就是这个化学反应每发生1000 mol的焓变是多少kJ。
你可以算算看,对不对。
希望有帮助 这样的转换在我看到的文献里不对,但是我在维基百科查到的是这样转换的! Apparently someone saw fit to undo the changes I made a few days ago to add a section to this article about other definitions of a mole (e.g., a kg-mol). He/she claimed that these changes were inappropriate as &These are not definitions of the mole.& I must disagree: I have had numerous students confused by the use of kg-mol and lb-mol in textbooks, primarily because they too thought there was only one way to define a mole. Confusingly or otherwise, these definitions persist.
The term kg-mol is quite common among chemical engineers, and the lb-mol is even more common among chemical engineers from the USA. Software designed to assist in chemical plant design, such as PRO/II and ASPEN, all include these units. While these alternate definitions are rarely if ever seen outside the field of chemical engineering, their existence warrants at least being mentioned in an article dedicated to the definition of a mole.
M. S. Peters, K. Timmerhaus, and R. E. West, Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers, Fifth Edition. McGraw Hill ().&&
J. M. Douglas, Conceptual Design of Chemical Processes. Boston: McGraw Hill (1988).&&
Kaiserkarl13 (talk) 21:46, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
The pound-mole (also written without the hyphen) is a separate unit, although the link currently redirects here. The &kilogram-mole& is just an obsolescent name for the kilomole. Both of them are units of measurement of amount of substance that can be found in some US texts, but neither of them is the same unit as the mole. The confusion only arises if you pretend that they are. Physchim62 (talk) 22:12, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
The fact that pound-moles and kilogram-moles are separate units but are still called moles was my point! The fact that kilomoles and kilogram-moles are the same is a result of the fact that kilo(grams) and (kilograms) are the same, but the kg-mol is in no way an obsolete unit---it just happens to have the same meaning as a kmol and takes more characters to type. The purpose of the added text is to point out that there is more than one definition of a mole---with the standard SI unit of a mole being defined in terms of the gram. There's nothing pretend about it, though---the units kg-mol and lb-mol still occur, and they are no less valid as definitions of a mole. They just aren't the ones associated with the SI definition of &the mole.& Kaiserkarl13 (talk) 23:00, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
You'd never say that pounds are another way of defining grams, so why do you say that the pound-mole is another way of defining the mole? It's another way of defining a unit of amount of substance, yes, but there is no law that says that all units of amount of substance have to be called &moles&: in fact, there is a good pedagogical case for pointing out the exact opposite! Physchim62 (talk) 23:14, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
I'm not contending that the specific unit referred to as the mole (i.e., the SI unit defined as the number of entities in 12 g of 12-C) is the same unit as a kilogram-mole---obviously it isn't. The point of contention is that other units of amount of substance are invariably also called moles (with some modifier), perhaps merely due to lack of creativity. An excellent example is the unfortunate use of pounds in the English Imperial System to refer to both units of force and mass (these are, of course, different but related units). I think this point of contention could be settled by adding a section titled something like, &Units related to the mole& in which other units of amount of substance are defined. This would have the advantage of clarifying that &the mole& (unit) and &a mole& (generic term for amount of substance, usually but not always referring to the SI unit) can be different things. This would also solve the problem of pound-mole and kilogram-mole currently redirecting to Mole_(unit), which doesn't mention either of these other units. I may write these articles at a later date when I have the time. Kaiserkarl13 (talk) 21:35, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Possibly this should be &Other units called mole& or something on those lines? That would make it clear that the lb-mole and kg-mole (both of which redirect here) are not actually the mole but rather something else with a confusingly similar name… I think I'll go add that. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sabik (talk • contribs) 16:15, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
I have re-written the section, trying to be brief and non-contentious, while giving a source and giving the style of an encylopedia. I hope this helps. Chemical Engineer (talk) 17:52, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
把关于这个单位的讨论也贴上来,他们自己对这个单位似乎也很混乱! : Originally posted by 破军爱科研 at
kg-mol,g-mol(国内常见)和lb-mol都是摩尔的单位,前面的质量单位只是表示这个摩尔数计算的标准,并不是真的表示分母一个kg,要不也应该是J/kg/mol或者J/kg·mol,是吧? 它们应该都是摩尔的单位农药登记中的一些单位换算问题某种产品中的有效用药量的单位:克/公顷 与 克制剂/亩之间是怎样换算的呢?例如:60克/公顷,克制剂/亩呢?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
农药登记中的一些单位换算问题某种产品中的有效用药量的单位:克/公顷 与 克制剂/亩之间是怎样换算的呢?例如:60克/公顷,克制剂/亩呢?
农药登记中的一些单位换算问题某种产品中的有效用药量的单位:克/公顷 与 克制剂/亩之间是怎样换算的呢?例如:60克/公顷,克制剂/亩呢?
【公顷 】:公制地积单位,一公顷等于一万平方米,合十五市亩60克/公顷=60克/15亩=4克/亩
【公顷 】:公制地积单位,一公顷等于一万平方米,合十五市亩60克/公顷=60克/15亩=4克/亩

我要回帖

更多关于 千克单位换算 的文章

随机推荐